List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Headcase" with Madi Edwards

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Headcase" with Madi Edwards

Headcase
    With Madi Edwards
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, blackmail, blowjob
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

There was just no fucking way around it, I wasn't going to finish my homework when, right down the hall I could hear the oh-so familiar sounds of my step-sister giving her boyfriend a blowjob!

I strained my ears to pick up every noise. I couldn't believe how nasty it sounded. She was audibly gagging on his dick and making lewd slurping sounds with her mouth. I couldn't even imagine the mess she was making all over herself, much less the dick she was sucking.

The mere notion of my older sister giving a super sloppy blowjob made me horny as hell.

Now I'll be the first to admit that despite our love-hate relationship, I had often checked out her body and had even become somewhat obsessed with her butt. And the fact that she wasn't shy about showing it off around the house drove me absolutely stir-crazy.

Of course, I pushed those thoughts aside as I solely focused on the erotic blowjob sounds that emanated from her room. Fed up, I finally got up from my desk and tip-toed across the hall to carefully lean on her bedroom door to peer inside.

There I was rewarded with the sight of Madi on her knees, sucking her boyfriends cock as he leaned up against the dresser, his eyes closed and his head flung back—relishing her extraordinary oral skills.

I only stood there spying for a few minutes and was about to leave when Josh suddenly exploded and emptied his nuts into the back of her throat. Madi gagged and tried to swallow his load, until she was forced to reach up under her chin to catch any access semen that dribbled out.

Not that her boyfriend noticed or even pretended to care, as he was already busy putting his pants on and making excuses as to why he had to leave. This of course set off a loud argument before she ultimately kicked him out of the house.

I waited for things to calm down before I strolled into her room, finding her sat on the carpeted floor and clad in her usual workout attire.

"What do you want?" she said rudely. "You know you're not allowed in here."

I rolled my eyes and went over and leaned against the dresser and mimicked her boyfriends actions, moving my hands over the air where Madi's head had been. Suffice to say she wasn't amused.

"You asshole! How long were you spying?"

"Just wait until I tell mom and dad." I boasted. "They should be home soon."

The color faded from her face.

"You wouldn't dare."

"What's stopping me?" I pointed out. "Unless of course, you were willing to convince me not to."

Madi glared daggers at me, knowing how pissed our folks would be if they found out that not only had she brought a boy home (again) but had fooled around under their roof while they were at work.

"Fine. Whatever. What do you want?" she hissed. "Money? You know I'm broke."

I cockily sauntered around her room as I spoke, acting like I owned the place, which only infuriated her more.

"I don't want money, Madi." I explained. "I want the same thing you gave your boyfriend."

She looked downright appalled. Absolutely disgusted, even.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now!" she spat. "You want ME to give YOU a blowjob!"

I stood grinning like an idiot as she totally went off and ranted for several minutes.

"Jesus, I always knew you were a sicko, but this is a new low even for you."

Noting the anger in her voice, I shot back.

"Yeah-yeah. Stop acting all high an mighty."

"Excuse me?"

"What's the difference anyways. You blow tons of guys in here all the time. Just pretend I'm one of your loser friends!"

"FUCK. YOU." she retort while flipping me the bird. "Get out of my room!!"

I could tell I had struck a nerve and really pissed her off (more than usual). I was about to turn around with my tail between my legs and leave her room when she spoke again.

"You've got some nerve coming in here and saying that shit to me." she remarked.

As my step sister continued to rant, I rolled my eyes and pulled down the front of shorts to let my struggling monster spring free. The look on her face was priceless. In fact I'm almost certain I heard Madi gasped with surprise at the hefty meat stick that dangled from between my legs.

"Dude! What the fuck." she hissed in fake outrage. "That is so inappropriate. I'm calling mom!"

I had to chuckle at her theatrics, as she seriously seemed to have trouble looking away from my shlong.

"I-I can't even believe you right now," she stuttered while dialing moms number. "Is that even real?"

"You tell me." I boasted, while proudly showing off my large cock.

Fortunately for me our folks were unreachable as Madi was quickly redirected to a voice mail. Giving up, she tossed the phone to her bed and paced back and forth.

"Bro, like seriously." she said while staring at my cock.

"You seem surprised," I grinned.

"I'll say. How am I only finding out about this now?"

I simply shrugged as she now began to claim it was fake.

"Nah, this is some kind of stunt." she hissed. "I don't believe you. There is no way you're cock is THAT big!"

"See for yourself." I offered, as she reached out to touch it for the first time.

Funnily enough, her opinion of me seemed to change almost instantaneously. Suddenly I wasn't just the nerdy kid that slept in the same house as her, but I now possessed something impressive, something she craved.

"Jesus," she said under her breath, while studying it in her hand.

"So are we going to help each other out or what?" I pressed.

As if in a trance, Madi proceeded to stroke my foot-long while she nervously chewed on her bottom lip. I could see from the expression on her face that she was somewhat conflicted about what she wanted to do.

"Hey, if you're not interested," I added. "I'll put it away and go back to my room. And we can act like this never happened."

"No, wait.... fuck!" she cussed.

I couldn't help but chuckle.

"I can't believe I'm about to say this but, fuck it. Alright. You've got yourself a deal. Let's get this over with."

With that, Madi tied her hair back into a ponytail and made herself more comfortable on her knees in front of me.

"And I swear to GOD, if you tell anyone about this so help me." she threatened.

"Yeah-yeah."

"No, I'm serious. No one can ever know about this. You have to promise me."

Naturally I agreed, as my semi-famous sibling focused all of her attention back to my rod, licking her lips seductively.

"I still can't believe how fucking big you are." she added.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll manage." I quipped hastily. "God knows you've had a lot of practice in here."

My insult almost went right over her head, she was so captivated with my cock, but then she finally seemed to register what I had said and she flipped me the bird.

"You know what, on second thought maybe I won't blow you." she stated. "In fact, why don't you go blow yourself!"

Without realizing it, my hand dropped to my prick and I absentmindedly stroked it, keeping it semi-hard while I tried to negotiate.

"That wasn't part of the deal, Mads." I reminded her.

My sister simply giggled, amused at the way I now openly played with my manhood.

"That's hot. Keep doing that." she insisted. "Let's face it, you've probably stroked it to me at least once or twice before."

She wasn't wrong. In fact little did she know that almost all of my masturbatory fantasies involved Madi.

"Jesus bro, I had no idea." she commented a minute later, still a little shocked. "Had I known, I would have done something about it."

"Like what?

"Well I certainly wouldn't have wasted all those nights laying here alone and rubbing one out, when I have this python in the house."

"What makes you think I'd let anything happen?"

Madi shot me a cynical look, knowing full well I was talking out of my ass. We both knew there was no way on earth I'd ever refuse her advances.

"Who says I'd need your permission, idiot." she shot back.

The look on my face must have been telling cause it made her laugh.

"You know, you're not the only pervert in this house." she admitted. "All I'd have to do is sneak into your room one night and blow you in your sleep."

I moaned at the premise, which didn't go unnoticed.

"Seriously Mads. Are we going to do this or not?"

"Hmm, I dunno." she suddenly played coy. "I dunno if we should. Besides, I like watching you squirm."

"Stop being a fucking tease! We both know you want to." I growled.

She laughed again, mostly cause she knew it was true.

"Just because we want to, doesn't mean we should. And not to metion you're my fucking step-brother!"

"Seriously Mads, right now I couldn't give a shit." I confessed. "You're so fucking hot. You've always been hot. I want this so bad!"

For a moment there she actually seemed to take pity on me.

"But you didn't say please." she taunted.

She was intentionally being a bitch, doing her best to prolong my torture.

"God damn it. Please!" I hissed. "Pretty please!! Pretty-fucking-please with a cherry on top!"

Madi finally leaned over to give the very tip of my cock a gentle kiss, making my entire body shudder to the contact. She then slowly flicked her tongue across my piss slit, as though testing the waters, and made sure to look up at me with those deep blue eyes so she could gauge my reaction to her tongue work.

"You're just lucky I love sucking cock." she wink at me.

"Yeah? Prove it."

Having thrown down the gauntlet, Madi responded by letting the head slip between her soft lips, allowing it to brush along the side of her teeth, like it was her own personal, kinky toothbrush. I just about thought I had died and gone to heaven.

The moment I entered her mouth that was the end of any real conversation, mostly cause her mouth was now occupied, and I had nothing I thought needed to be said.

The stunning blonde sucked slowly at first, gradually taking more of my cock into her mouth with every stroke she made. As her head began to bob up and down, I could feel her tongue bathing my shaft with spit, while her lips applied the perfect amount of velvet-soft pressure.

I closed my eyes and cooed contently as I surrendered to the moment - finally getting my dick polished by not only my sexy step-sister, but a bonafide Maxim Magazine cover model. Funnily enough the more time passed the more she seemed to get into it, now throwing her back into her work, almost like she was going out of her way to impress me.

All I had to do at that point was refrain from placing my hands on the back of her head, as she clearly didn't like that. I guess she saw it as a very submissive act, and as of right now she wanted to make abundantly clear who was in control.

After several minutes of sucking me, Madi nonchalantly licked along the length of my pole before twirling her tongue around the tip, then spat my cock out of her mouth.

"I just hope you keep your mouth shut about this." she stated. "That's all I care about."

"I will.. I promise." I panted. "Just don't stop."

For a long while, Madi continued to suck and polish me with a whole lot of loving tender care. Noting this I finally found the courage to reach down and run my fingers through her hair, only to have her wink up at me.

I could feel my climax building, a tremendously pleasurable sensation that told me I was close. And judging from the way she now moaned erotically around my tool, Madi knew it too, and very briefly popped me out of her mouth to state as much.

"I can tell you're about to cum." she said, as a long arch of spit linked from her lips to my cock.

That was all she said before she hungrily devoured my cock again, only this time she started sucking a lot more faster and harder while her lips tightened around my rod.

It took less than a minute, my hands gripping and pulling at her hair as I let out an almighty groan. As my climax welled up inside me like a geyser, I felt her tongue swirl rapidly around my tip and I just about lost all control. Moments later a huge load exploded out of my cock, blasting a big gob of spunk into my sisters mouth.

She gasped with surprise but didn't stop sucking, as I ejaculated into her mouth once again. The second time was good, not as great as the first had been, but sensational nonetheless. To her credit, Madi kept sucking and stroking my spit-coated shaft as a third burst of semen spurted into her waiting mouth.

She must have known I was finished because she removed my dick and swirled around the goo in her mouth before gulping it all down.

"There, happy?" she quipped, with shiny coated cum lips.

"God damn, that was insane." I praised which actually brought a smile to her face.

"How about we do this again tomorrow, same time and place?" I proposed.

Funnily enough Madi didn't seem the least bit surprised by my request, and didn't appear to need much convincing either.

"You're on, bro. It's a date."

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, hopefully I can get the machine crankin again and punch up more stories for the hotties we love.

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes JigJag, mikemiami, LemonTalk liked this post