Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Last Summer" with Olivia Holt and Jessica Biel

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Last Summer" with Olivia Holt and Jessica Biel

Last Summer
    With Olivia Holt and Jessica Biel
    By Harbinger
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and for entertainment purposes only.
    Tags: M/F/F, cheating, cuckhold, reluc/noncon, oral, blowjob, anal, rough fuck

Olivia Holt had just been picked up for FreeForm's new project, "Last Summer." The producer of this project was none other than Justin Timberlake's wife and screen veteran, Jessica Biel. Olivia was on her way over to Jessica and Justin's place when her phone rang.

"Hello, this is Olivia," she answered dutifully."

"You will call me ma'am or boss," Jessica Biel ordered into Olivia's ear. "Am I understood?"

"Y... yes ma'am," Olivia responded, completely startled, but too scared not to answer.

"Good. We've been waiting for you. Hurry the fuck up." Then just like that, the line was dead. What was she getting into? What had she signed up to, and with whom?

Olivia's car brought her right up to the Timberlake estate. She took a deep breath and ventured out. She rang the bell and her phone lit up with a text. It's open, it read. Olivia tentatively pushed open the door and headed in.

Immediately in the foyer, Olivia couldn't miss the stand with a maid's outfit. A tiny paper card said put this on and go upstairs. Olivia's heart started pounding and she looked around nervously. She honestly had no idea what was going on, and she was feeling more than uncomfortable. But she did as her new producer commanded. She headed to the bathroom and changed into the outfit that was eerily similar to the uniform she wore in her Generous music video.

Once dressed, Olivia tiptoed up stairs as ordered, and looked around the long hallway, pulling the skirt down as far as she could down her thighs. She felt oddly self-conscious, though she knew she was drop-dead gorgeous.

"Here, girl," Jessica Biel said from a doorway, wrapped in a thick, puffy bathrobe, her long hair freely down. She disappeared back into the room and Olivia bit her lip, going to where her new... mistress had been. She peaked her head into the room and saw Jessica sitting on the edge of a king-sized bed, twirling the sash of her robe in her hand. Laying on the bed was Jessica's wife, Justin. He was laying there on top of the covers in slacks and a neat buttoned shirt and vest. His hands were behind his head and he was the picture of complacency.

"You're wondering what you're doing here, aren't you?" Jessica asked the young blonde, a deadly straight face. "You're here to prove to me that if I say 'jump,' you ask 'how high?'" Jessica rubbed her husbands leg and kept eye contact with Olivia. "I put my name on the line by signing on you on. Cloak and Dagger lasted what, two seasons? Turkey Drop was a joke. So tonight, you're going to show me that my husband and I can get our money's worth from you even if the show tanks."

Olivia swallowed deeply and looked at Justin's expecting face. "Wha... what do you want me to do?" Olivia asked, anxiously licking her lips.

"I think you already know. Let's start out this way, however. What's my name?" Jessica asked, standing up and looming over Olivia's tiny, petite frame.

"Jessic..." Olivia was met by a hard slap.

"What'd I say?" Jessica barked.

Olivia put a hand to her stinging cheek and tears filled her eyes. She looked to Timberlake, but saw no sympathy.

"Sorry, ma'am," Olivia corrected herself.

"That's better," Jessica said with a smile, though fake. "Now, strip," Biel ordered and Olivia's jaw dropped. As soon as it did, Jessica grabbed her by her hair and forcefully shoved three fingers into her mouth, and damn near made her gag.

Jessica ripped open Holt's blouse and pulled her wet fingers from the singer's mouth. "There. I got you started. No finish it." Jessica sat on the foot of the bed, leaned back, and started stroking her husband through his slacks as they watched.

Tears pricked at the corners of young Ms. Holt's eyes as she untied the little apron around her waist. It dropped to the floor. A tear rolled down her reddened cheek as she took off her ripped black blouse, leaving her breasts covered in a just as black bra.

As Jessica and Justin watched, he laid perfectly still with a small smirk on his face as his wife took his member out of his pants.

Olivia reached behind her and unzipped the back of the uniform's skirt, the motion of which pushed her enticing chest out further.

"I can't wait to suck on those young tits," Jessica growled as she slowly worked her husband with her hand, but both their eyes fully on Holt.

"Please let me stop," Olivia begged, her chin quivering. "Why are you making me do this?"

"Did I not fucking go over this?" Biel scoffed. "Your name isn't enough to keep a show going. So if it tanks, I need to have something good to look back on. Watching you face down in my muff and watching you choke on my husband's cock will do it."

"What if we get a season two?" Olivia asked, trying to stall.

"Then I'll let you get payback. Now take off your goddamn clothes."

Olivia nodded on acceptance and held tightly to Jessica's words; she could get payback. Olivia had been given inspiration to make sure she would become a name to carry a show.

She pulled the skirt off and flung it at Biel, hoping to catch her off guard by her new cavalier attitude. Biel just smiled.

Olivia smiled back, starting to not feel so sy as she just stood there in panties, bra, and the maid hat. Olivia scoffed to herself when she took her bra off, freed her perky young tits, because Biel started stroking Justin a little faster, and she even heard his breath catch.

As Olivia bent over to rid herself of her shamefully wet black panties, her breasts tantilizingly dangling, she thought about her luck. She could definitely have a worse pair of producers exploiting her nubile little body like this.

As Olivia picked up her panties, she looked to see Jessica opening the front of her long robe to expose her own gorgeous and toned body. "Come here," Jessica ordered in a husky whisper, catching Holt's panties that came at her.

Shamelessly, Jessica grabbed started rubbing Olivia's undergarments on her own wet snatch. "You have a great choice in delicates, Liv," Jessica teased before tossing them behind her to Justin.

Olivia, just wearing the maid's cap, crawled up the foot of the bed and came face to face with her new boss.

Jessica leaned forward and hungrily captured Holt's lips in a searing kiss that was nearly over before Olivia could respond. Over and over Jessica kissed her, just as passionate as the last until they were both moaning with need. Even Olivia, the clear victim, had to actively restrain herself from bucking her hips out of carnal instinct.

The moment was ruined for Holy when Jessica roughly grabbed her face. "Have you ever eaten pussy before?" Jessica asked before kissing Holt again. "And don't lie," she said between kisses.

"No ma'am. I've thought about it a lot, though," Olivia admitted. She caste her eyes down in shame, but only saw Jessica Biel's sun kissed, beautiful body that made her subconsciously lick her lips.

"Well, you're going to learn today," Jessica told her, pushing the petite blonde down by her shoulders.

Olivia swallowed deeply when she was looking head-on to Jessica's arousal-glistening clam. She looked up at Jessica and saw only a look of expectation there, he hands clasped in Justin's as she waited for pleasure. The look in Justin's hungry eyes said he couldn't wait for the show, either.

Realizing she was helpless, she accepted her fate and stuck her tongue out to taste her first pussy that wasn't hers. It was a just the littlest opening lick, but enough for her to find out she didn't hate it. After a second, bigger lick, Holt came to the conclusion that she rather liked it.

Olivia started slow, measured laps with the flat of her tongue. She savored Jessica's juices which had a stronger headiness than Olivia's which she had tasted on her own fingers many times. Thinking fondly of her alone times, Olivia balanced on one forearm as she continued to lick Biel's slit like a melting popsickle. With the her free arm, she started to rub her own ladyhood gently.

The more Olivia touched herself, naturally, the faster she went, and the faster and deeper her tongue went. It wasn't long before Liv was eating Jessica out like a rabid animal, tossing her head back and forth. At this point, the young actress wasn't really aiming. Her entire face was wet with her own spit and Biel arousal. She pounded away in her own cunt with three fingers, her excitement running down her waxed legs and wetting the floor.

Jessica Biel was in total rapture, her eyes screwed shut and cried out as she squirted over this tiny blonde's face. She had thought she was going to control the entire night, but here she was at a former Disney girl's mercy!

After a second screaming orgasm, Jessica pulled Olivia up by her pretty blonde locks, but still kept her little cap on. Jessica wouldn't let her part with that. It served as a reminder to her who was boss. To remind Olivia who was boss, Jessica held her chin and lightly slapped Olivia's glistening cheeks, just enough to put some red back into them.

Then she kissed her damn soundly, pulling Olivia's pink tongue into her mouth and sucking all the flavor off of it. While Jessica had her face captured, she pulled olivia's hand out of her gash and replaced it with her own. Olivia humped into Jessica's skilled digits and moaned into the more experienced brunette's mouth.

Justin, having sported blue balls for too long, threw himself into the mix. He took Olivia's petite frame away from Jessica and threw her down on the bed like the 5'2" ragdoll she was about to be used as.

With Liv flat on her back, Justin pounced on top of her and swung his hips down right at her, his hard cock filling her mouth and going down her throat. She tried to push him off of herself from initial instinct, but he only kept thrusting. "Oh no, it's my turn now," he said as he pummeled her talented throat.

Jessica had waited more than she thought was fair to taste Holt's hot, tight pussy. She plunged three fingers into Olivia for a second time and started munching on her hood and little clit.

Olivia spasmed and tried to kick, but couldn't go anywhere due to Timberlake's weight and Biel pinning her legs down as she ate. Olivia was being helplessly used by the power couple, and as before, she grew used to the idea, and the potential of getting back at the sexy Mistress Biel made her want to make this worth her while. What she wouldn't give to see the look on Biel's arrogant face when Olivia made a gift of her to her little brother, Cade. Oh the things they would do to Jess to get back at her.

With these things spinning through her mind, Olivia began to arch her head to take Justin's long, thick member even further down to the point she was nearly choking on him. Olivia humped up into Biel's well-trained mouth. She squirmed only a little as Biel started grabbing and massaging her tight little ass. Olivia was there little slut, there fuck thing. She felt dirty, but also care free now as they both roughly abused her.

Olivia's eyes screwed shut, though, when she had an intruder she didn't expect. Jess had slid a finger into her tight little ass without any warning! Jessica sawed her finger in and out, and wiggled around, loosening Olivia's poor little hole. Olivia tried to protest, wanted her virgin ass to stay off limits, but how? Justin had all of his cock down her mouth, stopping her from speaking. She tried to slap the bed, like she was tapping out, but it was just seen as Olivia loosing herself to carnal feelings.

Olivia cried tears that had no screams to match them as Biel added another finger and continued to tongue punch the living fuck out of her shiny, gushing love pocket. The sheets were absolutely soaked between her and Jess.

Justin's hips started jerking uncontrollably and Olivia knew she was about to be flooded. Not thirty seconds later, the famous singer's cock erupted deep into Holt's tight throat. He completely emptied his balls before removing himself.

Olivia sputtered, spitting out built up saliva and cum. It ran down her chin and covered her cheeks. She wiped her tear streaked eyes, but before she could try to clean her face, Jessica was pinning her arms down and licking her clean while Justin grabbed her hips and slammed himself home in her ass that Jessica had been working on.

Olivia screamed out in shock, pain, and humility as Justin pounded the hell out of her backdoor. "Get out! Get the fuck out of me!" she pleaded as Justin mercilessly took her. "You're too big! stop!" she pleaded and pounded the mattress.

"Shh! Shh! It'll be okay in a minute!" Jessica tried to console the girl, kissing her and running her hands through her hair. "It'll start to feel good after it hurts, Jessica promised. "I cried the first time, too.

As Jessica said, her ass got used to Justin's size and he slowed down to an even pace once he had gotten all the way in and she was completely his. To match pleasure and the waning pain, Jessica started working Holt's sensitive clit, as well as going back and forth between kissing her with plenty of tongue and sucking on her pert little tits.

Olivia began to settle in, started focusing on the pleasures, started focusing into the sound of Justin's thighs slapping into her cute little ass as Justin conquered her. Jessica's tongue around her pert brown nipples helped soothe her, and Jess's seasoned workings on her clit and poon had her pussy dripping girl cum down to her ass and lubed Justin's still pistoning cock.

Olivia came again and her entire taught, lean body shook and squeezed Jessica's fingers and Justin's prick, making him explode into her tunnel. He pulled out of her and dripped over Olivia's belly and between her breasts until he had himself back in her mouth.

Olivia was at the end of her sanity as she lazily wrapped her tongue around Justin's bulbous bell-end and licked his cum slit clean. She licked and sucked all the way down his flattening dick and made him look brand new as Jessica licked Holt's belly clean and made sure her tits were spotless. Olivia still registered and nuzzled into Jessica's mouth as she swirled her tongue in Olivia's used and stretched asshole as she made sure she got her husband's cream out.

Holt ran her hands through her hair, and the maid's cap finally fell to the side. She threw it on the floor and pounded her little fists on the bed in rage, embarrassment, and indignation. Once her fit was done, she grit her teeth and swore, "Jessica Biel, you better hope to Christ and anything you've ever believed in that we only have one season."

Post Thanks / Like

Grrr submissive Holt FTW.
    That was fun Harbinger, really enjoyed that!!
    Thanks for this, that was hot.

3. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fark.

Absolutely love to see Jessica Biel get the story treatment, throw in Holt and you got a winning combination right there.

5. Likes Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was an unexpected pairing! Thanks for the story

7. Likes Harbinger liked this post