Quarantine Zoom Call
By: BigDadyRyno13
Staring: Olivia Holt
Featuring: Selena Gomez, Dove Cameron, Peyton List, Sabrina Carpinter, Emma Watson, Debby Ryan, Hailee Steinfeld
Codes: Masturbation, Cam, Anal, Squirt.
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and has never, nor will ever happen and is intended tor entertainment purposes only.
A/N: Been bouncing this idea around for a few months. If its liked enough, Ill keep going and get to the other girls.

Girls Night
10 minutes

Olivia glanced at her phone and sat it down smiling. She poured herself a glass of Moscatto, set the bottle on her night stand, wrapped her bright pink blanket around her and fired up her lap top, starting a Zoom chat. Her friends have been getting together on zoom once a week since Quarantine set in just to keep in touch. Seconds after she connected, Dove Cameron and Sabrina Carpenter popped in. While the girls were making small talk, Selena Gomez, Debby Ryan, Peyton List and Hailee Steinfeld joined the chat.

"Okay so were just missing......Emma." Olivia said taking a couple sips from her glass.

After setting her glass down, Olivia saw Emma Watson join the chat.

"Sorry I'm late, My Mum called and wouldn't let me go." Emma apologized.

"You're okay." Olivia reassured her. "But now that we're all here, is there anything someone would like to talk about this week?"

"I do Liv," Debby chimed in, "Emma, I saw your interview where you would like to explore different fetishes. So, my question girls, once we can go back out, what fetish would you like to explore?" Emma blushed at the comment, but didn't answer.

"I'll start this one off Deb." Olivia said finishing her first glass of wine off and pouring herself another. "I've actually have thought about this quite a bit, my boyfriend has been a dick and not wanting to visit, so I've been here alone."

"I was considering launching an Only fans. Not just getting Simps to send me money to see my tits, I mean you girls know a couple glasses of wine and a set of blue eyes and I'll do that for free. The whole Idea of random strangers not just be oogling my body, but seeing their reactions when I try out different toys, and maybe have some different guest join me."

"Toys? What kind of toys?" Peyton asked, clearly being the least experienced of the group.

Olivia grinned and opened the drawer to her night stand. She first produced a small pink vibrator, followed by a set of nipple clamps, three different sizes of butt plugs, an anal pump, a foot ling real looking dildo and an 18" monster thick dragon. "Toys Peyton."

"I'll send you some."Dove told her.

"And next time we see each other i'll take you shopping." Hailee added.

"How do they work?" Peyton asked sliding a bit closer to her screen. Olivia smiled and shook her head. Olivia then shed her blanket and pulled her extra long t-shirt off, letting her supple tits fall and bounce on cam. She then grabbed a small ice cube from the urn her wine bottle was sitting in and twisted it gently against her pale tan nipples.

"First, when you get excited and your nipples get hard, you use these." Olivia said gasping as the clamps pinched onto her nipples. She slid back, bringing her white silk thong onto screen. She grabbed the pink vibrator and gave it a gentle twist turning it on. "Then this you use to get yourself going." she said running it up and down her slit, eventually sliding it out of the way, letting it buzz against her clit.

"Once you're feeling really good you can turn it and start buzzing against your special spots inside." Olivia continued, clenching her eyes shut and biting her lower lip as she pushes her toy inside of her. After several seconds she clenched her legs together and pulled tight with her abs, letting out a deep gasp following a whimper. Olivia took a second then pushed herself back up.

"Now as for these," she said tapping the butt plugs together, fumbling to pull out a small bottle of lube, "These go in the other hole. If you have a man there, he can suck on them before putting them in, otherwise use some of your pussy juices or some lube to make it easier to go in." She took the smaller of the two and dripped a little on, rubbed it in, then moved onto all 4's, letting her dripping slit and tight butt hole take up the screen. She put the point against the hole and slowly worked it back and forth and around, before gasping a little as it popped in.

"Now the fun part of these, you can wear them on dates, and get your motor running as the date goes on, or pop it in before playing or letting your man have fun to make it better for you." she said as she slowly stroked her ever moistening lips. "And one mistake you don't want to make is going to big too soon." she said gently pulling it out, reaching back holding her cheeks apart letting the girls watch as her hole slowly relaxed shut. "You go too big to fast, you'll never come shut right again, and it will hurt, just like taking too big of a dick your first time, right Selena?"

"How was I supposed to know what they say about black guys is true?" Selena blushed.

"What do they say about black guys?" Sabrina asked. Almost simultaneously Olivia, Selena, Emma, Debby and Hailee put their fingers together and made a surprised 'O' face as they all spread them apart.

"Anyways, to not hurt yourself," Olivia said, picking up the pump, "You can get either several different sizes and gradually stretch the hole, or pop the bubble in and pump." After saying that she slid back to all 4's and popped the bubble in and pumped it, stretching her hole to the size of a sports drink lid. She let it set for a few seconds, then popped it out, squeezing one cheek with her free hand, slipping a couple fingers in, then with her other hand, pushed the larger plug in dry, thoroughly enjoying the sensations.

"I'll just leave that in for now." Olivia said adjusting her lap top and grabbing the toy that looked like a real dick. "This is one of my favorite ones, I had it molded off of one of my lovers. These are good for practicing on how to blow your mans mind." She set it between her and her lap top. She let a large drop of spit drop onto it and used both hands to rub it in. She massage the balls of the toys before sucking on them and running her mouth up the shaft before wrapping her lips around the bell shaped head.

"Go on and show off for the girls," Debby encouraged, "Like you did at that one movie premier we were at."

Olivia smiled around the toy as she worked her way down the toy, eventually taking all 12" in her mouth, leaving only the balls out. She held it for a few seconds before popping up, stroking the toy as she gasped and let the drool fall onto the toy. She kept going with more and more energy before she couldn't take it any more. She stood up and held the toy, lowering herself on it, taking it all into her pussy like it was a real man with her. She all but forgot she was in the zoom meet as she slammed herself onto it, as her perky tits bounced all over the place, making more skin slapping sounds.

She soon remembered she was on cam and tilted to the side as white pussy cream dripped out of her, dripping rings around her toy. "You can also do this with it." she licked the suction cup bottom and pressed it onto the mirror next to her bed and back up onto it doggy style, positioning the camera to watch her face and tits as she slammed back against it. Her gasps soon turned to screams of pleasure as she bucked hard against it. She clenched her eyes shut tight, but before she could finish, the mirror popped off the wall and slid the toy out of her.

"Damn it." she moaned reaching back rubbing her dripping slit. She was so close to her climax, she genuinely felt angry at the mirror.

"Well i guess we'll do this instead." Olivia sad grabbing the monster dragon. "Every now and then you need to cum but regular toys just cant hit the spot, and your man's spent after two seconds, and playing fortnight ignoring you." she said laying back, covering the giant toy with the lube, then positioning her legs behind her arms, slamming the toy into her stretched, soaked pussy. She clenched up, gritting her eyes shut, holding her breath slamming it harder and harder until she finally couldn't hold it in any more.

Olivia practically threw the toy across the room as she began seizing and uncontrollably squirting all over her bed and lap top, even hitting the floor with a few sprays. Her legs slid out from behind her arms, and she crumpled onto her bed, finally starting to breathe again after several seconds. 5 minutes passed and Olivia pulled herself up to a sitting position and gasped pulling the nipple clamps off and letting her butt plug slide out. She tiredly wrapped her blanket back around her and adjusted her computer.

"Okay girls, who's next?" she whispered