List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Second Coat" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Second Coat" with Olivia Holt

Second Coat
    with Olivia Holt

By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, blowjob, creampie
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: I started this a few months back, originally based on a TPG idea I think, and decided to come back to it. Apologies if it's a little rusty, it's been a while – and of course it's about Olivia Holt.

Olivia Holt was the dream girl next door.

You might not think it given she was a twenty-one year old, ex-Disney starlet but when she moved into the apartment next door she was a dream. She rarely hosted parties, kept the noise down and visitors to a minimum but was always considerate if she did have plans, even going so far as to invite me.

I never took her up on her offers since I knew full well she was simply being polite and having a guy ten years older than her and her friends would probably kill the party a bit.

In fact the only issue I had with my new neighbour was the fact she was a complete and utter cock-tease. The girl was beyond gorgeous and she knew it. It was almost second nature to her to flirt with anyone and everyone, me included. I knew I was well out of her league so never bothered reading too much into it but damn if those little smirks and touches she gave me didn't plague my mind every night.

I was well aware how thin the walls in out apartments were so on occasion, as pervy as it sounds, I did put my ear up against our adjoining bedroom walls in the hopes of hearing something – anything. Just the thought of hearing the little minx moan as she pleasured herself in bed would have been enough to make my head spin.

I'd never had any luck though, even on the nights I thought she might have had a lucky guy friend round, but it was on one of these evenings that I did hear some cussing and cursing. Not the sexual kind unfortunately, she just sounded pissed.

With nothing to lose and without overthinking it, I decided to head into the corridor and knock on her door to check in on her.

She answered a minute later, red-faced and flustered but as attractive as ever with her blonde hair loosely tied back and wearing a simple grey top and grey denim shorts.

"Everything alright in there? I heard some noises," I enquired, peering past her to see she was in the middle of some solo decorating.

"Ah shit, sorry," she blushed. "I've just been doing some painting but its way more time consuming that I'd expected."

"Struggling a bit on your own?"

"It's a right pain in the ass if I'm honest," she sighed with a defeated grin.

"I've got nothing on tonight if you needed a hand?" I suggested casually and in a flash her demeanour changed and she turned the charm on.

"You'd do that? You're so sweet!" she beamed.

"Sure, it's no problem, I'll just get changed and I'll pop back over."

"Ohmigod, I'd owe you big time! Just come over when you're ready, meet me in the bedroom!"

With that she flashed me her million dollar smile again before heading back inside while I fought my cock's natural urge to rip through my jeans at her casual invitation to her bedroom.

In a matter of minutes I'd changed into some old clothes and was letting myself back into her apartment. It was immaculately clean to my surprise as I made my way through and it wasn't until I got to the bedroom that I discovered all her mess.

It seemed her entire wardrobe and then some had been strewn onto her queen-sized bed, apparently so she could get to the walls to paint. In fact I was so distracted by her assortment of clothes and outfits she had on accidental display it took me a moment to even spot the petite actress in her room.

"Sorry about the mess," she blushed again although I could tell she was a little amused at how distracted I was with some of her items of clothing – a sexy red thong in particular. "Keep your eyes on the wall mister," she smirked.

"Yep, yep, I'm on it," I assured her. "Where do you want to start, we'll get this done in no time."

It was clear she had no idea what she was really doing, even with something as simple as painting a wall but given the company I was happy to help. At one point she head into the kitchen only to return apologetically claiming she only had one beer in.

Being the gentleman I insisted she just have it since it looked like she needed it more than I did but she refused until we agreed to share the one bottle. I was more than okay with this as we took a break and handed the bottle back and forth and each time I was treated to a brief taste of her strawberry chap stick from the neck.

It was during this time as she drank and conversed that my eyes ended up roaming over her clothes again with my cock twitching to life again at the sight of some mouth-watering waist-high fishnets lying on her bed. I hadn't even noticed but apparently I was staring because Holt soon called me out on it.

"You like what you see?" she teased, following my eye-line.

I awkwardly cleared my throat and tried to bluff my way out of it.

"Relax, relax, I don't care. I wouldn't own them if I didn't look good in them...or like the attention I get when I wear them," Liv assured me with a cheeky wink.

We discussed them a little further while we finished our lone drink at which point Olivia came up with a potential arrangement.

"Tell you what, since I want to make it up to you for helping me and I kind of fucked up having no drinks in, once we finish this wall I'll put those fishnets on for you, give you something to stare at while we work, sound good?"

I don't think I'd been more eager to paint a wall in my life.

Olivia laughed at my reaction as I grabbed my brush again and got back to it and noticed she joined in almost as quickly. In almost no time at all the second cover was done and we stood back to admire our handiwork.

"Well, a deal's a deal," Holt nodded before grabbing her fishnets. "Now if you'll excuse me for a second..."

I hadn't even seen her in them yet and my cock was growing harder by the second, the mere thought she was dressing up for my benefit was exciting enough. When she returned I caught myself almost groaning out loud as she made a real show of revealing herself around the doorframe.

She'd even gone as far as to put on some sexy heels to complete the look. In that moment I wanted more than ever to simply grab her, throw her onto her pile of clothes and fuck her silly.

"I hope you don't expect the next wall to be painted that quickly what with you distracting me looking like that," I told her.

"I'm sure we'll manage, I mean, I have to try and work with that thing pointing at me," she teased right back, indicating the bulge I was now proudly sporting.

"Shit, well sorry, but not sorry since it's your fault anyway," I shrugged, refusing to be embarrassed by the effect she had on me anymore.

"Well in that case," she said as she began rummaging through her clothes, "maybe you'll work faster if, after this wall, I promise to put this on?"

Olivia tugged out a little plaid skirt, the ideal addition to complete her sexy school-girl outfit. My sexy neighbour grinned yet again as my eyes turned into saucers at the sight but, with my ego growing I decided to push my luck.

"Okay, but what are you gonna be wearing underneath?"

"Hmm," she nodded thoughtfully. "Fair enough, how about you pick?"

It only took me a second to grab the lacy red thong I'd spotted earlier and flick it at her.

"Alright, you're on, but only if we finish this wall by midnight!"

A glance at the time told me that would be easy and a flirty, forty minute painting session later, we were done.

"You guys are all the same," Olivia giggled as I passed her the skirt expectantly and she went next door along with her thong.

My mouth was watering before she even came back in having changed out of her shorts and into the skirt.

"I suppose you're gonna expect me to prove to you I changed underwear and all?"

"Of course I trust you but why not be safe?"

Olivia flashed me the most smouldering look yet before flicking her tiny skirt up to show off that lacy, almost sheer red thong. It was only a brief look but I could have sworn the girl was completely shaved clean.

"Jesus Liv, I don't know how much more I can take of this," I groaned.

"Aw baby, what's the matter? Can't take all this teasing?" Olivia pouted sweetly. "What are you gonna do about it?"

I had no choice but to reach down to my crotch and adjust myself a little as she took a step closer and admired my tenting pants.

"Well we've got a couple of walls left," I observed. "How about you lose that thong after the next one?"

Holt thought on it for a second before shaking her head.

"Nah, it's getting late, how about we leave the painting until tomorrow night?"

"Yeah?" I agreed uncertainly, wondering where she was going and concerned I'd pushed too far.

"Maybe we should get out of these dirty clothes and clean ourselves up?"

"You do have a lot of paint on that top," I pointed out.

Before I could say anything else, Holt agreed and swiftly peeled it off over her head leaving her standing before me in just her bra, skirt, fishnets and heels.

"Now you," she challenged.

Naturally I didn't hesitate to pull my messy shirt off either and with a simple flick of her eyes I took the hint and lost my pants and all.

"Ugh—fuck," she murmured under her breath, biting her lip as she admired my package, now well outlined in my boxer shorts.

"I'm not the only one being teased am I?"

She was on me before I'd even got the sentence out.

Olivia kissed me with such force I was shoved backwards, my bare back hitting the wet paint on the wall as our tongues wrestled and she wrapped one leg around me. After catching my breath I lifted the tiny actress and practically tossed her onto her bed.

She was wide-eyed and flustered as I pulled my menacing erection out and unceremoniously tore her thong from beneath her skirt.

"Yeah do it, enough fucking around—just fuck me!" she hissed sexily. "—I need it! I need it bad!"

Her pretty eyes stayed locked on mine and grew wider still as I ripped a hole through her fishnets and finally pushed in, boring down on her nubile, young cunt.

"Ohmi-fucking-God!" Olivia gasped, spreading her legs wide, her head falling back. "Yes—go deep, fuck me deep like that!"

Her pussy felt better than I'd ever imagined. Wet, slippery and oh so tight as I gave her several hard, deep thrusts until she wrapped her legs around me and held me in, pulling me down into a deep kiss where I groaned and lost control, pumping my thick load inside Olivia Holt's precious young cunt!

"Yess—yesss," she purred while her cunt literally pulsed and milked my shaft. "That feels so fucking good inside me..."

As soon as I was done I pulled out only to have her spin around and eagerly take my still-hard cock into her pretty mouth.

"Ugh—fuck—" I grunted as she struggled to fit me in, mainly using her tongue to lick me clean.

I was shocked at her wantonness and could barely keep up with her as she showed me how dirty she loved to be, spitting and slobbering all over me after I'd just deposited the biggest load of my life inside her.

"You better not be done yet," she warned me between long, wet sucks. "I want more."

"You'll get as much as you want princess," I assured her.

As great as her mouth felt, I could only take so much before I needed to feel her tight pussy wrapped around my cock again.

Impatiently I pulled her up again, this time flipping her over where she quickly got into position, just as eager for me to take her from behind.

"Don't take it easy on me..." she panted breathlessly as I moved up. "—I can take it."

I almost popped all over her back and ass just hearing that demand and seeing her on all fours, ready and waiting to be fucked with her skirt flipped up over has butt.

I had to close my eyes as I savoured the sensation of filling her again. I pushed every inch inside her, not stopping until I was literally balls deep inside the pint-sized starlet.

"Jesus your cock feels good—" she huffed in quiet disbelief.

I was already struggling not to creampie her for a second time but forced myself to hold off as I quickly built up pace until I was grabbing her hips and giving her everything I had.

Olivia loved it deep, hard and fast so that's exactly what I gave her.

The little sexpot certainly wasn't shy either, constantly telling me how good it felt, telling me to pull her hair, slap her ass and fuck her hard until she finally came for me, her entire body quaking and collapsing.

It was at that sight I reached the point of no return and swiftly pulled out, took aim and plastered Olivia's pretty face with my second load, grunting as she happily opened her mouth and extended her tongue to receive her prize.

"Holy shit that was wild..." she panted with a lazy grin in the aftermath.

"Tell me about it," I agreed still in disbelief at what had just transpired.

"I know your showers right across the hall but feel free to come use mine," Olivia grinned. "Maybe you could give me my second coat?" she added referring to her freshly painted face.

2. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Who knew painting could be oh so hot.

Nice to see you back Lemon, with a Holt story no less.

4. Thanks TPG, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, mikemiami, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved the build up in this story. Thanks!

6. Thanks TPG, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

wow, what a good story, hopefully I have a second part ...

8. Thanks TPG, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, LemonTalk liked this post