Thread: "Locking Down Loren" with Loren Gray

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Locking Down Loren" with Loren Gray

​Locking Down Loren
    With Loren Gray
    Written by Jacetms
    Codes: Inc, MF, First, Anal
    Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction and never happened

Loren Gray had spent most of her life as a pawn in a game she didn’t even know she was playing. In her defense only one person knew about the game. As far she knew her parents were high school sweethearts. One of those rare love stories. But she didn’t know the truth about everything. Yes her parents had been together since high school and yes they were truly in love all these years later. But what no one ever spoke of was the fact before her mom started dating her dad, she dated his older brother Dave. It caused some tension at the time but all these later surely everyone had moved on right?

Wrong. Dave still resented them both. But he hid it so well no one could tell. From the outside looking in he was the perfect brother and uncle. Best man at the wedding, Loren’s godfather and for the last several years her manager. His revenge had been a slow burn. And entirely behind the scenes. No one else realized how much of Loren’s life he secretly controlled. While she wondered why none of her relationships lasted more than a few weeks, she never suspected it was because all of them were gay. Paid by her uncle to distract her from men who may challenge his grip on her. And to not sleep with her. And given they were not into women it was easy for them.

Over the last few years Dave had systematically removed anyone from her life that didn’t fit his one purpose. To turn the daughter of his backstabbing brother and whore ex-girlfriend into his whore. His brother could have the old model. He had an eye on a much newer one. Now all he had to do was figure out how to get her alone for a long enough period of time. Then what had to be the biggest stroke of luck in his life. Lockdown.

It was the day before the lockdown was supposed to start when he called her. He explained his thought process to her. That she should come stay with him. They can use this time to work on plans for her career and he lived much farther from the outbreak so she would also be safer. After all this wouldn’t last forever. So they should make the most of the time. Really be prepared to take her career to the next level after this calm down.

She happily agreed thinking it was a good idea. So she packed several bags and arrived at his place later that night. After he helped her carry her bags in she unpacked and decided to have a talk with him. One she could never have with mom and dad. She wanted to know why her relationships never worked out. Why millions around the world would give anything to have sex with her. But all her boyfriends wouldn’t. What was she doing wrong?

She walked downstairs seeing her uncle working out on his home gym. “He looks good for his age.” She thought to herself.

His hair was more salt than pepper now. Though he kept himself in shockingly good shape for a man in the last year of his 40s. He looked over and saw her wearing shorts and a tee shirt that didn’t cover much of anything below her breasts.

“Hey Uncle Dave can we talk about something?” Her tone was a bit nervous.

She didn’t even know why she was nervous. Her Uncle Dave had always been someone she could talk about anything with and knew it would remain between them. She trusted him more than anyone else in the world. He helped make her what was. If she knew anything at all in this world it was that she could trust him without question.

“Yeah what’s up?” He said getting up and walked over to the couch and motioned for her to join him.

“Well it is about guys and what I am doing wrong.” She sighed as she sat down next to him.

Dave couldn’t believe his luck. First a lockdown that gave him who knows how much time alone with her. And she was the one who brought up the topic. All he had to do was not screw it up.

“Why do you think you are doing something wrong? You have had a few boyfriends. And not every couple is like your parents. Meet at 16 and stay together for the rest of their lives.” He said with a smile as he looked her over ever so slightly.

“I mean I know that.” She laughed a bit.”But if you read the internet millions of guys want me. Yet none of the guys I dated wanted to do more than kiss. And even then they didn’t seem all that into it. So what is wrong with me? Do I kiss so poorly that I just repel a guy. Do I have some terrible BO no one has told me about?” She said exasperated.

He chuckled a bit. “Okay first I can’t tell you why they don’t want to. Second, you smell great. Trust me as your manager who cares about your career I would tell you. And as your uncle who cares about you as a person I would also tell you. As far as being a bad kisser. I mean maybe. I don’t exactly have any experience on how good of a kisser you are. But maybe there is an upside to this.”

She laughed a bit when he told her he would tell her if she smelled bad. Then rolled her eyes at his last sentence. “Okay so tell me what is upside? And don’t feed me some bullshit about waiting until marriage. You have never been married and I highly doubt you have waited.” She laughed.

“Trust me I would never feed you that dumb of a line. But think about it, you're Loren Gray. These guys date you just long enough to appear on your feed for a bit. Get the bump that goes with it then they disappear. Do you really want someone like that being able to brag about taking your virginity and have it be true?’ he said as he raised an eyebrow

She thought for a moment and shook her head. “No I guess not. But then who? How do I tell if a guy just wants to boost his profile or be able to brag about having sex with me?” She was getting more frustrated the more she talked.

“Take a deep breath and close your eyes. Then tell me all the guys who you know aren’t trying to use you for any reason.” He told her in a calm tone.

She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. Thinking of all the guys she knew. Most she knew were just hangers on. The list in her kept dwindling down as some she couldn’t be sure about. Finally she opened her eyes and looked over at him. Thoughts she knew she shouldn’t have had.

“Just you.” She whispers. Then looked at him confused as to what she felt or thought.

He saw the confusion and knew he could pounce on it. He could have made an aggressive move and she would have let him. But what was the fun in that. It was for more fun for him to let her come to that conclusion herself. Though she did need a little prompting.

His hand moved behind her. “Do you trust me Loren?” He asked softly. He never broke eye contact with her.

“More than anything or anyone.” She whispered, as she kept eye contact. The moment felt like nothing she had felt before. Nothing had happened yet.

“Then tell me what you want me to do.” He moved a bit closer to her. But kept the ball in her court. He knew what she would say. But he wanted to hear her say it.

Loren couldn’t believe how stupid she felt. Not because of the situation she was in. Because it had taken her so long to see it. Everything she was she owed to him. Had she listened to her own instincts her career would have been dead before it started. He was the only man deserving of her.

“I want you to have sex with me.” She whispered leaning tentatively in for a kiss.

Dave leaned down and let his lips meet hers. As far as he was concerned she was born out of betrayal. He was going to corrupt her body and mind. As he kissed her he pulled her closer to him. She responded by swinging her leg over his lap and straddling her uncle, kissing him deeper. Her tongue playing with his.

Dave was going to enjoy this. He slowly lifted off her tee shirt and she offered no resistance. His hands moved to her bra and unclasped it letting it fall away.

“Lets go to my bed baby. It will be much more comfortable.” He told her as they got up. He took her hand and led her to his room.

Loren’s heart rate was off the chart. She knew she wanted this. But she was nervous. What if she sucked at it. Once they arrived in his room she watched him take off his shirt. Then when he grabbed and kissed her she melted into him. She could feel her shorts and panties being pushed to the floor. Her hands acted on instinct and pushed down his shorts and boxers.She let herself be led to his bed as he laid them both down. She finally broke the kiss.

“Please don’t judge me harshly if I am not good yet I can get better.” She pleaded as she bit her bottom lip.

“It will be wonderful baby. I promise. Plus we have a lot of time to practice.” He soothed her mind as he moved between her legs.

She parted her legs for him allowing him access. As he slowly sunk his cock into her, he realized he had never felt anything so tight in his life. He wanted to savor this moment. The expression on her face of pain and pleasure. Those expressive eyes told him not to stop. He took her slowly. Her virgin pussy was like a vice on his cock in all the best ways.

For most people this would be enough. Taking the virginity of the daughter of the two people you hate most in the world. Having her say she wanted to get better at sex for you. To sculpt her into whatever you desired. But it wasn’t enough for Dave.

He started to take her a bit more as she got used to having a cock in her. She had started to moan more and wince less when he bottomed out in her fresh pussy. His lips found hers as he kissed her passionately. His hands moved up her body taking it all in.

Loren was awash in pleasure. She tried to move her hips with his. Doing her best to not be a limp partner. More so though she was in love. She always had been. She just hadn’t allowed herself to feel. But as she gave her uncle her body she also gave him her heart.

“I love you.” She whispered between moans as she felt him taking her a bit harder feeling something building in her.

“I love you too.” Dave whispered back. He didn’t mean it but she needs to hear and believe it.

Dave started to fuck her harder and harder. His cock pounded her poor pussy. She screamed in pleasure. Her back arched and her nails dug into his arms. She started to flail as she had her first orgasm. Dave didn’t stop though. He kept at it. He fucked her harder and used the poor girl more as sex toy. His hands moved to her breasts to tweak and play with her nipples.

She looked up at him totally smitten. She didn’t know how this could work after lockdown. But she knew it had too or her heart would break and never be able to be fixed.This was all she wanted. She felt him use her body, his pace had leveled out. But she felt another orgasm coming.

When Dave felt spasm under him again he wasn’t able to last any longer. He had hit edge and was pushed over it. He filled his beautiful niece up with his seed for what would be the first of many times. After he had come down he fell on bed next to her and kissed her.

“So was your first time all you imagined it be baby?” He asked her, smiling over. Over the years he had perfected showing emotions he didn’t feel. His tone would have fooled anyone into thinking he loved her. So she stood no chance.

She wasn’t able to keep the love struck smile off of her face. “So much better. I meant what I had though. I love you. And not in like I love my family sort of way. I think I always have and it just took this to get out of my own and past the wrongness of the feeling.”

He had known he had her before but this was just icing on the cake. “I know. I meant the same thing. To be honest I was always kind of jealous of you exes. Guess I had no reason to be.” He smiled and kissed her.

The next two weeks he played the part of the boyfriend to perfection. He thought to himself if she wasn’t the spawn of everything he hated then maybe they could have had a happy life together. But his plan hadn’t been just to fuck her.

He walked into the kitchen one morning and saw her making some coffee for them. Since they had she rarely wore more than just her bra and panties around the house. He probably could have right into stage 2 of his plans the night they had sex for the first time. But didn’t see a need to rush. He had her wrapped around his finger. He had the time to do this right.

“Loren we need to talk. And it won’t be a fun conversation. But there are things you deserve to know.” He saw the look of fear in her eyes. “Don’t worry I am not ending this. But there have been things I kept from you in past because well you lived at home with your mom and dad still.”

While she was relieved it wasn’t some kind of break up conversation she was nervous about what she couldn’t know before. “Okay I am a bit nervous. But I trust you if I couldn’t be told before you must have had a reason.”

Dave took her hand and led her to the kitchen table having her sit before we went and poured them both a cup of coffee. “When your parents found out they were pregnant with you they didn’t want to keep you. I had to convince them to have you and if they still felt that way to just let me you in. A major part of the reason they just let me take charge of your career and stayed hands off was because they were never sure they made the right choice.” His tone was one of regret. Like he hated having to say those words to her.

Her eyes always gave away her emotions and then was no different. A blind man could see the heartbreak in them. But it all added up. Why they had let her just leave when a virus threatened everything they loved. Why they stayed so hands off in her life. She thought she just had cool parents who trusted her. But it all added up. Of course they had just always trusted her. She earned that trust from them. But in her mind all that had changed. It was because they never loved her. Only one person ever really had.

She felt his hand take hers. “Loren I have a plan. A way to fix all the wrong you have been done over the years.” He told her softly almost lovingly.

She had gone from hurt to angry. Yes she had been wronged. She deserved to be loved. “I trust you. Tell me what it is.”

“First you move in here with me and cut all ties with them. We keep your career going for a few more years but really save every penny we can. Then once we have enough to live a peaceful life off of we buy a place in the mountains. Just us away from everyone” He said before he gave her a kiss.

She smiled as the light returned to her eyes. “I love the sound of that and I love you. So this sounds stupid. But are we officially together like a couple?” Her innocence was reflected in that question.

It was then his turn to act nervous. “Loren I want to be your everything baby. Your boyfriend, your manager, your uncle, your….master.”

She couldn’t have held back the smile as he talked if she tried . “Yes to all of it. I trust you more than anyone in the world. I may not understand what the last one fully entails. But I trust you. You’re the only one who has never led me wrong. So how should we celebrate our new life?”

He was smart enough to know to ease into the whole master thing. Let it start out playful during sex and build from there. He looked over her body and smiled. There was one thing he held back from doing.

“Well you know how much I love that sweet ass of yours. I was saving it for a special occasion.” He grinned as he stood up and slid down his boxers.

She had known this would happen eventually. And while she had been nervous about she trusted him. She stood up and with a question asked she took off her bra and panties and leaned over the table ass out. She wanted to show he could be her master.

Dave walked over to the drawer and pulled out a vaseline. Then back to her. He lubed up himself then pressed some on her ass holes lubing it up. It caused her to both moan and shift a bit.

“Relax baby trust me.” he told her as he pressed the tip of his cock to her last virgin hole.

“I trust you master.” She winked looking back at him. “Oh Jesus fuck!” Was all she said as she felt him start to take her ass.

He slowly slid his cock in a little at a time. Not that he cared about being overly rough with her anymore. He had been plenty rough before. But did want her to be able to walk after. The dishes wouldn’t do themselves.

He inched in small stroke after small stroke. Man her ass was tight. He didn’t think fucking her would ever lose its thrill. Slowly when she started to relax he started to fuck her more. “Fuck it I can do dishes I only get to take her anal cherry once.” He thought to himself.

His hand moved to her hair and pulled it back as he picked up his pace rather quickly now. Loren felt him pounding her ass and her hair and loved it. Yes it had hurt but she rather liked the hair pulling and wanted to make him feel good.

“Don’t worry about me just use my ass. I teased you with it long enough.” She had known he loved her ass so often wore thongs around the house.

He started jackhammering in and out of her ass. He took her for all she was worth. She was his. He did hear her cries and moans. But he didn’t care. All he cared about was getting off. Her ass gripped his cock tight each time he plumped it. He took all of her. He fucked her ass like his life depended on cumming inside it. That is what he did. He felt his ball tighten as he let out one of the biggest loads of his life in her poor ruined ass.

Seven more years passed. Dave had just finished cutting firewood and brought it inside his cabin. After he started a fire going in the fireplace he sat down and turned on the news. He saw Loren come into the room of the corner of his eye. She wore nothing but a collar. She handed him a glass of his favorite whiskey on the rocks and took her place at his feet, and looked up at him still very much in love with him.

She hadn’t seen or spoken to her parents for 7 years. 3 years ago she announced she was leaving social media. She claimed the stress had gotten too much and she needed to recharge. And just like he had promised they bought that cabin in the mountains.

“How can I serve you today Master?” She asked him in an excited tone. Hoping today he would take all of her holes.

2. Thanks whaywood13, veelacharmer, TPG, taranev thanked for this post
    Likes whaywood13, veelacharmer, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Really hot Loren Gray story, Jace

4. Thanks Jacetms thanked for this post
    Likes Jacetms liked this post