Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Wrestle-Maniac MMXX" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Wrestle-Maniac MMXX" with Olivia Holt

Wrestle-Maniac MMXX
    With Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    CODES: FM, inc, wrestling, blowjob, rimming, dirty talk (OLIVIA'S P.O.V)
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
    A/N: was in a Bolt mood, hope you like it, Enjoy.

It had been a family tradition of sorts, a challenge neither one of us could ever back down from. Nothing more than a friendly wrestling game between two siblings to see who could dominate the other, with sheer brute force and cunning.

However in reality, it was nothing more than an opportunity for my brother and I to roll around on the floor, and have him feel me up and grind his boner against me.

What he didn't know, what I'd never admit to, was the fact that I not only enjoyed our little "games" together, but I encourage it. Even the rough-housing and grinding we did. It actually turned me on.

On the few occasions our folks had caught us wrestling around the house, they'd simply yell and send us back to our rooms, so Cade and I soon learned when to pick and choose the right moments to grapple together, which was usually when mom went to the store to run some errands, or we'd end up having the entire house to ourselves for a few minutes.

It even got to the point where I wouldn't have to say anything, as just knock on his door and nod in the direction of the lounge room, indicating that it was time to get it on!

At other times we'd wait for the right moment while out in the pool before I'd either swim over to his location or meet him under the diving board where we'd struggle and grapple in the water, and even tear at each others clothes.

Right now I can think of at least two different instances when he'd sneak up behind me and pull my down top, while holding me against him so that he'd breath in my ear and neck, while his hands would fondle my tits and even pinch my erect nipples.

It always made me so wet too, when Cade would get one of the neighbors boys to join in and I'd have both of them pulling and tugging at my swimsuits, as though they were trying to expose me, all under the "pretense" of it being nothing more than a friendly wrestling match.

In fact I don't know what thrilled me more, the thought of getting caught, or the thought of my brother overpowering and pinning me down to the floor, he's knee firmly wedged between my legs while his perpetual boner pressed against my sex.

We were pretty kinky, I know.

You'd think that by the time I hit my late teens, and with several songs under my belt and a healthy TV career in my future, I'd be over such trivial things, but the truth is the older I got the more I looked forward to it, particularly since Cade was starting to develop into quite the handsome young man, and had incidentally spouted what I could only imagine was a nice thick, teenage cock.

Even though I'd never seen it out on the open, there was no denying my little man was gifted below. It was fucking hard not to notice it half the time, pressed against my guts.

And by the time I was set to star of my third successful Disney show in as many years, I had squeezed and groped and fondled that trouser snake more times than I'd like to admit. Trust me, ask my vibrator about it!

THAT BEING SAID... it was early one evening while having dinner that Cade and I waited for mom to disappear into the kitchen before I threw down the gauntlet.

"Your bedroom, twenty minutes." I told him bluntly. "No forfeits."

"You're on."

"You're going to regret that." I smirked. "I'm in an evil mood today, and you're going to cop the worst of it."

"You don't scare me. I've been going to the gym lately. I'm twice the size I was last time."

"We'll see."

"You better not chicken out on me like last time." he said. "You said we'd battle but then you left to go on a date."

"Just be ready at 8pm for an unforgettable ass beating, little brother." I grinned.

When the moment of truth arrived, I still had on my white one piece swimsuit, while Cade had on a pair of baggy swim trunks, since the two of us had spent most of that afternoon out by the pool.

With our folks seated comfortably in front of the TV for the night, they were right down the hallway, so I was careful to shut the door quietly behind me to face my opponent and brother, and set down some ground rules.

As per usual the rules were simple, a three count pin or submission to win and nothing dirty. So we got started, and began to square off against one another.

"You're going down tonight, sis." he said, trying to get in my head. "You really think wearing that swimsuit is going to distract me?"

"What? And you think showing off some muscles is really gonna to intimidate me?" I replied back. "In your dreams, babe."

"Stop calling me that!"

"What, babe?" I grinned, getting under his scene. "Geez, sorry... babe!!"

But as I spoke, my eyes drifted to his pants where I could clearly see a tent forming. I barely had time to admire it before he lunged forward and we grabbed each other at the shoulders and pushed back and forth for a while.

I could tell Cade was much stronger than our last encounter, but I had a considerable advantage in leg power and wrestling experience, thanks to my many years of gymnastics training.

When I finally got him in a headlock, he escaped and put me in the same hold. I dropped to the floor taking him with me, and we rolled around with neither of us getting a real advantage. Thankfully my persistence paid off when I faked him into another headlock, and lay across his chest and pulled his face into my armpit and held on.

To his credit, my brother refused to surrender and kicked out his legs and pushed with his arms trying to escape, but I had a solid grip with my weight on him so he wasn't having much success. However, one look at the noticeable bulge in his shorts told me he wasn't exactly displeased with his current circumstance.

I caught him off guard as he contemplated his next escape, then rolled slightly as he tried to push me up and off of him. I dove to the side and my shoulder landed in his stomach. It wasn't exactly a massive blow, but it stunned my young opponent long enough for me to make the closing move.

I dove on top of him and hooked one arm around his head and his left leg with the other, and cradled him and counted three in a perfect pin. He seemed bewildered more than angry that he had lost another match, but the bulge in his shorts told me he didn't really care.

In fact I have to admit, I couldn't tear my eyes of it.

We had started and ended dozens of matches this way over the years, but in recent times there seemed to be an added element of eroticism to our grappling. On some occasions we even let our opponent get the upper hand, if only to prolong the heated exchange.

Some of our matches were even know to go on for well over ten minutes, before I'd ultimately grow bored (frustrated) and lose or just get up and march back to my room screaming obscenities.

This time I was victorious and didn't hide my pride.

"Good match bro, I think you're getting better at this."

"Yeah whatever... bitch!"

"Excuse me!" I faked outrage. "Someone's acting like a sore losing."

"You cheated, you always cheat."

"What do you mean?"

"That swimsuit, your legs." he claimed, before clarifying his statement. "I mean, you're clearly wearing suntan lotion, so you'd be more slippery and harder to pin down."

I grinned smugly at him, knowing it was true.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I said, in the most oscar award winning performance I could muster.

However he wasn't half wrong, as in recent weeks I had fallen into a routine in which I'd cover myself in oil or tanning lotion just before our match, and come win or lose, I'd then run off back to my bedroom, strip down and climb into bed and finger myself senseless until I'd come at least two or three times.

There was just nothing like it. I don't even know what it was that triggered me so much, but our little play-sessions turned me on so much that I actually thought I could probably make myself squirt if I continued to rub my clit as hard and fast as I was.

If only my fans, much less my brother could see me in that moment, laying there on my bed with my legs spread wide, my nipples as hard as pencil erasers, as I'd squint my eyes and then thrashed about wildly when I'd climax.

"Don't be such a bad loser, bro" I told him. "There's always next time."

"You're still a bitch for cheating."

"You know what, if you're going have this attitude than maybe we shouldn't wrestle at all."

"Fine." he shrugged, acting like an arrogant ape. "Maybe I'll wrestle with one of your friends instead, like Dove Cameron or Paris Berelc, next time they come over. At least they fight fair and square and don't cheat!"

I tried to ignore his threats, knowing that he was only trying to get under my skin – which was working - as he always knew exactly how to push my buttons, how to make me mad as hell, but also horny AF!

"Well today, I win!" I boasted, while noting the sour-puss expression on his face. "And no one's going to take it away from me."

"Good luck with that," he pouted. "cos I don't want to wrestle with you anymore, from now on. It's just not fun anymore."

"Excuse me, what did you say?"

However, just as he attempted to get up, I had to act fast to stop him from leaving. After all, despite the victory I was used to our matches going for a good ten minutes, enough time to get riled up and horny, and somewhat wet.

"Ah not so fast, little brother." I quipped. "You know what they say, the winner always gets her trophy."

"And?"

"So, I want my trophy."

The look on his face was priceless. I'm almost certain he had no idea what I was talking about, until I reached down and grabbed the waistband of his trunks, pulling them down to reveal his menacing erection, and catching him totally off guard.

"HEY!"

"—And right there ladies and gentlemen, is the trophy." I giggled. "I think it'll look good in my trophy case, don't you?"

Cade initially seemed frightened and embarrassed that I might be claiming his clothes after the win, but when I reached for his stiff cock and he realized what I was alluding to, he groaned.

"Whoa. What the fuck."

"Don't even try withholding it from me little brother, I won it fair and square. It's mine. Give it to me."

"Huh?"

Cade actually seemed concerned and wondered if I had bumped my head too hard and had finally gone over the deep end. It took him a moment to realized I was kidding, at least I was at the start, as a huge grin formed on his face.

In actuality I had only intended to say all those things as joke, but when I grabbed at his cock and felt it swell in my hand I just about lost my fucking mind. My hands almost seemed to have a mind of their own, and while my brain told me to let go I just couldn't make my body respond.

My heart raced as all of my wildest dreams and expectation had been filled. Not only had I finally managed to reveal his cock, but it was even bigger and juicier than I ever could have ever imagined. It literally made my mouth water.

Who would have guessed, I mused. That I'd be fortunate enough to hit the lottery twice. Not only was my baby brother a handsome little devil, but the lucky little bastard was hung like a donkey!

"Holy shit, bro!" I gasped, hoping my performance would give him a little ego boast, not that he needed it of course. "Damn that's a pretty big dick you've got there. And you've been holding out on my all this time?"

I barely let him answer as I hauled his shorts down his legs and flicked them across the room, leaving him essentially naked to my greedy eyes. I could see the look of panic in his eyes when I gripped him tightly in my fist, and squeezed his love muscle causing him to moan and throb in my hand.

"ugh, shit... Olivia!"

"How about we make a new rule from now on," I said while stroking him to life. "From today onward's the loser has to eat pussy."

I then rolled off him, and swung my leg over his body so I could straddle his face. This quick and bold action placed us into an impromptu sixty-nine position, with nothing separating us but my white swimsuit.

Cade barely managed to form two words, as I sat down on his face and proceeded to grind my bikini-clad box against his chin.

"Liv, wait, what are yo—oommpphhff!!"

To no ones surprise, my brother didn't budge from his position underneath my ass, as I leaned forward to massage those stiff eight inches. I just couldn't believe how big he was, much less that this magnificent love-muscle belonged to my brother.

To his credit, Cade resisted briefly and mumbled something or rather into my snatch, until I decided to take things to the next level, and reached down with my spare hand and pulled my swimsuit to the side to not only expose my sweet, bald 19-year-old pussy, but to then grind my soft, wet cunt-lips against his mouth.

It had been far too long since I had last had someone eat my pussy. In fact the last person between my thighs wasn't even a boy, or a girl my own age, but someone you might have never guessed.

It had happened during a sleepover at a friends place (Paris) where I had inadvertently wandered in on her parents messing around on the couch. Of course, one thing soon led to another, and before I knew it, my trusted hosts and I were sucking and fucking, and licking, with Maria treating me to one of my first ever multiple orgasms.

The fact that she had accomplished this with nothing more than her tongue and three finger, and introducing me to things like "The Shocker: two in the pink, and one in the stink" blew my mind. I spend the rest of that weekend practicing that very technique on both mother and daughter.

So to say I was craving some oral attention would be an understatement, and I had to admit, for a young man in his early-to-mid teens Cade sure knew his way around a pussy, and could muff-dive with the best of them.

I responded by taking his impressive package into my mouth for the first time - barely managing to get my mouth around it - and ran my tongue up and down its girth-y shaft, before returning my attention to the crown where I sucked it between my lips like an ice cream.

He moaned into my pussy, sending a vibration up my spine, as pre-cum leaked from his dick and forced me to swallow his salty residue. The notion that I had somehow unwittingly sampled my brother's semen had a strange effect on me almost immediately, and made me HORNY AS HELL!

I raised up off his very active tongue and looked back at him with a growl.

"Think you can get it up again, if I make you cum right now."

Cade nodded in the affirmative.

"Good, cos I wanna ride it afterwards and you better not let me down." I said as I sank back down and drooled all over his cock. "But right now, I wanna suck it until I make it pop!"

I was already quite happy with the job quick-study brother was doing on my pussy, getting me off in record time, but damn if it didn't feel even more exhilarating manhandling that thick pole, especially as he continued to leak out in dribs and drabs which had the added effect of greasing up his entire hog.

I could now deep throat most of his member without much effort, but due to his immaturity, every time I gagged on the way down he squealed and thrashed around and claimed that it tickled him. At first I thought it was funny, but after several more attempts I grew increasingly frustrated.

"Cade. Stop it!"

"I can't help it. It tickles too much."

"Just... distract yourself, keep eating my—uughhh fuckkk!"

I moaned involuntarily when I felt his tongue glide across my backdoor.

"What about that?" he said in a smug tone, knowing full well the effect it would have on me. "Do you like it when I do that?"

"Unghh yes! Right there. Just shut up and do it again... Pleaseee!"

I now pivoted my hips and arched my back in a way that would grant him further access to my asshole, while I jacked him off with my hand and groaned into my shoulder to stop from moaning out loud.

"Ah, you son of a bitch... mother fucker!" I hissed at his talented tongue work. "Can't believe you found my only weakness... fuck!"

Judging from the way he now licked, stabbed, and probed at my orifice, I could tell he was pleased with himself, as more of his pre-cum oozed out and was swiftly slurped up.

"I didn't know you liked having your ass licked sis, that's hot. I never imagined you'd be the type."

"And I never realized you had such a huge fucking cock, so consider us even... just, oohh... keep licking my ass!"

I drooled and hoover-ed my lips around his bell-end, making sure not to miss a single inch of that magnificent hammer, while at the same time I wiggled my hips and jammed my ass even harder against his face, forcing him to stick his tongue deep inside my asshole, even further than I think he'd ever imagined.

"oh-yesss, get right up in there you dirty boy. Eat my asshole out." I chanted, as I felt my ring actually gape open for him as he rimmed me completely. "That's it. Fuck me with your tongue!"

I could feel my pussy flood with excitement as he now alternated between probing my twitching/gaping-open asshole, and slurping loudly on my glistening cunt lips.

I dove down onto his cock renewed enthusiasm, not only to let him down and wanting to prove that I could be just as skilled and resourceful as he was. In once swift action I swallowed his length all the way into my throat, and kept him there while he twitched and throbbed inside my airway.

"ugh-ughhhhh, fuck sis!"

This technique seemed to have the desired effect as he suddenly ejaculated with the power of a fire hose, shooting a thick load straight into the back of my throat, that caused me to jump with surprise and gasp so loud that I'm sure our folks had heard it in front of the TV.

But as my synapses misfired and I tried to think of a logical explanation to tell mom as to why my brother and I were locked in sixty-nine on the floor, my thoughts were interrupted by another even greater load that almost took my fucking head off!

I almost thought he was going to drown me in cum, but fortunately for me while his load was big it only consisted of two full bore spurts, while the rest spluttered out of the tip.

In two deep gulps, my life had changed forever as I not only blew my brothers cock but had now swallowed his salty seed, and I reluctantly withdrew to catch my breath.

I spun around and lunged at him, and settled myself atop, our bodies molded together just like we were about to grapple yet again, only this time we both froze when we heard mom knocking at the door.

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN THERE!! WHAT'S ALL THE RACKET ABOUT...?"

"NOTHING MOM!" I shouted back. "GO BACK TO YOUR MOVIE!"

"WELL... WHATEVER IT IS KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE. YOUR FATHER AND I ARE TRYING TO WATCH A MOVIE."

"YESSS MOM!" We both said in unison, hoping to reassure her.

We lay in each other's arms for some time, and while we mostly just whispered and played with each other's hair, I was surprised to see it didn't take long to him get hard again.

"Jesus, bro. What are you a fucking robot or something?!" I snickered. "Do I make you that hard?"

"I can't help it." he blushed. "I've always gotten boners around you, you just never noticed."

"Oh, I notice. I just don't do or say anything about it. Instead I just go back to my room and let my fingers do the talking. They usually finished what you started."

"Is that true, really? That's so fucking hot!"

I could tell that hearing this revelation made him harder than steel, and I reached down to grip it for good measure.

"I mean, so fucking big!" I gasped. "So I guess, we should probably put it to good use."

I sat up, peeled the rest of my one piece swimsuit off my body, to leave me naked as the day as I born, before I straddled his legs and slowly eased myself down on his rod.

"Olivia, fuck."

"What?"

"W-What about mom!"

"What about her? Stop stressing out and just let me do this. I need this."

"—but,"

"But nothing. Listen. I don't care if the ghost of Walt Disney himself comes through that door." I insisted. "I'm going to ride this stiff cock 'til I'm stuffed full. Do you understand me? It's the least that you can do."

I carefully lowered myself down onto my brothers flagpole, and gasped as it's magnificent girth slipped past my pussy and filled me completely. Oh sweet fucking Jesus, did it feel good, as I stuffed my tight little twat with my brother's eight-incher.

I began to work up and down that shaft, gradually easing a few more inches at a time. He was glaring right at me with a bemused expression on his face, when he suddenly pushed me off and threw me onto my back, spread my legs wide with his forearms and impaled me right there on the floor of his bedroom.

In truth, not that I'd ever admit this publicly, but I was so fucking wet at that precise moment he probably could have just taken my ass without my permission, and I wouldn't have stopped him. Honestly.

"Grr, yeah—" I growled up at him. "Show me what you can do. Fuck me!"

In no short order he speared my pussy with his huge cock, and pounded my ass into the carpet of his bedroom while grunting into my ear, fucking me like some cheap hotel hooker!

I'd never been so humiliated, aroused, and ashamed all at once. I thought felt dizzy with lust. All of my sexual experiences paled in comparison, to the way my brother now defiled me on that floor, absolutely fucked the living shit out of me, again and again and again, as his balls bounced against my ass so hard it was making my bunghole pucker up.

He was striking regions of my pussy I didn't think existed, making my entire body tingle all over.

"Yes baby, yes." I sobbed. "Keep pounding that pussy, don't you dare stop! You hear me... deeper!"

It was only now that I realized, that despite our differences in age, I would now and forever be my brothers little slut. I'd forever be his little fuck-toy, willing and able to please him at a moment's notice, and willing to do anything he wanted just to have his deliciously big cock inside me again.

I was totally, and utterly his and I think he knew that. No one had, or could ever fuck me like he did that night, pummeling my ass into the ground so hard that I blushed as lewd sounds emitted from my over-sized pussy.

"Fuck, I can't believe how tight you are sis!" she growled while drilling me.

When I finally swung my legs up and around his waist and squeezed him tight, holding him in place, it seemed to take things to the next level, for both of us.

"You better give me everything you got, do you hear me!" I told him. "Cade. I want you to fuck the SHIT out of me, bro. Can you do that for me, yeah?"

"Uh-huh, fuck... the... shit... outta... you!!"

"Go as hard and as deep as you... ughh-god... FUCK! I wanna feel every... ugh... fucking inch... ooh, of that big fucking cock!! That dick belongs to me now, do you hear me. That cock is all mine... just as... ohhh... this tight little pussy is all yours, bro. Forever. You can have it any time you want. I'll never deny my pussy to you."

My brother picked up the pace of his thrusts but seemed to get distracted when I licked my fingers and reached down to rub at my clit at the same time, trying in vain not to come too fast so that we could climax together.

"You have no idea what you've started tonight," I grinned evilly while playing with my hard clit. "Just wait. Just you fucking wait..."

"Oh, Olivia... you're so wet right now."

"Like tomorrow morning, for example... I'm gunna get up and sneak into your room, and suck your fucking cock until you wake up and shoot your load into the back of my throat... yeah? Do you like that sound of that! Huh?"

"oh god, yes."

"Then, I'm going to wait for mom and dad to grab breakfast in the kitchen while you're in the shower, and I'm going to slip inside that shower with you. And get you off again with a hot, sloppy, wet blowjob... until you nice and thick and hard, then I'm going to bend over and have you... STICK IT IN MY ASS! Do you think you could do that for me Cade? Would you fuck your horny sister in the ass baby...?!"

Just hearing this language was apparently all he could take, as he now jack-hammered us to the finish line causing my legs to tremble and my eyes to roll into the back of my head.

"Imm gunna cum... sis, I'm gunna cummmm!!" he huffed. "Where do you want it...!"

Thinking quickly, I could only think back to earlier that morning and the lewd video I had masturbated to.

"MY FACE! Come on my face baby, quickly!" I yelped. "SHOOT YOUR FUCKN HOT LOAD ALL OVER MY FACE AND TONGUE!!"

I stuck out my tongue as my brother barely had time to pull out, spurting inside my puss and then all over my bald cunt-lips, before ejaculating across my belly and tits, and finally hovering over my face to jack off to my mouth and extended tongue with thick ropes of jism.

We lay there totally spend and exhaust on the floor of my bedroom, both of us totally naked and aware that our folks could walk in at any moment, but we were both feeling so high that we just didn't care.

"Remind me next time we do this," I panted, while running a finger along his bicep. "We do it on a mattress, in my bedroom."

Cade agreed.

Post Thanks / Like

As I said in chat, the change in POV is unique and works well. Just add a little extra, great one overall.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great story hope for a part two the next morning

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes starbuk, TPG liked this post