List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Daddy Issues" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Daddy Issues" with Olivia Holt

Daddy Issues

With Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, sleep, blowjob, squirting
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
    A/N: it's been forever since I did a bolt story, figured I'd try to get back on the horse

Despite her perfect public persona, Olivia Hastings Holt had a secret that only her closest family members knew, and that was that she quietly suffered from Astraphobia, a condition which made her terrified of thunderstorms, and in effect natural weather phenomena like twisters and the like. Just one clap of thunder sent the teenage actress into hysterics and had her rushing into our bedroom begging to sleep in our bed.

Of course, Olivia had been diagnosed with this condition from an earlier age, and as time went by Kim and I naturally presumed that she'd eventually grow out of it, but as Liv entered her mid to late teens, her symptoms only increased and she continued to come into our room at all times of the night because it made her feel safe. Of course, as harmless as this was, it soon led to some awkward conversations as my wife and I often liked to sleep in the nude, so in the end I was forced to wear shorts while Kim would simply slip on a t-shirt, without bothering to put anything on underneath.

However, as Olivia indulged in his weekly ritual I started to notice that she also began to imitate her mother and wandered around the house (at all times of the day) in nothing but an over-sized shirt, and no panties to speak of. At first she claimed that it was just more convenient and made her feel relaxed and at home, but judging from the way she now teased her brother around the house I had to wonder if she had ulterior motive.

Even as she grew in popularity and became a household name, Olivia continued to prance around the house in next to nothing, to the point where Kim would shout and tell her to get dressed! I couldn't help but find this funny as I wondered what her fans would think if they knew what actually went on behind closed doors. That being said, a few nights ago we had a really bad thunderstorm come through the area which clearly scared Liv half to death. In fact she refused to be alone in her room and sat with her mom under a blanket, watching TV until midnight before the ladies went off to bed.

I spent a few extra minutes locking up the house before I finally went to bed and immediately felt Olivia roll over in her sleep and drape her knee over my waist. The action caused her knee to come in contact with the front of my shorts, and inadvertently rub against my cock. At first I tried to ignore this, but over the next few minutes I noticed that she continued to rub her knee back and forth and the effect it had on my body alarmed me.

I eventually got up and went to take a shower, before I returned to bed a few minutes later and finally dozed off. However, at some point during the night I awoke to find that my cock must have slipped out of my shorts, while my wife's nightshirt had ridden up past her waist to expose her hips and derriere. It was only when I realized that we were now spooning each other in the middle of the bed that I suddenly felt a little randy, and decided to have a little fun. Even though I knew we had company that night, it didn't slow me down as Kim and I had indulged in sex on a number of occasions while Olivia slept soundly just a few feet away.

Having learned from the previous few experiences, I shifted my hips so I could grind more effectively against her butt, without waking anyone on the bed. My hands soon found her butt and I began to palm and squeeze those soft luscious globes. This caused her to coo softly in her sleep, however thanks to my tiredness, I didn't pay much attention to her even though something seemed to be out of place.

Instead I continued to grind my hard-on against her butt until she ultimately responded and angled her hips up to accommodate my thrusts. This was all the permission I needed, as I made a few additional movements, shifting myself closer to effortlessly bury the head of my cock into her pussy. We both groaned as the head of my thick cock gently split her in two and I entered her from behind.

In fact this unexpected action felt so divine, that I just lay there perfectly still for a few minutes, reveling in the feel of her tight, wet slickness. It was only when a series of lightning bolts lit up the room that I felt her tense up with fear and I glanced across the bed and suddenly had the realization that I didn't have my cock embedded in my wife, but was actually inside Olivia!

When the realization finally hit home, I found myself filled with mixed emotions, everything from anger and sadness, to thoughts of guilt and shame. Panic quickly set in as I saw my life flash before my very eyes, knowing that if anyone ever found out I'd be out on the street. Divorced. Unemployed. Ridiculed. I'd be classed as a sexual predator and my reputation would be tarnished, as would my daughters.

However, as another bolt of lightning lit up the room, I soon realized that I still hadn't moved or pulled out of my daughters tight little quim, and what a warm and snug little cunt it was. In fact I felt my hips move on their own accord and gently ground against her teenage cunt. How did it come to this? I questioned. And why hadn't I pulled out already?

Parts of me were screaming to stop, while another more logical section of my head insisted that I had already crossed the line and the damage had been done, and since this was a onetime deal (or should I say accident) I could probably get away with just giving her a few more pumps before pulling out and getting carried away, and waking her. As far as I was concerned no one would be the wiser.

But just as I started to convince myself to go through with it, my heart sank when I felt her stir from her slumber and unintentionally grind her sex against me.

"Err, daddy—??" she whimpered softly in her sleep, no doubt confused as to why she had a hard cock inside her.

I didn't dare respond, and decided to just act like I wasn't aware or responsible for what was happening, even as my cock nervously throbbed inside her teenage pussy.

As reality finally set in I began to panic, and now attempted to carefully extricate myself for the situation, but just as I started to withdraw my hips, I felt my angel tense up and bore down on me, refusing to let go. Her actions both surprised and excited me, and caused me to respond recklessly. Without thinking I pushed back into her tight cunt, giving her what she wanted and craved, while taking my own breath away.

"ahh, daddy." she sighed erotically, as I essentially stopped breathing. "Please... don't stop."

I was absolutely floored, as Olivia not only seemed to accept what was going on but now encouraged it.

I was so confused and dizzily horny, I couldn't speak or think straight, and just lay there gently rocking back and forth and feeding my little girl some man-meat. Initially I wasn't sure whether or not she was actually enjoying herself as she didn't say much, but my hunch paid off when I felt her take a more active role and gradually grind her hips back against me, dictating the pace of our lovemaking.

She first moved at a slow and steady pace, and helped build up some momentum. This also seemed to create some lubrication. In fact the room soon reeked of sex and the unmistakable scent of her overexcited pussy, as she grew so overly wet that I could actually hear the moments I pushed in.

This went on for some time before she picked up the pace and now slammed her ass back into me. I grunted to the mounting pressure she dictated, as she proceeded to use me to get herself off. I slid my hands under her nightshirt and began to fondle her breasts, pinching at her nipples while I held my hips firm allowing her to spear herself from behind.

"oh-god. Fuck..." she huffed audibly. "You're so hard right now."

Just hearing this tone from her was enough to set me off, but I decided to hold back as I didn't want her to think I was a pump-n-dump kind of chump. In truth, I'd never felt a pussy so divine in all my years, and it almost made me weep knowing that it actually belonged to my own flesh and blood. I tried not to think about it too much, as the guilt swelled up in my gut and threatened to consume me.

I didn't know how I was going to live with myself, or how my precious little girl would ever look me in the eye again. However, just as I lay there doubting myself I felt her reach down between her own legs to rub at her clit, urging herself to come. At that point all bets were off and there was no longer any point in pretending that either one of us were still asleep.

"Good girl..." I whispered into her ear, as I gave her cute butt a quick spank, which caught her attention and made her glance over her shoulder and flash me the most smoldering look yet.

Just seeing those pleading eyes glare back at me was enough to make me pop, particularly as it only reinforced just how illicit and forbidden this was. And yet, I couldn't make myself stop. I now slammed into her ass with greater intent and used a finger to play and probe with her backdoor, causing her to moan and thrash about wildly.

"oh-god..." she chanted softly. "You're gunna make me come."

Noting this, I gripped her hips with both hands and proceeded to jack-hammer her as hard as I could, eager to get her off while at the same time trying my best not to shake the bed. But as it turned out, her pussy was so tight and wet that before I could control it, I suddenly exploded and spurted several ropes of spunk deep into her womb.

To her credit, Olivia moaned and tensed up as she felt me ejaculate deep inside her, which in turn sent her body into sensory overload, and she climaxed a moment later. I immediately pulled her body firmly against mine as she bored down on my spewing cock, and came all over her daddies cock.

As my own orgasm slowly receded, my higher brain functions began to return and I eased back gently and withdrew from her well-fucked cunt with an audible pop, a wet spot quickly forming between us where my load now trickled out of her freshly used puss.

There was a long awkward silence as we just lay there panting in the darkness, unsure of what to do or say. With the storm still raging on outside the window, I soon passed out in exhaustion and began to wonder if the entire incident had been nothing more than a dream. I had barely fallen back to sleep when something caught my attention again, and I realized my body was being manipulated.

At first I thought I was merely dreaming, but once again I heard a low groan escape my lips and felt my cock stiffen under the attention of a warm, delicate suck. When I opened my eyes I immediately glanced over at the wife to check if she was still asleep, then looked down to find my very own daughter playing with my budding erection.

I guess in the grand scheme of things I didn't have the right to be mad at her, as I had essentially done the exact same thing and taken advantage of her in her sleep. But now that the shoe was on the other foot so to speak, I didn't know how to respond, as I watched my gorgeous cock-hungry daughter slobber a thick drool of spit all over my bulbous prick.

I had seen Kim come up with a hundred ways to pleasure me over the years, but nothing could compare with Olivia's hot young mouth as she sucked and nibbled at my bell-end. In fact not only was she amusing herself with her daddies cock but she almost seemed enamored with it, like it was her new favorite toy.

"Sweetie... please." I finally acknowledged. "Slow down, or you might make daddy come again."

"That's the whole idea isn't it?" she winked, before dragging her tongue along the length of my sword, and slipping it into her mouth.

Up until that point, I'd certainly never had any issues with premature ejaculation, but in this instance I now felt my balls tighten with glorious anticipation as my talented daughter worshiped my rod, running her shiny lips up and down the side of my shaft.

Watching her I noticed that she had taken off her nightshirt to leave her naked and beautifully prone between my legs, her exquisitely molded, perfect heart-shaped ass wiggling in the breeze while she licked my prick like an ice cream cone. However when her mom began stir in her sleep beside us, and threaten to wake up I held my breath and suddenly realized what was at stake, and attempted to put an abrupt end to our illicit affair.

"Olivia stop. That's enough." I said unconvincingly. "Sweetheart. Stop it. Go to your room."

When Olivia didn't listen, I physically got up out of bed and urged her to leave, but she didn't seem to care and just lay there with this shit-eating grin on her face like she knew she could get away with just about anything, now that I had crossed the line.

"Did you hear me young lady, go to your room!" I repeated as loud as I dare, not wanting to wake her mother.

"No." Liv said defiantly. "I'm not going anywhere. Not until I make you come."

I couldn't believe the audacity she had, to speak to me like that, like I was some kind of random fuck-boy. However before I could get angry, I watched as she parted her legs and openly played with herself, only stopping briefly to smile and taste her fingers. Without thinking straight, I pulled her body to the edge of the bed by her hips and buried my face into her snatch. Olivia sighed as my tongue zeroed in on her clit and I wrapped my lips around her slit.

When I felt her approaching her climax, I pulled back cruelly and tried to tease her with it, but at that point Olivia was through playing games and suddenly hopped off the bed, and before I knew what was happening, took my hand and led me out of the room and straight into her bedroom. There she pushed me aggressively onto her bed and moved to straddle me almost immediately.

"Pumpkin, wait-" I hesitated. "We have to stop, this is so wrong."

With all the sarcastic spirit of a teenager, she glared at me.

"Shut up, daddy." she simply snapped back. "Just shut up and fuck me."

As slick and excited as she was, it still took her a minute to carefully impale herself onto my cock, before she crashed her lips to mine and proceeded to ride me enthusiastically. I let my hands explore her sweat-glazed body, pinching and groping those magnificent breasts, before I reached underneath to offer her some support so she could bounce over my rod. As if reading my mind, Liv tucked her legs underneath herself so that her entire weight rested over my cock, and now absorbed this rough penetration, her tight little body taking the full force and might.

She only stopped to change positions and pivoted around to face the other way, so she could ride me reverse cowgirl style. Slap after slap, her hips slammed down on me, my cock buried balls deep, forcing each little fraction of an inch more. It was at this point that she leaned all the way forward and used the power in her legs to hold herself up while she slammed down on my meat stick at rapid succession.

"Close, daddy... so close!" she groaned, her words trailing off as her body glistened in sweat from the intense workout.

When she turned around to face me again, her body seeming to open wider, take my cock even deeper as her lips found mine, devouring my kiss, tongue forcing a battle in our mouths. Being on top was clearly her favorite position, but now I decided to take it up a notch so I got up and slammed her onto her back and I increased the power of each thrust to hammer my cock home, as an orgasm ripped through her young body. Her nails dug into my shoulders as her breathing came in gasps as she rode out the wave.

I stepped back, slipped my arms under her legs, reached up her petite torso to grab her shoulders and stood up, holding her small body in my arms. My baby girl swooned to the action and clasped her hands behind my neck. She was now at my pleasure and control. I bent slightly, supporting her weight in my arms, lifted her slightly, and eased her body down onto my waiting pole. Hesitating at the head, her eyes widened.

She knew I was going to use her body as a tool for my pending orgasm, a position she had never tried before but had always wondered what it'd be like to picked up and absolutely used and fucked within an inch of her life! I smirked at the concerned look in her eyes, tightened my grip on her shoulders, and began pounding her cunt savagely, the sound of our flesh slapping together, filling her bedroom walls and our senses.

Three minutes passed, then four, maybe more as I pounded her, slamming my cock into the wettest part of her body as her mouth fell open and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"ugh... fuck, fuck, fuck..." she sighed, as I drilled her pussy mercilessly and my orgasm approached.

I never let up on pounding her cunt as I frog-marched over to her school desk where her homework and several scripts she had been reading lay strewn across the table, and placed her down onto her back and continued to fuck her brutally, her legs still fastened around my shoulders as I jack-hammered my princess. My nuts slapped loudly against her backdoor, and when I thought she couldn't take anymore, I suddenly stopped what I was doing, pulled out, and furiously finger-banged her as fast as humanly possible until she almost screamed out loud.

I then used my free hand to cover her mouth as I forced her body to succumb to the overwhelming stimulation between her legs until, she suddenly squirted all over herself and the table and carpet below!!

"ohmigoddd-ohmigodd-ohmigodd... daddy!" she cried with wide eyes. "fuckk,... you made me squirt...!!"

I barely gave her a moment to recover much less register what had just happened, before I slammed my cock back into her cunt again, flexing my hips as I ground deeper. I thrust forward, intent on driving every last inch between her legs. I started rhythmically pounding her squishing cunt. Thrust after thrust, I pulled back and pounded forward. Our bodies slapped together, the noise filling the room. The table shook, hammering the wall above our heads.

Grunts and muffled moans escaped our lips as we moved toward our finish. As I pounded my cock into her willing body, Olivia stared into my eyes and met each thrust, her legs wrapping over my back, her cunt my contact point. We became one, with the sole objective to make me come. My balls expanded as I slammed forward, grinding my hips into her crotch. I started short, quick thrusts, grinding myself deeper into her body.

My balls slapped against her ass, causing her legs to quiver and her eyes to roll into the back of her head. With my face now buried in the nape of her neck, my balls finally exploded causing me toes to curl, my load erupted deep into her waiting womb. Spurt after spurt flooded forth, filling her. I thrust forward, freezing, tightly buried inside her as my last spurts weakly spit out.

I pushed her slippery-wet legs off my shoulders. I could feel her slight pain as she pulled her legs down and wrapped them around my hips. Our bodies meshed as I collapsed on top of her utterly spent. She responded to this by shoving her long tongue down my throat and kissed with such intensity it almost made me hard again.

I barely had the energy to walk over and collapse on her bed, pulling her with me. With my cock deflated, we lay on our sides just basting in the afterglow. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close, caressing her back.

"Oh my god, that was insane." she panted. "That's probably the best sex I've ever had... and it was with my dad no less."

"You're not too bad yourself kiddo." I told her. "You actually kept up with me. I'm impressed. I'm proud of you."

Olivia smiled.

"Just like a chip off the old block, I guess. I love you daddy."

"I love you too pumpkin."

Post Thanks / Like

Fuck yeah, happy to see this up, absolutely fantastic Olivia Holt story, TPG.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks LW, its been so long since I posted anything wasn't sure if anyone would like it.