Thread: "How You Like That!" with Jennie Kim

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "How You Like That!" with Jennie Kim

How You Like That!
    With JENNIE KIM
    Written by TPG
    MF, fingering, oral, anal, reluc, tied up
    This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

I should have known that getting involved with Jennie Kim was a bad idea. Particularly as she had a reputation for being extremely flaky and petulant. When we first hooked up, I actually convinced myself that maybe we could get away with it, and keep our secret little trysts fun and casual?

Boy was I wrong.

I still remember the way she moaned the first time I kissed and fingered her. The way she squirmed and panted into my ear, spread her legs wide and came all over my fingers. BUT JUST DAYS into this new affair, Jennie put a stop to all the fun and claimed that it was becoming increasingly dangerous for us to sneak around, as we couldn't afford any major scandals on tour.

To say I was peeved off is an understatement. It was bad enough that I was tasked with her personal security while the ladies performed around Asia. And worst still that I was a "happily" married man banging one of the most famous K-Pop stars on earth. The press would have a field day.

In fact I wasn't surprised when Jennie made it perfectly clear that her career took precedence over her personal life. I respected that. This of course didn't stop us from sharing a few private jokes backstage, about the two of us being ex fuck buddies right under everyone's nose (her words)

Watching Jennie perform on stage was a real treat. Anyone could see that she was an natural entertainer and born exhibitionist. That said, I was soon forced to listen to her boast about being a "happily single" girl, and watched her flirt with several people at various events and meet-n-greets. And knowing me as well as she did, she had to have known it was pushing my buttons.

One might even go as far to say that she actually seemed to get off on provoking me. Like it was a fun little game to see how far she could push things before I'd finally snap. However anytime I ignored these antics, or showed any interest or attention to one of the other members of the group, Jennie would instantly throw a temper tantrum and leave her friends wondering why.

At first I found it amusing at just how easy it was to trigger her, but when she began to openly defy her band mates and got a little violent with Lisa, I knew it had to stop. Things were starting to spiral out of control.

IT FINALLY came to a head the night we attended another product launch party across town, where the girls were all dressed up to the nines, and looked absolutely ravishing. I was doing my job and trying to appear unbiased, chatting and flirting equally among the ladies, when Jennie happen to catch a playful exchange between Rose and I, and totally flipped out!

Without warning, right in the middle of getting their photos taken by paparazzi, Jen stormed off in a huff. As per usual, I rushed on after her and finally stopped to talk to her on the second floor, where the starlet yelled and berated me at the top of her lungs.

"I caught you red handed!" she accused. "Don't deny it. I saw you. You want her! It's over between us!!"

Over? I thought. I didn't even know it was still "on" since we had agreed to keep it casual. While I tried to calm her down, Jennie screamed and didn't seem to care about who could hear us.

"If you want to FUCK all my friends than go right ahead! I'm not going to stop you. Knowing you, I bet you already have!"

I snickered at the notion which only seemed to trigger her more. I took the radio ear piece out of my ear and pinned her up against the wall, to try and talk some sense into her, but instead she flatly refused and demanded that I drive her home.

Of course, this was totally out of the question, since the ladies always travelled together. However a few minutes later when Jennie snapped and viciously abused Lisa as well, everyone thought it best that I indeed take Jennie home. Maybe she'd just had a little too much to drink, or so we thought?

The drive back to the YG house was only a few minutes away, but not a word was spoke between us. Once home, Jennie marched off to sulk in her room, while I locked down the compound and then went to check up on her.

I barely turned the door handle to her room when she literally lunged out to attack me, slapping me hard across the face and kicking and scratching me. I responded on pure impulsive, and immediately defended myself; pushing her back into the room where I threw her onto the bed!

Being all of 110 pounds dripping wet, it wasn't difficult. She landed with a bounce and was hysterical.

"I hate you!!" she yelled. "I wish I never met you!"

Nothing I said seemed to get through to her, until I finally remarked that maybe it was a good idea that we part ways and I resigned from my position. I didn't take this decision lightly, but always knew in the back of my mind that if things got weird between us that I would have to do it.

As I stood there contemplating this, a strange smile crossed her face and she suddenly burst out laughing, at my expense I suspect.

"Is this a joke?" I was furious. "Were you acting this entire time?"

"I got you so good." she chuckled, while pulling me into a kiss.

To her credit, she was a good actress and I believed everything she had said and done up until that point.

"You should see your face right now," she giggled. "Gotcha!"

HOWEVER, her eyes widened a minute later when I grabbed her wrists and brought them up above her head and tied them to the bedpost.

"Hey... Wh-What are you doing?!"

"You wanna play games Jen, let's play."

I tightened the grip on her wrists to make sure she couldn't escape, then let my hands wander all over her petite body. Jennie squirmed against her restraints as I squeezed her breasts, before reaching down to spread her legs on the mattress.

"Let's get one thing straight," I told her. "You don't call the shots in this relationship. You do what I say, when I say it. Understand?"

Jennie nodded in a very sexy and submissive manner.

"As for flirting with your friends," I added. "If I want to FUCK Rose or Lisa for that matter, there isn't a god damn thing you can do about it."

I could tell Jennie was getting mad.

I kissed her hard on the lips and reached down to massage her pussy through her panties. Jennie initially refused to kiss me, until my hand found her clit and she purred into my mouth. I then reached up to shove my slick fingers into her mouth, coating them with her spit, before slipping her panties to the side and plunging them into her hot tight cunt.

"Nnghh fuckk." she gasped on the bed.

"Tell me what you want Jennie?"

"You know what I want," she answered coyly.

"I want to hear you say it."

"I want you," she whispered. "I want you to fuck me."

I responded by ripping her designer label bra right off her chest, leaving her to gasp as I suckled one of her thick dark nipples into my mouth. When I reached down to peel her panties off her legs, and spread her thighs wide to expose her bare naked cunt, she moaned erotically.

I kissed her on the lips and worked my way down her body, down her neck and past her tits, across the flat of her belly.

"Robbie, please...!" she begged as my lips met her sex, where I hungrily slurped her cunt-lips into my mouth.

Jennie appeared to be particularly receptive when I dipped a single finger below her pussy and rubbed it against her backdoor. She immediately tensed up and shot me a look of concern.

"Stop it," she blushed, clearly uncomfortable about having someone play with her butt. "You know I don't do that."

I grinned evilly, "We'll see."

I slapped her thigh in punishment, making her squeal before I kissed her pussy again, then dipped lower and buried my tongue in her asshole!

The look on her face was priceless. The SOLO singer immediately went into hysterics, moaning persistently like a injured animal and thrashed around, as I licked her ass and reached up to pinch one of her extremely erect nipples. I could tell that despite her objections she was incredibly turned on, no doubt aroused by the here naughtiness of it all.

She particularly liked it when I'd probe her tiny starfish with my tongue, while I used my thumb to play with her clit at the same time. This really had her thrashing about and grinding against my face.

She let out a quiet scream as she approached an orgasm, a large vain appearing on the side of her neck as she readied for release. But instead of giving her what she wanted, I suddenly withdrew from her body and cruelly denied her the climax, driving her berserk.

"Nnnghhh—WHYYY?!"

In an instant, I planted myself between her spread legs, and before she could say another word I slammed my cock home. Jennie grunted and dug her teeth into her bottom lip, her dark eyes glaring up at me as I pinned her legs over my shoulders and jack-hammered her into the mattress.

It was while pummelling her that my nuts slapped loudly against her backhole, making her moan and blush with shame. Acting on pure impulse, I stopped to catch my breath and pulled out of her entirely, only to watch her eyes go wide as I rubbed the head of my cock against her rosebud.

"Robbie, no!" she hissed with daggers in her eyes. "Don't even think about it. Don't you dare!"

A dare? I thought with a smirk. Challenge excepted.

With Jennie still bound to the bed, I gently pressed my meat against her tiny entrance and gradually sank in. It only took a handful of pumps before her rectum gave out and I buried my entire wick, then pulled back to slam into her ass again and again, at full strength.

I just couldn't believe how fucking hot and tight she was back there. Tight, but surprisingly pliant.

For her part, Jennie wailed continually as I destroyed her backdoor. At one point I snickered as I thought about how anyone who had been on the receiving end of one of her tirades or bitchy attitude, would probably agree that she more than deserved this rough ass fucking.

But to her credit, Jen waited for the right moment until I was distracted enough to untie herself from the restraints, and immediately licked her fingers and rubbed her clit furiously, wordlessly spurring me on. She now glared up at me with a burning desire in her eyes, urging me to fuck her ass until I came.

I was both relieved and turned on to see that the entire sordid affair actually turned her on as much as it did me.

When she announced in several long chants that she was 'about to cum all over my cock' I just about lost my mind and fucked her as hard as I could. This sent a shiver up her spine, and caused her ass to grip down and squeeze me like a hot velvet vice, setting off my own orgasm.

While my initial intentional had been to pull out and shoot my load all over her pretty face, I just couldn't make myself withdraw from that magnificent chamber, and slammed my hips home to ejaculate deep, deep inside her.

As it turned out, this was by far the most taboo thing I could do to her as Jennie had never had anyone creampie her before. It was something we had talked about early on in the relationship and something we agreed that was completely off limits. However now, I pumped rope after rope of hot gooey semen into the bowels of her butt, filling her to the brim and treating her to a very messy anal cream pie.

Minutes later and I lay beside her sharing a cigarette, watching as she spread her legs and seemed fascinated at the way my seed now seeped out of her freshly fucked ass.

"Now that's hot," I grinned, proud of my handy work.

Jennie rolled her eyes while playing with the creampie between her legs.

"I can't believe I let you do that to me," she remarked. "I can barely feel my legs right now."

"Well I had to punish you somehow," I winked.

"You're crazy."

"Crazy like a fox," I replied, leaning over to kiss her on the lips. "Crazy about you, Jennie."

The freshly fucked starlet batted her eyes at me in an innocent way and pouted.

Post Thanks / Like

Fuck that was so hot! Now we just need the other girls to join this party

3. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, JU5TU5, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, JU5TU5, TPG liked this post