Adventures in Photography 4
With Addison Rae and Sheri Easterling
Written by TPG
CODES: MFF, blowjob, rimming, threesome
DISCLAIMER: The FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
A/N: It's been a while since I updated this series, figured it was about time

Now I'll be the first to admit that I had no idea who Addison Rae was or what she did, so when the tiktok star hit me up on social media and begged me to take some semi-professional photos, I was a little hesitant to say the least.

However when I arrived to the house a few days later, I was surprised to see the place was packed with family and friends, who immediately invited me in and greeted me warmly. In fact in the space of a few short minutes, it felt like I had been introduced to the entire Rae clan.

"You must be the photographer," Monti said, shaking my hand.

Addison's father was then joined by his wife, Sheri who didn't waste time openly flirting and checking me out.

"Addie can't stop talking about you," she smiled. "She's going to be thrilled that you made it."

I teased back, "Well I can see where you're daughter gets her looks from."

Sheri blushed at the compliment, and was clearly taken with me.

We made small talk over the next few minutes until the girl in question finally appeared from the stairs, and having introduced herself officially, shook my hand then invited me to follow her up to her bedroom.

"Nice place, cute family." I said while following her upstairs.

"Sorry about that, I was on the phone with my boyfriend."

As Addison and I made our way to her lavish bedroom, my eyes drifted to her backside and the thick round rump she appeared to possess, which took me by surprise and almost made my mouth water. Once upstairs, the striking teen invited me to set up my gear while she explained how she wanted to make a professional looking portfolio.

I barely snapped off a handful of images before the thicc teen decided that we step out onto the balcony to take some photos in the sun, but this was short lived as several fans and paparazzi yelled and waved at us from their vehicles outside the properties gate.

"Shit," she pouted. "Might have to head back inside after all."

Jesus, I thought. How is this girl so famous, and yet I've never heard of her before.

"What is it that you do exactly?" I quizzed, wondering what all the fuss was about.

"I'm a social media influencer." she boasted.

"You mean a Thot?"

"Noooo!" she snapped back playfully. "I'm on TikTok and Instagram. I have 80 million followers."

Holy shit.

We stepped back inside where I took a seat on the edge of her bed and scrolled through the handful of images we had managed to take, while she stood over my shoulder and seemed delighted with the results. The scent of her hair filled my nostrils and threatened to give me a raging hard on. I had to keep reminding myself this bitch was just nineteen.

"These are awesome!" she cooed softly beside me. "We should have a drink, to celebrate!"

Naturally I assumed she was kidding, but a minute later she opened a small bar fridge and filled two shot glasses with some homemade peach liquor, and claimed that if her mom ever found out that she had "borrowed" the bottle from downstairs, there'd be hell to pay. After taking a few shots, I noticed Addison seemed a little anxious, and wanted to say something but was trying to build up the courage to do so.

"What's up," I quizzed. "You clearly have something on your mind."

"Now that you're here, I need to ask you for a huge favor." she said. "Would you be willing to take a few erotic photos of me?"

"Erotic?" I repeated. "For the portfolio?"

"Well, yes... no. I mean, it's complicated."

While her initial explanation was cryptic at best, it seemed that a few of her friends had apparently set up their own ONLYFANS page, and while Addison had initially frowned upon the idea, she had learned about the vast sums of money they were now earning.

"Most of them aren't even as pretty as me..." she whined, while I rolled my eyes.

"I really want to do it!" she added. "I don't care what my fans or parents have to say. I just need someone to help me take a few naked shots, professionally, and I can do the rest myself. It's the whole reason I called you here."

She explained how she had taken a few naked selfies in the past, but none of them had turned out great. I assumed she wanted to go the whole hog, and spend the day at my studio downtown to get her hair and make-up done, but she claimed she didn't want to wait and wanted to do it right away.

"Right here and now, are you sure?"

"You're not actually worried about my parents are you?" she chuckled. "Don't worry, they almost never come up to my room, we're totally safe up here."

However, barely a minute after making that very statement we heard a gentle tap at the door and watched as her mom poked her head inside to check up on us.

"How's it going so far?" she smiled. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Mooom!!"

Amusingly enough Addison felt embarrassed by the intrusion and essentially shooed her mom away, before insisting that this was a one-off incident.

"oh my gosh, that's never happened before I swear." she claimed.

We shared another shot of liquor before she disappeared into the bathroom to get changed, and emerged a minute later in the skimpiest little swimsuit I ever saw - a tiny two piece thong bikini that barely covered her nipples and left little to the imagination. I also noted that this "costume" appeared to accentuate her big round ass, and thick wide hips, and as far as I was concerned she'd never looked sexier.

"So... where do you want me?" she asked, as I suggested that she get up onto the bed.

While I stopped to fiddle with my camera, I watched Addison from the corner of my eye and noticed her untie her bikini top and flick it across the room, leaving her completely topless on the bed. Noting this, and the playful mood she was in, I began shooting the young ingénue almost immediately, as she quickly slipped into character and began to pose and tease for the camera. To her credit, Addison seemed to notice when I shifted uncomfortably due to my hard on, that she was turning me on and I dare say she appeared to get a kick out of it.

"Wow." she blushed. "You're really hard right now."

"Yes. Yes I am. Is that going to be a problem?"

"Nope. Not at all. I'm used to it." she replied, while her hands absentmindedly played with her breasts. "Actually, it turns me on."

A long silence filled the room as I snapped away at her semi-nude body, while she lay there with a bemused look on her face, admiring the pitched tent in my pants.

"Why don't we try something different, and do a few simulated scenarios?" I suggested.

"Huh?"

"Let's have you pretend you're masturbating." I explained. "Nothing too graphic, just show me where you put your hands when you play with yourself."

Addison spread her thick thighs apart and slipped a single hand into her tiny bikini bottoms, causing them to stretch around her fingers. It was an incredibly erotic shot which I made sure to capture from every possible angle.

It was at this point that I could tell just how turned on she was herself, as the room began to reek of her arousal - which only made my cock harder.

"Is this sexy enough?" she teased. "Does it make you nice and hard?"

"Yes, just keep doing that." I encouraged while snapping away. "Close your eyes and keep playing."

Addison now used one hand to play with her breasts, while the other worked on her clit, and what may have started out as just some suggestive "poses" quickly descended into her openly masturbating on the bed.

"Nngh-nnnghh god..." she whispered. "That's the problem, once I get going I can't stop."

"Well don't stop on my account," I told her. "I think you look absolutely gorgeous."

I continued to snap several photos of the stunning teen as she lay there teasing her body - her nipples standing at full attention.

"I only wish I brought some props with me, some toys for you to enjoy." I remarked.

Noting this, Addison smiled then reached over to her side drawer and produced a purple bullet-shaped vibrator, which she switched on and then pressed against her sex.

"Good girl," I encouraged. "Keep doing that."

I now moved around the bed filming her as she pressed buzzing device against her mound, and ultimately began to jam half of it inside her pussy - driving her wild.

"Nnnn fuck..." she moaned over the buzz. "I'm so wet right now."

"I've got an idea," I said, interrupting her fun. "Why don't you turn over and show me your ass."

I tried to stay professional, even as she rolled over and pointed that thick rump straight up into the air, and smiled over her shoulder while she toyed with the idea of pulling the string that held her bikini bottoms in place.

"Should I do it?" she teased. "Should I get naked?"

The girl was an absolute dynamo. She had the face of an angel, with an ass to die for, and combined with her strong muscular "dancer" legs, I was sure I was looking at a star in the making. In fact Addison was such a trooper, even when I asked her to shake her huge behind and make it "clap" for me, she happily obliged.

"I've got a really big ass." she giggled. "I hate it, but all the boys seem to like it."

I had to use all of my strength not to reach over and spank it.

"Sweetie, you have a superb body." I assured her. "You should be proud."

I must have said something right, because the voluptuous teen untied the string to her bikini bottoms to reveal her bare naked sex, leaving her as naked as the day she was born. I just about lost my fucking mind at the sight of her tiny little starfish, as she now lay there face down and ass up!

Suddenly my libido took charge, as I no longer cared about capturing her beauty on camera, but more interested in burying my tongue in her ass.

"Can I ask you a question?" I quizzed. "When was the last time you had sex?"

Addison blushed at the question, despite laying there in all her glory.

"Um, I dunno. About a week or two."

I couldn't believe my eyes.

"A week or two?"

This appeared to make her laugh.

"WTF is that boyfriend doing," I hissed. "Talk about dereliction of duty."

"It's not his fault." she explained. "Usually we have sex all the time, but he's currently on the east coast right now."

Seeing her like this, in her current position, I couldn't imagine any boyfriend wanting to be more than 10 feet away from her.

"Thankfully I still have my vibe," she added. "I've been using it like three times a day."

There was a long pause as I stopped to enjoy the image in my head, of her constantly playing with herself throughout the day.

"What about your butt," I replied. "Have you ever had someone stick their tongue in it?"

Addison laughed again but claimed that she hadn't, despite it being one of her favorite go-to fetishes online.

"I guess my butt is just too big." she shrugged in a self defeating way. "It intimidated people."

I suddenly realized what I had to do.

I put my camera down and reached over to caress her naked cheeks with both hands. Addy giggled to this and instinctively pulled away in shyness, but before she could ask what I was doing, I lunged forward to bury my face between those soft succulent cheeks, licking the entire length of her ass crack.

"Unngh fuckk...??!" she gave a deep throaty moan, clearly not expecting it.

As soon as I tasted the sweet rim of her bunghole, I was drunk with lust.

The confused teenager glanced over her shoulder and was about to say something, no doubt object to me taking matters into my own hands, until I swirled my tongue around her rosebud, and plunged it back in.

"What are you d—ohmigod..!"

I smiled at her reaction, knowing how susceptible she appeared to be to some analingus. I proceeded to tongue fuck her backdoor, and felt her entire body tremble uncontrollably. The voluptuous teen gave a growl-like moan that gradually morphed into a deep, almost maniacal giggle.

"holy fuck...!"

"How does that feel?"

"Fucking amazing!" she answered. "Keep going."

"Why don't you reach under and play with your pussy, baby." I suggested, as I returned my attention to licking and probing her sweet little asshole.

I saw her fingers appear beneath my chin, as she rubbed her sex while I tongued her ass. This was around the time I spotted the bottle of baby oil by the side of the bed, and quickly made use of it - pouring a hefty amount of oozing liquid all over her back and butt.

The starlet moaned to the action and appeared to be a lot more receptive than before. Now she almost seemed to willingly open herself up to me, literally and figuratively - her sweet little bunghole twitching and gaping for me.

I grew bolder with each passing second, and got a lot more aggressive too, actively palming and spreading her thick cheeks with my hands while spearing the oil all over her. It immediately made an incredible mess, and forever destroyed her sheets, but I didn't care.

"You like that?" I asked rhetorically, already knowing the answer.

"ohh, don't stop... yesss." she purred as her fingers rubbed hastily over her clit.

Taking this intensity as a cue, I withdrew my tongue from her starfish, then dipped lower to taste the sweet nectar of her teenager pussy, and was rewarded by the sound on a long and agonizing moan.

"uhh ohh... OOHHHHH!"

Jackpot!

With my mouth and chin now coated in her juices, I got up and scooted forward until my hips were flush with her butt, and before she could utter a single word of protest, I pressed the head of my cock against her dripping-wet sex, and pushed in... genuinely shocked at the lack of resistance it offered.

Addison yelped so loudly I was sure someone downstairs had heard us, and half expected them to march upstairs with pitch forks to kick down her door and find me defiling their precious little girl. But it never came.

"oh-god!" she grunted over her shoulder as I screwed her slowly. "We shouldn't be doing this... oohh... my folks are downstairs... uhh... I have a boyfriend!"

I leaned over to kiss her hard on the mouth, then grabbed hold of those soft hips and proceeded to pound her into submission. Addison grunted as I slapped her ass for good measure, while I pummelled her so intensely that her moans gradually increased in volume - the headboard against the wall banging in pace of my thrusts.

The room now reeked of sex, as her pussy creamed all over me. I couldn't be certain, but I suspect Addison had never been fucked by an older gentleman before, and the notion turned her on. That and the fact that we were fucking in her bedroom, while her entire family were downstairs.

Having had my fill, I wrapped my fist in her hair and dragged her off the bed and onto her knees on the floor.

"Let's see if you're mouth is as good as your pussy." I growled, shoving my manhood past her lips.

I pulled back briefly only to push in again, coating my prick with her drooling mouth.

"Good girl, make it nice and sloppy."

Tears streamed from her eyes as I forced her to hold me tight in her throat, before I pulled out just as fast, letting her gasp for air before I forced her to deep-throat me all over again. We played this cruel game for several minutes, with me training and violating her pretty mouth until her lipstick was smeared and the mascara ran down her face.

I almost jumped out of my skin when we were suddenly heard someone knock on her bedroom door. Panic set it, until the door opened and the look on Sheri's face was priceless.

"What on earth...! Get your hands off my daughter!" she snapped, marching into the room.

Addison's mom immediately moved to confront us by the bed, but instead of slapping me away, I grabbed her by the hair which caused her to shriek.

"ah-OUCH!!"

"Now I see where she gets this feisty attitude from," I said.

"Mom? Please...!" Addison begged from below me. "You shouldn't be here. Let her go! I'll do whatever you want."

"No baby, stop!" her mom countered. "Let me handle this. Do what you want to me, just let my baby go."

I rolled my eyes as I pushed the MILF down to kneel beside her drooling daughter, and told her to open her mouth.

"Let her go? Sweetheart, I'm not forcing her to suck my dick, she's doing that on her own accord. But you know what, I've got a better idea. How about we show princess here how to really suck dick!!"

Amusingly enough, Sheri didn't hesitate as she took my hard cock into her mouth and quickly bobbed her head over my shaft, using one of her hands to jack me off. It seemed my hunch was right, that Sheri was in fact attracted to me.

"Mom...!!?" Addison protested jealously, annoyed that mom seemed so eager to please.

"Sweetie. Just do what the man says." she spluttered, totally betraying her daughters trust.

"What's wrong princess," I directed at Addy, reaching over to hold her chin. "Think you can do a better job than mom? Huh?"

"Yes." she said bluntly. "I know I can!"

Sheri spat the cock out of her mouth long enough to croak, "Yeah-right. In your dreams."

I pulled my shiny-wet cock from Sheri's mouth, and plunged it back into Addison, while I pulled her mom up from the floor and kissed her hard on the lips, groping and fondling her mature tits through her shirt while our tongues wrestled.

"I should probably go and lock the door." she suggested, but I held her tight.

"Don't fucking move!" I hissed. "Just stay right there, while your daughter sucks my cock."

Sheri didn't resist, as we kissed again.

"You're sweet little daughter has a hot mouth on her, you know that?" I told Sheri while playing with her nipples.

Strangely enough, the rougher I was with her the more she responded.

It was at this point that we all jumped with fright at the sound of a door slamming shut in the hallway. It was actually a good wake up call, and reminder that we weren't alone in the house and didn't have all the time in the world.

"If you're going to come, you better do it now." Sheri insisted. "Someone might come upstairs."

"Is that what you want, huh?" I asked her.

Sheri nodded, as she reached down to grip the base of my shaft while Addison sucked me off.

"Just hurry, please." she whispered. "Hurry up and cum!!"

"Tell her." I instructed, while looking down at Addison who was slurping on my dick like a crazed nympho.

"Suck this dick sweetie." she told her daughter. "Make him cum."

"Listen to your mother, Addy."

I took this opportunity to plunge my hand inside Sheri's panties to find her sopping, wet.

"ugh-fuck!" she grunted as I plunged two fingers inside her cunt. "Please baby, hurry. Make him shoot that load into the back of your throat!"

"Grr, yeah I'll shoot." I snickered. "but I'm not finished with you two by a long shot, do you understand me?"

Sheri nodded as I took my shiny fingers from her cunt and shoved them into her mouth - inviting her to clean them off.

"I want you and princess here to drop by my studio next week, so we can finish what we started. Do you hear me? Is that understood?"

Sheri nodded, before I kissed her hard on the lips again while Addison now slurped and sucked me loudly, stroking my shaft with both hands. As much as I wanted to prolong the encounter, I couldn't take it any longer and I finally pulled out of the teenagers mouth and fired my load all over her gorgeous face, messing her make up.

"You better get out of here," Sheri insisted. "Before someone sees what's been going on up here."

I grabbed my gear, and rushed for the exit downstairs, only to see Monty from across the room raise his beer to me. I waved back and took off like a lightning bolt, jumped into my car and screeched out the driveway as quickly as humanly possible, leaving him to wonder what the hell had gotten into me.

When I was about a mile down the road I got a text from Addison saying that I had left one of my camera bags behind in her room.

"Bring it 2 my studio next week!" I replied.

"BET."

"..and bring yr mom w/ u 2!" I added.

Addison simply responded with a smiley-tongue emoji.