Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Duchess" with Meghan Markle

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Duchess" with Meghan Markle

The Duchess
    With Meghan Markle (The Duchess of Sussex)
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, affair, creampie, facial
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
    A/N: literally the 1st celeb I saw today when I woke up, played around with some ideas, and hours later... here we are.

I was nervous from the moment we met, but who wouldn't be? She was a fucking royal after all.

It all began the day I was running late for my very first shift at the palace, and while preoccupied with names and room numbers, found myself standing face to face with the American princess, Meghan Markle. Amusingly enough in my anxious state, I didn't even connect the dots or realize who I was speaking to until it was too late.

"Hey, how are you?" I said offhandedly while distracted with my notes. "Would you be able to help me find..."

It took me a minute to realize my mistake, and when I did I almost blushed with shame.

"I'm Meghan, by the way." she said formally. "And you are?"

"Shit. I'm Jason. It's my first day here." I explained, before apologizing profusely.

Fortunately for me, Meghan found the entire thing funny and forgave me for my lack of decorum. You'd have to be deaf, dumb or stupid not to notice how attractive she was. In fact I thought she looked a whole lot better in person than she did on TV or in print.

To say I was nervous would be an understatement as I naturally assumed I had just about made the worst first impression of all time, and half expected the guards to frog-march me out of the palace before the day was through.

However as it turned out, Meghan seemed to take a liking to me and put in a good word, permitting me to work alongside her and Harry as one of their personal bodyguards.

I'm not too proud to admit this but, it didn't take long for me to notice the body she had under those modest outfits she wore. In fact I had to remind myself that not only was Meghan ten years my senior, but like her I too was a "happily" married man.

So to keep things professional, I didn't speak to her unless spoken to for the first few weeks, but the more time we spent together I grew more confident and began to converse with her more freely.

By week six, Meghan and I discovered that we enjoyed the same kind of music, and we shared some animated conversations about our favorite artists. We had even recommended albums to each other, which led to even more discussions and playful debates.

Pretty soon The Duchess and I were talking constantly throughout the day, and texting each other during the moments we weren't together, which was rare. Suffice to say we literally lived in each other's pockets, and became very close.

That being said, I was ultimately given a lot more responsibility by the end of the second month and tasked with accompanying her on a last minute trip to Vancouver for a few days. Even though I knew nothing sexual would occur between us on the trip, the mere possibility of spending some quality time with her thrilled me to no end.

However, her schedule was so jam-packed it barely made any difference or offered us any time to socialize together, and by the end of that weekend away, I grew frustrated and gave up on any notion of spending some alone time with her. Meghan was literally next door, all alone in her hotel suite, and yet she might as well have been a thousand miles away.

So after another insane day of meetings, I wandered down to the hotel bar around midnight for a much needed drink.

Even though this wasn't allowed, I suppose I just wanted to vent in my own special way and break some rules. I ordered a gin and tonic and sat alone, staring disinterestedly at the hockey game on the TV. I was almost done with my drink when it happened.

"Hey, stranger."

I looked over to find Meghan standing next to me, drink in hand.

"Need some company?"

"Hey, err..." I stammered, my heart pounding in my chest. "I was just about to go upstairs and check on you."

To her credit, Meghan knew I was breaking the rules (by drinking on the job) but simply brushed it off, telling me to forget about it.

"It's fine." she said, as she took a seat beside me. "You deserve a break after the last three days."

"Looks like you needed a break, too." I replied, referring to the drink in her hand.

We spent the better part of an hour or so just drinking and laughing and catching up on all the gossip around the palace, before the conversation got interesting.

"Everything okay?" she asked, as I checked another text message from my wife.

"Just some family stuff back home," I explained. "Trust me, don't ever have kids!"

"Oh, that won't be happening for a while," Meghan said, taking another sip. "We barely have sex as it is."

I tried hard not to pry into her personal life but it was difficult, especially as she seemed to have a chip on her shoulder and clearly wanted to talk about it.

"Well I find that hard to believe." I replied. "I bet Harry can't keep his hands off you when you're alone."

"Aww, that's sweet of you to say." The Duchess said, her face blushing slightly. "But no, not really. He's more of a minute man actually."

What the hell was wrong with him? I thought. The idea that Harry couldn't satisfy his woman, much less fuck her senseless didn't compute in my brain. Particularly since she was so god damn sexy. The expression on my face must have been telling cause Meghan couldn't stop laughing at my reaction.

"Trust me, there is so much more stuff I could tell you that would absolutely blow your mind." she claimed.

It was probably the booze that actually made me think I had a shot. I figured if she was willing, I was going to try and get into her pants and show her a thing or to. At that point after hearing some of the shit she told me, I figured it was my civic duty for fuck sake.

We talked through three more rounds of drinks and I could tell she was just as buzzed as I was. We ultimately left the bar around 2am, laughing and carrying on and hoping no paparazzi were about to snap her in her current condition.

"Welp, this is me." she said as we reached her door.

"Yep, I'm right next door if you need me." I said. "As always."

"I really had fun tonight." Meghan said with a flirtatious smile.

"Me too," I agreed.

The tension between us was palpable. We were clearly attracted to each other, and not just on a physical level, but there was something there. Something between us. Undeniable chemistry.

"Well, g'night." Meghan said as she leaned in to give me a hug.

I took this opportunity to squeeze her tight, but as I slowly pulled away, I decided to throw caution to the wind and leaned in to kiss her on the lips.

Unfortunately for me, this seemed to catch her off guard and in an instant she turned her face away to offer me the side of her cheek. I was devastated to say the least, and not just for the fact that she had rejected me cold, but I had potentially fired myself.

"Err, I'm sorry about that." I stammered automatically, trying to save whatever was left of my dignity. "I probably shouldn't have—"

However Meghan scanned up and down the hallway as I spoke, and without warning grabbed my face and kissing me hard on the lips! From that moment forward it was on, and how. I immediately wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her body against mine as our tongues danced together for the first time.

I could still taste the liquor on her tongue, and I don't mind saying it added to the eroticism of it all. It was only when my hands seemed to have a mind of their own and I reached down to grab two handfuls of her glorious round rump, did that The Duchess moan into my mouth—no doubt due to being manhandled for the first time in many, many years.

I ultimately reached into my pocket to grab the room key, struggling to open it as she now clung to me for dear life, kissed the side of my face and neck, pleading for my full and undivided attention. When the door finally opened, we burst into the room like two love-struck teenagers, pawing at each other's clothes while kissing each other zealously.

Once inside we made our way to the bedroom, our lips still glued together, where Meghan pulled off my shirt and I happily reciprocated, tossing hers across the room to reveal her large ample breasts contained in a sexy lace bra.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on them, but as I attempted to unhook it, the actress-turned-royal suddenly hesitated and stepped back.

"Wait-wait, wait." she muttered, bringing her hands up to her head.

"What's wrong?"

"We can't do this. I'm married!" she said, her mind still foggy with alcohol. "I mean... we're both married, remember?"

I cussed under my breath as reality seeped in. I'd been so focused on getting my hands on her body that I hadn't thought about it from her perspective, and just how much she stood to lose by the affair.

"I suppose you're right," I agreed. "We've both got a lot to lose. It'd be stupid to get drunk and take a risk like that."

"It's not that I don't like you, cos I do. I really, really do." she started to explain. "but if anyone ever found out I'd probably end up in a Paris tunnel in the backseat of a Mercedes Benz, if you know what I mean?"

"No need to explain, Meg. I'm in the same predicament as you. I'd be fired in a heartbeat if it ever came out."

"So we agree, we shouldn't do this."

"Absolutely," I nodded. "My job is to protect you no matter what, no matter how fucking hot or sexy you are."

I could see the princess squirm at the F-bomb and chew on her bottom lip, conflicted.

Like me she knew what the right thing to do was, but at the same time it was hard to ignore the strong attraction we shared. The wait was agonizing. Moments felt like hours. I still couldn't believe that she was into me, too, but that her own conscience was going to stop us from having sex.

"God fucking damn it!" she cussed uncharacteristically. "This wasn't supposed to be anything more than an innocent crush..."

I took a few tentative steps towards her.

"Meghan, its fine. We're both adults here. There's just too much at stake. As much as we want, or need to get off right now."

The Duchess responded by giving me a hug, before I planted an innocent kiss on her cheek which made her coo. I wasn't actually trying to seduce her at first, but just show her that there were no hard feelings and that I still had her best interests at heart.

But when I felt her tense up and purr at the touch of my fingertips along her bare spine, I couldn't help but drag my lips along the side of her neck, taking her breath away.

Meghan moaned and tilted her head to the opposite side, inviting me to kiss and explore her lean neck and throat with my mouth. I took this opportunity to reach around and unfasten her bra, letting it fall away from her chest and leave her standing there topless.

I stopped to take in her natural beauty, her thick dark nipples standing at full attention, before I reached out to cup and fondle them, pinching and tweaking them between two fingers. We kissed each other with renewed passion, before she suddenly sank to her knees in front of me and pulled out my cock, kissing the very tip then dragging her tongue along my meaty shaft.

I heard myself groan when she finally slipped my bulbous bell-end into her warm, wet mouth, and glared up at me briefly while she bobbed her head up and down.

To her credit, Meghan genuinely seemed to get off on sucking dick, like it was her one and only vocation in life. Her lips slurped loudly and erotically as she picked up the pace and incorporated the use of her hand to jack me off at the same time.

I'd never wanted to fuck someone so bad in my life, and pulled her up mid-fellatio to kiss her hard on the lips. At first Meghan wiped her chin and presumed something was wrong, but when she realized how impatient I was to have her, she smiled smugly.

"Why did you stop," she said while reaching down to grip and then stroke my throbbing penis. "I was enjoying that."

"Obviously,"

She kissed my ear and swirled her tongue around as she added, "I was actually looking forward to making you pop in my mouth."

I responded by shoving my hand into her pants, wanting to tease her just as much as she was teasing me with her words and body, but when my fingers made contact with her sex I was amazed by how wet she was. So wet, that I effortlessly plunged two of my digits deep into her core, and fingered her as we now stood there staring into each other's eyes while stimulating one another with our hands.

"Yeah?" she teased with a sultry wink. "You won't last, believe me. I'm good at this."

"Yeah I bet you are. We'll see about that."

When I realized she was right, and that I was just moment away from ejaculating all over her hand, I grabbed hold of her wrists and pushed her onto the bed, startling her. There, I peeled her pants and underwear down her legs, leaving her completely nude on the mattress, and pushed her thighs apart to accommodate me.

The actress squirmed beneath me in anticipation as she reached for my angry cock and rubbed the purple head against her ultra wet lips. Everything inside me just screamed to slam it home and fuck her within an inch of her life, but I somehow found the strength to hold back and pace myself and ease into her drooling honey pot, a few inches at a time.

"unngh-fuck." she sighed hotly as I filled her to the hilt.

Once balls deep, I pulled back slowly and proceeded to pump into her at a steady rhythm. The sensation was fucking insane, as was the sight of her natural tits jiggling beneath me.

The bed soon became an issue as it creaked loudly to our pace. I now prayed the neighbors wouldn't call down to the front desk and complain, only to send someone up to caution us and figure out just what was going on in room 1313—The Duchess of Sussex was getting royally FUCKED by her personal bodyguard (a man ten years her junior)

"Ahhh, Ahhh, AHHHHH," Meghan cried out, as she wrapped her strong legs tightly around my ass.

"You like that," I hissed. "You like that princess? Getting fucked hard in some random hotel?"

"Yes. God YESSS"

Meghan grabbed my head and brought my mouth to hers. Our tongues wrestled aggressively as I picked up my thrusts and fucked her with even deeper strokes. I didn't want it to end, but she felt so god damn good I knew I was close to busting a nut.

"Cum inside me..." she whispered urgently, locking her ankles behind me to make it abundantly clear.

This was it, I thought. I was going to blow my fucking wad deep inside this royal cunt, and then roll over and die with a smile on my face. #worthit.

Sensing the end, I reached down between us and rubbed her clit, wanting her to experience an orgasm before we both ran out of steam. It only took about ten seconds of this added stimulation before she was thrashing about wildly on the bed and crying loud enough for every resident on that floor to hear.

"FUUUCKKKK," she squealed out loud as I erupted deep inside her, filling her black twat with several ropes of white spunk.

I kept up my short, sharp thrusts against her as I emptied my nut, filling her womb with my seed before I collapsed beside her on the bed.

We just lay there for a while, trying to catch our breath, and laughing nervously at the absurdity of it all. It was both amusing and yet sobering to know that in our drunken state we were more than willing to throw everything away... fame, money, power, all in the pursuit of getting our rocks off temporarily.

"Wow," she finally huffed. "Well that was intense."

I then watched her lean over to the side table and light up a cigarette. As strange as it sounds, neither one of us felt guilty about what had occurred, knowing that the last few months had led up to this. In fact I was surprised it took as long as it did, and just glad it had happened on Canadian soil.

When Meghan eventually finished her cigarette, she announced that she was getting up to take a shower, which amusingly enough made my cock twitch. This didn't go unnoticed by her, and she laughed as she took me back into her warm hand and played with me for a few minutes.

"I can't believe that turns you on, you pervert." she said in her American accent. "Just the idea of me naked in the shower?"

I honestly didn't know what to say, particularly since it was completely true and I couldn't defend myself.

"What exactly do you think I do in there," she teased. "sit on the floor with my legs spread wide and just rub one out?"

"Jesus,"

It wasn't so much what she said but the tone in her voice that made me think it was precisely what she liked to do when she was alone, which made my cock swell visibly in her grasp. As expected, it didn't take long for us to get carried away again as she now stroked my prick back to life, while filling my head with all kinds of sexy imagery.

"So what other depraved things do you think about?" she asked. "Please tell, I'm all ears."

"I might have a few ideas," I said quietly. "but for now, how about another blow me?"

Meghan looked a little perplexed by the blunt request, but obediently re-positioned herself on the bed to give my cock some attention.

She gave the head a few tentative licks before diving in, taking as much of my meat as she could manage. The cock sucking princess wasn't overly experienced in the act of fellatio, but what she lacked in experience she made up for with enthusiasm, forcing herself down to take me into her throat.

"ggaaahhh!" she gasped.

I twisted my fingers into her dark curls as she made herself actively choke on my cock again and again. The wet, gagging sounds she made threatened to send me into an early orgasm.

"That's it, right there." I encouraged as she took most of my length down her narrow throat.

At one point I even held her head down on it for a whole ten seconds, watching her eyes flood and her throat feature a very prominent vein, before releasing her completely. Meghan came up, sputtering and gasping for air.

"ugh, fuck!" she drooled. "I almost gagged on your cock!"

"That was incredible," I told her, giving her a kiss.

The entire time, her hand never once left my shaft as she continued to jack me off.

"Fuck it. Get on your hands and knees," I insisted. "I want to take you from behind."

The Hollywood-raised royal rolled her eyes and wiped her chin but did as I asked, sticking that perfect, round rump up in the air.

I moved behind her and lined up my cock with her sex, only to notice how some of my spunk still visibly oozed out of her well fucked cunt. This time however, I decided not to ease myself into her since she was already warmed up. So in one swift stroke, I slammed myself home!

"FUCK!" she shouted, almost falling over from the impact. "oh, god damn... Fuck!"

I grabbed hold of her hips to steady myself before plunging in and out of that already well fucked pussy.

"ugh-shit," she chanted, as I slapped her ass firmly for good measure and jackhammer into her.

The sound of our skin slapping together filled the room, as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. I felt myself about ready to come, the thought of filling her up with my seed for the second time was more than tempting, but I had a better idea. I pulled out and quickly flipped her onto her back, then straddled her chest and viciously stroked myself.

In seconds, semen blasted from the head of my prick as Meghan instinctively opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to receive my generous load, groaning with shock-repulsion as I covered her royal face with spurt after spurt of hot-watery spunk.

I essentially covered her face in thin-warm ejaculate, and snickered proudly to myself as it seeped down her neck and between her tits. Meghan just laid there froze in place, I guess still shocked and trying to comprehend the fact that I had just blown my wad all over her famous face like some two dollar whore.

I collapsed beside her for the second time that night and was utterly wrecked and ready to pass out.

"Jesus," she whined while getting up slowly to grab a towel to wipe her face. "You got me in the eye. It's in my fucking eyes!"

"Grr, that's hot." I chuckled from the bed as I watched her act all insulted and snobbish.

"Ugh. For the record. I haven't taken a load to the face since I was seventeen." she claimed. "It's so demeaning to women."

"Shame really," I quipped. "cos god knows you've got the face for it, Meg."

Meghan stopped to flash me a cynical look, while rubbing my mess from her neck and chest. At first I thought she was going to go nuclear, but when she realized I was grinning and only trying to get a rise out of her, she finally laughed and shook her head.

"I can't believe I let you do that to me."

"It's not a big deal. You survived didn't you?" I chastised. "Besides, we had fun tonight didn't we?"

When the princess smiled and disappeared into the bathroom, I knew the night wasn't over by a long shot. There was just something about that mischievous grin that told me she had something up her sleeve.

"Well...?" I heard her announce over the shower a minute later. "Are you going to join me of what?"

"Nah. I'll probably just lay here for a few minutes and let you enjoy that shower."

There was a long pause before she spoke again.

"What if I said I'd let you stick it anywhere you want?"

Even though I couldn't see her physically from the bedroom, I could literally see the teasing smile on her face. The Duchess barely finished her sentence before I was out of the bed and naked in the shower behind her, keen to collect on her offer to give me that sweet royal ass!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, just wow.

Is this Meghan's first story on here? If it is you definitely gave her a royal introduction. I'll be reading this story time and time again, I can tell you that much.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, mikemiami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Will you do a sequel?

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, yeah probably will whaywood. I do like the idea of getting Kate involved in the action too. hehe

7. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW liked this post