Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Prankster" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Prankster" with Olivia Holt

The Prankster
    With Olivia Holt and Kiersten Diaz
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MFF, inc, sleep, blowjob, threesome, sixty-nine, dirty talk, mistaken identity
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

They were two of the most important figures in my life, so I wasn't too concerned when Olivia and Kiersten seemed to hit it off and spent a lot of time together.

At first I didn't see an issue with having my sister and girlfriend embark on such a close relationship, even after I'd catch them constantly giggling amongst themselves and sharing inside jokes at my expense.

In fact I'm almost positive that most of their jokes and conversations revolved around sex, and our sex life. While this didn't really bother me at first, things took a turn for the surreal one long weekend when we all went home for the holidays to spend time with our folks, and where the girls really seemed to form a bond.

That day, the ladies and I had spent most of the afternoon lounging around the pool with family, and while I might have blamed their tongue-in-cheek behavior on the number of drinks we had swindle away during the party, I soon realized the date and the fact that it was the night before April Fool's Day.

This explained my sisters attitude.

You see, our folks had decided long ago that April Fools was a special day in the Holt household, but ever since Olivia had moved into her own apartment the previous year, my sister seemed intent on not only continuing the tradition but making up for lost time.

Even when mom insisted that the house was now a "prank free zone" I could tell Olivia wasn't going to abide by the rules and let an opportunity slip by. So to play it safe I arranged for Kiersten and I to sleep out in the living room while Olivia was forced to spend the night down the hall with our cousins.

To say my girlfriend was confused and disappointed would be an understatement, as she couldn't fathom why I would go out of my way to handicap our sleeping arrangements, particular as she had been looking forward to messing around once we were alone.

Of course when I explained my motives she naturally thought I was crazy, and insisted I was making a big deal out of nothing. At one point as we lay spooning together in the sleeping bag, I could feel her grinding her sweet ass against my cock.

"Kay, stop it."

"Too bad we couldn't get a room to ourselves," she teased. "Otherwise I'd probably let you hit it all night long."

God damn it I thought, as I wondered if I had made a huge mistake—letting Olivia get inside my head. Looking back on it now, I realize it was probably all part of her plan, and I had walked right into my sisters trap.

A few hours later, it was still dark out when I awoke to the feel of a hot wet mouth gliding up and down the side of my pole, which immediately brought a smile to my face.

In truth, I had kind of hoped that Kiersten would be in a randy mood and wait for the right opportunity to have some fun, even if most of the family were sleeping right up the hall from us. She knew full well how I enjoyed morning sex, and how we never let any morning wood go to waste.

However unlike previous instances, my lover was treating me to a very slow and sensual blowjob which I assume was due to the fact that the entire house was sleeping and we had to stay quiet.

Strangely enough, this added element of danger only made the entire encounter that much more exciting.

I lay there letting the last wisps of a dream merge into reality, and actually heard myself moan when I felt her suddenly take me deep into the back of her mouth, something she rarely did.

The feel of her lips gliding along my shaft sent shivers up my spine, particularly as she gripped and stroked the base of my rod at the same time. I dare say Kay was just as turned on as I was, which was soon confirmed when I heard her moan around my cock.

"Morning, sleepy head..." she whispered softly. "I thought you'd never wake up."

I groaned in response as the pace of her stroking increased, and her head began to bob up and down over my rod, sliding me in and out of that wet mouth. Her tongue was warm and exquisite, almost dream-like. I couldn't remember the last time she had treated me to such a hot, and meticulous blowjob.

"Just relax and let me take care of you," she purred. "I know exactly what you like."

Even though I knew that sleeping out in the living room could to be problematic, I still maintained that it was the right decision as it'd give me a chance to catch Olivia if and when she'd emerge from the shadows to pour cold cereal over my head, as she had done on several previous occasions.

My mind wandered briefly as Kierstan's lips tightened around my skin-flute, almost willing the pre-cum out of the tip. She was doing something entirely different today, and I have to admit I really approved.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you," Kay teased while brushing my cock against her teeth.

"uh-huh." I lazily responded. "The longer this continues, the longer I don't have to deal with Olivia's pranks."

Kay snorted to the comment and picked up the pace of her sucking, her swift actions causing me to catch my breath in my throat.

Her lips immediately wrapped around my bell-end and moved in a more energetic way while her hand jacked me off more keenly. She now seemed intent on not only making me moan and squirm on the blankets, but make me nut.

I remember thinking how different this was. How she almost felt like a totally different person, almost possessed. She weirdly seemed a lot more aggressive and adventurous than usual, as the room echoed with the sound of her slurping mouth, while she teased and suckled at the tip.

I frowned for a moment as a strange thought crossed my mind, but it was gone before I could catch it. Instead I reached down to squeeze her hand and assure her that not only was she doing a fantastic job, but her actions were threatening to make me come a lot sooner than expected.

"You gunna cum for me...?" she hissed between slurps. "Huh, baby?"

Her movements increased, somehow. She was now sucking my dick even harder and faster than before, as though she needed me to nut in her mouth in the worst possible way. Like she was born to suck dick, and craved my seed inside her belly.

I tensed my buttocks, allowing a few more inches to invade the back of her throat, and heard her grunt in a odd way that immediately raised flags. Something about it just didn't add up, as my mind once against struggled to focus.

"Mm... wow, well I wasn't expecting that." she murmured audibly, surprised that I had managed to hold off.

I was just about to ask what she meant by this, but then it clicked. Partly because she was still talking to me in a casual tone while also moaning and sucking me at the same time.

If I didn't know any better, it almost seemed like Kiersten wasn't alone! It took my brain a moment to catch up and realize what was going on, and when I did my world came crashing down.

My eyes snapped open to confirm my darkest fears, finding my girlfriend kneeling beside my sister who had a look of concentration on her face as she keenly slurped on my soon-to-be ejaculating cock!

The revelation made my blood run cold, and before I could even think straight - or even make sense of it - I suddenly lost all control of my body and erupted into the back of Olivia's throat, filling her pie-hole with thick hot jism that made her jolt back with fright and then choke at the sheer viscosity that filled her mouth, before she was forced to gulp it down to breath.

I groaned out load as her eyes widened to the sensation of my hot load striking the roof of her mouth again and against, until she gagged briefly and took hold of my penis and sucked me with her vacuum-like lips, milking me of every last drop.

"Jesus... holy shit." I gasped in disbelief.

"April Fools!" Kay announced, as I glanced down between the two ladies in disbelief.

I'm not even sure what surprised me more, my sisters nonchalant attitude towards the entire affair, or the fact that she also appeared to be topless and sweating from her exertions.

Up until that point I'd never seen my sisters titties before, but now found myself somewhat captivated by her thick dark nipples.

"Yeah, April Fools little brother." Olivia smirked before flashing me a playful wink.

I literally couldn't look her in the eye much less think of anything witty to say. I still couldn't believe she had had my cock in her mouth, and had been blowing me for the last twenty or so minutes.

However, if I thought Olivia was done shocking and surprising me for one day I was sorely mistaken, as she suddenly got up from between my legs and moved to straddle me on the blankets, sitting her sweet little butt squarely over my manhood.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I grumbled while still trying to catch my breath after shooting my load.

"We got you good didn't we?" Kiersten beamed.

"Told you. He never saw it coming." Olivia boasted. "Just admit it, we got you fair and square and you liked it."

"Liked it?" I repeated, still taken aback by my sisters nonchalant behavior.

"Well I didn't hear you complaining a minute ago." Olivia chuckled. "You know, when I made you come in my mouth?"

"Jesus, don't say it like that."

"Like how?"

"Like, so casually."

"Well I hope you didn't like it too much," Kay interjected. "Otherwise the jokes on me."

Olivia glanced at her friend before leaning over to whisper something into my ear.

"Wanna teach her a lesson?" Liv offered. "Follow my lead."

With that, my sister reached back to gently pull her panties to the side and without any warning carefully eased herself down onto my waiting prick.

Surprisingly enough it only took the contact of her hand to make me hard again, which wasn't lost on her judging from the smug expression on her face, and while I actually thought she was only going to "simulate" having sex with me—to get under Kiersten skin, I actually gasped when I felt her rub the tip of my sword along her slippery-wet cunt, only to slide me inside her glove-like pussy a minute later.

"Holy shit..." I let out a little too loudly.

"You like that?" she teased. "I'm pretty tight, huh. I've been told I am."

The look on my face must have been telling because Olivia was struggling to keep a straight face.

I groaned as she gradually sat down on my cock entirely, then paused for a moment to hold her position while she squeezed her vaginal muscles, as if trying to show off just how much control she had.

"You know what'd make this April even foolier than previous years..." Olivia quipped. "If we made you fuck me right here and now."

"Huh?"

"Err, yeah...! I mean, really?" Kay baulked.

"Jesus, sis." I gasped as I placed my hands on her bare hips. "What the hell's gotten into you lately?"

"You're big dick, apparently." she chuckled at her own comment. "Just don't move. Lay there and let me do all the work."

I didn't need to be asked twice and happily went along, as Olivia wiggled her hips to adjust to my girth before she made herself nice and comfortable and leaned forward to kiss me on the lips, and not in a very sisterly manner either.

"Wait a minute... this isn't funny anymore." Kiersten whined, as I sat up and pulled my sister's body hard against me.

Unsurprisingly, I was already hard as steel as my hands migrated to her ass to assist her in riding my cock. It was only when I gave her firm round butt a sharp swat, that Olivia jumped with surprise and flashed me a tempting look.

"Hey, what was that for?" she smiled.

"Because you're bad." I replied. "And bad girls get spanked."

"Grrr... I like the sound of that." she giggled before moving her hips again.

"Err... guys?" Kay muttered beside us, while still being ignored.

"Babe, just give us a minute okay." I directed at my girlfriend, only to have Olivia interrupt me with another deep kiss.

"Yeah... jus' a minute," Olivia agreed, rocking back and forth atop of me.

"but... but, what the fuck is going on!"

"Now c'mon Kiersten, we talked about this." Olivia scolded. "You said you were going to be a team player, remember? That you were going to help me with the prank?"

"Err, I know but—" Kay stammered. "I mean I get it. It was kind of hot. We all agree. But this is just... taking things too far!"

Olivia ignored her concerns as she ground her pussy down on me some more, causing us both to moan in unison.

I now found myself in perfect lock-step with my sister and squeezed her butt in response, rubbing and kneading it, before tracing a hand along the crack of her ass which immediately caught her attention and made her snap-to.

"Err, wait! Don't even think about it," she cautioned, insinuating that any ass play was off limits.

"What?" I countered. "I didn't do anything!"

"I know you better than you think, little brother." Liv quipped. "I know what you were thinking."

Despite these objections, Olivia used her legs to raise and lower herself down on my cock and soon proceeded to ride me at a more rapid pace, as I suddenly wondered who'd be the first to come.

In theory I presumed I'd probably last a little longer than her, having already ejaculated a few minutes earlier.

However, I wasn't entirely sure how things would play out considering how good she was at riding dick, and the fact that I didn't have much experience in fucking my own sister. That being said, I have to admit that the sheer taboo nature of it all, and the fact that we were doing it right there under our parents roof - while the rest of the family slept down the hallway - was a huge turn on.

I mean, I couldn't even count the amount of times Olivia and I had play-wrestled over the years in that same spot in front of the TV. So to have us now literally fucking each other in full view, and with the full blessing of my girlfriend no less just seemed to put the icing on the cake.

As far as I was concerned any and all rules went right out the window. All normality between the three of us ceased to exist.

"Um, can you guys just stop for a minute..." Kiersten pleaded. "Can we just talk about this rationally please, like adults?"

I for one had no intentions of stopping or talking about what was going on. As far as I was concerned the genie was out of the bottle, and there was no turning back now. Besides, it almost seemed like our bodies were on autopilot and even if we wanted to stop, we couldn't make ourselves do it. It just felt so fucking good.

It was at this point that Olivia leaned over to kiss my neck and panted into my ear—using the power of her legs to slam herself down onto my cock at a more rapid pace.

"ugh, fuck. Ready?" she said before she began to count down. "Three... two... one."

In truth I had no idea what she was doing, but I wasn't surprised when she finally reached zero and sat up and turned to Kay with the biggest, most self-satisfied grin.

"April fools!" she hissed at her friend.

The look on Kiersten face was hilarious. She glared at my sister, then at me. All I could do was give her a fake smile and act like it had been in on it the entire time. But I hadn't.

"Seriously?"

"We gotcha!" I added.

"But... you... and... UGHH!" Kay growled. "I should have known you guys would team up against me!"

Olivia hunched over to give Kiersten a kiss on the lips - her way of apologizing - only to have my girlfriend throw a pillow at her.

"Ugh, you both suck!" Kay stated. "You two really had me going there for a minute... it almost seemed real."

I felt like telling her that it probably seemed real, because it was. In fact I was still grinning like an idiot as I lay there embedded inside Olivia's smoldering hot pussy.

When my sister finally patted my shoulder and levered herself off my cock, I actually felt a little disappointed. I could have laid there like that all day long if she let me, and I dare say that judging from the evil grin on her face she wouldn't have been opposed to it either.

"Well I think you better have sex with your girlfriend or we're both going to be in a lot of trouble." Olivia giggled.

"But who says I'm even in the mood, after being put through that." Kiersten quipped.

"Oh?" Olivia countered. "Well if you've got no use for my brother tonight, I could always—"

"Hang on, hang on!"

My sister squealed as Kiersten struck her across the face with another pillow, knocking her back in a rather undignified way. We quickly found ourselves in the throes of a pillow fight, which lead to me ultimately pinning down my girlfriend to the floor and kissing her.

"Ew, I'm not kissing you!" she taunted a minute later. "You let Olivia Holt ride you!"

I proceeded to tickle Kiersten on the floor as we play-wrestled around, and while I naturally assumed Olivia would get up and leave to give us some privacy, she didn't. Instead, she seemed to want to join in on the fun, and even helped Kiersten overpower me and pin ME on the carpet.

While a part of me hoped and assumed that Kiersten would now climb up on top and ride me for a few minutes, she instead made me lick her pussy for a few minutes which seemed fair considering what I had put her though.

Surprisingly enough, Olivia simply stretched out lazily beside us on the blankets for most of the cunnilingus, just observing, while casually playing with her pussy.

It only occurred to me later how odd this was to have my sister watch and masturbate while I ate out her best friend, but then again, given the way the morning had started, it wasn't that unusual in the grand scheme of things.

In fact things quickly escalated between the three of us when Kiersten presumably forgave my sister for her earlier discretions and leaned over to eat her pussy.

At first I wasn't sure how to respond, or if my sister would throw a tantrum and run out of the room all offended and shit, but instead I was relieved to see that she appeared curious and willing to experiment with us.

Watching them together, I now pounded my girlfriend's ass as she ate out my sister, causing her licks to be a little sloppy as a result, but Olivia didn't seem bothered by this and continued to spur her on.

"Ah yeah, that's it... suck my clit into your mouth." Liv purred. "I like that... suck it while he pounds your pussy!"

I watched with utter fascination as the two friends grew more and more animated, and really started to goad each other.

"I bet you love that shit huh?" Kiersten moaned back between licks. "Watching your brother stab me with that big long dick of his."

"Fuck yeah," Liv responded, now rubbing her clit. "I love watching him fuck little whores like you. Making them come all that big cock. Sometimes I'll sneak into his room afterwards and polish him off when he least expects it."

"oh god—" both Kiersten and I moaned at the premise, before my girlfriend continued. "I bet you do too. I bet you wish it was YOU he was pounding right now, making your pussy all wet and shit."

Olivia didn't dare respond as we both knew it was 100% true.

"What's wrong Olivia," Kiersten taunted. "Did I strike a nerve? Why don't you suck him right now, and tell me how I taste!"

Like me, Olivia didn't need to be asked twice and as if hypnotized by my girlfriends words, she shuffled over to not only suck my cream-covered dick, but then took this opportunity to bury her face between Kiersten's ass cheeks and lick her pussy.

"ugh-fuck, you dirty little bitch... you don't play fair!"

In an instant, the ladies grappled and wrestled around on the floor, trying their best to dominate and one up each other while at the same time trying not to squeal or make any loud noises to wake up the rest of the house.

I watched as they struggled back and forth for a few minutes before they ultimately found themselves in a 69 configuration on the floor, and proceeded to pleasure each other with their tongues and fingers.

With Olivia now laying prone and essentially on top of my moaning girlfriend, I moved in behind her and buried my wick, grabbing her hips for leverage before pounding her hard and fast.

The only thing stopping her from crying out loud was the fact that she had her entire face buried inside my girlfriend's SNATCH, who in turn hungrily chewed on Olivia's pussy lips.

"ugh—godd," Liv squealed quietly. "Don't stop Cade... fuck me! You're gonna make me come if you keep pounding me like that!!"

Realizing now that I had her precisely where I wanted, I licked my finger and probed a single digit at my sisters backdoor while I sawed my cock in and out of her from behind, the combined assault on her senses making her eyes flutter.

"Oh-Jesus...!!"

When I felt Olivia suddenly clamp her sex down onto my dick while she climaxed violently, I pulled back instantaneously to ejaculate all over her perfect ass, and fired rope after rope of hot searing spunk all over her glistening wet sex, before it trickled down along her pussy and dripped into Kiersten's waiting mouth.

It had to have been one of the most erotic things I had ever seen, particularly as Olivia quickly scrambled over to kiss Kiersten hard on the lips to share my gooey load between them.

"Holy shit... that's hot!" I confessed, as the ladies lay there kissing and fondling each other.

"You know..." I directed at my sister, after catching my breath. "These April Fools pranks of yours probably need to stop."

"Not a chance." she rebuked. "Besides, its a family tradition. You know that."

"Well I don't know how you're going to top this year's April Fools sis."

"Trust me," Olivia winked. "I'm sure I can come up with something by this time next year, you wait and see."

Post Thanks / Like

fuck.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post