Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Running with a Goddess Ch.5 with Alexa Bliss, Feat. Michelle Mylett

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Running with a Goddess Ch.5 with Alexa Bliss, Feat. Michelle Mylett

Running With a Goddess Ch. 5
    With Alexa Bliss, featuring Michelle Mylett
    By Harbinger
    Tags: M/FF, threesome, shower, handjob, blowjob, oral, rimming, creampie
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and only for fun, not profit.

Me and Lexi were officially dating, and things were going swell. Work was going great, and me and Lexi couldn't be happier together.

We were going steady for about a month with no hitches, and no crazy big media storms. We weren't hiding, but by no means were we trying to make a big deal out of our new relationship.

Lexi had also managed to score some time off from Monday Night Raw. With that time off, we were to be hosting a friend of hers from Canada, but whom, she wouldn't say.

"Hey Wayne," Lexi called, letting herself into my apartment. "Wayne?" she called again, because I hadn't immediately answered her.

"Yeah?" I finally responded, halting my workout to see what my little fireball needed.

I grabbed my t-shirt and walked into my living room where she was waiting for me. I was about to put my shirt on, but she stopped me, holding up her hand.

"No no, leave it off," she said with an appreciative smile. "Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I'm grabbing my friend from the airport, and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with us."

"You don't want some one-on-one time with your girlfriend?" I asked, drying my face with a towel.

"We'll have plenty of that, too, but I'd like you to meet her. I've told her a lot about you," Lexi insisted, getting a chuckle out of me.

"Alright. Whatever you want, boss," I easily gave in, and Lexi was already across the room, not giving a shit that I was sweaty as she kissed me.

I expected it to be a light peck on the lips, and it started out that way, but one became two, and then five.

She loved seeing me in just trainers and shorts. Being a ring rat herself, it was a natural look, and one that got her hot every time. It didn't take long for her to start rubbing her hands over my back, and then snaking her fingers into my hair as we began to kiss more passionately.

Soon, we were both moaning, and I was working my hands under the front of her shirt and slowly rising towards her bra-clad breasts, but she had the control to stop us.

She pulled away from me with a laugh and shook her head. "Trust me, I want to fuck your sweaty brains out, and I will tonight, but I don't want to be late picking up my friend. I'll see in about 45 minutes at my place?"

"You mean the hotel?" I questioned with a laugh.

"Yes, the hotel. I'll live at a hotel during a pandemic if I want to," she joked, and disappeared out the door, leaving me with a semi in my shorts. I had just enough time to take care of that little problem and take a shower before she got back with whoever her little friend was.

---

I was a little late getting to Lexi's hotel room because I had been stuck in traffic, but I was fashionably late. Lexi's car was in the lot, so I knew she beat me. I also felt a touch of relief, because her being here meant she was safe. I could barely even enjoy my shower because I wasn't out with her, making sure she was okay. I have become addicted to making sure Alexis Kaufman is safe and under my protection.

Anyway, I made it up to her room and knocked on the door. I wasn't waiting long when a leggy brunette opened the door, a smile on her face and a tumbler in her hand. "Hi, Wayne," the lady said, holding out a hand.

I looked at her quizzically, but shook her hand all the same. "Hi there, Lexi's friend," I responded, waiting for a proper introduction, though I knew damn well who she was. She was an absolute stunner in a green top, her tight belly showing underneath. Her blue jeans were comfortably baggy, but I could tell she had slim, athletic legs on her.

"Lex, your bf is here," the brunette said, leading me into the suite.

"Hi Wayne," Lexi said coming into view with a tumbler in each hand, holding one out for me.

"Thank you," I said with a smile before I kissed her. I took the tumbler from her and took an appraising sniff. "Little early in the day for Jameson, isn't it?" I asked, but took a sip of my favorite whiskey anyway.

"Maybe a little," Lexi shrugged and took a sip. She wasn't big on this Irish spirit, but it had started to grow on her since we started practically living together.

"No it's not," our guest said with a pleased smile, taking a sip.

"Lexi, aren't you going to introduce us?" I said playfully, watching her friend with a smile. She smiled back playfully and took another sip of her drink.

"Wayne, you know damn well who she is," Lexi said, playfully punching my arm.

"Of course I know who Michelle Mylett, the queen of Letterkenny is," I said, taking Lexi's hand and leading her to the foot of the bed where we three sat down.

"So what's the agenda?" Michelle asked, looking at Lexi and I in turn. "A lot of stuff is shut down, and I'm pretty tired from the flight," Mylett pointed out.

"Do we want to take it easy today, and then see what we can responsibly do tomorrow?" Lexi asked, looking at both of us for input.

"Sounds good to me," I said, and the two of us turned our attention on the newcomer.

"That's probably for the best," Michelle agreed and laid back, her drinking arm still raised. "Oh my God, what a bed!" she gushed before taking another sip.

Lexi looked at me with a half-covered smile and playful eyes. I tilted my head to the side, trying to guess what she was suggesting. Was she suggesting that if Michelle fell asleep, we would try to sneak in a quickie?

Lexi followed Michelle's lead, and I did, too. The bed was just big enough for the three of us to be laid out comfortably, and the pillows were enough that we could still see the flatscreen on the wall.

Michelle didn't want to watch Letterkenny because that show took up so much of her life, and Lexi didn't want to watch wrestling for the same reason. They both agreed to forfeit the remote without a fight, and with no argument, we settled into a marathon of Divers, Drive-ins, and Dives with Guy Fieri.

It wasn't long until both starlets on my sides were asleep. I just chuckled, and settled into my show. We didn't drink much at all like I half expected us to, but I was definitely okay with that. I wanted to know Michelle sober first, and it looked like I was going to get to after she slept off her jet lag.

After another episode, I fell asleep, too. It wasn’t hard to fall asleep next to the two beauties. Before I passed out, I couldn’t help but notice that both girls’ heads were resting on my shoulders. Who was I to move either of them?

---
    "Shouldn't we wake him up and ask him?" I heard Michelle, the brown eyed beauty ask.

"No, let's surprise him," Lexi suggested, but I didn't quite know what was going on. Meeting Michelle Mylett was surprising enough for me. What more could Lexi surprise me with?

"Are you sure about this? What if he's not into it?" This was getting interesting. I definitely wasn't going to blow my cover by letting them know I was awake.

"I hope we will be. But here's the thing; I promised him we'd fuck each others brains out today, and whether you're in on it or not, it's going to happen. You can watch for all I care," Lexi said with a giggle, and it was getting way harder for me to stay composed. If I didn't have years' experience from bouncing, I doubt I could have.

"And you're dating him now, and he sounds like a great guy. I won't get in the way of that," Michelle said earnestly. Were they fuck buddies? Man, I'd be okay just watching that.

"Maybe we should wake him," Lexi finally conceded.

"Wayne," Michelle started, gently shaking my arm.

"Wayne honey," Lexi also tried, kissing my lips. I let my eyes slowly open and I looked at their smiling faces, both of them so dreamy with such kissable lips.

“Oh, hey. What’s up?” I asked, pretending to still be sleepy. “Everything okay?”

“Yeah, everything’s great,” Lexi said, smiling softly. “We’re just thinking about what we want to do later,” Lexi explained, but I knew that there was more than what she was telling me.

“How about we plan dinner, and then we’ll have a couple drinks, see how we’re feeling tonight?” the Canadian beauty suggested, and I didn’t miss her hand on my girlfriend’s thigh. I also didn’t miss how Lexi quickly shot her eyes to that dainty hand, a quick shock of worry gliding over Lexi’s usually serene features.

“Yeah, that sounds fine,” I agreed, and eyed up Michelle, and then Lexi.

Our TV content switched over to a UFC fight on TV, and when Michelle excused herself to the bathroom, I immediately turned the pressure on Lexi.

“So what the fuck is going on?” I asked pleasantly, letting her know I knew something was up, but I wasn’t immediately going to attack.

Lexi exhaled a deep breath I didn’t know she was holding in, and then said, “Look, I didn’t know she was going to be insistent, and she wanted to talk to you before she took no for an answer.” I waited for her to continue.

“I’m a huge Letterkenny fan, and the world knows that. I got the chance to meet Michelle, and we hit it off really well. Things went really far, really fast, and we’ve slept together a few times, but it was never a relationship status changer. She will back off if I tell her too, but….”

“But?” I fished, telling her she could continue, and I wasn’t going to draw conclusions.

“She… she suggested a threeway.” Lexi buried her head in her hands and waited for something; a physical or mental beat down, I wasn’t sure what she expected.

“Lexi, are you okay?” I ask, slowly pulling her hands away so I can see her eyes.

“I don’t know. It depends on if you’re mad at me,” Lexi said, meeting my eyes, but clearly afraid to.

“I’m glad you’re talking to me about it instead of just going for it, or saying no without me being considered,” I told her honestly.

She smiled at that, and I quickly kissed her. “So there it is. A threesome with Michelle Mylett is on the table.”

“On the table as in you’re in, or on the table as in she suggested it, and we should talk about it?” I asked for clarification.

“Well, both,” Lexi said with a shrug. “We’re together, which means neither of us will sleep with her if the other doesn’t like it. But if you want to….” she trailed off and looked up at me from under her long eyelashes.

“My gorgeous girlfriend just gave me permission to sleep with her and her beautiful friend who I also have a celebrity crush on…” I summarized the predicament, scratching my well-kept beard. “Lexi, I’m in, but only if you’re 100% comfortable sharing each other like this.”

“I am okay with it, Wayne,” Lexi told me, making strong eye contact and holding both of my hands in hers.

“That settles it. We’ll let Michelle know that we’re interested, as weird as this feels to me.”

“You’ve never been in a threeway, huh?” Lexi asked, still holding onto my hands. Before I could answer, though, Michelle came back out of the bathroom.

“How we doing, guys?” she asked, an honest, pleasant smile on her face. She didn’t look like she was up to something at the moment. Michelle was definitely a schemer when she wanted to be, and I hoped that wasn’t all of her character.

“We’re doing good,” Lexi answered for me with a smile, and a hand patting the bed.

Michelle sauntered over, her hips naturally swaying before she unceremoniously plopped herself on the bed. “I love this hotel room, but I’m excited to see a bit of the city, maybe the ThunderDome tomorrow? I get to see where you two work!”

I haven’t known Michelle for but just a few hours, and two of those were asleep, but there was something pleasantly intoxicating about her. I immediately wanted a real friendship with her. And she so quickly endeared me to herself through talks with Lexi. I felt she already knew me quite well.

“Wayne and Michelle, would you guys be cool going out for a bit to grab some things I need for dinner?” Lexi asked, an award winning smile on her face.

“Yeah, that’s no problem,” Michelle spoke for the both of us, and we got ready to go.

As soon as we were both strapped in and I turned the car on, Michelle turned to me and asked, “Lexi already talked to you, huh?”

I nodded, and Michelle shook her head with a light laugh. “So do you already hate me?”

“Not at all,” I said, shaking my head as I pulled into traffic. “We had a good talk about it, and we’re in.”

Michelle’s eyes widened a bit. “Seriously? First off, that’s awesome. And two, you guys are damn good if you can comfortably talk about it in the time it takes for someone to go to the bathroom.”

I laughed. “Me and Lexi are on the go a lot. We’re busy people with a lot to do, and we understand our lives are crazy, and we get opportunities not everyone does. We have to act fast, and we act together,” I explained.

“I can see why she loves you,” Michelle said, nodding.

“What?” I asked, making sure I heard her right.

“She told me last week, Wayne. She loves you,” Michelle told me, and I couldn’t immediately form a response. “She just kinda said it, stopped, and said it again. She was shocked, too, but she meant it.”

---

Lexi’s list was small, and we had an easy time grabbing everything we needed. Lucky, with mandatory masks in the store, we didn’t have to worry about a rare fan noticing Michelle. Letterkenny is a niche show, but we fans are die-hards.

We were almost out, almost no issues, until we hit the checkout aisle. I couldn’t help but notice two guys behind us, and one of them with a cellphone out.

I caught a quick flash, and a quiet look of disdain on the cashier’s face. That was all I needed.

“Hey asshole,” I said, turning around to face them. “Did you just take a picture of this girl with your cell phone?”

“Wha… I…”

“Yeah, you did, didn’t you? You little pervert. Give me your phone before I take it from you,” I ordered.

“No! This is my phone!”

“It was, until you took a picture of a girl’s behind with no permission. What were you going to do with that picture? Put your phone in my hand, or I’ll break both your hands.”

The little shit handed it over, and I deleted the picture that was focusing on Michelle’s ass. Right behind it was a picture of another ass. I deleted it. Half of this guy’s phones were voyeur pics of people who had no idea they were being preyed upon.

I deleted his entire photo log. “I’m taking this into the police,” I told him.

“No you won’t!” he shouted and the little fucker actually tried to rush me!

I side-stepped him and caught his shoulder. I threw him to the ground, but not before his friend could swing at me with a bottle of Coke. It held up a forearm and the bottle bounced off, hitting the other guy in the head.

He dropped it on the ground and the bottle exploded, covering me, him, Michelle, and the guy on the floor who caught the end of the conveyor with his shoulder.

Michelle impressed the hell out of me by planting a foot on Coke Head’s chest, knocking him to the floor, too.

We quickly paid up, and we’d find out later that week that we were internet sensations. Michelle was later identified in the video that was worthy of Letterkenny, but I was little known enough to escape being recognized. The guys at work knew it was me, though.

---

Back at the hotel, Michelle and I got to the door room, and Michelle put her hand on mine, stopping me before I could open it.

“Hey, so, I’m thinking maybe we don’t tell Lexi about the store?” she suggested.

“Why not?” I asked. “I think she’d find it hilarious.”

Michelle thought about it for a split second, and she laughed. “You’re right, she’ll laugh her cute little ass off.” And with that, I opened the door.

“Hey guys. Welcome back,” Lexi said cheerfully as we walked in. “Wait, what happened?” she asked, seeking us damp and sticky, obviously looking a little sour.

“Wayne beat the shit out of two guys at the store.”

Lexi turned to me quickly, fire in her icy blue eyes. She was feisty, but so hot at that moment. “Wayne, what the fuck?”

“It’s cool, Lex. One of the little shits took a picture of my ass with his phone. Wayne demanded the phone to delete it, the kid wouldn’t give it up, and went after Wayne. Big mistake,” she finished, shrugging.

“It wasn’t just a picture of your ass, Michelle. The fucker had a lot of pics of a lot of girls. That’s why I took it to the police.”

“Wait, fuckin’ what?” Michelle did a double take, because I hadn’t told her that part of the story.

“Yeah. The little fucker was a total predator. It was only a matter of time until he got into some nastier shit. I think I did him a favor,” I said.

“Probably true,” Lexi concurred.

“Well, you want to shower first, or me?” I asked Michelle, motioning to her ruined hair.

“I guess…” Michelle began, but Lexi cut in.

“Why don’t you two take a shower together?” Me and Michelle just looked at each other, completely shocked by Lexi’s unexpected forwardness. “Why not?”

Michelle looked at me and shrugged. “You did talk to her, right?”

“Yeah,” I said, and quickly turned to Lexi. “We’re good, aren’t we?” I asked, just making sure.

“Yeah we are. I didn’t mean to sound sarcastic like that. But think about it; you and I have slept together, Wayne. Michelle, so have we, but you two have never seen each other, so I thought it would be a good introduction to each other,” Lexi explained, crossing her arms.

“You’re sure you’re okay with me taking a shower with another woman?” I double checked.

“Yeah,” Lexi said, rolling her eyes. “It’s literally my idea. And besides, you’re an idiot if you don’t think I’m going to watch,” she said with a sly, satisfied grin.

"Well that settles that," I said, and went to grab some clean clothes, but Lexi stopped me.

"What makes you think you get to put clothes on after your shower, cowboy?" Lexi teased, and kissed me hard.

Lexi reached out a hand, which Michelle took, and Lexi pulled the small girl towards us.

Lexi kissed Michelle soundly on the lips, and then pulled back, looking at us expectantly.

Michelle licked her oh so soft looking lips, and I followed the path of her tongue.

I slowly leaned in, and Michelle and met in a soft, gentle, warming kiss. Her lips were as soft as they looked, and tasted like cherries, probably from her lip balm.

I could feel Lexi's eyes on us, and I had the feeling she was enjoying this. Alexa Bliss was watching her current lover, and former lover, coming together in harmony for what was bound to be a beautiful night with her.

Michelle and I broke the kiss and turned to Lexi, whose hands were folded over her chest.

"That was actually really hot," Lexi said with a huge grin. "Now come on, to the shower with you," she ordered, sweeping her hands, directing us to the bathroom.

Once inside, Lexi closed the door, as if she was trapping us all inside together. “Clothes; shed ‘em,” Lexi ordered, removing her own top and then crossing her arms.

Michelle and I were both captivated by my girl’s fake, but still oh so lovely, bountiful breasts. Lexi admitted easily they were fake, but they looked so natural, and like they belonged on her. I would never say a negative thing about Alexis Kaufman’s chest.

I was next to remove my shirt, and Lexi smiled. She was never shy about letting me know she loved my body. I didn’t look like a balloon animal like some of the wrestlers she worked with, but I was still in great form, powerful, and quick.

“Damn, Wayne. I don’t even have to ask if you workout,” Michelle said, taking her sweet time to unbutton the two buttons of her sweater-like top.

Like Lexi, Michelle wasn’t wearing a bra, either. Her tits were much smaller than Lexi’s but they fit Michelle’s sleek, toned frame, and were topped with perfect brown nipples.

“I’ve missed you, ‘Chelle,” Lexi said appreciatively, eyeing up the girl’s chest, and then smirking when making eye contact. Michelle blushed and quickly looked down.

“Oh fuck,” Michelle gasped, seeing that this slow building situation already hard me hard in my jeans. “Wayne, please take your pants off. I want to see that thing,” Michelle said, and Lexi gave me a go ahead nod.

I looked at the floor, not knowing which of the two to look at as I pulled my jeans and underwear off to let my unit hit the free bathroom air.

“Jesus…” Michelle exhaled as she took in my whole naked form. “Michaelangelo should have modeled David after you instead of whatever tiny pricked bastard he used.”

Lexi laughed, and I couldn’t help but to chuckle. Michelle definitely had some of her character, Katy, in her after all.

Lexi and Michelle dropped the second half of their clothes, too, and we three stood around the bathroom naked, from head to toe.

For my part, I felt incredibly awkward, not sure really how to proceed, or what my role in proceeding was. I felt like a gladiator on display for wealthy spectators, with Lexi being my owner and Michelle being a respected guest. I decided to play my part as if that’s what was certainly happening.

Lexi went behind me, dragging her fingers delicately along my midsection until she was at the tub. She turned on the water and began adjusting the temp for Michelle and I.

“You can touch him, Michelle. He only bites when he’s asked,” she joked. I stood stalk still as Michelle approached.

She assessed me from toes to eyes, standing toe-to-toe with me. “ Is it okay, Wayne? Can I touch you?” Michelle asked, and I appreciated that she did ask me.

I nodded, watching her eyes as she slowly ran a gentle hand down my chest, over my abs, and to my pubic mound.

“Nice maintenance work,” she said, rubbing her fingers over pube stubble. “Nice and clean but not that weird waxed shit. I like a man who knows he's a man, but doesn’t make me get a nose full of wires.”

Lexi laughed at Michelle’s appraisal, and looked over her shoulder. “My thoughts exactly. Too many guys in the WWE quaf that shit like they do porn.”

I was watching Lexi as she spoke, and when I turned back to Ms. Mylett, she made sharp, piercing eye contact with me as she wrapped her slim fingers around my shaft. My breath hitched as she gave me the slightest tug.

She bit her plump lip and looked down to watch what she was doing to me. While she stroked me tenderly, she lowered her other hand and cupped my balls as if she was weighing a fruit that would so easily bruise.

“He’s perfect, Lex,” Michelle breathed, still watching me in her slowly pumping hand.

"Come on, into the shower with you two. The water's perfect," Lexi said, slapping Michelle's tight ass.

I took Michelle's hand, and like a proper gentleman, led her into the shower and into the gentle spray.

Michelle rinsed herself off, and Lexi and I both watched in appreciation. Michelle's body was slim, sleek, and tight. She clearly had a solid workout routine and a strict diet. She was model thin, but had a gym butt and thighs.

Once Michelle was rinsed and her hair properly Coca-Cola free, she stepped out of the spray and let me wash myself.

"The shower was a great idea, Lex," Michelle whispered, pretending I couldn't hear her.

"You couldn't see h, but Wayne is definitely a fan of your ass," Lexi whispered back.

"Oh yeah?" Michelle asked knowingly. "What else do you like about me?"

"Maybe he needs to see a little bit more," Lexi chimed in and pulled the back of the shower curtain open. She pulled Michelle by the hair, and pressed her lips to Michelle's forcefully.

Michelle kissed back and leaned against the wall while grabbing two hands full of Lexi's glorious and plump rear.

I stood there and watched as my girlfriend and Michelle Mylett made out almost viciously, definitely aggressively.

Lexi's hands covered Michelle's, which were kneading her perfect globes.

Both girls occasionally turned their eyes to me to see if I was watching, or to see what I was doing with myself.

Lexi broke lip-lick with Michelle and waved me over with a single finger. "C'mere, Wayne. I want to show you something.

I went as beckoned, and Lexi took my hand. She placed it squarely on Michelle's oh-so-soft chest.

"Don't you just love her soft, perky, natural tits, Wayne?" Lexi asked, smirking the whole time.

I nodded and swallowed deeply as Michelle just leaned there against the shower wall, letting me grope her tits, her eyes hooded and her smooth slightly open.

With my hand Lexi hadn't directed, I placed on my girlfriend's bigger, more firm, fake tits. I squeezed them harder than I did Michelle's, and kissed Lexi's lips.

Once she broke the kiss for air, she recovered her breath and kissed Michelle.

Michelle's hand reached for her own entrance, but Lexi slapped it away, and guided it to my cock.

I gasped as Michelle took hold of me and Lexi roughly cupped Michelle's hot se in her hand.

Lexi rubbed the opening of Michelle's hot core, her thumb playing with the narrow landing strip of hair on Michelle's pubic mound.

"Oh my God, Lexi. It's been so long since I had your fingers inside of me," Michelle gasped, her lithe hips gently rolling in Lexi's skilled hand.

"I know. Too long. But look, I brought us a new friend," Lexi smiled and kissed me hard, running her tongue along my lips, demanding entrance to mouth.

I happily gave in as Michelle moaned and stroked me faster.

"I like him," Michelle said with a coy smile. "Can I taste our new friend?" Michelle asked.

Lexi broke our heated kiss and looked at me. I nodded, and both girls slowly sank to their haunches, peppering my skin with nibbles, licks, and kisses as they went.t down.

“Not bad, huh?” Lexi said as she took me in her hand and offered me to Michelle.

Michelle made eye contact with Lexi as she slowly stuck out her tongue and tasted me, just her pink tip circling the crown of my head. She was so gentle and precise, it was blowing my mind.

“Oh come on, Michelle, don’t act like he’s your first cock,” Lexi teased and reached behind her friend’s head and pulled her gorgeous brown hair back into a ponytail.

“You okay with this, chief? You like the idea of another girl sucking your cock? Right in front of your girlfriend, encouraging me to suck your dick?”

Her sharp eye contact, the way she slowly worked me in both of her hands, and Lexi sucking on the side of her neck was too much.

“Open your mouth, Michelle. Too much talk,” I said, and both girls smiled, seeing I was getting into the spirit.

“There’s my big man,” Lexi said with a triumphant smile. “Now swallow that cock,” she ordered, and pushed Michelle’s head forward.

Michelle’s wet, velvet mouth engulfed me, and like a pro, took me straight to the back of her throat. She held me there for a three-count before slowly backing out, leaving just her rosy lips around my head before slowly taking me in again.

“Wayne, how’s she doing?” Lexi asked like a supervisor, who held Michelle’s job in her hands. “How’s the service? Is it okay? Want her to go deeper?” Lexi asked rhetorically.

Michelle didn’t need anymore prodding, and pressed herself along my length further until she was gagging.

“That’s nice,” I said, keeping my hands on my hips. “She’s doing a good job, but I do love team work,” I said.
    “Teamwork makes the dream work,” Lexi said with a bright smile as she wrapped her hands around both sides of Michelle’s head.

Michelle reached forward and grabbed my legs as Lexi drove, Pushing and pulling Michelle’s head along my shaft faster than she could go on her own.

Michelle was absolutely running at the mouth, a draught of my pre-cum and her own spit as Lexi made her facefuck herself on my cock.

“Lexi, I’m going to cum in Michelle’s mouth pretty soon if you keep pummeling her on me,” I warned. After just a few more reps, Lexi let Michelle go.

The Canadian TV star fell back, catching herself on her hands as she gasped and sputtered. “Holy fuck, what a cock,” she blurted out while coughing. “I’ve never been used like that before in my life,” Michelle admitted, wiping her mouth on her sleeve. “Mph!”

"Enough of this,” Lexi said, almost snapping. Getting her drift, I reached behind me and turned the water off.

We three quickly dried off, and followed Lexi back to the main room, all naked as the day we were born.

Alexa Bliss grabbed Michelle under her arms, and sent her flying through the air with a shrill shriek, and she landed on the bed. Lexi smiled victoriously at her friend, so proud of her wrestling abilities.

Before Michelle could even try to get up, Lexi was already on top of her, pinning her to the bed, a leg under each arm.

While they made out so furiously I could hear them, I took the open window and set my hands on the sides of Michelle’s smooth pins. Because of the way Lexi had her subdued, I didn’t even need to use my hands.

I dropped my face right down and began to lick at Michelle’s muff. I licked her warm cleft slowly from top to bottom, and used the tip of my tongue to dig around her puffy folds, making sure I didn’t miss a spot.

Having found her clit without too much effort, I focused my attack on the little nerve bundle. With my new focal point acquired, I probed her entrance with a finger and slowly slid in, taking my time to enjoy Miochelle’s heat and wetness.

“Fuck Wayne, you’re treating me so good,” Michelle said, panting. I looked up for just a moment and saw that Lexi had a hand in Michelle’s hair and was suckling on her perky, firm tits with great care, yet leisure.

“You two are so fucking hot. It’s like you’re trying to separate me from my nerves, one by one.”

I smiled at her words, and bent back down. While there, I inserted two fingers to her widening love hole, and smirked to myself.

Michelle’s little brown rosebud was right there, and Michelle was completely defenseless, still pinned down by my girlfriend. I did what any man would do, and flicked my tongue tongue out to catch her starfish.

“Oh Jesus Christ,” Michelle said with a shudder, and I only smiled. “What the fuck, Wayne?” She sounded honestly surprised, but as I kept slowly, gently working at her, she didn’t complain or ask me to stop. “Oh, oh holy shit!” she muttered.

“Wayne, did you just lick Michelle’s asshole?” Lexi asked, peaking at me over her shoulder.

“... Yeah,” I admitted aloud.

“Nice,” Lexi said with a smile, and attacked Michelle’s mouth with her own again.

I just got the go-ahead from Alexa Bliss to eat Michelle Mylett’s nectarine of an ass. So without an engraved invitation, I kept my fingers rolling in the feisty brunette and kept lapping at her backdoor, and doing my best to tunnel inside her a little.

“No one’s going to force you to do anything you don’t want to, Michelle, but if you let Wayne fuck your ass… you won’t regret it,” Lexi said, letting Michelle in on our own little secret.

“Holy fuck,” Michelle whined, her hips bucking as much as Lexi’s hold would let her. “Wayne, can I get that dick in my pussy first, and we’ll see how that goes?”

“You know what? That sounds fair,” I agreed to her terms and straightened up.

I put one foot on the bed, taking the position of a conquering hero, and held myself, hard and rigid, in hand. I gazed at Michelle’s sleek, wet cavern for a moment. I barely knew this beautiful creature that my girlfriend and I were sharing. I had no idea how she liked to be entered, how she liked to be fucked.

Did she want me to slowly, carefully insert myself into her? Did she want me to slide in all at once? Nearly send her through the headboard? Lexi and I gave ourselves no game plan for this, so I had to wing it.

I nestled my head b between the warm lips of her sex and used her moisture to lube myself. With the slow control of a patient man, I slid my entire length inside of her, and relished in her sharp intake, her gasp for breath as I stretched her and her pocket grew to accommodate me.

“Now that’s nice, isn’t it?” Lexi asked rhetorically, her forehead pressed to Michelle’s.

“Mhmm,” Michelle moaned back, nodding and biting her lip. “So good. He’s so big, I’m so full,” she groaned as I slowly pulled out and slid back in, a little easier this time.

Michelle was so tight. I could feel her muscular, velvety walls closing around me, squeezing every time I moved.

“She feels amazing, Lex,” I groaned, doing everything in my power to ease into this and to not take her hard and fast immediately.

“Oh fuck, Wayne,” Michelle moaned, trying to wriggle as I braced on my arms, my shoulders fully locked from my effort.

Lexi finally let Michelle go and placed a knee on both sides of her head.

Michelle’s legs wrapped around me like veins, and instantly pulled me flush against her, driving me into her faster and harder than I planned to go, but her arching back and her quick gasp for air told me she loved it, her entire body reacting, electricity hitting every bit of her.

“We’re not the only ones in this hotel,” Lexi pointed out. “I need to make sure you don’t cry out, Michelle.” It was all the warning she received before Lexi lowered herself onto Michelle’s mouth.

Lexi groaned, and shot forward, and I knew Michelle had accepted her fate as Alexa Bliss’s twat polisher for the evening. I’ve had that job before, and it’s not a bad gig at all.

With Lexi satisfied by rough riding Michelle’s beautiful features, I set myself to task; I quickly surged forward, burying my entire length deep into welcoming heat, and every so slowly retracted, only to push forward again.

Lexi had to hold onto Michelle’s hair with one hand and the headboard of the bed with the other to stay in place.

Michelle grabbed Lexi’s gorgeous, powerful thighs with both hands as she ate and ate delicious pussy. I loved watching her small breasts jiggle up and then down with every thrust like a pair of wind-fed waves.

Soon, Lexi was trying not to cry out herself as she threw serious hip for Michelle, who was taking it like a champ in respect to both of us.

I began to really fuck in earnest, driving harder and faster with every thrust, listening to the moans of all of us in the room, and the sound of my thighs slapping against Michelle’s reddening skin.

I have no idea how many times the girls came, but Michelle was absolutely soaking the bed, and I knew my Lexi to be a gusher as well.

The fluttering around me became a constant tug and release, and I wasn’t sure how she could be possibly still eating Lexi while in a state of continuous orgasm, but she was.

Lexi was barely doing any better, her body dropped forward and her breathing coming in so short and quick. She was usually so vocal, and I knew she was trying so hard to not scream. She called it being a “little slut siren.”

I knew all bets would be off soon, but luckily I was near blowing, too.

I was so close, so close I could feel my cum on it’s way up. I grabbed Michelle’s thighs tight in my hands and with five last deep, powerful thrusts, I lost control and filled Michelle with my white gratitude.

I fucked her entirely through until my hips seemed to have been robbed of all strength, and until Michelle’s pouch stopped grabbing at me.

Lexi slowly, carefully slid off of Michelle’s face. Like twins, the girls ran their hands through their hair, chests rising together as they tried to recover from the surprisingly long events.

Quite spent myself, but with a bit of energy left, and my cock still hard for the moment, I crawled between the girls.

While I was still on my knees, Michelle and Lexi dug deep within themselves and got onto their forearms. They worked as a team to clean me of Michelle’s wetness and my own cum.

Once I was given the all-good, Lexi pressed down on Michelle’s shoulders, and Michelle took to the nudging, laying down on her chest, her arms folded under her arms.

Lexi crawled to her feet, and gently pulled up Michelle’s hips.

Lexi crouched down and put her face right in me and Michelle’s nest and licked as much of me out of her friend as she could, like a cat working for every obtainable drop of cream.

Once Lexi was satisfied, she rested on her haunches, licked her lips, and smiled.

“So Wayne, what do you think of my friend, Michelle?”

“How long is she staying, I asked, laying on my back with Michelle cuddled up tight into my side.

With a sleepy voice, Michelle asked, “How long will you two let me stay? It could be a long quarantine.”

A/N: Hey guys. I’m sorry that was so long. This one had way more story in it than I expected. If anyone jumped ahead to the steam, or didn’t give it a chance because of the length, I’m not even mad.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm digging this series and I'm always for more stories featuring Alexa Bliss.

Keep up the good work, Harbinger.

3. Thanks Jezzes101, Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes Jezzes101, Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, LW. This is my longest series focusing on one celebrity, so I was worrying about people losing interest. I'm glad to see it's still being received.

Post Thanks / Like

could there be a second 3 way in part 6...but it includes Alexis Ren? :D (yes Im still hooked on that idea lol)