List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Fearless" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Fearless" with Olivia Holt

Fearless...
    With Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, blowjob, oral, voyeurism, grinding
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
    A/N: inspired by those photos above

I couldn't stop pacing back and forth. I was losing my mind. She had been teasing me for weeks on end, and things had spiralled out of control. What had started out as some harmless fun, had turned into something much more perverse.

You see, for several weeks now, my sister and I would walk home from school – without saying so much of a word to each other – only to come home to throw our bags down, and play-wrestle in front of the TV.

This would go on for several minutes, with the two of us essentially pinning each other down while grinding and groping one another relentlessly. That is until Olivia would eventually pretend she was offended, get upset and march off to her room in a huff.

This charade went on for several weeks, until my sister not only grew more accustom to my constant erections, but even grew bold enough to give it a quick squeeze with her hand and taunt me about it.

"Ugh, you're such a pervert!" she'd smirked. "You should probably go take care of that, instead of pointing it at innocent people."

"Innocent?"

Then she'd get up and leave me lying there on the carpet all confused and frustrated, wandering what I had done wrong. It was different every time. Sometimes our matches would last a minute or two, and other times a solid ten minutes straight only for her to get annoyed and leave.

It was pure physiological warfare.

God knows I had reasons to resent her, as she treated me like a leper around her friends, especially at school, only to literally pin me down and grind on me the moment we got home, particularly during the afternoons when our folks were still at work and we had the entire house to ourselves.

As frustrating as this was, Liv only seemed emboldened by our new wrestling game and soon began to up the ante by not only grappling in nothing but her bikini, but also started to undress in front of me, often laying in bed in nothing but a t-shirt while chatting to her friends online.

This new dynamic between us went on for some time, with Liv acting more and more brazen with each passing day, to the point where she even left the bathroom door wide open while taking a shower.

But this proved to backfire on her one day when mom had arrived home earlier than expected, and then chastised her for being lazy and acting so irresponsible.

At first I thought it was funny, as "little miss perfect" almost never got in trouble (after all, she was the family bread winner) and could do no wrong in their eyes, but I soon realized my mistake during dinner as she and I sat opposite each other waiting for our food.

"You really think that was funny, don't you." she said, before emphasizing. "Good, cos that's never going to happen again."

I knew what she was insinuating. She wasn't talking about getting in trouble from mom, but vowing that she was never going to let me watch her in the shower again, and I have to admit I felt pretty bummed. It almost felt like I had shot myself in the foot.

However, I didn't need to worry as just two days later Olivia and I walked home from school and when we arrived to an empty house, she stood in the middle of the living room with her hands on her hips.

"Well...?"

"Well, what?"

"Come on then, you and me." she teased, while taking off her bag, sunglasses and shoes. "Or are you too chicken shit?"

"I thought you didn't want—"

"Stop being a pussy!" she baited. "Are you really going to let a girl dominate you? Pussy!"

This both thrilled and annoyed me, as we soon fell right back into our daily routine, which as much as I enjoyed, only made me increasingly frustrated to the point where I was jacking off like four or five times a day.

Of course I was happy to keep this new secret ritual between us alive and kicking, until one everything changed. I should have known something was wrong the moment she refused to wrestle with me earlier that day, and spent most of her time on her phone.

At first I was confused and wondered what was going on, only to overhear her tell one of her friends that she had started seeing someone new and she thought it might be serious.

I was absolutely crushed by the news, and after spending the next few hours feeling sorry for myself, I finally decided to plan my revenge, and decided I would sneak into her room at midnight and take some reveling pictures of her body.

Now granted, it wasn't the most complex idea in the world but in my current state of mind it was all I could come up with at short notice.

The entire house was in relative darkness as I quietly tip toed down the hall and into my sisters bedroom. There, I found her passed out on her bed with her laptop still open, which wasn't uncommon as she often dozed off while reading various scripts.

I was delighted to see that she also appeared to be dressed in nothing more than a long t-shirt, which had bunched up around her mid-section, giving me a cheap thrill and opportunity to see her naked pussy.

However, any plans or intentions I might have had went right out the window the moment I finally laid eyes on her bare naked pussy the first time. It was probably the most exquisite, juicy, hairless pussy I'd ever seen.

She looked like a god damn angel lying there, as I stood there speechless for several minutes trying to decide my next course of action. Here she was, Olivia Holt, one of the hottest young starlets in Hollywood today, laying there half naked and defenceless, ready to do whatever unholy thoughts that popped into my head.

As far as I was concerned someone upstairs thought it'd be practical joke to make her my sister, despite the attraction we clearly had and felt for each other.

As I stood there debating what to do with her, Olivia began to stir in her sleep which almost gave me a heart attack, and only strengthened my resolve. Realising this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, I now felt compelled to act out my wildest fantasies.

With trembling hands, I gently caressed her smooth legs – her skin warm and soft to the touch - and carefully spread her legs a little more to give me full access to her cunt.

I lightly ran the tips of my fingers across her glistening sex, causing her to sigh deeply in her sleep.

For a moment there I actually felt guilty about taking advantage of her, who despite being a total bitch at times now looked absolutely angelic laying there peacefully.

I actually considered going back to my room to press a loaded gun against my temple, for thinking and doing such depraved acts, but that all changed the moment I heard her whisper some guys name I had never heard, while I gently stroked her pussy, and I just about lost it.

Whatever guilt I might have had quickly dissipated and was replaced with white hot jealousy. I now massaged her lips more intently, sliding a finger inside her to feel just how warm and tight she actually was. And boy was I not disappointed.

This soft probing seemed to get a nice reaction from her as she tilted her hips upwards slightly and started breathing more heavily, her chest rising and falling underneath the shirt.

My heart raced as I fingered her at a steady pace, making her pussy nice and wet, and soon came to the realization that not only was she now wide awake and feigning sleep, but consequently encouraging me to molest her helpless body, and no doubt getting off on it all?

In fact it was only a minute or two later that she finally dropped the act and opened her eyes to look at me, as I lay there between her legs, completely enamored with her hairless pussy.

Right up until that very moment, I wasn't sure how she'd respond but despite the pleasure I she was receiving, she still managed to act like a bitch, I guess it was just her way of dealing with things, her coping mechanism?

"Err... what do you think you're doing?" she said in a calm but somewhat bitchy tone, as she lay there with her legs spread and my fingers working her clit.

I could see that despite the tone, my actions were clearly having an effect on her body, as my digits massaged her very core and sent jolts of pleasure up and down her spine, caused her to bite her bottom lip and flash me the most seductive look yet.

"Did you hear me? What do you think... oh, god..." she finally let out, furrowing her brow.

Having gotten her full and undivided attention, she then started to get more involved and moved her hips back and forth grinding her pussy against my fingers.

I could tell she was getting off on being fingered by me, and could probably climax at any moment, so I decided I was going to torture her a little more and give her a taste of her own medicine, and pulled back.

The look on her face was amusing, as she knew precisely what I was doing and why, and pleaded for me not to use this exact moment to punish her or teach her a lesson over previous disagreements.

"Please, don't." she whispered hotly. "Don't you dare stop right now. Don't leave me hanging like this."

"I'm not going anyway," I grinned. "But I'm not letting you come yet. Not until I get to have some fun of my own."

As soon as I pulled my hand away she gasped and looked to say something but couldn't catch her breath, as I immediately silenced any objections she might have had with several butterfly kisses along the inside of her thighs, before alternating to the opposite leg, and before she could stop me I swiftly but gently kissed her slit, and parted her lips with my inquisitive tongue.

"oh. my. god!" she moaned while tilting her head back, as I explored her cunt for the very first time.

I was delighted to discover just how sweet and wet she was beneath the surface, which quickly opened up the flood gates and had her squirming and moaning uncontrollably on her bed. At one point I had to stop to tell her to keep quiet, as I didn't want her to wake up mom and dad.

Having scolded her again, I went back to eating her pussy with great enthusiasm and moved my tongue up and down her increasingly greasy slit, her pussy quickly flooding wet.

"oh-yeah, right there. Just like that. Up and down, up and down. I like that." she approved. "Use all of your tongue, that's so hot."

For the most part I did what she wanted, eating her pussy just the way she liked it, but ultimately I decided it was time I got to have a little fun of my own, and do what *I* wanted to do.

Without warning, I wrapped my entire mouth around her clit like a vacuum, and plunged two fingers into her snug cunt and was determined to make her come. Olivia immediately slapped a hand over her own mouth to stop from moaning out loud, and shuddered violently as I buried my fingers to their second knuckle.

"ohmigod.. ohmigod... cade... holy fuck..." she chanted, her legs trembling. "You're gunna make me come... fuck... ohmigod."

I was now working her into a frenzy and decided now was a good time as any to push the boundaries. I continued working on her clit with my tongue but flipped my palm around, so I could use my thumb to play with her ass.

This caused her to flinch with surprise and her eyes to grow wide, but it didn't seem to take away from the pleasure she was experiencing as I continued to hoover-suck her clit with my mouth and pistoned my fingers in and out of her dripping cunt at rapid succession.

Watching her face closely, I gently applied more pressure to her rosebud causing her body to tense up, her back arching sharply on the bed.

"Ohhhh my god that feels so good... fuuuck."

By now she was so worked up that I knew she was just moments away from getting her rocks off, so I increased the pressure with my tongue and thumb until she suddenly erupted into a violent orgasm, her body shaking like it was possessed.

Not to boast or nothin', but I never took my mouth off her pussy the entire time she came, even as she thrashed about wildly on the bed and flicked her hips back and forth. Instead I just kept my mouth clamped onto her pussy and was rewarded with a strong gush of juices, which I happily gulped down.

As Liv slowly came down from her climax I returned my attention to her smooth thighs and kissed along her shiny legs, giving her a moment to regain her composure. When she finally opened her eyes and looked down at me again, I was almost frightened by the look in her eyes, a look I had never seen before.

"You're in real trouble now, buddy-boy." she said while getting up.

In all honestly I didn't know what to think, and wondered if she had suddenly had a change of heart and was going to slap me or scream out loud and alert mom and dad down the hall.

Knowing my sister anything was possible, it all depended on what mood she was in.

I barely managed to respond before Olivia grabbed me by the arm – and in one of her practiced wrestling moves – threw me onto her bed, and started tugging at my sweat pants to get her hands on my cock.

"I guess it's only fair," she said while grasping my cock in her hand. "You used your mouth on me, so now I get to return the favor."

Olivia barely gave my cock a second glance before taking it into her hot mouth. I almost passed out at the sensation, as her tongue licked and swirled around the head and she began to bob up and down over my rod.

"You know, I don't usually do this." she said while stroking me.

"Err, I know. I can tell."

Even though my comment wasn't meant to come out as an insult - hell, I still don't know WTF I was trying to say - but that's precisely how she took it, and instead of being mad or upset as I expected her to be, she only seemed determined to prove me wrong.

Without wasting another moment, Olivia took my cock back into her mouth and slipped about half my length into her throat, gagging and spluttering audibly all over my dick as she did so.

"Holy shit," I let out, as her eyes watered.

At one point she then took me out of her mouth and slapped my manhood against her extended tongue.

"How about this, better?" she asked with a sarcastic grin. "You spoiled little shit. I shouldn't even be doing this for you."

"You're the one who offered," I pointed out. "But you don't have to do it if you don't want to."

The look on her face almost made me laugh out loud.

"REALLY?" she beamed, genuinely relieved. "You don't care?"

What happened next, changed my life forever.

"okay, good. We can move on. Don't move." she said as she got up off the floor and peeled the last remaining vestige of clothes she had on, that grey-colored tee, and pulled it over her head and tossed it aside to leave her totally naked.

My eyes grew to the size of saucers as I took in her magnificent body, while she quickly mounted the bed and moved to straddle me, and fisted my cock while she slowly sank her pussy down till she had me buried deep inside her pussy.

It all happened so fast my brain barely registered it, and for a moment there I wondered if I was dreaming.

"oh-fuck Liv, you feel good." I told her while bending my knees and clutching her hips.

Olivia tossed her head back and immediately began to ride me for a full minute or so before she started to lose some steam, and I quickly picked up the slack, bent my knees forward and grunted with satisfaction at the satisfying sound of my balls slapping hard against her ass.

"ah shit... fuck... shit.. shit..." she cussed softly as I pounded up into her snug pussy.

Just as we had done in the lounge room a hundred times before, during our many wrestling matches, my sister and I took turns delegating power and dominating the other.

Her teeth dug into her bottom lip, as I found myself reflecting on how fortunate I was to have such an exquisite creature like her bouncing over my hard cock.

Not only was Olivia incredibly gorgeous and charming, but seeing her in this like I realized just how sexy she was too, and with an appetite for carnal pleasures that rivaled mine.

"I can't believe we're doing this right now," she murmured, fighting to catch her breath, caught somewhere between elation and terror.

Like me, my sister honestly couldn't decide if she wanted to stop or continue, but our bodies seemed to make up their minds for us and move on their own accord, like they were on autopilot or something. The whole thing was so crazy.

We continued in this position - cowgirl - for not very long before I pulled her down and rolled us onto our side, where to her delight I continued to pummel her. Even though we both wanted to change positions, she just felt so god damn good I couldn't make myself stop fucking her.

Olivia finally directed me to roll on top of her, leaving us in the missionary position which allowed us to look at each other as we fucked. This factor alone made everything drastically more intense and profound, as we could now gauge each other's reactions to each single solitary movement.

In fact I took this opportunity to almost pull out the entire way, and gave her a few nice sharp thrusts, and followed it up with a couple of long slow stroked back in, which made her coo with delight and her deliriously wet pussy go into spasms, her legs trembling around me uncontrollably.

"It's okay, they always do that." she assured me.

In all my days I'd never seen my sister look so sexy, vulnerable, and submissive. Even though she always acted like and played the role of a hard-ass, there was something to be said about the way she looked right now. It was my sister in her truest form, and I liked it.

Rightly or wrongly, I was her man. I was the one who would always take care of her, and could now give her a proper dicking-down she so rightly deserved. From this day forth no one would come close to making her feel the way I did. I had imprinted myself on her, and we both knew it.

Even though she was older, from now on she was my total bitch and would do whatever I wanted. From now on she'd be my pleasure center, my little fuck-doll, my hot little red carpet cock-smoker, willing and able to drain my balls at a moments notice.

It was at this point that Olivia raised her legs and invited me to place them over my shoulders, offering me to do what I wanted and fuck her like a rag doll.

"Ahh, fuck." she sighed as I shrewdly changed the angle of attack, dipping my knees lower to ensure I was striking her g-spot with every well-aimed thrust.

"God, I'm going to come so fucking hard like this, if you keep that up," she warned, her body trembling, she was getting so close.

"You and me both," I agreed, as my balls tightened and prepared to fill her pussy with one helluva fucking load. "You've got the sweetest little pussy Liv, I could do this for hours on end."

"Oh, fuck, me, yes," she murmured, sinking her teeth into her lip, as every last inch of her felt like it was burning up.

As the last of her emotional walls came tumbling down, Olivia Hastings Holt surrendered herself to me physically and mentally and began to whimper as I dropped one hand and started toying with her clit, almost making her crawl out of her skin.

It was all just so raw and dirty as fuck, and yet she'd already accepted the fact that she was mine until I was done with her.

I can't describe what it felt like when her pussy clamped down around my prick and she came like a freight train. At first she was trying her best not to scream out loud and yell the house down, and pulled me into a deep kiss to lock her lips to mine for the first time, while I jack-hammered her pussy like I had struck oil.

When I finally pulled out, she almost seemed confused as I got up close to her face and held onto her bed board while fisting my cock at the base and inviting her to suck it.

I groaned at the sight of it slipping into her waiting mouth, watching my cock disappear between those pretty lips.

When I reached down to play with one of her nipples, Olivia moaned and began to suck me more intensely, taunting me with her tongue while teasing me with a wink of the eye.

Clutching two fistfuls of her hair, I began to fuck her mouth more belligerently and was surprised to see her respond in a more favorable manner to this.

"God damn sis, you really know how to suck a guy off," I gasped. "I thought you said you didn't like giving head."

"I never said I hated it, I just never give them to anyone who deserves it."

Eyes closed, Olivia moaned around my meat stick as she sucked me as deep as she could take me, eager to get me off.

Fortunately it didn't take very long until my balls ached tight with the need for release, and I pulled out of her mouth with a satisfied grunt and told her to stick out her tongue.

"go ahead, come." Olivia hissed, sticking her wet tongue out. "give it to me!"

"Play with your cunt while you lay there," I insisted while jacking my meat.

The Cloak & Dagger star didn't hesitate and immediately spread her legs on the bed to rub at her pussy while awaiting her reward.

"Come for me Cade, please." she begged. "Give your sister that hot fucking load!"

I didn't need to be asked twice.

Olivia tipped her head back, moaning erotically as the warm sensation of thick hot semen splashed across her pretty face, sealing her eyelids shut while dripping down her face and neck.

"UGH! shit..." she flinched before murmuring to herself. "Mmm... fuck-yeah. You got me good."

Post Thanks / Like

SUPER hot story! Always love the Cade and Liv stories, so fucking good! Loved all of the descriptive words and phrases used, an absolutely wonderful read. Such a great story all around with a terrific ending! Can't wait to read the next Holt story from you.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Such a tease..., so simple yet so good

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the feedback guys, greatly appreciated!!