List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Backstage Ass 2" with Dua Lipa

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Backstage Ass 2" with Dua Lipa

Backstage Ass 2
    With Dua Lipa
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, text, fingering, blowjob, public, creampie
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It was the second venue in as many days, as Dan and I did our thing and wandered around backstage to interview and snap several photos of celebrities at the star-studded event. However I soon noticed that my usually friendly and super positive workmate appeared more distant than usual, and seemed eager to take off straight after the show.

At first I wondered if maybe the threesome we had a few days earlier with Hailee Steinfeld had affected him in a negative way, and even though he denied it, I started to question his motives and why he was acting so weird. As it turned out, Dan admitted how he had gotten involved with one of the headline acts, and although it seemed like a good idea at the time, he was now starting to have second thoughts about the whole thing.

"So who is she?" I quizzed. "Do I know her?"

"I was trying to keep it on the down-low, but she's out of her fucking mind, a real handful. I'm starting to have my doubts."

Amusingly enough the more he talked about her the more intrigued I got, and was doubly shocked when he essentially offered me a shot with her, asking if I'd be willing to stand in for him and take her off his hands.

"You should go out with her, you'd like her." he claimed. "She's just your type... fucking crazy!"

He wasn't lying, knowing that I definitely went for a certain type of woman. So when he insisted that I meet her later that night I finally agreed, if only out of curiosity.

In fact by the time the concert wrapped up later that evening, I was a bundle of nerves and couldn't help but wonder just who I was going to meet, since Dan was still acting all mysterious about it. Even as we went backstage in the green room to mingle with several celebrities, I was feeling somewhat anxious.

"Just do yourself a favor, and don't kiss her ass." he said. "cos she hates that, it turns her off. It turns a lot of them off."

I took his advice as we shared a few drinks and mingled with some friends, when all of a sudden his phone chimed with the sound of a new message.

"Are we still on for tonight-" the message read. "or are you going to weasel out on me again."

Just the tone of her text told me she was a real smart-ass who didn't take shit from anyone.

"Still busy here, will let you know soon." he wrote back, keeping her on her toes.

I laughed at his no-nonsense response, as he went on to give me a few more tips on how to deal with her and other celebrity babes at the festival, which to be fair he seemed to know a lot about and had his fair share of experience. Surprisingly enough, an hour or so later another text came through.

"I need to see you." she wrote bluntly.

It was at this point that Dan handed me his phone and offered to give me a chance to schmooze her via text, and get a chance to see just what kind of a narcissist I was dealing with.

"Are you really that bored tonight?" I typed back to her.

"Why are you punishing me!" she replied. "I told you... I want some company tonight."

"Like I said, busy."

There was a long pause in the conversation before she finally replied.

"Don't make me come down there and make a scene, cos you know I will!"

Hmm, how intriguing I thought. This girl really had it hard for him and wasn't afraid to show it. Even though I knew very little about her, I had to admit I found this alluring.

"Do you always get what you want?" I wrote back in a playful tone.

"Always. You know that :P And right now I NEED you."

"Hmm..."

"Don't make me beg." she typed quickly. "I need some company or I'm gonna lose my mind. I need it badly."

Not wanting to torture her any longer, I decided to take the next step.

"ok. where. what time?"

"The usual place. 15mins. Be there!"

I was both excited and disappointed at the same time as I obviously didn't know where the "usual place" was, but Dan did. He then explained what she meant and how it was just a few street away, opposite a park where the starlet was staying at some glitzy 5-star hotel.

"You ARE going to see her, right?" he grinned. "Did you introduce yourself and tell her who you were?"

"Err, not really."

Suddenly I had a bad feeling that Dan was having second thoughts about the whole thing and now trying to sabotage it. But to his credit, he seemed intent on making it happen and explained that he just wanted to give her a heads up, and tell her that I was going in place of him so that she wouldn't get spooked and run off.

"Trust me, she'll still be up for it. She just wants some company. Just gotta be honest with her and tell her what's going on."

"If you say so."

While logic dictated it was a bad idea, Dan winked as he typed and informed her of the change of plans, and while there was a long agonizing wait before she replied, I was surprised to see that she didn't seem to care.

"Cool. Whatever." she wrote back a minute later. "Just tell him not to be late."

The look on my face must have been telling because Dan and I couldn't stop laughing, and after a quick fist bump, I climbed into my Jeep SRT and drove in the direction of the meeting point.

To say I was excited would be an understatement, particularly since I didn't know who I was meeting or where we were going, only that she was looking for a good time with no strings attached. However just two streets away from my final destination I was startled by my phone and noticed a new message from a number I didn't recognize.

"BTW, would you be able to swing by a convenience store and get me a pack of cigarettes?" the message wrote.

It took me a minute to realize that Dan had given her my phone number, who didn't waste time making some last minute demands. Naturally I didn't like the idea of being her errand boy, so I simply pretended that I didn't get the message and instead I made the final turn into her street, then pulled up alongside the curb and revved the 6.4 liter engine.

"Black truck, that you?" she wrote.

"I'm here."

I waited with baited breath, eager to see if I'd recognize who my date was going to be and I soon got my answer. In the end I think I was so shocked that I actually did a double take as I saw her briefly appear in the rear-view mirror, and actually mouthed the words holy shit, as the UK singer approached the passenger side door, and hopped in.

Not only was my mystery date the one and only Dua Lipa, but the 23-year-old appeared to be dressed in a very provocative way, and despite the cool night, she was scantily clad in a short little black dress and high-heeled sandals, topped off with black fishnet stockings, matching eye-liner, and slicked back hair.

She looked like something straight out of a Robert Palmer music video.

Once in the truck, Dua greeted me with a friendly peck on the cheek before I floored the engine and drove a few hundred meters down the road, only to realize we didn't know where we were going yet, so I slowed down.

"Nice truck," she said in that posh British accent, while hearing the supercharged V8 rumble beneath her.

As much as I wanted to compliment her back, I recalled what Dan had said about kissing her ass and how it really turned her off, so I didn't say a word as I pulled over to the curb and looked her over for the first time.

Amusingly enough we didn't even introduce ourselves as we sat there trying to decide where to go. However in my mind I knew precisely what I wanted, and judging from the look in her eyes I could tell she could read my mind and was thinking the exact same thing, almost daring me into action.

"So, where are you... taking me tonight?" she smiled in a playfully way, her comment dripping in sexual innuendo.

I totally ignored her question and just went for it.

"I like your skirt, nice and short."

"Thank you," she beamed, as she followed my eye-line to her fishnet-covered legs.

"I also like these," I said referring to her slutty stockings. "But what are you wearing underneath?"

As I spoke, I reached over to place my hand on her thighs and instructed her to part her knees and show me her underwear. To my delight, Dua didn't object, and happily spread for me to reveal a set of sexy lace red panties. Even from my seated position I could see that the material was essentially sheer and see-through, and more importantly she looked to be completely shaved clean.

"I—I don't usually dress like this," she blushed. "I just thought..."

I barely let her finish her sentence before I slipped my hand over the front of those panties and rubbed her sex, causing her to catch her breath, while finding her to be warm and wet to the touch. The singer cooed as I caressed her pussy, before I pulled the material to the side to make direct contact with her ultra soft cunt-lips.

Her only response to this was to sit there and flash me the most seductive look yet.

"You like that," I said. "Someone playing with your pussy."

Dua nodded as I added a second digit to the first.

"Show me," I insisted. "Show me how you play with yourself."

Without hesitation, the Albanian born singer slipped a hand between her legs and proceeded to rub her cunt for my amusement, her eyes never leaving mine. I had to admit, that as pretty as she was she'd never looked sexier than she did in that moment.

"I'm really wet right now," she whispered hotly, which was clearly evident to both of us.

"Yeah I bet you are. When was the last time you played with yourself?"

Dua smiled playfully.

"Just a few minutes ago, while you were driving here."

"Taste your fingers, Dua." I suggested. "I want to watch you taste yourself."

The songbird complied, and moaned around her fingers before dipping them back into her underwear.

I reached over to squeeze one of her ample tits, before I replaced her hand with my own and now fingering her while she sat there purring like a kitten. The only thing that made this encounter that much hotter was the fact that I'd only met her no more than a minute earlier, and she didn't even know my name.

In the grand scheme of things, I don't think it mattered. In fact I think that was part of her plan. It just made the encounter hotter, dirtier.

I played with her increasingly wet cunt for about a minute before I took my fingers out and stuffed them into her mouth, making her lick my digits and taste herself again. She responded to this with an erotic moan and spread her legs farther apart, inviting me to keep touching and playing with her eager sex.

"We need to find someplace to park," she panted as I now toyed with her clit, circling my finger around and around it.

Ultimately I was forced to withdraw so I could steer the truck, and with the strong musky scent of Dua Lipa's pussy juice on my fingers, I peeled off from the curb in search of a more secluded place to park.

Unfortunately for us, since neither one of us was from the area we didn't know where to go and ultimately drove around in circles before Dua reached over to place her hand on the bulge in my pants.

"Mm, yeah we definitely need to find a place soon." she said. "I need to get my lips around that."

However, as luck would have it a loud chime from the dashboard indicated that the Jeep needed gas.

"We might have to stop and fill up first," I said.

"That's okay, did you get those cigarettes I asked for?" she asked, knowing I hadn't. "We can get some while we fill up."

How convenient, I thought.

I took a few streets and ultimately found a local 7Eleven to pull into, and while I filled up gas I watched the singer climb out of the JEEP, in that tight little hip-hugging dress, and saunter her way into the store. I marveled at how good she looked and grinned inwardly as I realized I could still smell her cunt on my fingers.

As I finished up with the tank, I approached the store only to see her already in the process of paying for some cigarettes and the fuel, which definitely left a good impression on me.

"Don't bother," she said while walked back towards the car. "I already paid."

Back in the vehicle she added, "Guess you'll just have to make it up to me now."

"Guess so."

We barely left the convenience store drive way before her hand was back on my cock, only this time she was keen to take it out. In an instant Dua Lipa had my circumcised erection in her hand and casually stroked it to life, as I desperately looked for a place to park and ultimately found a quiet cul-de-sac that overlooked a river.

Having agreed upon the spot, I turned off the engine and cracked open a window slightly to prevent the car from getting fogged up, and was about to say something when she suddenly pounced.

In fact I barely got two words in when without warning, or a kiss for that matter, the UK starlet leaned over to take my hard cock into her mouth, and proceeded to give me one hell of a blowjob. I watched as she used her mouth and tongue in conjunction with her hand, and paid special attention to the head of my cock.

I don't know what turned me in more, the feel of her hot mouth against my skin, or just the vision of her head bobbing up and down in my lap. I kept having to remind myself that up until a few minutes ago we'd never met, and that she still didn't know my name. This only fueled the thrill of it all and made me throb in her mouth, which wasn't lost on her.

It was only after several minutes that she finally withdrew her mouth from me with a loud sputtering-pop and took my nuts into her mouth, while using her hand to jack me off. She then used this opportunity to reposition herself in her seat, and crouched up to kneel on all fours across the console as she blew me, allowing me to reach over and play with her ass.

I almost moaned out loud at the mere softness of her tushy, as I squeezed and caressed her thick succulent cheeks before I grew much bolder and finally slipped a finger into her pussy, which really got her worked up.

I then used my spare hand to rest it on the back of her head and invited her to deep-throat me, which caused her to gag and choke on my cock. I began to face-fuck her while I now fingered-banged her with two fingers, causing the Jeep to gently rock back and forth. She groaned loudly and squirmed as I fucked her with my hand, and felt her push back and attempt to ride my fingers to climax.

"unghh-yeah, fuck me." she moaned with a mouthful of cock, which almost made me nut in her mouth.

When she picked up the pace of her sucking I told her I was going to cum but she didn't let up, and instead picked up the pace and invited me to nut in her mouth. However, I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of ejaculating so quick, so I pulled her mouth off my lap and kissed her hard on the lips.

In fact we kissed with such intensity that our teeth tapped together and she moaned into my mouth as our tongues swirled and wrestled hungrily.

At this point I was going to have her if she liked it or not, and I pushed her back into her reclined seat and swiftly moved to position myself between her legs. Dua's smile was quickly replaced with an audible moan, as I reached down to spread her legs with my hands and buried my cock inside her.

In all the commotion of it all, I didn't even think much less have time to grab a condom, and just took the Albanian singer bareback right there in her seat, which I'm sure wasn't lost on her cause she simply glared up at me with a confused but aroused look on her face.

I could tell she wanted to say something, maybe even tell me to stop cause we were about to have unprotected sex, but when I pulled back and suddenly slammed my meat into her, any doubts she had quickly vanished into the back of her mind and she spread her legs farther wider as I began to pummel her.

Her pussy felt so god damn good I could feel her lips trying to suck my bell-end back into her, with every upstroke of my piston. Her right hand found her clit and she rubbed and toyed with it as I continued to fuck her cunt like it owed me money, like I had just picked her up off the street and was fucking a two dollar Manilan whore.

Strangely enough the rougher I treated her, the more it seemed like she got off on it, which only turned me on more. In fact she really seemed to go wild when I reached up to choke her briefly, as I picked up the pace of my thrusts, causing my nuts to now slap and bounce loudly off her ass.

"unnghh-fuck, yes!" she hissed. "Don't stop..."

This caused the truck to rock from time to time as I fucked her within an inch of her life, before Dua pulled me into a deep kiss, and we now stared into each other eyes as I dropped the pace and began to fuck her with deep, slow movements. Her hands were in my hair while we screwed in this delectable way, with her moaning and panting hotly with each and every glide of my hips.

When I felt the heels of her feet wrap around my butt and hold me in place, I moved my lips from her mouth and kissed down to her neck, giving her a deep wet love-bite which caused her to climax and thrash about, her pussy twitching and squeezing down on my love muscle as she came.

"Please..." she bemoaned. "ohmigod..."

I stopped to let her catch her breath and used this opportunity to slap the head of my cock against her clit, causing her to groan.

"ahh yeah, I love that." she huffed breathlessly. "I love it when Isaac does that."

Even as the words left her mouth I knew she regretted saying it, bringing up the fact that she not only had a boyfriend back home, but now reminded us that she was cheating on him. And judging from the regretful look she gave, I don't think she expected my reaction as I didn't seem angry or jealous, but now only wanted to fuck her ever harder - and without warning I slammed my cock deep into her guts, causing her to grunt out loud.

"UGH! Fuck-yeah..." she hissed through clenched teeth. "Give it to me!!"

I was only too happy to oblige, and pinned her down by her throat for good measure. It only took a few extra hard thrusts, plunging my wick balls deep, before I suddenly ejaculating deep inside her womb.

In fact the orgasm we shared was so intense and mind-numbing good, I almost forgot to pull out in time and spurted two or three ropes of spunk inside her, to her shock-horror, her eyes going wide, before I quickly pulled out and shot the rest of my seed all over her mound and belly.

"Holy fucking shit! Did just come inside me?" she cussed, before giggling in her euphoric state. "Jesus that was deep."

"Err, maybe just a little." I answered as I collapsed back into the driver's seat, spent.

"Fuck." she panted. "I think I need a cigarette."

"I think I'll join you."

I couldn't help but laugh as I watched her attempt to light up a cigarette with trembling hands. The look on her blushing face was one of relief and contentment. Amusingly enough this was the exact moment Dan decided to call to see if Dua and I had indeed met up successfully.

"Let me answer it!" she exclaimed, before laughing into his face.

"You know what Dan, from now on you can send your friends to come see me anytime. In fact I think I prefer it!"

Funnily enough Dan didn't seem to take this as well as we thought and began to argue while she and I laughed, still enjoying our euphoric high. However, the best was saved for last when Dan mentioned my name mid-sentence and I immediately looked over at Dua who almost felt ashamed that she hasn't even bothered to ask me since meeting me.

"I'm Pete by the way," I said while extending my hand, which she shook and laughed. "Nice to meet you."

"You too," Dua giggled. "It was a pleasure."

2. Thanks JU5TU5, taranev, TheLW, mikemiami, whaywood13 thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5, TheLW, mikemiami, whaywood13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not the biggest Dua fan, but another really good story, TPG. It's good that you are pumping out stories again.

4. Thanks Abraxas, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Master99, mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks TheLW, god knows there's certainly a TON of inspiration out there at the moment.

6. Likes mikemiami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG!