List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Cuban Holiday 3" with Emma Watson

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Cuban Holiday 3" with Emma Watson

Cuban Holiday Part 3
    With Emma Watson
    Written by festus91
    CODES: MF, FF, Voy, group
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

The rain was coming down in sheets... We had moved to Emma's room around noon, because mine was well and truly trashed. We had soaked the sheets with our mingled juices so badly that I had taken them off the bed to dry. The crappy weather had made the choice easy as to what we were going to do with ourselves (and each other).

Emma Watson was laying on her king sized bed in the suite, wearing one of my tshirts that came down to her butt but hung haphazardly from one shoulder. Her cute round ass was jiggling as she kicked her little feet back and forth over it, making her calves flex alluringly with each movement.

Emma and I had run into each other innocently enough a few days back at my favorite resort in Cuba. I was on my annual-ish trip, and Emma, as I came to find out, was hiding out for a bit from the grindstone of work and public life at home. Rumours had started to swirl about her last boyfriend's infidelity, and she was escaping the inevitable papparazzi rush at home to confirm what was actually months-old news. Only her parents knew where she was, as far as I was aware. Her staff must have been going apeshit, but she didn't seem to be worrying about it. Good for her. We had hit it off quickly, and from the time Emma accepted my offer to stay overnight with me to hide from some local reporters that had bribed their way on to the resort, we had been pretty much inseperable.

I had finally managed to break away from her to catch a breather and get a shower to clean myself up. Emma was an insatiable but very generous lover, getting more adventurous as we went along, and by now I had learned her whole sexual history. We'd put our heads together to help her experience some new-to-her things, that she had enjoyed very much so far... We were also very open about our nonsexual history. She knew I had a daughter, for instance, and finally she had asked to see a picture. I started out sitting with her and flipping thru them on my phone. But I slowly figured out that I was starting to smell from our exertions that day so I told her "Just don't send my ex any messages, and you can look at anything you want to on there. Nothing to hide!" Em looked at me oddly, but soon returned her attention to the phone as she started to digest my entire electronic history.

A few minutes later, I leaned on the door wearing a towel around my waist, and looked at her still paging thru my phone. She was a sight, hair all over the place, biting her lip and then smiling and giggling at some photo or other of me being an idiot. There are plenty. I was starting to get marks from pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Emma Watson, with me. I still didn't believe it.

"What's with the towel, Jay? Feeling suddenly shy are we?"
    "Well, my dear minx, I am attempting to subliminally protect my rather tender twig and berries for a little while. Considering you have actually drained my body of all reproductive fluids just in our activities today..."
    "Oh, dear god, you're so dramatic. I came just as much as you did, and I am ready to go again right now. But that's alright, we should take a break and have some food, then I can torture you again later on..." We both laughed and smiled thinking about the blur that had been our day. Sweaty bodies, moans, groans, exclamations, excretions, catching our breath, then starting again in new positions and locations around my room. Thus my statement about it being trashed...

Emma rolled over on to her back now and laughed at a pic of my daughter and I getting clobbered by a wave at a water park wave pool.
    "Well, I'm glad I can entertain..." I smiled, as I sat down and adjusted our bodies so that she was laying with her head in my lap, and I could see what she was looking at. "Your daughter is a little sweetheart", she smiled up at me, upside down. "Yeah, I guess she's okay. I figure I'll keep her until she's a teenager at least, but that's when the warranty runs out".
    "Oh, you... she is very clearly a daddy's girl, and adores you. You are very lucky. Just be her dad and let her be herself..."
    "We get on very well, it's true. I'm kind of winging it, but as long as we keep talking to each other, I think we'll manage. I'm looking forward to hearing what she thinks about my meeting you here. But I haven't figured out how I'm going to break that to her..."
    "Hmm, well, maybe we can arrange a surprise meeting, or a facetime message or something..."
    "Yeah, of course! We'll get there..."
    We both fell quiet, knowing we only had a couple days left together on the island, and a bunch of details to work out if we were going to keep going with what we had built together so far.

I reached to Emma's temples and ran my fingers through her hair. Or rather, I TRIED to, but they got caught in a bit of a nest of tangles that seemed to have been glued together... Emma's a big star, it's true. But her sexual experience and repertoire were actually pretty limited... She'd only had a few serious boyfriends, and their own inexperience and general selfishness in the sack (Men...) hadn't really let her pick up any new experiences or techniques. Once I knew that, I also knew that I had to break this woman out of her shell. Holy shit, was that ever paying off for me! One example, since we're talking about her hair... Emma was enthusiastic with her blowjobs, but she had always swallowed her partner's cum. She was fine with that, didn't complain, thought it was just the way it was done. During our first time together, before I had even had my cock inside her, I had pulled out of her mouth after the first spurt, and let the rest of my cum land on her beautiful face... She was surprised, and then excited - she nearly killed herself skating out of the shower with wet feet on the tile floor to look in the mirror - And then hooked. And since then, Emma had insisted on taking my cum on her face at every opportunity. Of course, filling her pretty little pussy was an exception, usually because we were peaking together, and there was no way I was getting my cock out without injury... Her blowjobs had become exponentially more energetic and passionate, and the results were therefore more numerous... I couldn't remember how many loads Emma had gleefully taken to her lips and cheeks, and forehead, and hair... that day, but the evidence was there.
    "You need to wash your hair before we go anywhere, my lovely little cum addict..."

Emma helped disentangle my fingers, and licked her lips while grinning at me evilly.
    "Yummy..." was all she said.
    "Good lord, we created a monster..." I laughed, as she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

Over our time together, we had talked a lot about our pasts. Emma is in some ways typically British. No bullshit, calling it like she saw it. The accent was killer, of course... She was completely up front about masturbating, or "having a wank" as she'd say, making me smile every time at how it sounded coming from her lips. We were both absolutely in debt to letting her fingers do the walking, as she was capable of some of the most intense orgasms. And to only have one was only a result of not having time to keep going. Her sweet little pussy switched on with a simple conversation. I'm not kidding anyone, I'm a guy, I get wood when the wind blows the right way... But her taste and how she looked and felt up close were divine. And she never failed to soak us both when she'd cum. She would properly drench my cock, my fingers, or my face, whichever were lucky enough to be there at the time. It was wonderous. Throw in the leg shakes and gasps and moans, and the complete loss of any rythym we were working with, and making her cum had become on of my primary missions... Emma had been surprised at some of my past, like my explaining an odd threesome my gf at the time had given my for my 19th birthday... She and her roomie had ended up in my bed, but they had absolutely no interest in each other, so I had a lot of work to do to keep them happy! Emma laughed at my description of how that had gone, as I made it sound like more work than it was worth...
    "Sure, sure, every teenage boy's absolute dream, and you're making it sound like a torture session..."
    "Well, I've not had the opportunity to reevaluate the situation since then, so I guess it doesn't matter".
    She had rolled her eyes and gone back to playing with my cock idly as we talked. I asked about her college days, as it was a chance for her to be away from home and all the work drama, and half wondered out loud about some of the shenanigans that many college students get to experience, usually for the only time in their lives. Again, being very open, Emma explained that while she hadn't run through any big raft of guys, she had experimented a bit with her female roommate, kissing and cuddling, showering together. But she said that aside from some roaming hands, there was never anything that she would have called sex involved. She found it quite frustrating, actually, and would usually rub one out herself just for relief.

Emma finally shifted and got to her knees on the bed. SHe reached for the hem of my tshirt and did that crossed arm peel thing that women make look so sexy... I made a move and caught her just as her arms went over her head. The shirt had just cleared her beautiful face and I trapped her hands up over her head. She looked surprised, but then smiled slowly as I leaned in to kiss her. I couldn't get enough of this woman. Our kisses started out slow and gentle, but got hotter as she flipped her arms and the tshirt over my head, trapping us together. Our tongues were very well acquainted by now, and did a slow sensuous dance for domination...
    "Mmmm", she moaned against my lips. "I thought you were trying to take a break or something?" She smiled as I gazed into her brown eyes.
    "Oh, I need the break, but I thought I might try to get you in the mood for some dancing... the band in the lobby tonight is supposed to be really good".

"Well, that sounds interesting..." Emma smiled at me over her shoulder after breaking free and leaving my tshirt draped on my head. She climbed from the bed and strode towards the bathroom on her long slim legs. Oh my lord, that ass... Perfect little globes that fit just right into my hands. Moving up from there, the dimples winking at me as her hips flared and then ran into her smooth back. I watched the muscles move as she stretched her arms high over her head and raised herself up on her toes to finish the short stroll.
    "You're beautiful, you know..." was all I could manage. But the smile she flashed to me and the kiss she blew me was my reward.

Emma didn't take too long in the shower, and in the meantime, I had gotten ready to go with chinos and a light shirt. I had the umbrella ready, as the rain was still on and off. I watched quietly as Em brushed out her hair, which could get a little crazy after being washed. A light touch of lip gloss and an elastic to put a ponytail high on her head, and we were ready to go. She was killing me, like usual, in a pastel sleeveless blouse and cotton dress shorts, with her strappy sandals that showed off the toes we had painted together today as we'd caught our breath.
    "All set?" I asked...
    "I think so. I'm starving, you know. You've kept me in here all day. I should complain to management or something".
    She giggled at my patented "Oh, really??" face that I usually saved for my preteen daughter.
    I swept her into my arms once more for a kiss, and to nuzzle at her long exposed neck.
    "Ok, well, let's go take care of that appetite so we can get back to the other one, then, shall we?" We straightened our clothes and headed out.

Since the scare with the media goons that had actually thrown us together, we were reasonably discreet when we were outside the rooms. Emma was an old hand at this, having dealt with the media for so long. I still broke our personal space from time to time, not wanting to cause her stress, just being me. Usually I'd get a smile, but if there were too many people around, I'd get the look that said "back off, mister..."

Dinner went as well as usual. The staff was so indulgent of us, and of Em's preference to be out of sight. And of course the ladies in the kitchen had to come and say hello. But now, where it used to be me getting the attention, Emma got as many hugs and cheek kisses as I did. She was working on little Spanish phrases, which always went over well. And she was still cracking up when everyone called me "senor yason". J's are just not a convenient letter in Spanish. The ladies would help her with pronunciation and beam about her outfits, and ignore me more and more. But I understood. Where I had been accepted over the years into the little family group at the resort, now they were bringing Emma into the fold. Which was fun. Because most of them knew she was famous for something, but not all of them knew exactly what. It made her relax and be herself, which was so good to see.

Finally, after being spoiled at dinner, and slowly regaining the ability to move, we decided to be brave and head out to the open air lobby, where the band was just getting set up. The lobby was set up with the reception at one side, the bar and cigar bar across the open area, and with an open area in the middle ringed by individual comfy chairs and one or two couches. I could tell Emma was a bit nervous at being out "in public", because she immediately chose one of the single chairs.
    She looked at me, not with fear, but with a studiously neutral look.
    I smiled at her and nodded gently, to let her know I was with her, and took my own seat next to her, where we faced the little open area and the band that was now doing their mic checks.

I will never profess to being a competent dancer, but there was no way I would pass up a chance to hold Emma and move to the music, even in public. If the flashbulbs started popping, we'd be able to explain it away as a couple friends having a spin on the floor. A big nothingburger for the press. I knew Emma had danced as she grew up, like so many rising stars. Dancing, singing and acting were the default settings in a star's education. As it turned out, I never did get to dance with her...

But I have to say, I had underestimated the band when my friend Ricardo had said they were good. They were astoundingly good. Their repertoire flowed from cha cha to Mambo to swing and historical son classics. Neither of us could keep from tapping toes and bouncing legs to the beats as they worked through their set.

I was interrupted in my admiration of the artistry by a tap on the shoulder. I turned to see a bright smile and the very feminine figure of one of the bar servers. The standard uniform of a black miniskirt with a white blouse and black bowtie did very little to hide the figure on this young woman. Tall and shapely, and wearing a black bra, apparently. I wondered what management might have said about that. Finally looking up at her face I quickly recognized her from the bus yesterday... She asked if I would like anything from the bar, and I smiled and nodded.
    "Absolutely, but let me ask the senorita here first if she would like something".
    Teresa, as her name tag proclaimed her to be, smiled and cocked an eyebrow as I got Emma's attention and asked if she wanted a drink... When she looked at Teresa and recognized her, she went a bright shade of red almost immediately, and began to giggle. I laughed and Teresa shot her a wink.

Emma and I had been invited to visit a friend's family in the government town for resort workers yesterday. It had been a great time, and when we took the bus back to the resort with the oncoming shift of employees, we had gotten a little... frisky in the back seats in the dark. Long story short, I had helped Emma to a shuddering orgasm with her dress pulled down and my hands under her skirt. We had thought we'd gotten away with it, too, until Teresa grabbed Em on the way off the bus to thank her for the show. Turns out we hadn't been so discreet, and Teresa and her girlfriend had apparently seen and enjoyed the whole thing.
    Being gay is still not widely accepted on the island, and we had no reason to upset the cart, so we had accepted the compliments and parted ways, and figured that was the end of it. Until here we run into half of the lucky couple!

Teresa moved and placed a hand on Emma's shoulder and asked if she needed a refreshment to make up for any dehydration she might be having, with her eyebrow still cocked and a small smile on her face...
    I chuckled and said "that isn't a problem for her today, but I could really use some rum."
    Emma shook her head at me, stuck her tongue out, and agreed, "I'd love a drink, Teresa. Please make something sweet for me?"
    "A sweet drink for the sweet lady, no problem!" Teresa said and headed for the bar, completely ignoring the other folks that were waiting to place an order...
    "I think we have personalized service as of now", I joked as Emma looked at me with wide eyes. Her blush was fading, but she was shaking her head slowly.
    "I didn't think we'd actually see them again..."
    "Ah well, enjoy the attention, miss Watson. She is clearly smitten". I laughed as Em stuck her tongue out at me again since I was out of reach for a smack, face scrunched up.

The band started up again and it was about ten full seconds before an older British guy that had been sitting with his wife got up and started our way. I don't think wifey even noticed he had moved, as deep in her paperback as she was. They'd been at the resort all week, and aside from polite greetings had been very respectful of Emma's privacy. Emma smiled up at him as he got to her chair and held out his hand. "Would you dance with me?" he asked... Emma smiled even broader and immediately accepted, always the fan pleaser. As they moved to the floor, she shot me a wide eyed "help" face over her shoulder.
    I smiled and winked at her, happy to see her not hiding in her chair. I didn't think he would trample her, and she did end up sort of leading the whole thing after a few steps, so I knew she'd be okay. She was chatting up a storm with her countryman and clearly enjoying herself.

Another young lady from the bar came up with a broad smile, fairly buzzing. I saw that it was Teresa's seatmate from last night, in the same uniform, but with subtle differences of her own. long thin legs, tiny waist, and smaller chest, but a beauty, to be sure. Camila, said her nametag. We greeted each other, and she could hardly contain herself.
    "Teresa said that you two were here, but I didn't believe her. I had to come and see for myself".
    I chuckled gently "Well Camila, where else would we be? We're staying here!"
    She leaned down and said "I thought you would be in your rooms together doing more of what we saw on the bus!"
    I grinned conspiratorially, "Oh we've spent the day doing that, believe me... We're here for a little rest period."
    Camila's eyes got wide and she started to giggle. "I knew it!"
    I took a chance and said "Well, it's been a whole day since we've seen you two, so I bet your room was just as busy last night..." I wiggled my eyebrows at her, and she blushed a deep red. Teresa saved her from answering when she arrived with our drinks.
    "You know, I'm feeling suddenly energetic, which of you would like to dance with me?"
    Teresa frowned "But we're working, we're not supposed to..."
    "Don't worry, I know the management pretty well, you won't get into trouble, I promise."
    The girls looked at each other. Teresa still had drinks on her tray, so I relieved Camila of hers to put it on my chair and took her hand, leading her to the floor. Teresa laughed and winked as Camila shot her the same look Emma had given me.

The music was fast, and I'm no superstar, but after a few steps I managed to get Camila to relax a bit and go with it. We warmed up with the usual up and back touristy version of dancing that everyone expected from a visitor to Latin America.
    As I pulled her tight little body in, I asked her "want to go a bit more?" She nodded at me, all smiles.
    So we stepped it up a bit, adding some twirls and pivots. Her little hips were going a mile a minute, and her hair was flying as I spun her out and then back.
    The band had noticed now, and the whistles and yells started up. We could see some of the entertainment team gather up some sun baked guests and join us on the floor. Finally, the band wrapped up that number, and I took Camila back to my chair after she accepted the applause that could only have been aimed at her.
    I was sweating, and she was still smiling.
    "Your lady is very lucky" she beamed at me.
    "Yes, she certainly is" Emma added from over my shoulder, with a slight flush from being chased around the floor by her partner.
    "I didn't know he could dance. We're going to have to do some of THAT now, too!" Camila giggled from behind her tray.
    "Don't let her fool you, Camila. I am the luckiest man on the planet right now."
    "Si, I think you are" she said as she smiled at Emma with her eyes lowered. She moved off back to work, but flashed us a smile over her shoulder.

"Well, she seemd to be enjoying herself" Emma said to me quietly with a sly smile. "Do I need to be worried?"
    I laughed and leaned over closer to her. "No, but I think I need to be... Trust me, kid, they are both WAY more interested in you than they are in me."
    Emma sat back to think about that, eyes wide for a bit. Then she shook her head and took a sip of her fruity umbrella drink...
    "Ohh, THAT is bloody brilliant" she gushed, then took another longer drink. I was too busy with what was left of my rum to answer. I needed the drink, and the ice, after trying to keep up on the dance floor. We sat in companiable silence for a few minutes, interrupted only by Teresa bringing us refills without prompting.
    "Camila won't stop smiling. I think I will benefit from that later" she smiled as she moved away again.

I had been trying to think of something for Emma and I to do tomorrow that didn't involve ravishing each other and wrecking our rooms. Not that we weren't having fun, but we needed to get out again. A day stuck inside for the rain, no matter how pleasurable it turned out to be, wasn't what we should have been doing on a resort in Cuba! I had an idea...
    "Listen, do you feel a bit adventurous?" Emma grinned at me wickedly...
    "Haven't I demonstrated that already?" She raised an eyebrow at me, and I had to chuckle.
    "No, no, not that way. And don't worry, I'm not done with your explorations yet".
    That made her think a bit... "Hmm, I like the sounds of that. Okay, sure, I trust you. What do you have in mind?"
    "I was thinking maybe we could find a private beach where suits aren't required. I can arrange a picnic, and we can get rid of some of these horrific tan lines and bright white bits.." Emma didn't have to think about it very long.
    "Oh, sounds divine. I'm in! Doesn't one of the other resorts have a clothing optional beach?"
    I raised my eyebrows at the fact that she knew that- I should have learned by now not to underestimate this woman.
    "Sure, but I was thinking of something a little less public, for obvious reasons"
    "Hmm, yes, good idea."
    "I'll be right back, I think I know someone to ask".

Teresa was leaning on the bar chatting with the bartender when I strolled up and placed a hand on the small of her back.
    "Can I bug you for a minute?" She raised her eyebrows at me, but left her tray on the bar and came with me as I walked her out past the cigar bar for some quiet.
    "I was wondering if you could point my friend and I to a special type of beach that isn't too far away."
    She cocked her head and looked at me thoughtfully for a second.
    "I think I know what you mean... You want a private beach for two, yes?"
    "Well, yes, it would be really nice if the beach wasn't known to a lot of people, and maybe it was a good place to go swimming with no suits"
    "Ahhhh, of course!" she smiled. "I know a wonderful place like that, just right for a very small group. Only the people that go there know about it, very quiet. The sand is good, and you can swim when the wind isn't too strong"
    "There we go, it sounds wonderful. Would you be able to tell me where it is? We'd like to go tomorrow."
    "Let me talk to another person that knows this beach. I will come and talk to you at your seat. Does your friend know about this plan?" She asked with a smile.
    "She sure does. She's looking forward to being adventurous" I offered, and we both laughed.
    "Excelente, give me a few minutes."

I returned to my chair to see Emma and Camila giggling like schoolgirls.
    "Don't let me interrupt" I said as I sat and enjoyed the rum that Camila had left for me. Camila blushed, and Emma just stuck her tongue out at me.
    "Don't mind him, he can be such a MAN sometimes". I just smiled and winked at Camila, and went back to studying the rim of my glass. Teresa waved at Camila from the bar and she sprang to her feet and moved away.
    "Well, I think I know who is guiding that relationship along" I joked, as Emma shifted in her chair and waved to Camila.
    "Oh, that girl is so funny. Did you know she's only 19? She's a cutie for sure. Anyway, I had to ask her how much she saw on the bus last night..."
    "Em, don't worry... it's not going to end up in the news..."
    "I know that, you twit, I wanted to know. She said that they saw the WHOLE thing. Apparently Teresa saw us first, and then Camila. She says they couldn't believe it, but that it was very hot and they weren't able to keep their own hands to themselves at the same time. And I guess last night after lights out was especially fun for them."
    I smiled broadly at her increasingly excited retelling of the conversation.
    "Well, well, turns out you were inspirational after all! I'm so proud..." I winked and then ducked as she threw an ice cube at my head, giggling.

Teresa came over with another round of drinks. Emma had been going through hers like koolaid, and I was starting to feel the rum. This is what we needed. An evening of relaxation, letting the tension out, being ourselves.
    She knelt down between our chairs. "Meet us here in the morning at 8 o clock. Camila and I are going to take you to our beach."
    "Wait... YOUR beach?" I asked.
    "Si, it seems we have a place already that is exactly what you are looking for. And we want to go with you."
    I looked over at Emma, who was clearly evaluating this offer in her mind. Our eyes met, and I raised my eyebrows at her inquiringly.
    She thought for a minute more, and then nodded, keeping eye contact with me.
    "That sounds really nice, thank you for taking us with you" she said to Teresa, who jumped to her feet with a big smile.
    "Bien! I will tell Camila. We will bring some food as well, and take our lunch there, is that a good idea?"
    "Perfect, Teresa, but let me arrange lunch, to thank you for being so generous".
    "Okay, if you wish..."
    Emma stood and wobbled a bit. "So until tomorrow, then!" she said and smiled at Teresa, then at me.
    "Buenas noches" I offered, and moved to Emma's side, ready to steady her if needed. Teresa gave a little wave and smiled, and headed back to the bar.

We started to make our way back towards the rooms, with Emma weaving slightly and bumping into me every few steps. Once we were away from the brightly lit lobby area, I looked around to make sure nobody was snooping, and put my arm around her to hold her up.
    "Well, how's my little lightweight doing?" I chuckled as she put both arms around me, making it even harder to walk in a straight line.
    "Those drinks were fucking amazing" she said, and giggled. "Uh oh, I said a bad word. Are you going to punish me?" She looked up and waggled her eyebrows at me, making me laugh.
    "Oh, are you looking for punishment, after all we did today? You were actually a very good girl today, so I might let that one slide".
    "Oh, bugger" she grumped, making an exaggerated frown, with her bottom lip blown out as far as she could.
    I almost let go of her as I was busting a gut. She held the face for a bit then joined in. We had to stop to avoid Emma doing a header, and we wrapped each other up in a tight hug. "I had fun tonight. I think we needed that."
    "I agree. Thank you for looking after me so well."
    "Em, I'm not doing anything but tagging along with you. I should be thanking you for letting me in to your world and spending all of your time with me. I have no words to describe how I feel when I'm with you and see the real you.."
    She beamed up at me with glassy eyes and a sleepy smile. "Be careful buster, or I will have to drag you to my room and have my way with you for being so sappy and romantic!"
    I leaned down and we kissed slowly and passionately for what felt like an hour but was only a few seconds.
    "Come on then, before we get sidetracked..." Emma snuggled into my side and we carried on along the path.

As soon as we got through the door, Emma headed straight for the bed and flopped on it face first. I laughed and moved around the place, turning the light on in the bathroom and pulling the door mostly closed, in case Emma needed it later. She was getting hit hard by her drinks, and it was funny as hell, but I didn't want her to suffer too much if her stomach turned... Emma sat up woozily and watched as I started to undress.
    "Ooh, now we're getting somewhere!" she giggled, as she tried to get the buttons on her blouse to cooperate.
    "Wait a sec, honey, let me do that, yeah?"
    "Mmmm, yes please!" she kept giggling and weaving about. Once I was naked, I stepped in front of her and grabbed her hands to pull her up, but not before she planted a smooch on the top of my cock.
    "Well, it looks like he's fully recovered, right?"
    I chuckled and said "I think we're back in business, yes... Let's get you out of those clothes"
    "Oh, you smooth talker, you..." I put Emma's arms around my neck as I worked through the buttons on her blouse, pulling the hem out from her shorts. She watched me work with a funny little smile, her eyes doing slow blinks as she tried to stay focused on my hands. Her hips swayed as I pulled on her belt and undid her shorts, and her arms followed me as I knelt down to work them down her long smooth legs. I pressed a kiss to her flat stomach just above her pussy, and was rewarded with a squirmy giggle.
    Having forgotten her sandals, I got them off and then helped her step out of her shorts and stood up. I turned her around so that her back was to my chest, and pulled the blouse down over her shoulders, kissing her neck and collarbones as they appeared. I ran my hand up the nape of her neck and latched on to her ponytail, using it to arch her head back so I could attack her ears and jawline. Emma moaned softly and leaned into my touch.
    "I love when you pull my hair like this. I always know it's going to lead to something that feels so wonderful..." This had been another discovery we'd made together, how her hair seemed to be connected electrically to her pussy. It was indeed wonderful.

We shimmied her blouse off her arms and it fell between us. I turned her around again and her hands went directly to my cock. She was very tender, running just her fingertips along the length as she cupped my balls. She leaned forward and laid her head against my chest. I took advantage and reached around her to release her bra, and Emma raised each arm in turn to slide the straps off, then returned to her soft caresses of my cock. I could feel her nipples burning into my chest as she sighed, and I ran my hands up and down her smooth strong back, feeling the muscles underneath as she moved under my touch.

We walked Emma backwards slowly until the bed met her thighs and she sat down abruptly... She pulled her hands away from me and used them to help her scoot back on the mattress until her calves hung over the end of the bed.
    "I think you need to take these, too" she mumbled, as she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and started to slide them down. We both ended up laughing as she tried to be sexy and stick her legs straight up to pull them over her ass. She couldn't keep her balance, and fell over to one side. I took pity on her and grabbing her ankles, pulled her back to the edge of the bed where I took over the process of taking off her drawers.
    "Ooo!" she squeaked, and then dropped her legs over the end again. Her hands were stroking her own belly now, and slid up to squeeze her tits, with her fantastic little nipples standing proud...
    "Do you know how horny I am right now, Jay?"
    I smiled at her and said "well, let's see..." as I slid her panties down and leaned down to kiss her mound and inhale her scent. Her legs opened instinctively, and I was treated with the unmatchable view of her little pussy lips opening slightly, her wetness evident. Her pea sized clit peeked out at me up top, and I couldn't resist leaning in further and running my tongue from bottom to top, savoring every drop of her.
    Emma gasped and squirmed underneath me.
    "Well, in my professional opinion, I'd say you're pretty fucking horny, my dear..."

Emma was fairly pulsing on the bed now, and one hand dropped from her nipples to her pussy, where she started a slow stroking motion up and down her lips, spreading her sweet wetness as she explored herself. I stood up and stepped back to see the whole picture of Emma Watson laying naked on our bed, legs spread wide. One hand tweaking her nipples, and the other starting now to stroke two fingers into her pussy. This picture was more intoxicating than any rum in the world. She started to whimper as her breath came in shorter little gasps.
    "Does that feel good, Emma?" I asked as I started to stroke my cock in time with her.
    "Mmhmm..." was all she could manage, her mouth falling open as she increased her pace and added a finger to her pussy, which was now leaving a wet spot on the bed. Emma hadn't masturbated in front of me before, so this was an experience I was savoring, to be sure.
    "Do you want to show me how you make yourself cum, Emma?" She looked up at me with hooded eyes and saw that I was stroking along with her.
    "I want us both to cum... Please?"
    "You don't have to ask me, Em. Do it for me. Show me how good it feels." She closed her eyes again and arched her head back, her flat stomach rippling as she got closer and closer. She was panting now, and I knew from the flush spreading across her chest that it wouldn't be long... I was matching her stroke for stroke, and my own peak was approaching. I wanted to let her go off first so that I could see the whole thing. She took about 5 more seconds to finally crash over the edge... Her legs came up, her hand stopped with her fingers deep inside her pussy, her other hand squeezed one of her tits tightly... Her back was arched, her stomach tight and her toes curled... It looked honestly like a seizure, but the moan that she let go was all pleasure, and there was no way to mistake it for anything else...

It looked fucking incredible, and my own orgasm was building. Emma was flat on the bed now, still gently rubbing her pussy lips and smoothing her belly with her other hand. Her eyes were squeezed tightly closed, her hair an explosion around her head...
    "Holy fuck, Emma, that was incredible. Why haven't we done this before?!"
    She smiled lazily, and looked at me with eyes half closed, then finally realized that I was still strocking my hard cock. She grinned and shifted around to let her head hang off the bed where her legs had just been. This woman was incredible, she didn't even flinch when she landed square in the middle of her own wet spot. And I mean WET...

"Bring that delicious cock to me" she said quietly, and I moved forward so that I was stroking my length just over her forehead as she watched lustily and licked her lips. "Are you close to cumming for me?" she asked.
    "I am very close, after that display, my dear. Do you want to watch me cum?"
    "That's a silly question, boy. You know I am addicted to your cum. I want it. I want you to give it to me. Put it all on my face so I can go and see how much I turned you on..." Emma raised her head slightly and stuck out her tongue, which just barely brushed the underside of my cock, just behind the head - the absolute most sensitive part of the whole assembly...
    "Give it to me. I want it. Cum for me. Show me what I do to you!"

The first blast soared in a long line down to her belly, almost to her pussy. I nearly fell over with the power of it, but kept going. My range decreased steadily through the next few pulses, until Emma got exactly what she wanted, and I painted her lovely face from her chin to her forehead, forcing one eye closed as I almost got her there. My hearing faded out and I started to get light headed... I put my free hand down and supported Emmas's neck as she darted her tongue out again to catch the few remaining drops...
    "Oh, Jay, that is just what I wanted... You are so good to me, giving me your cum like that..."
    I smiled down at this fantastic sexy young woman.
    "You earn every drop, you beast", I laughed at her.
    "I want to see it!" She swung her legs around and got up unsteadily. Em took a second to get her head on, and then jiggled her way into the bathroom, holding her hands up to keep from losing any of the spunk on her face.
    "Oh my god, it's so incredible. So sticky and tasty!" I came in and stood behind her as she held herself up with one hand on the counter, and used the other to scoop my cum into her mouth, where she swallowed it all with a big smile.
    "Mm, yummy!"
    I just shook my head and smiled at her as she proceeded to rub in whatever wasn't scoopable, massaging it into her skin...
    "Thank you baby, that was amazing, as usual..." She whirled around and gave me a quick kiss, flicking my still sentitive cock with her fingers...
    "I have to pee, see you in bed?" and she wove her way to the wc.

I took advantage of the time to clean myself up, and to put a towel over the huge wet spot Emma had made on the bed. Frotunately it was down at the foot, so we wouldn't have to jockey for position around it.

Emma came out of the bathroom and pranced unsteadily over to me, throwing her arms around my neck.
    "Is it weird that I actually look forward to going to sleep?"
    "Um, I don't know, is it?"
    "I think it's because I know you are going to hold me and keep me warm and safe, and still be there when I wake up..."
    Emma was still feeling the booze, her eyes glowing. This was about the biggest confession she had made about how she felt about me, and it made me feel incredible...
    "You know I will Em. You know it".

She hugged me tightly and leaned up to kiss me.
    "Don't take too long in the bathroom princess, I don't know if I'm done with you yet".
    Emma let me go and bounced onto the bed, where I reached down and pulled the covers over her, leaning further to kiss her forehead.
    "I won't be long, promise."

And I wasn't long, maybe five minutes... But when I came back to the bed, Emma was out cold, snoring softly, with her mouth open and her hair spread around her like a halo... Beautiful. Have I mentioned how I'm the luckiest man on earth? This is why. I eased my way into bed, not wanting to disturb her. Em rolled over to face away from me, and I moved in behind her and put my arm around her. My own little spoon snuggled back into me with a little mumble. I didn't know how asleep she was, but I pulled her hair back from her face, leaned over to kiss her neck and whispered "Good night, Emma Watson". No reply besides a tighter grasp of my hand that she had dragged between her tits, our standard spooning posture... I lay back and closed my eyes, and was asleep in no time.

The next morning dawned bright and humid after the rain... We woke around the same time, enjoyed some cuddle time, then decided we'd need to get rolling to meet our new friends for the beach. Emma put on her trusty black bikini, and covered up with shorts and one of my tshirts tied at her waist. It was a good look. I found my trunks and dragged them on, dug out another tshirt and managed to get it over my head before I got tackled onto the bed...
    Emma started to rain kisses on my face while pinning me with her strong smooth legs and lithe upper body.
    "Alright, Watson, what's going on?" I laughed as her hair dragged around us both while she was pecking away and giggling.
    My hands found her hips naturally and held her to me.
    "What's the problem, mister, I can't express my admiration and attraction for the hunk of man meat that you are?!"
    "Oh, you most certainly can, but I don't think we've quite accomplished that this way before today..." I chuckled, and moved my fingers up to her ribs, earning me a squeal and the immediate collapse of my attacker onto my chest where she squirmed frantically to escape.

After a few seconds of torture, I rolled us over so that Emma was beneath me, and I was stretched out between her legs, holding her hands above her head. Her legs lifted up and wrapped around my waist in a pose I had come to know and deeply appreciate.
    "We should probably not keep our guides waiting, hmm? Are you excited for today?"
    Emma hesitated before answering me, turning suddenly serious... "I think so. I mean, of course I'm excited to spend the day with you on the beach, I just..."
    "You just aren't sure about sharing this hunk of man meat with our new lesbian friends... Am I close?"
    "I know, I'm being ridiculous, and they seem like great girls, but I'm just nervous. I've never done the whole nude beach thing before..."
    I leaned in and kissed her tenderly, while falling into her brown eyes.
    "I get it, Em. But don't make it into a crisis when it isn't. We are not going to do anything that you're uncomfortable with, okay? If the whole nude beach thing isn't working for you, that's why we have clothes... And we can always ask to leave if it gets too weird."
    "Of course, you're right. I'm being a goof. Hey, we'd better go, we have to stop by the kitchen and see Luisa for our lunch!"
    "Oh shit, you're right, let's boogie..." I let her up and gathered up our bags with lotion, towels, and snorkel gear.
    "Seriously? Let's boogie? How do I deal with THAT?!" she laughed and led the way out the door while I checked that we were locked up.

I was thinking that we would need a truck when we met up with Luisa. She had spoiled us with sandwiches, extra cheese and cold cuts, chips, soda, and a couple bottles of wine. "Beach picnics can sometimes become more interesting" she said bluntly. "I was young once too, I rememebr!"
    We all laughed and I gave her a big hug and thank you. Emma took the swim gear and I grabbed the basket of food.

We made it to the front turnaround just as our new friends pulled up. Cuba is not a place to find new top of the line cars. They are generally handed down and kept running with magic, inspired mechanical aptitude, and occasionally pure spite. Teresa's car looked like it fell somewhere on the spectrum, a plain but definitely old Datsun coupe. She and Camila jumped out, and surprised Emma yet again with hugs and cheek kisses all around as I stood there like the mule with the cargo.
    "Hi girls, thanks for coming and hugging up my girlfriend, but could someone pop the boot, please?" Teresa laughed and came around to open the trunk.
    I piled all the supplies and swim gear in and then we piled in, Emma and I in the back, Teresa driving, and Camila riding shotgun.

Our guides were beach ready. Teresa was dressed more like me, with shorts, sneakers and tshirt. She had her hair all tucked up into a ball cap, and giant sunglasses common to Cuban women. Camila was very stylish in short shorts, sandals, and one of the tops that is a panel of elaborately decorated fabric in front that came down from her neck to her flat belly, and then wrapped around to tie in the back. She had her hair tied up in an elaborate braid, and had her own bugeye shades. I had to admit, I was outclassed and in very attractive company.

Emma grabbed my hand and squeezed in the back seat as we pulled away.
    "Girlfriend, hmm?" She smiled at me and I could see her eyes twinkle through her oown shades.
    "Well, aren't you?" I challenged, smiling back...
    "Yes, mr Yason, yes I am..." I squeezed her hand back and smiled as if I had just won the cup...
    "Hey, no lovey dovey chit chat in the back, you two! I don't want you getting carried away so that I have to clean the car before I give it back to my brother!"
    We all laughed, Camila looking back at us with a big grin as Emma blushed yet again...
    "Okay, I promise, we won't attack each other. In the car, at least..." That got another chuckle. And then we settled back to enjoy the ride, windows down, music blasting, Teresa and Camila singing along to the latin hits in the front seats.

I figure we only actually rode for 15 or 20 minutes before Teresa pulled us off the road and onto a barely visible track leading back into the mangrove. We bounced along for a few more minutes, finally breaking out into an area of white sand dunes, long grass, and the occasional palm tree. After the hurricane, there really weren't many left on this part of the island. I knew we were about to see a little piece of paradise for the first time... We pulled into an open area just big enough to turn the car around, and clambered out. The girls were chatting animatedly and giggling together as I retrieved the gear from the trunk and handed out bags to carry while I brought the food. I did notice that our guides had nothing extra but towels draped around their shoulders.

We trekked over and around a few dunes, but I could hear the water as we finally crested one last dune. Paradise didn't even begin to describe it. A stretch of flat white sand a few football fields long backed up by the dunes. The water was postcard blue, and the waves were just lapping at the beach, as there was very little wind. There was shade in a couple spots from isolated trees, and the girls picked one of those to make a beeline for. The whole place was absolutely deserted, and you'd never know anyone had been there.
    "Wow" I said finally...
    "Right?" Emma added as she beamed at me, then the girls in turn.
    "You guys have had this place all to yourselves? This is incredible!"

"Welcome to our little beach" said Camila with a big grin.
    "I'm happy, um, WE'RE happy, that we can share it with a couple that are so obviosuly in love like us".
    We all kind of looked at each other with big goofy grins.
    "Okay, I need to put this stuff in the shade" I said, breaking the trance, and found a little elevated spot behind the trunk of our selected tree. The girls got to work staking out a spot for towels,and Emma laid ours out for us.

And just like that, the clothes started to come off. Camila reached behind her to untie her top, revealing small perky tits with sweet little nipples and no tan lines... Teresa whipped her cap and shirt off and added to the pile. Her chest was bigger, with flat nipples that puckered slightly with the occasional breeze. Emma was watching while trying not to, and slowly got out of her shorts and my tshirt, leaving her there in her bikini while the other 2 dropped their drawers to moon the world, and us in it. Again, Camila was slender, with a little butt and long legs down to almost dainty feet. Teresa was a bit thicker, with shapely hips and a well defined ass, strong thighs and well shaped legs.

I snapped out of it and got my shirt off, and was working on my trunks when the girls let out a whoop and raced for the water... We laughed at all of that caramel skin flashing down to and into the waves.
    "You okay?" I asked Emma as she watched me kick my trunks off and finally stand there naked on the beach...
    "Oh, fucking sod it all. Yes, I'm fine, let's go and swim!" She smiled at me and pulled her top off over her head before shimmying her hips out of her bottoms and flipping them at me with her foot. I caught them and grinned, and dropped them on the pile.

I slapped Emma on the ass as I jogged by her, but she soon returned the favour as she raced past me to the waves where the others were splashing each other like little kids... The girls let out a cheer as Emma tore past them and dove into the surf, coming up seconds later and flipping her hair back so she could see.
    "Holy crap, keep it together" I told myself "You're naked on the beach with three beautiful women, don't get wood, don't get wood, don't get wood..."
    It didn't take long until I had other things to think about as the three of them yelled and ganged up on me to drag me into the water and then tried their damndest to dunk me... They finally got me by throwing all three of themselves at my chest and knocking me over... It was all asses and boobs and knees and elbows, and me at the bottom of the pile. But payback was a bitch as I managed to catch Camila around the waist with one arm, Emma by the leg with another, and I shifted my weight to make sure Teresa went under before I did... Everyone was shrieking and laughing and wiping the water from their faces before trying to gang up on me again... But this time at the last second, the girls shifted their attention to Emma.
    Her eyes went wide as she figured it out too late, and she whooped and tried to run, unsuccessfully... They got her around the waist as well, and levered her backwards into the surf... She came up spluttering, her hair draped across her face and arms windmilling, but busting a gut laughing...

Now that we ahd worked off some energy and gotten the ice well broken, I was the buzzkill...
    "Oi, ladies, come on then, we need some lotion so we don't crisp up and float away..." Teresa stood with her hands on hips and smirked at me...
    "Well, at least we'd be able to find you. You are WHITE!" we all laughed at the stripe running around my middle that was about ten shades paler than the rest of me... I didn't point out how Emma had the same skin tone in some very spectacular places, even if the white patches were considerably smaller than mine... Everyone made it up the beach to our towels, and I pulled out a bottle of lotion and gave it to Teresa. "Okay, here's the plan... Everyone face in, nice and close... good, now turn to the right. You should see someone's back. Get to work!" The bottle made the usual farting sounds as lotion was squirted and sprayed haphazardly onto four backs. I managed to keep it out of Camila's hair, and started to massage the lotion into her smooth skin. She clearly didn't need the same spf as Emma and I, but it never hurt to be safe in the sun, right?? I worked over her shoulders and down her back to her waist, which I circled gently, while getting the same treatment myself from Teresa, whose strong hands felt good on my lower back. Camila was working Emma over, and I could see she was enjoying it... Emma, in her turn was being liberal with rubbing the oily stuff into Teresa's skin. Suddenly I got a whack on the ass from Teresa SLAP!!
    "Hey!" I half protested, laughing... "That's the tender white part of the gringo, go easy!"
    That got guffaws from all of them, but Camila soon went quiet as I started to rub lotion into her little bum. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled, and wiggled her hips... Emma was doing okay as Camila's hands dropped to her ass and started to rub, but she did look over to see if I noticed. I just smiled and winked at her. She was doing a good job on Teresa as well, and I was pretty sure it was appreciated...

"Okay, now we figure out how to do everyone's front!" I announced, to a sudden cacophony of derision and laughter
    "You wish!"
    "As if"
    "Not bloody likely, chump"... I put my hands up in surrender and then finished off the tops of Camila's legs under the cheeks of her ass, as we were pretty much out of reach unless we all knelt down or did some other gymnastics so we could all reach...
    "Well, good thing that didn't take long... If you go too long putting the lotion on, it turns into playing with yourself, or so I've been told..."
    More eye rolling and giggles to this, as we broke off and found our places on the towels. I'd say the temperature was a little higher amongst us, but we were definitely getting more comfortable with each other... Teresa and Camila laid down straight away, and Emma and I sat facing each other...
    "I really can help you with the front, you know..." I offered.
    Emma stuck her tongue out and said "I think I can manage, pervy, thanks anyway". This caused the girls to titter some more as they looked on.

I leaned forward and kissed Em, holding her cheek gently.
    "Anytime I can be of service..." I said with a grin.
    Teresa piped up from beside Emma "I think I know what it is that is of so much service to Emma..." while looking with a cocked eyebrow below my waist.
    Emma blushed right off, Camila giggled and hid her eyes, and I just laughed.
    "Okay, smarty, just what is the story with you two then?? You've seen us in a very intimate moment, and we know that you are together, but what's the whole history? Go on, spill..." Emma folded her legs under her and faced the others next to me. She was just as interested as I was.

"Our story is very simple. I like girls, as you have probably known since we met. It's not always such an easy thing to disguise, but it isn't always safe to be open about it. I can admire a big penis, like anyone..." She looked at me pointedly "But I've never been interested in having it used on me." We nodded along and smiled. Everyone knows someone that is gay, even if they don't know THAT they are gay. It has simply become a part of society, even if society has been glacial in accepting it.

Camila sat up and crossed her legs opposite Emma.
    "I have had a few boyfriends, but they never treated me very well. Sex was always for them and not satisfying for me. I can DEFINITELY appreciate a nice penis" She smiled at me and then swung her eyes to Emma, blushing slightly. "But I have learned that it's hard to know what a woman needs better than another woman. Teresa was a bit drunk one night, and she hit on me at work, and... well. I played along. And here we are. We've been together for two years already. I love her, and I know she loves me too. And I can't do any better than that." She reached down and grabbed Teresa's hand, and squeezed it in her own. I could see Teresa smiling while she laid back with her eyes closed.

Emma and I had moved closer together, and she was leaning back against me now as we listened to the girls open up about what had to be a difficult lifestyle choice on the island.
    I had to ask "Do you have trouble from your coworkers? Or your families?"
    Camila's smile faded. "It has been hard at work sometimes, but my family is very supportive. They understand what I went through with the men I was with before."
    I nodded and looked at Teresa as she added "I figured out that I had to be tough and not take any shit from people. I don't broadcast that I prefer girls, but I don't make a big deal of it either if someone happens to find out."

"You two are so incredibly brave" Emma piped up. "I can't imagine having to be so cautious about letting people see who makes you happy... Oh, shit, well, yes, I mean, I CAN understand, but it's not for the same reasons, you see?"
    She looked at me sadly, and looked away quickly.
    Teresa said "We had to ask someone who you are, to be honest. We don't see a lot of movies or get too much open entertainment here. Once in a while we might see something on TV at the resort on one of the english channels, but we don't really deal with a lot of celebrities. Mostly because we wouldn't recognize them..."
    We all nodded. "And you, cabron, you are one lucky gringo, you know that, right?"
    "I thank my stars every minute of every day, Teresa, believe that..."
    Emma smiled at me and leaned over for a kiss. "so sweet".

"He is, isn't he?" Camila blurted out, then blushed yet again and dropped her eyes. "I wish I had met YOU when I was 17 instead of my last boyfriend, such a pig".
    I stammered a bit, not sure how to take that, but said "Well, Camila, at 17 you wouldn't want an old man like me..."
    Emma chucked me on the shoulder, "That was incredibly sweet, you doofus. And she's not 17 any more. Go on and give her a kiss, would you?"
    I looked at Emma for a second, but she just grinned and winked at me. I chuckled and rocked forward onto my knees, casting a shadow over Teresa, as Camila brightened and leaned forward also. I had meant to go for the cheek and cheek thing, but being off balance, we ended up bumping noses and lips instead... We both sat back abruptly, Camila giggling and rubbing her nose.
    "Hey you guys," Teresa threatened, "I beat up her last boyfriend, don't make me angry!" and she busted out giggling.
    It was the first giggle I had heard from her.
    "Don't worry, darling, he might get my lips, but you have my heart!" Camila fell onto her girlfriend and kissed her passionately. Teresa's hands immediately went to Camila's butt and pulled her closer...
    Emma and I tried to busy ourselves with brushing sand, but I couldn't resist "Teresa, you're lucky we got our balance back, or we'd all three be down there right now...!"
    Emma smacked me again, this time saying "Oh, let them alone, you cad. They're in love, let them show it!"
    The girls laughed and broke off the tonsil hockey, laying cheek to cheek and looking up at us.

I mimed holding my collar away from my neck... "Alrighty, well, it's getting warm in here, isn't it? Emma, how about you and I go and explore this little slice of heaven and leave the girls to, um, relax a bit... We'll come back after a while and have some lunch, and maybe another swim..."
    "Well, all that man meat and good ideas, too! I am sooo lucky!" The girls busted a gut as Emma got up and brushed the sand off her perfect little ass.
    I put on a pout and swung at her butt, but missed by a good margin as she danced out of my reach.
    "You see what I deal with?" I asked the girls...
    "We do, and we would be a lot nicer to her so that she could be nice to us too" Teresa suggested with a wink...
    It was almost a come on, but not quite. I smiled and winked back, getting up. "Well, you never know what can happen out in the sun and sand".
    I then thought about what I had said, and shook my head. "Okay, I mean not really, but..."
    "Go, already, I want to kiss my girlfriend, and you are making odd shadows..."
    "Yup, I'm gonna go..."

I followed Emma, who had grabbed the snorkel gear from her bag and was headed down the beach. I scooped up the bag with my own snorkel and fins, and sunscreen, and padded along behind her. She smiled over at me when I caught up, and reached for my hand. I smiled abck and locked our fingers toegther.
    "So, what do you think about the nude beach experience?" I probed...
    "I think it's amazing, honestly. I wasn't sure what I would feel before, as you saw, but after a few minutes, you kind of forget that you're naked at all, don't you?"
    "That's my girl... But yeah, forgetting you're naked can be bad. I brought sunscreen to use for the tender bits... We are gonna need it, I think." Emma giggled and let go of my hand to spin around with her arms out and tilt her head back.
    "It really is very freeing, isn't it?" I could only grin at her.

Within a couple minutes, we were out of sight of the girls. We found another tree to leave the bag in the shade and took our snorkel gear down to the water... It felt so amazing compared to the heat of the sun, and the swells were so gentle that we had no trouble getting out quite a ways, still being able to stand up if we needed to. We swam around for a while, looking at the little bits of sea life we could see. The usual suspects were there, the little fish, the pipe fish, and the crabs scurrying along the sandy bottom. I happened to see a lobster creeping around some sea grass and pointed it out to Emma, who nodded and dove down to have a closer look. Her body looked very sleek in the water, with her breasts floating free from her chest without gravity, and her long legs kicking slowly to propel her around. Her hair flowing along behind her was beautiful too, of course. The whole image was breathtaking.

We managed to spend about 20 minutes or so slowly finning around, but to be honest it wasn't as busy as the old barge at the resort. I swam up beside her and put my hand out to land on her butt. Emma looked over at me, and I could see the mirth in her eyes as I motioned that we should head back in. She nodded and we turned to the beach. Finally able to stand, we pulled off the fins and masks and stood together in the warm water, arms around each other.
    "This is really heavenly, Jay. Once again, you had a brilliant idea and I've discovered something new".
    I kissed her gently and pulled her in for a tight hug, feeling the length of her body against mine, with predictable results, for me at least...
    "And yet again, my dear, you have proven yourself equal to the challenge... I'm very happy that you're enjoying this though. A different kind of a break for you, you know?"

Emma reached down between us and grasped my hardening cock gently.
    "And what do we have here? A new type of sea life I need to learn about?"
    "What can I tell you, I happened to see this beautiful siren gliding around in the waves."
    She giggled and kissed me again, then used my cock to lead me back to the beach. She didn't have to, I'd have followed that ass anywhere, but it was a nice added touch.

"I don't want to kill the mood, but I think we're both getting a bit pink. Let's do a coat of sunscreen and start to head back to the girls. I'm getting hungry too. You?"
    Emma sighed dramatically. "Fine, I'm being shut down by the only naked guy on the nude beach. Because he wants to eat a sandwich. There's a meme there somewhere, I'm sure..." I laughed and tossed the sunscreen bottle at her, which she caught easily...
    "Here, maybe you can get a feel for things by putting some of that on me so I don't burn and make the equipment completely useless..."
    "Oh, ouch. Yeah, good point..." She grimaced as she squirted a big handful of lotion and stepped up close to start spreading it on my body. My hands fell to her hips as she worked over my shoulders and chest, and then got that evil gleam in her eyes and moved down to rather generously protect my semi hard cock. Or at least it started out semi hard.
    "You're insatiable" I teased, shaking my head and taking the sunscreen away.
    "My turn, spread 'em!" Emma raised her eyebrows and giggled as we both flashed back to our very first shower together. My command to spread 'em had led to some very interesting effects indeed. This time though, I confined myself to making sure that all of her own tender bits were well covered with lotion. I did enjoy how her nipples got even harder under my hands, of course, and when I spun her around and knelt down to brush the sand off her perfect ass before I lotioned her up, she let out the tiniest groan. Especially when I reached between her legs to spread lotion around her pussy, which was clearly wet from more than our swim... Two could play the arouse your partner until they can't take it game...

Hand in hand again, we started back to where we had left the girls layered one above the other on their towels. What we saw as we got closer made us both stop with our mouths open. The girls were locked in an intense 69, legs akimbo, and both heads moving between them. We could barely hear the moans from each of them as we regained our senses and slowly moved closer.
    "Holy shit" Emma said under her breath, squeezing my hand. It was a scene right out of a porn movie. Camila was definitely in charge here though... She had Teresa pinned down and was riding her tongue as if it was keeping her alive. Her hands had Teresa's thighs spread wide, and between moans, she would dip her face down and lap at Teresa's pussy. Teresa was giving as good as she got though... She was licking and fingering Camila's little pussy non stop, and still had the presence of mind to raise her hips every time she felt the tongue on her own center.

Emma and I got close enough to hear them both gasping and breathing hard as they fought for their partners' next orgasm.
    "Oh my god" Em said as I moved her in front of me, holding her around the waist and reaching up to run a hand over her chest. Her nipples were definitely into the show, and she proved it by reaching back between us to stroke my cock, which had certainly taken notice. I slid a hand down over her flat stomach to the top of her pussy. She opened her legs to give me access and leaned her head back against my shoulder.

Teresa won this round, as she licked and sucked at Camilas' pussy. Camila finally raised her head and looked directly at us, mouth open, face wet with her lover's juices... She began to groan and grind her hips as the feelings caught up to her. She smiled at us, seeing our roaming hands, and then closed her eyes and bit her lip as the dam broke and she came. Hard. I was concerned for Teresa's safety for a few seconds, as Camila rode her like she had stolen her...

Emma spun in my arms and kissed me deeply, tongue wrestling with my won.
    She pulled back and looked up at me. "Do we join them?"
    I goggled at her "uh, wow, um, is that what you want to do?"
    "I don't know, do you think they want us to?"
    "Well, uh, yeah, I mean the girls would eat you alive, but..."

I was treated to one of Emma's patented "You're an idiot" looks, as she said "no, you enormous pervert, I don't mean let's jump on them. I mean we should be fucking just like they are..."
    "Oooohhh, well why didn't you just say... Oh fuck..."
    I didn't get a chance to finish as Emma dropped to her knees and immediately took my cock in her mouth. I didn't think it was possible to get harder, but if anyone could do it to me, it was Emma... One hand stroking me in time with her lips sliding up and down the length, the other hand gently holding up my balls... Her dark brown eyes were fixed on mine, and I knew what she was looking for... But that little demonstration would have to wait...

Camila had shifted around now to kneel between Teresa's wide open thighs, with her hands holding them open, and her little round ass stuck up in the air while she licked around Teresa's center. There wasn't a lot of talking happening, but there was still plenty of noise. Wet noises, soft moans, deeper groans... And I intended to add to the symphony.

We were already within reach of the girls, but I moved Emma around so that we were directly next to them. I knelt down next to Teresa, who looked over with a lusty smile
    "I KNEW Emma was getting something special" she said, as I helped Emma turn around on hands and knees so that her face was directly even with Camila's. Camila was busy, so didn't notice at first. But as I made that slow first stroke into Em's amazing little pussy, with my hands on her hips to hold her back against me, and she gasped out loud and then groaned softly, I could see Camila raise her eyes and look over quickly with a shy smile... For a few minutes, everyone was caught up in what they were feeling. As Emma and I set a good rythm for some endurance, she turned her head to watch Camila lick and suck at Teresa's pussy.
    "Oh my god, Jay, this looks so good... Is this what it looks like when you eat my cunt?"
    "Well, if it looks like the most delicious snack in the world, then yes, I'm sure it's close..."
    "The scene from here is very beautiful, as well" offered Teresa, who was watching as I stroked in and out of Emma, her juices keeping us both glistening in the sunshine... Emma was starting to pant slightly, from the heat of the sun and from our efforts.

And then Camila stuck a finger in Teresa's ass, and the noises got louder still. Teresa groaned and threw her head back, and suddenly her arm shot out to the side, in front of my thigh, and curled around under me to land her hand directly on my balls. I managed not to jump out of my skin, and I could see the heel of her hand tapping Emma's pussy on every inward stroke. Teresa was moaning and throwing her head back and forth as Camila tried to keep up with her gyrating hips. Emma was starting to moan louder now in concert with Teresa, and was clearly appreciating the new sensation on her pussy... I could see that Emma had moved her hand to rest on Camila's, fighting to hold Teresa's legs open... I suddenly noticed Camila's doe eyes were on mine, and I smiled and winked at her.

Teresa was starting to come down from what was clearly a good orgasm, and she was watching Em and I as our pace quickened. Her hand came off my balls and fell to the back of Emma's thigh, just below her pussy, where she rubbed up and down slowly. Emma had her eyes closed, her head thrown back, with her hair flying back and forth with the pace. Her pussy was starting to pulse around my cock now, and she was starting to lose our rythym, so I knew she was close. Camila sat up from between Teresa's legs and moved over to sit cross legged in front of Emma to watch. She appeared fascinated as she looked on, and reached up to sweep Emma's hair back from her face. Emma moved her hands to hold herself up on Camila's thighs as we rocked back and forth, and Camila held her arms to support her new friend.
    Camila looked at me over Emma's shoulder and said "I think she needs to cum now".
    I chuckled and managed to put some words together between thrusts...
    "Is that... true, Em, do... you want... to cum? Will we let... the girls see what... it looks like... up close and... in broad daylight... this time?"

Emma groaned out loud and essentially lost it... Her legs were shaking as her back arched and she tried to push herself back through my spine... I was as deep in her as I had ever been, my balls were starting to drip from her juices.
    Her arms collapsed and she fell into Camila's lap, while Camila tenderly stroked her hair and said "That is so beautiful. You are amazing. Your skin is glowing like it's on fire..."
    Teresa's hand that had been along for the ride on Em's thigh could only be drenched by now, and she pulled her hand away and made a show of licking her fingers, while smiling up at me. I kept up as much of a rythym as I could to pump through Emma's orgasm and keep the sensations going... She was panting out little cries with each thrust now. Her legs were in full on spasms, and her back was arching up and down, working her core like crazy.
    "Oh. My. Fucking. God. "she finally managed. "Jay, you have to cum now, I can't take any more of this, I won't be able to walk..."

Our pace, or rather my pace, as Emma wasn't doing a lot of moving now, slowed down to allow me full length strokes.
    "Should I cum in your beautiful little pussy, sweetheart, or do we want to show the girls what you prefer?" Frankly, I was surprised I hadn't popped two or three times by now, considering how hot the scene was, and the gentle influence of our enraptured audience.

"I want to share it, please... Camila, do you want to see his cum on my face? Do you want to feel it? Teresa, what about you?"
    Teresa had sat up by now, having cleaned off her fingers of Emma's juices.
    She laughed and said "I got what I prefer to taste already, but I want to watch what you do next. Camila?"
    Camila's eyes were wide as she held Emma by the arms and looked first at her then at me...
    "Is it okay if I help Emma?"
    "You're going to need to help Emma carry me to the car if we go for too much longer!!" This got a laugh from all of them, even Em, who was back to throwing her ass back at me to try and push me over the edge.
    She looked back at me over her shoulder "I think you've earned the chance to have at least two faces waiting for your cum after what you've just done to me" She smiled and licked her lips. "I can't wait any more. I want it!"

I gave her delicious pussy a few more long strokes and then pulled out and stood up. Without falling over, which I think should have earned me a medal... Emma scrambled around next to Camila, who was clearly letting her take the lead on whatever would happen next... I took a few very short steps to where they were waiting, while Teresa moved around behind them to get a good view.
    Emma threw her arms around her new friend and placed her face right next to Camila's...
    "Oh, I think he's ready... Are you ready, Jay? Can you give us what you've got?"

I saw stars as my slow stroking finally released the first blast of my cum. It was so powerful that it actually splashed on Emma's cheek, rebounding to Camila's surprised face and up into both of their hair. The second was just as strong, this time hitting Camila just under her open mouth. The splash this time went to Emma's lips, and she licked them instinctively. Finally I managed to not bounce any more shots, and I was surprised at how much there really was...
    Emma was giggling like a schoolgirl as she watched every drop fly from my cock.
    Camila was all smiles, but flinched every time as she got ropes from chin to forehead, across her nose and lips. Even Teresa caught some splash as she had moved up to put her arms around the others so that she could see from over their heads. She scooped the few drops that made it to her chin and cheeks with her fingers and licked them up without complaint.

I finally ran out of steam, and sank to my knees. My cock was twiching and jumping, even without being touched, and my balls had retreated to hide from the punishment they had taken.
    "Wasn't that fucking amazing?" Emma gushed, as she turned Camila's face to her and licked her from chin to cheekbone, much to Camila's surprise...
    "Oh my god, I wish I had a mirror! I always want to see how much he's given me..."
    Teresa piped up, "well, look at Camila. You have that much and more!" She started to chuckle... "If this is normal for you two, I'm glad I said no playing around in the car! I'd have to have it steam cleaned!"
    I sat back on my heels and laughed... "That is what this beautiful woman does to me. But I have to give credit... Having a couple of OTHER beautiful women watching and providing their own show was a definite inspiration!"

Emma was still trying to collect my cum from Camila's face, who was giggling under her attention.
    She licked some drops off her own lips and said "I have never done anything like that before. I've never done anything like ANY of this before!" She smoothed back Emma's hair and took her own lick of Emma's face, sending them all into a fit of giggles... I looked on with a mix of affection, lust, and hunger. My stomach actually chose that exact moment to growl loudly...

"Ooookay then... If you ladies are done with the appetizers, it's time we had some fuel and some more lotion!! I think I'm baked to a crisp!"
    "Well, don't sit there then, go get us some food... Camila and I are almost..." Emma said as she scooped the last noticeable drops up from Camila's face with her fingers and popped them in her mouth. "...Done!"
    She smiled at her friend, smoothed her hair back behind her ears, and kissed her tenderly on the lips, much to Camila's wide eyed surprise.
    "Thank you, Camila... Thank you Teresa..." she twisted around to grab Teresa and give her a kiss too, which was returned with gusto...
    "This was so amazing! Camila, I've never done this before either. But holy fuck, it was so hot!! I'm still pulsing!"

Everyone stood up with varying difficulty and stretched. Teresa swept Camila up in a bearhug and kissed her lovingly.
    "Did you enjoy that, my sweet?"
    "Oh, you could tell I did" Camila replied bravely, "Just as I could tell that YOU did!" They hugged and kissed tenderly, then helped Emma sort out the towels that had been scattered about, making room for us to sit and eat.

I brought over Luisa's picnic and we all helped spreading everything out. "Okay, ladies, dive in!" I don't think I had all of "okay" out before they were helping themselves, filling plates and cups with food and drink. Emma shuffled over to sit next to me, shoulders touching.
    "You are incredible" she said to me with one of her tender smiles. "I will never never never forget this day, this trip... Thank you..." She leaned her head up and I met her halfway in a long gentle kiss.
    "I think you can see it was my pleasure. And if we keep doing stuff like this, I am going to have to change my life insurance policy to cover severe bodily dehydration as a possible cause of death..."
    "You're SUCH a twit. here I am trying to express my sincere gratitude, and you're making fun.." She gave me her fake pout again, and I put an arm around her and pulled her to me in a hug.
    "Don't kid yourself, Watson. I will never never never forget this day or this trip either. You have spoiled me for any other woman. And that is the truth." She looked up at me with her dark brown eyes, and satisfied for now, gave me another kiss before dumping her water over my head, to everyone's glee except mine.

"Ahhh, thanks, I needed that!" I laughed along as we ate and chatted, not wanting the day to end, but knowing that we would soon be packing up and heading back to the resort...
    Last edited by festus91; 12-30-2020 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Title fix

2. Thanks Simmo, Expect, X42, TPG, whaywood13, taranev thanked for this post
    Likes Simmo, Expect, X42, TPG, whaywood13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding again!

Big fan of your writing style, long may this series continue. Can't wait to see what they get up to next

4. Thanks TPG, festus91 thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post