Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Hands Up" with Alexandra Daddario

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Hands Up" with Alexandra Daddario

Hands Up
    With Alexandra Daddario
    By Harbinger
    Disclaimer: This story is fiction and for entertainment purposes only.
    Tags: M/F, fantasy, strip, blowjob, tease, handcuffs, roleplay, oral, creampie

This was easily the most dangerous time to be a journalist since I've been on the job. Big and small, protests and riots were breaking out everywhere, and with COVID-19 still hanging about, it felt like the end times.

I was covering a protest for the local paper when someone wearing full black and a gas mask came jumping through the crowd and lobbed a brick at a police car.

That's as little as it takes. Just that one brick. It was game on. Police and protesters were shouting, and both sides started slowly advancing. I had no pony in this race. I was just trying to get the story, but I was stuck between 1,000 protesters and at least thirty cops, half of them in riot gear.

Another brick flew and hit a riot shield. The police lost it and surged forward, batons coming down on everyone, even though there were maybe two instigators.

Next thing I knew, I was looking for a way out as I heard the *thuump!" of year gas. Then I was on the ground. Someone was sitting on the small of my back and I felt my arms tugged behind me.

"I'm press! I'm press, damn it!" I shouted as I got cuffed.

"Shut the fuck up!" a female voice grunted in my ears over the shouting, the literal fighting. The hot breath on my neck made my hair stand up on end.

I had no idea where the officer was taking me, but she was pushing me out of the crowd, and I was thankful for that.

We got about a block and a half away from the end of the mess when she turned us down an alley roughly pushed me up against the wall.

"You have the right to shut the fuck up and do whatever the hell I tell you," she said, and started patting me down.

"Ma'am, I know my rights and those aren't them," I tried to argue without getting a tone.

"They are now," she rebutted by growling in my ear and pulling my head back by the hair before going back to her search. "You claim to be press, huh?" she asked rhetorically as she groped my ass before digging out my wallet.

She gave my a snack and I tried to turn around to see her, but she pressed me against the wall harder. "I didn't tell you to turn around, did I, paper boy?"

"No ma'am," I conceded.

"Well there it is, an Associated Press pass. So you're not lying."

"Ma'am, can I please get back to work?" I pleaded.

"What's the hurry?" she asked, pressing her sizable breasts against my back as she rubbed the front of my thighs, continuing with her "search."

"We're both on the clock. All you have to do is tell bossman you got detained," she said and licked my neck.

I bristled on instinct. I had never been violated by a cop before! "Ma'am, you are an officer of the law and this is terribly unbecoming!" I shouted, trying to make my now-assaulter back off.

She just laughed at me. "Shy, huh?" She moved her hand from my thigh and full on cupped my junk through my slacks.

"What the fuck?" I tried to fight back but she just pushed me up against the wall again and kept rubbing my growing bulge with the palm of her hand.

"Well someone likes the rough treatment," she giggled and dragging her fingernails over my cock which was starting to come to full attention.

Finally, she turned me around and kept me straight up against the wall. My jaw damn near hit the pavement. She was fucking gorgeous. And she wasn't a cop. She was the actress, Alexandra Daddario. I was being molested by Alexandra Daddario!

The deepest, sharpest pair of crystal blue eyes smiled at me, as did her full, soft looking lips. "I'm not what you expected, am I?" she asked as she kept patting me down, still playing her game.

"Not at all," I confirmed, swallowing deeply. "I can't complain. If I was going to be molested by a cop, at least it's you."

She laughed. "I'm not actually a cop." She squats down on her haunches and kept patting my legs, and brushing my cock.

"Then what are you doing?" I asked, my hands still cuffed behind my back. With real handcuffs.

"Making sure you weren't inciting a riot. Making sure your clean," she said as she stood back up and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"What are you doing?" I was full of questions today.

"Thoroughly searching you. Making sure you're not wired," she explained as she reached into my pocket. Not only did she grab my trouser trout, but she also fished out my pocket knife. "Uh-huh. What's this?" she asked, holding the legal knife in her hand.

"A legal pocketknife. The blade is legal length," I answered. Despite my answer, she cut my t-shirt open, and pulled the sides open. "Alexandra!" I protested.

"Officer Daddario," she corrected me as she started to kiss and lick my chest. "You're still under arrest, or did you somehow forget?" she asked as she undid my belt.

"Officer..." I played back. "Can I please go?" I wanted her to give me her number, but I didn't want to get stripped searched in a back alley. And I really did have to get back to work before the office started asking questions.

"Do you have a license for this?" Alexandra questioned as she pulled my hard cock into the open air. She dropped down to her haunches again and made a show of inspecting my length.

She stuck her tongue out and licked me from base to tip in one slow lap. "Tastes legit," she said before wrapping those sinful lips around my bell-end.

I damn near died right there in that back alley as Alexandra sucked my cock like a pro with no hands as she unbuttoned the police uniform that I still don't know how she got.

She left it on, but opened I wide and I inhaled sharply when I saw her legendary tits encased in black lace, begging to be set free.

"Mmm. Mhmm! Mhmm!" she moaned as she sucked me good and pulled my pants and underwear down to my knees. She let my dick out with a *pop* and slurped on both sides of my long shaft.

Alex fondled my balls and kept slurping and sucking away, freely letting her spit run down her chin and into her impossibly deep cleavage.

"Oh fuck," I grunted and let her have her way with me. "I'm sorry, Officer," I said, playing her game. "I didn't mean to disrespect you."

"That's right," she said with a wide from as she furiously jacked me off. "I appreciate your apology, but I'm afraid I can't just let you go with a warning," she teased and slid me back into her mouth.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she finally undid her bra and took her top off. She had the most magnificent rack I had ever seen, and I hoped to God she used it on me.

Alex did what every guy who has seen her dreams of; she pressed her perfect knockers together and slid them right over my aching shaft. She moved her pillowy breasts up and down, fucking me gently with her gifts from God. "What am I going to do with you, huh?" she asked, kissing my head every time it surfaced. "You need to be punished, there's no doubt about that," she said before trailing a healthy amount of spit down between her cans.

"Officer, please. Not touching you is torture enough," I pleaded, and I meant it.

"Law breakers like you don't get to touch good girls like me," she said before spitting on my dick again. She let go of her chest long enough to start sucking me again, but fondled her own creamy milkers as she took me down.

"Officer, please," I kept trying. "You looking like that and leaving me cuffed... that's cruel and unusual punishment. You're breaking the 5th Amendment.

Alex stood up and slapped my face before kissing me hard and roughly tugging on my cock, and then started working me with both hands. "This alley is my court room, cowboy." She unstrapped her belt and let it hit the pavement. She undid her pants, tuned her back to me, and made direct eye contact she slowly dragged them down her shapely ass, showing me the black thong she wore.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" I pleaded, my mouth watering.

"You want to ride this, cowboy?" she teased and smacked her plump, alabaster ass. I could only nod vigorously. Right before my eyes, she took off her thong and wadded it up.

She kissed me again and ordered "Open!" I did, and she stuffed her damp panties into my mouth. I shamelessly sucked on them and got as much of her taste as I could. "You have the right to remain silent, and I have the right to hold my body against you," she stated as she wrapped a shapely thigh around my bare hip and nuzzled my cock head between her puffy, slick pussy folds.

Alex pulled away right before I could thrust myself in, and I wanted to scream, but it only came out as muffled begging because of her panties in my mouth. "Not yet, cowboy," she teased again and turned around. She trapped my staff between her smackable ass and started grinding, sliding her ass up and down. I almost came right there as she twerked, bumped and grinded on me but denied my cock any entrance to her tight, hot holes. I would have taken either of them at this point.

"Get on the ground!" she barked out of nowhere, making me jump a tiny bit. She kicked in my knee and actually brought me down. She had made a small nest of clothes that I hadn't noticed, and she had laid me down on my back on top of it.

"Do you need me to add resisting arrest to your charges? Do I need to restrain you?" she asked, removing the panties from my mouth. She crawled on top of me and dropped a beautiful boob in their place. I shamelessly sucked her taught nipple, champed around it, and circled my tongue around her areola. I made passionate love to each as she offered them. She was happy with my reverence to them, letting me know so by moaning the whole time.

She scooted up further and squatted right over me before dropping her tasty gash down. I licked and sucked, buried my tongue into her slot. I sucked as much delicious nectar I could out of her warm honey pot. She ground her mound into my face like an animal, not trying to stay quiet at all.

"Fuck! Stick your whole tongue in me! Yeah, like that! Like THAT!" she cried out as she leaned back and started beating my dick behind her, her ass resting on my chin. I slurped and drank, nibbled and even bit as I got all I could out of her. I don't know how long she sat on my face and road me like a bull. By the way she kept gushing, I don't know how many orgasms she had.

"Fuck you're good!" she praised as she ran a hand through her mussed up brunette locks. She stood up with shaky knees took a few step backs before slowly going back down.

She made the coveted 'o' face as she slid down my entire length and sheathes me whole. "God that is a DICK!" she cursed as she grabbed my hips and started throwing hers. er tits bounced, nearly pulling her over and knocking her back with each powerful thrust as she got all my dick was worth.

She tried to kill me by picking herslef up and slamming back down, my cock almost coming completely out of her before her booty came slapping back down on my thighs. All I could do was lay there and let her fucking destroy herself on me because I was still fucking cuffed!

"Oh shit! oh shit!" she pleaded with the gods as she furiously swiped her clit and bounced on me like a pogo stick. "Oh fuck you're deep! you're so fucking deep! Fucking hell!" she kept crying as she made a mess of me with my precum and her relentless flood of arousal.

"I'm gong to cum! I'm going to fucking cum if you don't get off me!" I warned.

"Do it! fucking do it!" she challenged as she went back to throwing her hips and rolling in uncontrollable rhythm. "Fill me the fuck up! I want your cock to go off like a goddamn gyser in me! Sh... sh... FUCK!" she screamed as I blew off inside of her like a rocket. "Oh yeah! Fill me! Fucking fill me! Oh that's good!" she kept going, ringing me dry and getting every ounce out of me that her velvet snatch could.

Finally, she let my dick breath, but only long enough to get it back into her mouth to clean me off. She suckled my balls and licked all around the base to make sure she got all of our combined sauce.

"What a fucking dick you have on you!" she praised again as she started getting dressed. She even put her patrol cap back on, but left her panties with me. She tossed me the keys and took off jogging down the street, her glorious tits bouncing with each bound. I noticed one thing shat she didn't; she forgot her radio, and it was on the whole time.

2. Thanks JU5TU5, Expect, whaywood13, jjcoolj, ivanhoe, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5, Expect, jjcoolj, whaywood13, ivanhoe, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was hot AF!
    Almost makes me want to go to the riots myself
    just for the mere chance of that happening!

4. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Harbinger liked this post