"Yes Daddy"
With Olivia Dunne
By Jacetms
Story Codes: MF Anal Cheating Inc
Disclaimer: This is a work of pure fiction. None of the events happened and was written for entertainment only.

Olivia Dunne never could have foreseen herself in this position. On all fours getting fucked hard by the man who, until recently, she hated most in the world. She still hated him, and herself for letting this happen. But she couldn't help herself. But to become his plaything? How did all this happen?

One week age:

From the very start when her new step dad Kevin entered the picture last year Olivia hated him more than she knew was possible. Sure she had disliked people. She even thought she hated a few. Until she met him. That was a whole new level of hatred. She hated that her mom cheated on her dad with him. She hated that it broke up their family. She hated how cocky he was. She hated how fast they got married. He hated that he had balls to actually try to bond with her or act like he was her dad. But most of all she hated that she was attracted to him. Purely on a physical level of course.

Some men are blessed with a pretty face, some are blessed with a naturally good physique, some are blessed with a large dick. Kevin had it all. At 40 he was in better shape than most 20 year old athletes. In another life he could have been a model. But he was also blessed with hyper intelligence. So he put that to use and become one the world's foremost medical researchers. That was the one and only thing Olivia begrudgingly respected about him. His work had saved lots of lives.

But in her eyes he had to go. Or at the very least not be part of her life anymore. Then she thought back to a girl she knew a few years older than her. And how big of a deal it was when it came she was sleeping with her step dad. She of course had no intent on sleeping with Kevin. But she wouldn't have to. If she could get him to maybe just make out for a bit then she would have him right where he wanted him. She still loved her mother and knew if she ever found out it would break her heart. After all the affair wasn't her mom's fault it was his. At least in her eyes. But if she could get him to make out with her, she could blackmail him into taking a much more reduced role in the family. Which would have to be enough until her mom came to her senses.

So she planned and waited. She started wearing skimpier outfits around the house to see if he noticed. It was clear he had. She started to act nicer to him. Despite how much it pained her she needed him to buy into the ruse. It didn't take long before Kevin seemed to warm up to her as well.

Finally the day she waited so long for had arrived. Her mom was supposed to go out of town to Dallas for just a couple days. But then they got the call that changed it all. A freak storm had hit the area and caused huge damage to the airport. All flights cancelled for at least a week.

Her plan was simple. Go out to the pool for a swim and show off. Tease him a bit. Kiss him once they got back inside. Hopefully he would be so worked up that he would go for it. Break off the kiss after a minute. Let him sweat for a couple days and not talk to him. Then come to him with a list of demands. What could go wrong?

She changed into her favorite pink bikini and walked down stairs. "Hey Kevin I am going for a swim want to join?" She asked with a grin.

He couldn't help but notice how good she looked. Or that her attitude about him had changed a lot the last couple of weeks. He wasn't an idiot. He saw right through her game. But he also knew he was better at it. If she thought she could get him to slip up just enough to have him wrapped her finger she was mistaken. He didn't know what she had or hadn't done before. But he was more than confident that he could get her in bed and thus make it too risky to tell her mom.

"Sure let me go change I will meet you out there." He said with a small smile as he went to his room to change.

Kevin stepped outside and headed over to the pool. He saw Olivia was already there waiting on him as he got in. "So what are your plans for today after a nice swim?" He asked and flashed that winning smile.

"Umm not too much just bum around the house I guess." She looked over at him and wished he wasn't so attractive. But at least it would make kissing him later slightly less gross.

They splashed around in the pool for about an hour. Making small talk. Some "accidental" contact. Though they both knew better. Finally Kevin decided it was time for him to head in and make some lunch.

Olivia got out of the pool a few minutes later and tried to plan. How would she get him to kiss her or accept a kiss. She could be blunt and just go for it. But that was too risky. She decided a missed kiss on the cheek was the way to go. If he didn't react then she had deniability. If he did then logically he was one who took it too far.

As Kevin finished making them some sandwiches Olivia walked in. Steeling her resolve she walked over. Mentally apologizing to her mom as she did. At first her plan worked to perfection. She stood next to him at the counter and placed a hand on his back as she leaned up to kiss his cheek. What happened next is when the plan fell apart.

Naturally Kevin turned to her when he felt the touch. Their lips met and it was instant magic. The kiss quickly deepened and Olivia knew she should have pulled back. But it was the best kiss of her life. Then without warning she felt a jolt of pleasure course through her body.

His hand masterfully worked her clit over her bikini bottoms. As her mind screamed at her to stop now her body had other plans. As if acting on their own, her hands pushed down her bottoms her bottoms to give him full access.

With her bottoms gone he could feel how wet she was getting. Their tongues danced with each other as they made out like. His free hand pushed down his swim trunks. He felt her hand instantly reached for his cock and felt her gasp into the kiss as she felt the size of it.

She finally was able to get herself to pull back from the kiss. Though how he was working her clit had kept pleasure jolting through her. She looked him dead in the eyes and pulled off her top. She was able to grab his hand to stop him as she got an intense look in her eyes. "I still fucking hate you. But right now I need you." She started to lead him toward her room by his hand.

To her shock he took her past her room towards his. Sleeping with her mom's husband was bad enough. But in the bed they shared that seemed a whole new level of wrong. And it turned her on even more.

"How long has it been since you have had a good deep dick in you?" He grinned as he threw her on to the bed. He moved over her and started kissing over her body.

"Way too long. And I don't think the one time I had sex would count as a good deep dicking he barely got it all the way in before he finished. So you better be fucking good. Otherwise you really are just a waste of space who ruined my family." Her tone was still defiant. Even though she knew she got herself into this position.

"Okay so let's make a deal. If I don't get you off at least twice I will be like a ghost around the house you'll hardly notice me. But if I do you belong to me. Hate me all you want but your body will be mine whenever I want." He sneered down at her.

She was so horny she would have agreed to anything at that moment. "You're on but it only counts if you get off during sex so only using your big dick." She spread her legs for him even more.

Kevin grabbed her legs and damn near bent her in half as he lined up. What was the point of fucking a gymnist if you were going to enjoy the perk of her flexibility. He leaned down and kissed her deeply as he slammed deep into her. He started to fuck her with reckless abandon. "Call me daddy." He whispered between kisses.

As much as she hated herself in this moment she felt like she never had before. She knew she would lose the bet. But worse she knew even before the bet was made she was his fuck toy. She knew that from the first kiss. She looked up at her step dad. The once determined look in her eyes was gone. It was a look of total defeat. She was already close to her first orgasm.

"Fuck me daddy." She whispered softly.

"I didn't hear you." He said a bit louder, teasing her. Taking her harder feeling her starting to shake a bit.

"Fuck me daddy! Fuck me like the little sex toy I am." She screamed as she felt herself get off for the first time. Her body went limp but the assault on her pussy didn't stop. Nor did the wave after wave of pleasure.

Kevin pulled out of her but just for a moment. She felt his hands roughly flipped her over and pulled her hips in the air, before his cock continued to ravish her poor cunt. Before she felt and heard a loud smack on her ass.

"It is time you get punished for being such tease and brat. This what you deserve." He chided her as spanked her while fucking her with all he had.

"Yes baby break me. Make me pay!" She was so lost in the moment. And though she still hated him, she loved how he made her body feel. Still on edge from before she quickly gave in cumming again. Her body was his.

Kevin couldn't hold on much longer and after a few deep thrusts buried his cock in her and filled her with his seed. He let her collapse on a shaking head on the bed and laid next to her looking her over.

"So are you going to be a woman of your word?" He asked, sneering at her.

With the same defeated face Olivia looked up at him. "Yes Daddy."

Modern Day

Over the next week Kevin took on himself to train his new slut. When she wasn't at practice she was with him. As much she still hated and resented him, she hated herself more. She hated that she loved what he did to her. But she knew deep down she loved it. She loved being humiliated, punished, restrained, talked down to and being made to degrade herself.

And that is how she found herself where she is today. On all fours a camera recording her being fucked hard by her step dad. But today was going to be special and she knew it.

She looks at the camera as he pulls out of her. The normal sex was a tune up. "Daddy I want you to take my ass. To be the first in it. I am sorry I let someone in my pussy before you daddy. But take what is rightfully yours. Take all of me. Teach me to be the best slut I can be for you."

That is all he needs to hear before slowly forcing his cock into her tight ass. It felt amazing. In all his life never had he felt anything like it. So tight and yet so inviting. Like it was made just for his cock.

As his cock works its way into her Olivia felt different. The lingering hate she had clung to was slipping away. This was right. This was the way it was meant to be. She was always meant to belong to him. As fucks her ass harder she lets soft whimpers and few tears. Not from pain but because she now knows the truth. It isn't just her body that is his.

As he slams in and out of her ass he hears her starting to moan like the slut he made her into. Or at the very least showed her she is. Pounding her poor hole he pulls back on her hair. Getting her to moan louder as she always does when he gets rough with her. Feeling her start to let go in a mind and ear shattering orgasm. She screams with pleasure her asshole contracting around his cock. Causing him to cum hard.

Moments later they are on the bed watching the video they made. She looks up at him. "Daddy she has to go when she gets back doesn't she?" Olivia asks knowing her mom will simply get in the way of what they have.

All the hate and resentment Kevin used to see in Olivia's eyes has been replaced with pure admiration. "Yes sweetie she does. That is what you want as well isn't it? You and me like this?"

Cuddling into his chest. "Yes daddy. We can't have her getting our way and keeping me from being daddy's little slut."

For the second time in just over a year Kevin was about to ruin her family. But this time she didn't care.