Lust In The Studio

" Come on Joel, it's getting late and I'm getting tired!" Hilary shouted

" But babe, I want this to be perfect, don't you?" Joel shouted from behind the boards.

" Yes of course I do, but we have been at this for almost five hours now!" Hilary said.

" We can finish this some other time, and by the way, do you realize my birthday is only minutes away?" Hilary asked.

Joel was well aware of her birthday, but played it as if he didn't.

" Oh is it really!" Joel said with a smirk on his face.

" Don't tell me you forgot?" Hilary said

" No, of course not baby, I'm just messing with you" Joel said, in a laughing tone. Hilary made her way from the recording booth to where Joel was. She grabbed a chair and pulled it with her. She placed her chair next to Joel.

" So can we call it a night honey?" Hilary asked, in a sexy and seductive low voice.

" Yeah, that's cool" Joel replied

" So what do you want to do now?" Hilary asked Joel. Joel ignores the question and says "you know the whole world knows we are dating now since we made our appearence together at the VMA's"

" Yeah, so what" Hilary says

" Well, now everybody knows we are screwing each other!" Joel says.

" Screwing!" Hilary says out loud, followed by laughter.

" We are not screwing!" laughing in between words.

" You know we are waiting until my birthday" Hilary says to Joel.

Joel puts his hands on Hilary's head and moves it over her left shoulder. She glances up at the clock hanging on the wall. It's 12:05 am. Officially her birthday. Hilary turns back to Joel with a smile on her face from ear to ear. Joel looks Hilary in the eyes and says "happy birthday baby".

He then leans forward and gives her a deep hard kiss on the lips.

" Thank you baby" Hilary says

" You ready to get going?" Joel asks Hilary. Hilary has had Joel's cock on her mind all night long and is eager to know what it feels like deep inside of her.

" Get going?" " I'm not going anywhere and niether are you!" Hilary says. She gets up off the chair and heads over to Joel and sits on his lap.

" Baby, do you know how long I have been waiting for this moment? Joel replies

" I know, me too" "The most we have done together was just a couple of handjobs, not even a blowjob!" he adds

" Well, I'm all yours to do whatever you want to do with" Hilary says in a seductive voice.

" Well in that case, why don't you show me what your pretty little eighteen year old body looks like?"

Hilary sets her Dr. Pepper off to the side and gets up off Joel's lap. She's dressed in a low cut black mini skirt, with knee high black leather boots. Leaving just her pal white, but very sexy, thighs exposed. Sporting a tight fitting pink tank top. Hilary looks at Joel as he is sitting back in his chair, looking very relaxed. Joel has been waiting eagerly also to fuck his girlfriend, who he has been with for almost a year now. He has never seen her totally nude body before and just the thought of seeing her in a way he has yet to see before, is getting him really hard.

" Mmmm..." Hilary moaned to herself.

" I see I'm not the only one excited about this!" focusing her eye's to Joel's bulge in his pants.

" Why don't you take your cloths off baby" Hilary says.

Joel complies. He sits up, unzips his pants and drops them to his feet. He then removes his shirt and tosses it in a corner of the studio. Hilary removes his boxers for him, exposing his half hard cock. Hilary tells him to sit back down in the chair. Joel sits back down, stroking his still growing cock with his hand. Hilary then removes her knee high leather boots, pulls her shirt up over her head and removes it from her body. She is now standing in front of Joel with just her bra and mini skirt. Hilary turns around so her back is facing her lover. She bends over right in front of him with her ass inches away from Joel's face. Sexily looking back at Joel, Hilary reaches up under her skirt and slowly removes her white lace thong from her ass. Her sweet pussy is exposed to Joel, as he stares on. She drops her thong to the floor and kicks them to the side. She removes her bra next to show Joel her mouthful size tits. Lastly, she takes her skirt off. Hilary is completely naked now. She moves closer to Joel, backing her way to his cock. Hilary hovers her ass right above Joel's huge 9 inch cock. She slowly moves her ass side to side, just letting the tip of his dick rub across her ass cheeks and pussy. Joel puts his hands on her ass, gently caressing it. Hilary slowly drops her ass on top of Joel's dick. Grinding back and forth on it like a stripper does for her clients. He is not inside of her yet though, she's simply working herself and him up, before she feels him inside of her. As she grinds his cock, Joel reaches around her tiny frame and begins to rub her tits. Hilary lets out a soft moan. Joel can feel her juices on his dick now.

" Damn baby, that feels so fucking good!" Joel says after letting out a soft moan.

" I want to suck your cock baby" Hilary says, as she is grinding on his cock.

Hilary climbs off of Joel and falls to her knees. Joel gets comfortable in the chair and awaits Hilary to take him deep in her mouth. Hilary takes his throbbing cock in her right hand. Her other hand is busy fingering and playing with herself. She gives his dick a couple of hard strokes, followed by a huge lick with her tongue across the head of his dick. She then locks her lips around the head and slowly slides her head down on his cock. Bobbing up and down, up and down, she blows him furiously. She takes him out of her mouth to catch a breath of air. While out of her mouth, Hilary gives his dick some more lube by spitting on the head of it. She rubs the spit in using her hand, followed by more spit. She puts his dick back in her mouth and sucks it harder and faster than before. Joel takes both of his hands and places them on top oh Hilary's head and slams her head down on his cock. Pushing her head up and down violently, Hilary gags on his dick and comes up quick for some air.

" Damn your cock is so big!" " Your going to choke me!" Hilary says between breaths.

" Suck my balls baby" Joel says to his lover.

Hilary pushes his dick back so it's up against his stomach, allowing good access to his balls. She spits on his balls, then licks it off with her tongue. She places his balls in her mouth and begins to suck them hard as she is jerking him off with her hand. From his balls, her tongues glides up the shaft of his dick. When it reaches the head, she puts him back in her mouth for another suck down. Joel is ready to explode, but he knows this is just the beginning of a long night. He holds himself back from cumming down Hilary's throat.

" Oh fuck!" " That feels so good!" Joel lets out.

" I want to eat your pussy out baby" Joel says to Hilary as she is bobbing her head up and down on his dick.

"Ok" Hilary says after removing his dick from her mouth.

Joel sits up and tells Hilary to place her hands on the table next to her.

" I want to eat your pussy out from behind you" Joel says.

Hilary places her hands on the table and archs her ass out while spreading her legs apart. Joel gets on his knees and grabs Hilary's thighs with both hands for support. He plunges his head right between Hilary's ass and begins to lick her pussy. Hilary lets out a loud moan, Joel begins to finger fuck her pussy as he licks around her fuck hole.

" Eat that pussy!" Hilary screams.

Joel pushes his head further into Hil's ass and really starts to tear her pussy apart with his tongue. With his mouth covered in her pussy juice, he makes his way to her asshole, licking her cheeks on the way there. He tongue fucks her ass for a moment, then stands up behind her.

" You ready to get fucked baby?" Joel asks Hilary

" Mmmm baby...fuck me now"

" I want to feel that big dick inside me" Hilary says

Hilary puts her hands back on the table she used to hold herself up while Joel ate her out. She bends over and Joel places his cock right behind her ass. He takes his dick and directs it into Hilarys pussy. Hilary is tight, so he puts a little bit in, then draws back out. He repeats this until her fuck hole opens up comfortably around his big dick.

" Oh fuck baby, that feels so fucking good!" Hilary screams.

" Fuck my pussy baby, fuck it!" Hilary adds

Joel starts to really take control, pushing his dick in and out, in and out of her pussy.

" Faster baby, faster!" Hilary lets out.

Joel starts to fuck her really fast now, their skin clapping together like thunder. Joel grabs her hair, pulls her head back slightly and fucks her harder and harder. He lets go of her hair and gives her ass a couple of smacks with his hands. Hilary and Joel are on cloud nine by now. They both have sweat pouring off their bodies like they have been in the rain all night. Joel excitedly watch's his dick slide in and out of his lovers pussy as he fucks her from behind. Joel pauses for a quick second and leans forward on Hilary's back. Hilary turns her head towards him and gives him a deep kiss.

" I want you to cum on my face baby" Hilary says in a slutty voice.

Joel withdraws his cock from inside of HIlary. Hilary turns around and drops to her knees in front of Joel. Her mouth wide open and tongue sticking out, she awaits her facial. Joel starts to jerk off with his cock right in front of Hilary's face.

" Cum all over me baby" Hilary says as she fingers herself.

Joel is about to cum, when he hears the door open to the studio.

" Joel, you in...Oh my God!...I'm so sorry!" It's Joel's twin brother Benji.

" Dude!, get the fuck out!" Joel yells at Benji.

" Ok! Im going" Benji says.

As Benji is about to exit from the studio, Hilary stops him.

" No wait!" Hilary says.

" Why don't you join us?" Hilary says to a surprisingly looking Benji.

" What the fuck are you talking about?" Joel says to Hilary, with his dick still in hand.

" I have always wanted to get a facial by two guys at the same time baby" Hilary says to Joel, as she is on her knees.

" My brother is not fucking you Hilary!" Joel says.

" I know, I just want him to cum on me too" Hilarys answers.

" If thats ok with you of course" she adds. At this point Joel just wants to bust his nut, so he is down for anything.

" You want in on this Benji?" Joels asks

" Fuck yeah!" Benji replies. Benji walks over to Hilary and his brother.

" It's her birthday today, and whatever she wants, she is going to get"

Hilary smiles at Joel.

" I love you sooo much baby!" Hilary says to Joel.

" I love you too" he replies.

Joel begins to jerk off again. Benji drops his pants and pulls out his dick and starts to stroke it. Hilary is on her knees between both of them, eagerly awaiting her facials. Hilary stretches her head up to Joels balls and licks them as he is jacking off.

" Come on guys, cum all over me!" as she looks up at Benji and Joel.

Joel shouts out, " Here it comes baby"

Hilary opens her mouth and Joel aims his cock at her mouth.

" Oh fuck!!!" he screams.

He unloads thick, hot, streamy cum all down Hilary's throat and around her mouth. She spits it up as it rolls down her chin and dribbles on to her tits. She rubs in the cum on her tits with her hands.

" That was so fucking hot baby" Hilary says to joel.

She sucks off the little bit of cum hanging off the end of Joels dick. As soon as she does this, she turns her head to benji and splatt!!! He unloads his cum shot all over Hilary's face. Shooting up into her hair and on her forehead. The cum runs down her face to her lips. She licks the cum off her lips with her tongue. She then sucks off the excess cum off Benji's cock, while looking up at him.

" That was so good" she says in a sexy tone.

" I got my wish for my birthday and more" Hilary says to Joel as she stands up off her knees. Cum plastered all over her face and tits.

" I love you baby" Hilary says to Joel

" I love you too baby" Joel says as he embraces her for a long kiss.

As Hilary and Joel kiss, Benji is making his way out of the studio.

" Thank you Benji!" Hilary says, as he opens the door to exit.

" For what?" he replies.

" What do you think?" Hilary says, followed by a laugh.

" Well...it was a little...weird" Benji says.

" That's ok, it was fun wasn't it babe?" Hilary says to Joel.

" Yeah, but I don't think this will happen ever again" Joel adds.

Benji leaves the studio.

" Right, next time you will both have to fuck me at the same time!" Hilary says to Joel, she giggles afterwards. Joel looks at her funny.

" Why are you looking at me like that?" Hilary asks Joel.

" Ummm... you have a little bit of nut hanging off your nose" Joel says.

" Well, it's your cum baby" Hilary says.

" It could be Benji's" Joel says to her.

" Whatever Joel, you don't think I'm a slut do you?" Hilary asks Joel.

" Do you really want me to answer that?" Joel says, followed by laughter.

" Fuck you Joel" Hilary says in a jokingly voice.

" Thats what you just did baby, and damn are you good!" Joel says.

The End