List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Backseat Booty" with Hailee Steinfeld

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Backseat Booty" with Hailee Steinfeld

Backseat Booty
    with Hailee Steinfeld
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, public, reluc, blowjob, tease
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

While I'd love to blame the entire incident on Olivia Holt, the truth is it only occurred due to my own incompetents, and had irrevocably changed the relationship between me and my sister.

Of course, hindsight is 20/20 and when I look back and recall the times my folks had insisted I go buy some new digs, I should have listened, but at the time I had a tendency to wear clothes until they literally disintegrated. It was just the way I was. I had shirts and jeans going back ten plus years, and always felt comfortable wearing them day in and day out.

AND SUCH WAS THE CASE with my favorite rip curl board shorts, that had started to fall apart. Not only had they started to fade, but they had become defective thanks to a damaged velcro zipper which threatened to expose my dick at a moment's notice. While my buddies and I thought it was funny, little did I know just how it would come back to bite me in the ass.

You see the accident happened the weekend of Olivia Holt's birthday, after the starlet had called everyone and invited them out to some private beach party in Malibu.

While the idea sounded good on paper, the problem was that the area in question was surrounded by several private properties which were patrolled by security and local law enforcement. And while Olivia insisted that everything had been taken care of for the party, a few of us weren't so sure.

So when the "Cloak & Dagger" star picked up Hailee and I in her brand new Jeep, it appeared all the seats were already occupied, forcing my sister and I to climb through the back tailgate to sit in the last row of seats.

It was only until we were out on the highway that I decided to apply some sunscreen, to save time, which proved to be a dumb idea as my sister took a few elbows to the ribs. To make matters worse, my shorts had wriggled around in the close-quarters, causing a potential wardrobe malfunction to occur, and unbeknownst to me, expose my cock in a very obvious way, no thanks to the faulty zipper.

When I finished putting on some sun block, I attempted to hand it to Hailee who glanced down to take it from me, only to gasp and backhand me in the shoulder.

"GRIF!"

"WHAT—?" I snapped back, before following her eye line to see the head of my cock was poking out of my trunks.

To say I was embarrassed would be an understatement, particularly after her reaction to it. She made me feel like shit, like I had done it on purpose. I immediately pushed both palms into my lap, trying to cover up my manhood, while we both looked around to make sure no one had seen what had occurred.

"What the fuck?" she mouthed silently.

I simply shrugged while I tucked away my junk, while Hailee blushed and shook her head at me, giving me an incredulous look. After one final eye roll, she decided to apply some sun block herself, while trying her best to ignore what had just happened.

"Seriously," she said low enough for only me to hear. "You're unbelievable. I can't take you anywhere."

"Relax. It's fine. No one saw anything. It's my trunks."

"Yes, I know Grif!" she quipped back. "How many times has mom said you need to buy new trunks, geez."

"Whatever."

WE SOON ARRIVED to the beach where we all helped set up some towels and blankets and established a small picnic area, before the ladies stripped down into their swimwear.

It was there that my eyes almost popped out of my head when Hailee took off her shirt to reveal a skimpy little two piece bikini, that not only seemed to accentuate her very erect nipples, but also a barely-there thong that disappeared between two succulent round ass cheeks.

I stared, slack-jawed, as my 19-year-old sister stood posing to show it off to her best friends, before they wandered off towards the water. After a quick dip in the ocean, we all sat around having a few drinks while the ladies lay back on some towels to catch some sun.

While this wasn't a big deal, I soon found myself distracted once again as Hailee lay on her back with her sunglasses on, propped up on her elbows. She was now glistening wet and covered in oil, with her bikini top pulled up to barely cover her nipples while her bottoms were drawn down so low that you could almost see the top of her pussy, and the fact that she was clearly shaved clean, like Olivia.

I gulped hard while trying not to stare, but was briefly scolded by the girls for standing in their sun. I even tried to ignore them as they giggled among themselves and discussed how they wished they were back at Paris Berelc's place so they could "tan naked" like they used to.

Did they actually do that, I thought. Had they all seen each other naked?

However, just as we were starting to have some fun and drink a few beers, we spotted a black and white SUV at the top of a nearby cliff, with the driver lifting up a set of binoculars to watch us.

"Who's that," one of the guys asked, pointing at the car.

While Olivia shrugged it off, I immediately got a bad feeling as we watched him get back in his vehicle and head our way, via a long winding dirt path.

"Err, I think he's coming this way."

"Nah, it'll be fine." Olivia scoffed, before sitting up and looking at me for guidance.

"What are you looking at me for," I quipped. "You're the one who said we're allowed down here."

But before Holt could speak, the SUV switched on its police lights leaving little doubt as to what his intentions were. I was just about to say something to my sister when in the distance I realized that the black and white wasn't alone, and was accompanied by at least two other vehicles.

"COPS! FUCKIN' COPS!" someone screamed, and all hell broke loose.

In an instant, I pulled the girls up to their feet and shoved them towards the Jeep.

"GET IN NOW!"

Within seconds Olivia's Jeep was jammed full, with Hailee and I climbing into the rear of the truck, just as Holt took off. We barely closed the tailgate behind us before the vehicle suddenly stopped, and Liv caught sight of her brother.

"CADE. GET IN!"

My sister and I looked at each other uneasily as the awkward decision of where Cade was going to sit now had to be made. Thinking quickly, Hailee climbed up on top of me and sat on my lap, deciding that it was our only option.

As soon as Olivia was sure her brother was in, she floored it, kicking up a dust cloud that choked everyone in the truck, but also camouflaged our getaway. She sped over the nearest hill, but instead of driving straight into a waiting road block of security guards, she turned through some brush and rammed through several properties to make her own exit.

We bounced around like rag dolls as Holt sped through several properties of rough, uncharted bushes. Anyone who was sitting in someone's lap came crashing down onto the poor person below them. In fact Hailee's entire weight crashed down onto my legs, pummeling me into the seat.

We stopped briefly to find our bearings, as Olivia spotted a dirt road and veered through a final thicket to put us back on a trail. Once we were back on familiar turf, she let off the accelerator and claimed she knew where she was and claimed it was a short cut.

"Don't stop now!" Cade shouted. "They've got four-wheel-drives! They can still catch us!"

While this was certainly a worry, what actually troubled me was that I started to realize that with all the excessive bouncing and sliding around, my cock had found its way back out of my shorts and was pressed against Hailee's butt.

It was the side glance she flashed that informed me that something was wrong, but to make matters worse, I wasn't just exposed and pressed up against ass, but semi-erect.

My mind raced as I tried to figure out a way to fix it without anyone noticing in the Jeep. While I figured the quickest way was to reach down and make the adjustment directly, I knew Cade would notice and immediately say something, or in the very least think I was some kind of monster.

I tried moving my legs and shifting in my seat, but that only made things worse. I struggled with it for a few minutes, until Hailee decided to help out and discreetly slid one hand down between our knees to adjust my shorts, only to inadvertently grasp my bare cock with her hand, causing it to throb at the contact.

My sister panicked and pulled away immediately, then refused to have anything to do with it afterwards. Once shy, twice bitten I thought. However if she assumed she could just ignore or wish it away, she was gravely mistaken, as Olivia hit a rock that made the entire vehicle jump, causing it to land with a loud thud that made the suspension squeak.

This produced a sharp groan from everyone inside, and made Hailee land even harder onto my crotch. Thanks to her thong bikini, I could now feel just how soft and supple her butt was. I tried not to think about it, but in gods honest truth it was probably one of the sweet, softest tushies I'd ever touched.

This new position left Hailee squatting squarely on top of me, with my knees pressed together and my legs placed between hers. Her pussy was nestled against the side of my cock, pushing it downward into my thighs.

It was only now that I could feel the warmth of her sex, pressed against my prick. The silky strip of fabric that made up her thong bikini now rubbed against me with every bounce, causing my cock to swell even more.

I tried to think of the least sexiest thing I could, while attempting to adjust my posture – but nothing worked. My cock kept rising like it had a mind of its own. To my dismay, Hailee felt it thicken beneath her causing her to shoot me another look – one of desperation. She could feel what was going on and wanted it to stop but things were already in motion. It was only natural. A chemical reaction.

I returned her gaze with an equally pained expression. There wasn't much I could do about it, at least not with Cade sitting right beside us.

Hailee faced forward and frantically tried to adjust her position so that my cock wasn't pressed beside her thong-covered pussy. However it wasn't working. Every movement she made only increased the friction between us, making me harder still.

On top of everything else, I started to notice that the entire incident was having an effect on her too. In fact I could feel the heat from her pussy intensify, getting warmer as my cock continued to bump and rub and stimulate her most private region.

It got to the point where we both stopped moving, hoping that we could help our aroused states subside if we limited the friction, but it was hopeless. Even if we managed to stay positively motionless, the Jeep kept bouncing and swaying so much that we had more than enough movement to keep us rubbing and grinding on each other until we both lost our minds.

It was almost as if our bodies weren't even listening to us anymore, and responding automatically.

My cock relentlessly nudged and prodded against her teenage pussy as we rode along, while her wet, bikini-clad sex rubbed up and down against my tool. We just sat still, trying to ignore what was happening, which was incredibly difficult to say the least as it felt really good.

My dick was somewhat erect by now, pulsating and stretching against the wet fabric covering her womanhood. Hailee refused to look at me as she sat there blushing, her chest heaving inside her bikini. Even though she refused to look at me, I could tell from her body language she was just as aroused as I was, as her juices flowed between her thighs.

Suddenly, Olivia rolled over a log, causing the jeep to rock back and forth.

Hailee slid hard to one side as she hung onto the headrest in front of her, until she was sitting atop my right thigh. It was only now that I could really gauge just how wet she was, as she was forced to grind her teen sex into me knee.

I actually gasped at the contact, as I not only detected just how wet she was, but I could feel the outline of her thick meaty cunt lips, and could almost picture it in my mind. Try as I might, I just couldn't ignore this and felt my cock throb with precum, which leaked onto the outside of my rip curls.

BUT A MOMENT LATER, as the Jeep lurched the opposite way to clear another log, my sister slid towards my left, with the crotch of her thong dragging against my thigh, and the movement pulling the fabric aside as she landed back in my lap. We both froze in dread, realizing what had happened. Now with her thong pulled askew, her bare naked sex was exposed like I was, and pressed directly against my cock flesh.

There was absolutely no doubt in my mind that she could fell it. I know this, cause I could actually feel the heat from her vagina against my shaft, making me even more rigid.

Hailee turned to look at me, and the expression on her face was panicked. It almost seemed like she was going to say something, but instead her emotions took over and she bit her lip instead, in her aroused state, her eyes squinting in agony. It was plain to see that she was just as turned on as I was, but the awkwardness of the situation only tortured her.

I sympathized with her plight, as my own resolve had long since melted. All I wanted to do now was BURY MY FUCKING SWORD inside that hot, moist cunt of hers and make her scream.

At that point I was so turned on I didn't care who she was, but the presence of our friends and the potential of them discovering us like that kept us on our toes. So, I sat there, sharing in this blissful agony with my sister, both of us terrified to move but also aroused behind belief. I was like having an itch you couldn't reach.

My mind began to fill with impure thoughts. After feeling her hot pussy brush against my cock for most of the ride, I wondered what it'd be like to actually fuck her. I found myself thinking back to the type of guys she had dated, and deduced that almost all of them were fucking dweebs or posers who probably didn't know the first thing about laying pipe.

Heck, I doubted she'd ever been fucked good and proper her entire young life!

In fact the more I thought about it the more I realized that it had been months since she had last dated, and if she was to be believed, it had been even longer since she'd last had sex. It made me wonder just how fucking wet and aroused she really was, and how she'd probably finger herself like crazy once we got home.

I ultimately chastised myself for thinking such creepy things, but also had to admit that even though I wasn't "attracted" to her per say, Hailee could be incredibly sexy when she wanted to be.

However, as I sat there debated all these things in my head, my conflicted thoughts were soon interrupted.

ANOTHER VIOLENT BUCK from Olivia's awful driving bounced Hailee off me momentarily, but when she landed again I suddenly felt an overwhelming warmth engulf the head of my cock, as her pussy landed square against the tip, which was followed by another nudge that permitted her to sink down on me.

My mind reeled!! THIS WAS ACTUALLY HAPPENING?!

It was a worst possible case scenario, and yet one of the most erotic experiences of my life. I inhaled sharply as my sister let out a stifled "mmmph!" at the third and final nudge, causing my prick to slip past her external lips to impale her fully on my rod for the very first time.

Thankfully, nobody inside the Jeep seemed to notice what was going on since everyone else was also letting out several noises of surprise and frustration. Hailee glanced back at me at one point, with the same worried expression she had before, giving me a telepathic "ohmigod!!"

However her face quickly contorted into a grimace of pleasure, humiliation, and worry all at once. Then she bit her lip and narrowed her eyes, silently asking me "What do we do?"

I shrugged and lurched my hips back, gently guiding her into me, while creeping a few more inches inside her. I left no doubt in her mind that not only was this happening, but she essentially had no say in the matter. Things were now in motion. My sister let out a soft cry of pleasure as she felt me fill her completely, my nuts pressed against her body.

Cade looked over at her and asked if she was okay.

"Uh, yeah... yeah...," she stammered, trying to mask her lust. "I think I hurt my elbow on that last bump."

I could see was having a hard time holding back her moans, particularly as my hips never stopped moving, gently grinding and inching deeper into her tight young cunt.

"I—I'll be fine, thanks." she told Cade who then turned his attention to his friends.

To her credit, Hailee didn't resist or withdraw in any way, and kept riding my cock for the rest of the bumpy ride.

We didn't even have to move at all as the trail was still rough enough that the Jeep did all the work for us. And yet I soon started to notice that as the minutes ticked by, she was no longer an unwilling participant either, as she'd pull herself up by the headrest, giving herself a little extra momentum before slamming down into my lap for the bigger bumps.

"unnghhh! shit."

"Jesus, Liv." Cade whined from beside us. "Take is easy!"

"I can't help it Cade, okay! Do YOU want to come up here and take the wheel!"

"sheesh, maybe I should."

Just the thought of Olivia swapping positions with her brother both thrilled and terrified me, as an erotic image quickly filled my head and I imagined Olivia playing with herself while she watched Hailee and I screw. The idea was so hot, it made my cock throb inside my sister.

When I heard Hailee give out another stifled moan I checked the faces of our friends, making certain that none of them had noticed what was going on. The sheer danger of it all only poured gasoline on the fire. Nobody had noticed, while Hailee's pussy grew increasingly wet.

While the others continued to whine about Olivia's driving and which was the quickest way back to civilization, Hailee and I sat in our own little corner, scratching a perverted, incestuous itch that had flared up accidentally.

Any pretense about her not getting off on it went right out the window, as she now sat down heavily on my cock, taking in every last inch, before pulling herself up slowly and gently bouncing over my bell-end. I had to use all of my strength not to reach up and squeeze one of her breasts, while trying my hardest not to come.

I was madly aroused, my cock twitching inside her and that surprisingly tight pussy. My balls were tight and ready to explode. The fact that I was fucking her without a rubber wasn't lost on us either, and I suppose made it all the more taboo.

In fact Hailee grew bolder by the minute and proceeded to actively pivot and flick her hips on me in a consistent manner. I actually thought Cade would eventually realize what was going on, but he never did.

Instead when he leaned all the way forward in his seat to help his sister navigate the bumpy terrain ahead, Hailee picked up the pace of her thrusts and slammed down hard on me in quick short thrusts, as I took this opportunity to slide my hand up along her hips and spine and squeezed her ass.

With Cade still preoccupied, she even felt confident enough to drop a single hand between our legs, and while listening to our friends argue, she reached under to squeeze my huge balls, while I pistoned in and out of her cunt and felt me leak more precum.

I wanted to come so badly, and could feel she too was right on the edge, when we finally reached pavement.

Everyone cheered, snapping us out of our discreet fuck session. We had to put a lid on it now. Without the bumpy road to mask her riding me, everyone would notice. Plus, the off-road-ing that had kept everyone's attention off of us was now gone.

I pulled my hips back reluctantly, indicating my intent to stop and gently eased my dick out of her.

MINUTES LATER, Cade and several others finally hopped out of the Jeep as soon as we caught sight of some friends on the highway, allowing Hailee and I to climb into our own seats and get more comfortable.

Once we were mobile again, we rode in silence the rest of the way home while Olivia spoke to several people via speaker phone. With all the drama going on, she didn't even notice the awkward silence between me and Hailee, and how we didn't even make eye contact.

I suppose we were both busy processing what had happened, and if and how it was going to affect our relationship going forward.

"Alright, y'all, end of the line." Olivia chirped as her Jeep stopped in front of our door.

My sister hopped out and waited for me on the opposite side of the Jeep. She leaned through the window to hug and peck Liv on the cheek, before we walked towards the house.

"Later, Liv! Thanks for everything!" I shouted over my shoulder.

Hailee waved to echo my gratitude, and then made her way to the door as I followed close behind. I was thinking about how nice a shower would feel when Hailee broke my concentration. As soon as the door shut behind me, she yanked the pile of clothes away, letting them scatter all over the floor.

"What the fuck—?!" I cussed.

"You son of a bitch!"

Realizing how pissed she was, I was about to apologize when she grabbed my shorts and ripped them open, tearing and destroying my favorite board shorts within seconds, and leaving my cock wavering before her.

"Good. Now you can finally throw those disgusting things away!"

But before I could respond, she reached out again and grabbed me by the cock and panted.

"Still hard, huh? Good... come on..." as she lead me to the nearby dining room table.

My sister untied her bikini top and bottoms with her free hand as she walked, letting them fall away with each step, revealing her naked body. Once she got to the table, she laid her upper body flat against it, bending over with her juicy round ass facing me.

"Hailee, I—"

"Now finish what you fuckin' started in the car!" she growled over her shoulder.

Her command triggered a pent-up, animalistic response from me.

We had been dying to just fuck each other good and hard for hours now, and we were finally giving in to our urges. I grabbed her firmly by her hips and slammed my cock home. We had teased each other so much and for so long my cock had little to no resistance whatsoever.

"UUUNGHHH—FUCK!" she grunted, as our bodies slapped together with a gratifying thud.

I fucked her hard with the ferocity of an animal in heat as she yelped in pleasure. The table scooted at the force of each thrust, and it didn't take long for her to climax.

She was practically there when we were in the Jeep, and my incessant pounding was driving her crazy. My balls repeatedly slapped against her hand as she reached underneath to massage her clit while she rubbed herself to accent my thrusts.

She let out a series of guttural moans that escalated in both pitch and duration until she finally exploded in a howling orgasm. Despite her climax, I pumped hard as I neared my own orgasm, prompting Hailee to push me away.

"Not yet," she hissed as she dropped to her knees and stroking my cock. "I just can't have you cum in me."

I had planned on just blasting my load all over her delicious ass, but I didn't mind if she wanted to take my load into the back of her throat. I steadied my stance and looked down to admire her naked body as she looked up at me, one hand pumping my cock while the other dipped between her thighs to play with herself.

She teased a nipple with my cock, saying, "So you think you can just stick this dick anywhere you want, huh?"

"I guess I can." I smirked back. "Who's gunna stop me."

Hailee locked eyes with me as she jacked me furiously, then spit a mouthful of saliva all over my prick and engulfed it with her hot mouth. I let out a grunt of pleasure, as she continued to suck and stroke me with her hand.

"You have no idea... what you've done," she purred erotically between suck. "You know what this means, don't you... all we're ever gunna do from now on is suck and fuck each other day and night."

She looked up at me smiling while jacking me off.

"You realize that... don't you?" she teased. "I want this cock inside me... every fucking morning I wake up!"

I nodded in agreement.

"You better not hold out on me, sis." I growled back, giving as good as was got.

"Trust me, I won't. Just make sure you can keep this thing nice and hard for me... cos I'm going to ride it all the fucking time!"

I grabbed the back of her head and slammed my cock back into her mouth, and proceeded to fuck her teenage lips, if only to shut her up.

"Yeah... gonna cum for me Griff," she hissed between sucks. "wanna blow that hot load all over your sisters fucking face!"

"Is that what you want?" I snapped back.

"Fuck yea! You don't know how much I love getting a thick hot load all over my mouth and—"

Her sentence was interrupted by a thick shot of jizz that exploded with surprising ferocity, my hips bucking wildly as I clamped her eyes and mouth shut with semen. She flinched with surprise at the initial ejaculation, then moaned a sexy "mmmm" as I blasted her face in my brotherly spunk.

After I squeezed out my monster load stumbled forward and grabbed a nearby paper towel napkin and handed it to her, and she immediately wiped her face. As her face emerged from the napkin, Hailee smiled and looked up at me. Her face was flushed, and she still had semen in her hair and running down her tits.

I don't think I'd ever seen her look more beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post