Making It Big
Starring Olivia Holt
Written by Tadd
Tags: MF, Blowjob, Oral, Fingering, Sex
Disclaimer: Fictional story written for entertainment!
A/N: While she may be reluctant to do so, Olivia Holt knows that her music career needs a certain "boost" to make her the pop star she has always dreamed of being.

It seems like everyday I get a new call from an agency asking me to shoot a music video for their "up and coming star" of the music industry. Everyone wants to be a pop star these days, regardless of if they have talent or not. Some are random girls hoping to flaunt their bodies for more views, others are girls who think their voice can carry them to a pop career.

Lately there's been an influx of ex-Disney stars calling me up, from Sabrina Carpenter to Dove Cameron, to the latest girl, Olivia Holt. Her agency called me earlier in the week asking if I could shoot her newest video for her new single she was releasing. I gave the song a listen, and while it was decent, I knew it wasn't going to be good enough on its own. The agency let me know that Olivia isn't interested in dressing in a provocative manner, but I had other ideas. I knew of Olivia from her shows on Disney, in fact I had grown up watching them, as I was the same age as she was. To say I had a crush on her would be playing it down. I was fucking obsessed with the girl. And to get the chance to shoot a music video for her, with total creative control? I was not going to let this opportunity go to waste.

The day came where we were to begin shooting the video, and since Olivia is still getting her foot in the ground in the music biz, the budget wasn't very high, so it was just going to be me and her filming on location. We picked somewhere secluded, somewhere no one would be to ruin the shot. We chose the desert-like hills of LA, not too far from where Liv was staying. I had told her to bring a wardrobe of her choice, as she had stated she wanted to be in control of what she was wearing during the shoot. When she arrived, I wasn't surprised to see that she had covered up a decent bit, not straying far from her innocent persona.

She stepped out of her car as I was fiddling with my camera, getting things ready. This was the first time I had seen her in person, and fuck, she's even hotter than how she looks on T.V. She was sporting a white crop top that showed off her toned midriff, with a light denim jacket over it. She had high cut jeans on as well, that showed her tight, round ass off nicely. Even though she wasn't exactly showing her body off in this outfit, her curves still looked incredible, even for being a petite girl.

"Hey! You must be the director. I'm Olivia…" she greeted me with a big smile, while stretching her hand out to shake mine. I shook her hand, and all I could think about was how soft and smooth her skin was. "It's great to meet you, why don't we talk about what you're thinking of for this video?" I asked her.

"Well, I was thinking maybe I could just kind of walk around, enjoying the view, maybe act like I'm on some adventure but I got distracted by the beauty of the scenery…"

If I didn't know any better I'd say her innocent persona isn't just an act, but she is very clearly a girl who is just too shy to show off. I can't imagine why, since she has such a great body. Her idea for the video was boring to say the least, and with no one around, it could definitely use for a "sex boost". When girls come to me wanting video shoots, if their music is good, I'll allow them to take the creative reins for shooting. But for girls like Olivia who were slightly lacking in the music department, well, that required more skin being shown.

"Olivia, if I may, that idea sounds nice and all but, don't you think we should, you know, adult it up a bit? I mean, the music industry these days, it's more and more tracking towards a sexual theme, and I'd hate for you to miss out on the trend."

"With all do respect Mr. Director, I don't really want any part in "adulting" it up. I respect my body, and I don't need to use it to sell records. My song is good enough on its own, and my music video idea is just fine." I could tell she was offended by my offer, as she crossed her arms and leaned on one hip staring at me with an annoyed look.

I gave her a sly smile and retorted, "Let's not bullshit each other here, the song is subpar. If you want people to listen to the song and watch the music video, you're going to have to show some more skin." I had clearly struck a nerve, as she gasped and was ready to scream at me, before bowing her head a bit. "Asshole..."

"Look, I didn't mean to upset you by calling your song bad. It's just that the industry these days demands sexual elements in music videos. A large part of the biggest pop star's success comes from their body and sex drive. You're a beautiful girl, I think you can match that." With this she looked up at me a bit, almost blushing a bit. "You think so?"

"Trust me on this one. Now, what I was thinking was we can do your video idea, but we need to lose some clothing. Lose the top." She did not like this idea at all. "Uhm, excuse me? Look man, I'll dance in a seductive way or whatever, but I'm not stripping down my fucking clothes. This is bullshit."

"What? Did you forget a bra? Do you want to make a hit or not?" I knew I had her here, and even though she was pouting, I could see that she was considering it.

"Ugh, fine. I'll take it off, but fuck off with your other suggestions. This is all I'm willing to do." She first took her denim jacket off before reaching down to the sides of her white crop top, and slowly lifting it above her head. Like the tease she is, she swayed her hips side to side a bit as she took it off, revealing a sexy white lace bra that covered her perky freckled chest. Fuck she was hot. "This better?"

"Yeah, much better. You look fucking good." I could barely contain myself as I could feel my heartbeat quicken, and blood begin to flow to my cock. Seeing this absolute minx in front of me in a lace bra in the sunset, fuck. "I think you need to lose a bit more though, here, take this." I handed her a tiny skirt, one that was a few sizes too small for her.

"What the fuck? This won't even cover my ass. There's no way I can wear this." She threw it to the ground, and got in my face, pointing at me. "I know what you're doing. My agent warned me about this. You're just making me fulfill your perverted little fantasies so you can take pictures of me and beat off to them later. This shoot is OVER."

I gave her a slap which caught her off guard, and made her step back. "You want to be famous? You want this music video to go viral? Then put the fucking skirt on. And yeah, I am a pervert. Girls like you just love to try and get famous off of your music, and even if you act like you don't want to, you're willing to do ANYTHING to get your music video to go viral. Isn't that right?" She was silent, pouting at me with her arms crossed. "I think you're right, this shoot is over. Good luck with your shitty song."

"No wait! Wait, just wait a second. Ugh. Look, I'm sorry. I really need this video to work. I'll...I'll abide by your rules…" She was clearly flustered and cornered, having no choice but to accept my demands.

"If you're going to be a brat about it, then I'm going to make you really feel like a brat. Either put the skirt on, or we can have you insert a butt plug while you wear those jeans if you're so scared to show some skin. Think you can prance around without looking like you're about to orgasm?"

She stayed quiet, annoyed and pouting. "That's what I thought. Now, you can start by turning around and stripping those jeans off, then putting the skirt on." I could tell that while she was a bit ashamed and embarrassed, this was slightly turning her on. I had never taken her for the submissive type, but I could tell that my slap really brought something out of her.

"You want me to turn around and strip so you can stare at my ass, is that it? Hmm, fine. I don't even care if you watch, just don't touch." She picked the skirt up from the ground and dusted it off before undoing her jeans button and zipper. She looked back at me for a second before slowly pulling her jeans down over her tight bubble butt. I was greeted with the greatest view I had ever seen in my entire life: she hadn't worn panties under her jeans. I was gifted with the view of her naked, tight ass, and sexy toned legs. She quickly began to put the skirt on, and while she did she bent over, flashing me her perfect bald cunt lips. They glistened in the sunset, and by this point I was harder than a rock.

"I see you liked the view…" she said as she brought a finger to her lip, biting it, and motioning her eyes towards my bulge. "Can you blame me? I have one of the hottest fucking Disney girls alive in front of me in a tiny skirt and lace bra. Are you aware you just flashed me your naked mound?"

"Awww, did I do that? Oops. Sorry Mr. Director. I'll try and cover up more next time…" Something had seriously ignited a fire in her, as she was really loosening up all of a sudden. I could feel my cock twitching in my jeans, begging to be freed.

"Not so fast, remember what I said? The more skin, the more views. Speaking of, remember the butt plug I mentioned? Why don't you go ahead and put it in your ass?" I handed her the diamond studded butt plug that sparkled in the sunlight. Her eyes practically lit up as she saw it, and without any hesitation she took it from my hands and pressed it into her tight pink hole. "Ugh, it's pretty big for me. I don't normally have things in my ass..."

"Fuck, I doubt that. You're a fucking natural, what was with that innocent act you put on? Do you get off acting like you're some cute little angel around other guys your age?" She walked towards me, staring at my bulge, before pressing her body against mine and staring me in the eyes.

She whispered, "What gets me off is seeing that hard fucking dick in those pants. I have a new idea for the video, how about you turn the camera on and record me sucking that cock of yours? Would that get me views?" My face was bright red at this point, and all I could manage was a nod. "I think that will get plenty of views…"

Olivia slowly slid her hands down my body as she lowered herself to a crouching position, leaning back on feet, arching her back, and sticking her butt out. With the skirt being so small, I could see her perfectly rounded ass, in addition to the studded butt plug sticking from her hole. She bit her lip as she slowly undid my jeans, teasing me along the way. "If I do this, will you make me nice and famous? Huh Mr. Director? If I put my wet little tongue on your cock and make you cum, will you make sure I have a good video?"

"Ugh, enough teasing. Just suck this fucking dick, Liv." I helped her fish my cock out of my pants, springing it out and causing her to go wide eyed. "Holy fuck, I mean, what the fuck. You're fucking huge." She gripped the base of my cock, causing me to shudder and let out a moan as I felt her soft hands grip me. She gave my tip a little kiss as she looked up at me, "What is this thing? 7 inches? 8?" She stuck her tongue out and swirled it around my tip, while slowly jerking my shaft with her hand. She reached her other hand down between her legs as she started playing with her wet little pussy while she blew me.

To say anything other than that this was the best feeling I had ever felt would be a lie. Looking down to see her gorgeous face suckling my cock, and feeling that hot, wet little mouth wrap around my cock was fucking intoxicating. I grabbed the back of her head and began to hump her face, forcing my length into her throat. She gagged a bit, but never let up on her technique.

"Damn, you Disney girls always give the best head. Where did you learn those moves?" She pulled her face off of my cock, leaving a long strand of spit connecting her lips to my tip, as she spit on my cock and jerked me off faster.

"Trust me, this isn't the first time I've had to fuck an executive to get what I want." She lowered her head back down onto my meat, and began to rapidly bob her head up and down. I was already starting to edge from her blowjob, and didn't know how much longer I could last.

"Goddammit girl, if you keep sucking it like that it's going to fucking pop." I threw my head back in ecstasy as my hips began to clench, and I kept humping her face.

"Yeah? And what if I want it to? What if I want to feel that sticky fucking load ooze down the back of my throat? Give me that hot fucking seed. I want that dick to cum baby." She slapped my cock against her face, then against her tongue before taking me back in her mouth, suckling the tip as she jerked my shaft off as fast as she could. I couldn't hold it back any longer, and with a few loud grunts and hip shakes, I unleashed my jizz deep into her throat.

"Oh my fucking god, holy FUCK!" I let out as I could feel my balls squirt about 8 sizable ropes of thick salty goo into her throat. She moaned onto my cock as she began to slow her strokes down before popping my dick out of her mouth. She tilted her head back and stuck her tongue out, showing me my load.

"Now swallow it like a good girl. I'm sure you know the drill by now, Liv." She closed her mouth and swallowed before showing me that it was gone. "Mhm, I always swallow. Why waste perfectly good nut?"

"Goddamn, but just because I came doesn't mean I'm done with you…" I brought her back up to her feet before turning her around and spanking her tight tan ass. "I bet you're into it being on the rougher side of things, aren't you?" She nodded as she let out a moan, and I spanked her ass again. I stripped her of her skirt and bra, leaving her completely naked, save for her butt plug that was lodged in her ass. "Fuck, what a nice pair of tits." She had perfectly round, pink nipples. They looked adorable next to all of her freckles, and it evident that she sunbathed topless as there were no tan lines to be seen.

I walked her over to the hood of my truck, before propping her up on top of it. "Lay back." As she obliged, I spread her legs, revealing her bright pink lips to me for the first time in full view. She was SOPPING wet, and her clit was completely swollen. I could smell just how horny she was, even before I buried my face in between her legs, which is exactly what I did. I ran my tongue along her open slit, causing her to arch her back and moan, shaking as I tickled her rosebud with my tongue.

"Holy fuck, oh my god. You eat pussy so fucking good Mr. Director…" I cut her off by sticking two fingers knuckle-deep into her hole, causing her to throw her head back and let out a loud moan. "Oh, FUCK!" It was a good thing we were in the middle of nowhere. I could feel my cock harden again, and I had to reach down and stroke it as I ate her perfect little peach out on top of my truck. It seemed like hours that I was thrusting my fingers in and out of her, in addition to spreading her open and shoving my tongue inside of her before I could feel her shake and tighten up.

"Ooooooh you're gonna make me fucking cuuuuum" She shook as she finished her sentence, as her pussy clamped down on my fingers and tongue, riding them as she rode her orgasm out. She thrashed about, bucking her hips and chest, letting out tiny little moans with each wave of pleasure that hit her. "That's it Olivia, fucking cum. Let it out baby girl."

As her orgasm died down, she lifted my head out from in between her legs and met her plump lips with mine, tasting her cunt off of my tongue. "Mmh, I taste good. Wouldn't you agree?" I nodded my head as I gave her clit a little love tap with my hand, causing her to let out a little squeal. "Like fucking candy, babe."

She looked down at my swollen red cock, aching for more action. "Looks like he's ready for round two…" She reached down and grabbed my member, giving it a few strokes as we began to make out again. I walked forward a bit and allowed her to push my cock inside of her, my swollen tip penetrating her tiny hole for the first time. We both let out a grunt as I pushed deeper into her, feeling her ribbed walls adjust to my girth.

"Now fuck me like you mean it, Mr. Director. Fuck this tight little pussy into submission." She didn't have to tell me twice. I gripped her petite hips, and stared at her bare, tan body as I pumped my thick cock in and out of her, long, deep thrusts. Her abs tensed with each thrust, and her face was grimacing shut. I could tell she was feeling it good, as I was really dicking her down hard.

"How's this cock feel babe? It looks like you can hardly handle it." Between moans and deep breaths she let out, "Harder. I can take it." I gave her a smile as I picked up the pace, fucking her to the point of our skin smacking loudly against each other. She finally opened her eyes and watched me pump in and out of her, which caused her to swear in pleasure over and over again. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK! Give me that fucking dick, UGH!" I flipped her over and spanked her tiny little ass, pressing my thumb on her butt plug causing her to moan before sticking my dick back in her tiny little pussy. I pulled her off the hood so I could grip her hips better and fuck her standing up.

I could feel my orgasm approaching, and she could tell by my cock beginning to twitch inside of her. "You ready to give me that fucking nut already? Ugh, fuck me a little longer. I love feeling this hard meat inside of me, fuck." I met her dirty talk with some of my own, pounding her harder to the point where I had to basically shout so she could hear me over our moans and our skin smacking.

"Yeah? You like how this dick feels Olivia? You ready to become a pop star and take this hot fucking load?" She pounded her ass back into me to the point where I didn't even have to do anything anymore. She was fucking me all by herself, letting me know just how bad she wanted it. "Just fucking cum babe, oh my fucking god. Let's cum together. I want to time it." With a few more thrusts she began to shake, and I knew that was my queue. I felt my balls clench as I let out a loud grunt, and her a loud scream.

"UGGGGGGGH" We moaned in unison, as she twitched and shook on my cock. My balls began to erupt before I could fully pull out, causing me to shoot a single thick strand of jizz deep inside of her tiny pink hole. The rest of my load I jerked out all over her tight little butt and far up her back. I almost reached her neck, I shot so far. "Holy FUCK Olivia, such a good fucking girl." I watched as my cum ran down her back, down her ass to her thighs, and watched as it began to seep out of her pink folds.

We both panted as she stood there completely drenched in my cum, swaying her hips side to side to show off her cum-drenched ass before looking back and giving me a smile. "So, do you think I have what it takes now?" I gave her a nod as I gave my cock a few more strokes, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Did you get all of that on video?" She asked, and I could tell she began to panic a bit. "Oops, in all of the commotion I forgot to even turn on my camera. Looks like we'll just have to meet here same time tomorrow." She gave me a smile and bit her lip, getting up and facing me.

"Good, next time I'll be sure to wear a sexier outfit. I'm thinking a see through Calvin Klein bra and panties set, maybe with some high socks and tennis shoes. Think that'll get me some clicks?"

"I think it will, you tease. Remember, same time tomorrow. Oh, and don't take out the butt plug. Leave it in, I'll make sure to include some shots of it from behind tomorrow."

She gave me a devilish grin and wink before planting a kiss on my cheek as she walked away. "Oh trust me, I wasn't planning on taking it out. See you tomorrow, Mr. Director." I watched her tiny little ass bounce as she grabbed her clothes and walked back to her car, my cum still dripping down her back, ass, and out of her pussy, before running down her legs. She reached back and gave her ass a squeeze, pulling it to the side allowing a glob of cum to fall out of her hole, before turning back and smiling as she got into her car.

End.