Quarantine Zoom Call Part 2
By: BigDadyRyno13
Staring: Dove Cameron
Featuring:
Olivia Holt, Selena Gomez, Peyton List, Sabrina Carpinter, Emma Watson, Debby Ryan, Hailee Steinfeld
Codes: Cam, Gang Bang, Anal, Oral, DP+
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and has never, nor will ever happen and is intended tor entertainment purposes only.
A/N: We had a 5-way tie for part 2 between Selena, Dove, Hailee, Sabrina and Debby. I decided to go with the one I've developed the most. Enjoy.

"That was hot Liv." Debby exclaimed.

"I'd pay $100 a month to watch that" Hailee added.

"I'll go next." Dove said, shifting how she was sitting. "I've always wanted to do a giant gang bang." she said

"A what?" Peyton asked.

"A gang bang. Thomas and I have had a three way before, but I'm wanting like 20 or 30 guys lining up just to take turns and fuck and cum on me for like two hours non stop." Dove answered

"I've spent so many days dripping, just dreaming about coming home to Thomas and a bunch of his friends hanging around the house. He kisses my neck a couple times and leans me over the counter while one hand squeezes my tits and the other one rubs on my pussy." dove couldn't help it, she leaned back and began rubbing her hairless mound on cam for the girls.

"I would forget about everyone else and drop to my knees and start sucking on his dick. Before I know it, three more guys come out into the kitchen as I start sucking and stroking each dick, deep throating as many as I can, even taking two dicks in my mouth at once.

"Once all these guys have my spit running from the tip of their dicks, down their legs, I get up and strip off my clothes, leading them back in the living room where everyone else is. Without invitation i become surrounded by dicks, big dicks, small dicks, curved dicks, white dicks, black dicks, doesn't matter as long as this little ass and these tits get them good and hard.

"I love the feel of all the hands on me, not just playing with my tits, squeezing my ass or fingering my holes, but hands on the back of my head forcing me to gag on dicks til my face turns red. After all the dicks are shining from a combination of my spit and precum, i move to the nearby couch and lay back, continuing to suck and stroke dicks, as the men start fighting over who gets to suck on my tits and eat my pussy and ass.

"Once those holes are wet and loose the fun begins. Despite everyone being supercharged to fuck me, they do start off taking turns fucking just my pussy to start with, fucking the tight little hole til they hit the edge of exploding, then pull out for someone else, coming back to my mouth when they've settled down and need to build back up.

"Eventually a couple of the bulls lift me off the couch and lowers me onto them, one reaching deep into my pussy, and the other one practically ramming my stomach thru my ass. By now my pussy juices are dripping down them, as I'm doing my best to not just collapse from my orgasms so far. When these men switch, the next two change my position, turning me to a hand stand so they can fuck my pussy and ass while I can get back to sucking dicks.

"They squeeze the base of their cocks hard, doing their best not to cum in me yet, as I crawl back to the couch, crawling on top of Thomas, putting him into my soaking pussy as several friends take turns plowing into my ass and stretching my throat and mouth out. In between dicks in my ass, i turn so Thomas can fuck me from behind, but instead he and a friend both shove their dicks into my pussy, triggering me to cum on them almost instantly.

"They both have to pull out to not cum yet, as I fall to the floor, face down ass up. I feel a slap on my ass as a giant dick pushes into my ass, but i look into the mirror across the room, and find out it wasn't just one dick going into my ass, but two pushing in, clapping my tight cheeks. Before I can object a third dick squeezes into my pussy and two more into my mouth.

"Once my holes open up I roll over and put my legs behind my arms, spreading my holes wide. 'feed me cum' i beg exaustedly, as I leave my mouth open wide with my tongue out. The first few let go in my mouth and on my face, on christening me, and another just losing control, dropping a huge spurt in my eye. As more friends cum, several decide my face and tits are getting to messy and begin dropping load after load deep into my gaping holes. I quiver as i feel he cum dripping from my pussy and ass onto the floor below as more and more cum get dumped in my holes, sometimes 2, 3 or 4 loads at a time.

"Thomas smiles at me as he goes last, kissing my cum covered lips and sucking my cum drenched tits as he lets his load go into my cum flooded pussy. I do my best to make sure everyone is cleaned off and balls are fully drained before collapsing on the floor, enjoying the feeling of the sticky loads all over and inside my body."

After finishing her story, Dove licked off her glistening fingers and laid back on her bed.

"After that I need a dick or three now," Olivia said looking for her toys, "Can anyone top that?"