Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Don't Start Now" with Dua Lipa

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Don't Start Now" with Dua Lipa

MF, blowjob, affair, rimming, shower, creampie, doggy
    This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

Dua Lipa moaned beneath me while gripping the bed sheets with both hands, as I arched over to take one of her nipples into my mouth. She cried out as I bit into it forcefully, before I moved to the other breast and gave it the same treatment.

The Albanian-born singer spread her legs on the mattress and began to buck wildly, urging me on. I responded with long, hard, deep strokes that seemed to take her breath away. Just how I found myself fortunate enough to not only know but bed one of the worlds sexiest new starlets, is a long and boring story. But put simply, we had been introduced during her final leg of her Australian tour.

So as you might imagine, I was somewhat surprised when I heard her voice in the Los Angeles parking lot, and even more shocked to see that the two time Grammy winner appeared to be alone. Dua and I didn't waste any time catching up, laughing and flirting like we had seen each other yesterday.

"What do you mean you're out here alone?" I gasped. "Where's your entourage?"

"I slipped away." she beamed. "I do it all the time."

The look on my face must have been telling cause she couldn't stop laughing.

"What's the matter?" she giggled. "You can't protect me all of the time. I can take care of myself."

Despite this admission, Dua then insisted that we go have some drinks to celebrate my trip to Los Angeles, and just 40mins later the singer and I were back at her hotel room throwing each other up against the wall and fucking one another senseless like two horned up teenagers!

Having pulled out and blown my load all over her flat belly, Dua rolled onto her side to toss an arm and leg across my body and passed out.

We lay there for some time before I also drifted off. When I awoke sometime later, it was to the sensation of something chewing on my cock and the foggy vision of Dua's bobbing head and dishevelled hair.

"You like that," she winked, before devouring me whole.

I nodded in respond as she now twisted her head from side to side and swirled that fabulous tongue around my bell-end, all while maintaining constant eye contact with me. Suddenly, as quickly as it started she moved to straddle me on the bed, holding my cock high and straight, and placed it against her sex before sitting down.

"Mmm..." she purred. "I could get used to this."

"Go right ahead." I grinned. "I aim to please."

"Good. Don't move!" she said in a pleased but serious manner as if finalising an important deal.

Dua leaned forward, gripped my sides with her thick, athletic thighs and began to ride me, moving backward and forward, sending me in and out of her snug pussy.

I reached up to grope at her jiggling tits, and matched her movements with quick upper thrusts of my own. I then let my hands wander onto the soft flesh of her hips and butt, squeezing hard without impeding her rapid movements.

"Good.. good girl. Ride me. Ride that cock!" I hissed. "Show me how much you want it!"

Dua let out a guttural moan and began to move with quick, short spasmodic thrusts and was soon wailing and snorting like a teased, tied up animal.

"fuck, fuck, fuck!" she cried out, before shaking wildly and collapsing forward to sink her lips into the side of my neck.

Once again we stopped to catch our breath and just lay there basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, noting the way her body continued to twitch and pulsate for several minutes.

"So is this how you greet all of your friends?" I jested, while caressing her ass.

Dua giggled.

"We should catch up more often." she smiled. "I think I'd really like that."

I kissed her on the lips before getting up to take a shower, and was startled by the sound of her phone. However before leaving the room I stood fumbling with the pockets of my jeans and watched her answer the call and could tell from the guilty expression on her face that she wasn't expecting it.

"Yes, uh-huh. No.. okay." I heard her answer shortly, to her boyfriend. "okay, ten minutes. Got it. Um.. I love you too."

When she hung up the phone, she could see how pissed off I was and began to apologise.

"Err, that wasn't meant to happen." she said. "I didn't know he was going to call."

"Whatever." I said while walking into the bathroom to shower.

Amusingly enough Dua immediately jumped out of bed and followed me into the bathroom where she seemed intent on clearing the air and turning the somewhat trivial incident into a god damn federal case.

"Please don't be mad with me." she said, urging me to look at her.

"It's fine." I replied. "What do you want me to say?"

"I can tell you're pissed off." she claimed. "It is what is it. I need you to understand."

I simply shrugged as I started the shower.

"He says he's coming over to take me to dinner, he's just a few streets away."

"Cool." I replied passive-aggressively. "So I presume you need me to disappear then."

"Please don't be mad."

Strangely enough the more I appeared indifferent to it all and her bullshit sentiments, the more she seemed desperate to make me understand, like she needed some kind of approval from me. I found this amusing.

"Tell me you understand?" she urged.

As the two of us began to shower, Dua grabbed some soap and proceeded to help bath and wash me, trying her best to prove to me that she was still willing to please and submit to me. Watching our reflection via the large wall mirror, I couldn't help but admire her in all her splendid nakedness, particularly that plump round ass. I reached back to grab and spank her bottom playfully, then turned to look at her.

"If you really want to waste your time with that drop kick, be my guest. Just don't expect me to be thrilled about it."

"I know, but I respect your opinion." she claimed. "Don't be mad."

"Just so you know, if he breaks your heart I'll break his legs."

Dua smiled.

"You're always trying to protect me."

"It's my job, remember?"

"Well.. how about for once you let ME take care of you." she purred.

Just as the words left her mouth, I felt her reach down with her soapy hands and grasp my junk. But despite her offer to give me a soapy handjob, I suddenly grabbed her by the throat and pinned her up against the cold tile wall. The look on her face was priceless. I dare say the expression on her face was a combination of fright and excitement.

"What are you gunna do to me?"

I growled.

"Are you gunna treat me like some cheap slut," Dua teased. "And fuck me until I scream?"

"Why would I give you what YOU want?" I replied. "No. You're going to do what I want."

"Mmm..." she purred.

That said, I used my free hand to grope her breasts, before reached down to impatiently plunged two fingers inside her cunt. When I kissed her again she almost melted into my arms, and seemed super responsive to rough play. I then silently dropped to my knees in front of her, lifted one of her rounded, slim legs and placed it on my shoulder and buried my face into her pretty little pussy.

"oh god.." she whimpered against the shower wall. "we don't have much time.. unnghhh!"

I licked her cunt slowly and meticulously before latching onto her clit. She moaned out loud as a hand came down and fumbled with my hair.

"Please.. don't tease me." she whimpered while flicking her hips against my face. "he's going to be here any minute."

Dua was no doubt referring to her boyfriend, but in that moment I was so intent on making her cum in my mouth that the entire world could have ended outside and I wasn't going to stop. Amusingly enough it only took another minute for her to change her tune completely, and now beg me to get her off.

"ugh, please.. don't stop!"

In fact I remained on my knees, tending to her juicy cunt when she finally and abruptly shuddered in climax. When I finally got up to kiss her on the lips again, Dua suddenly sprang back to life and took hold of my hand and led me out of the bathroom and right back to her bed, both of us still dripping wet from the shower.

I couldn't help but snicker at her aroused stated.

"I thought you said we didn't have time?"

"Just shut up and fuck me!" she hissed, as she climbed up onto the bed on all fours.

I didn't need to be asked twice, however instead of giving her what she wanted (fucked from behind) I swiftly buried my face into her ass and rimmed her bunghole!

The reaction was almost instantaneous, with Dua howling like a stuffed animal as I licked and probed her backdoor and played with her pussy. When I finally got to my knees and placed both hands on her hips, she instinctively dropped her head in the mattress and raised her ass high, allowing me to plunge most of my length straight into her waiting cunt.

Unlike earlier where I had taken my time and was somewhat laid-back, this time I reached over to pull her hair as I slammed into her again and again, causing her to scream out in bliss.

"UNGH-FUCKK!"

I pounded her in this delectable position for close to two or three minutes, jack-hammering her relentlessly even as we suddenly heard the intercom beside her bed buzz to life and inform her that her boyfriend had arrived in the lobby and was on his way up in the elevator!!

"ohmigod.. ohmigod.. please!" Dua panicked through a moan. "fuck me.. harder, he's downstairs.. ohgoddd!"

"Screw him. I'm not stopping!" I hissed back while spanking her thick round rump. "He can stand here and watch!"

"Please, unghh.. please.. don't make him watch!"

"Yeah? ..watch what Dua?" I teased.

"Make him watch you fuck me..!" she grunted erotically. "Watch you use me like your little WHORE!"

Just hearing this tone from her was enough to set me off, and I exploded inside that tight, sopping Albanian cunt again and again, firing load after load of hot spunk, treating Dua Lipa to one of the most powerful creampies she had ever experienced.

Amusingly enough, Dua was in such a panicked state that she barely allowed herself to enjoy the creampie and hopped out of bed and urged me to leave.

"You better slip out this way!" she said, sending me out of a fire escape.

"How convenient." I quipped, knowing she had most probably used it several times in the past.

Dua insisted, "Call me later."

"Isn't numb-nuts taking you out to dinner?"

"He might be taking me out for a meal, but you're my dessert!" she said before pecking me on the lips.

In the foreground we could hear her boyfriend knock on her door.

"JUST A MINUTE!" she yelled out.

"This isn't over."

"ugh, don't start now." Dua hissed. "Get out of here!"

"That's fine." I answered. "but just so you know, if we hook up again tonight I'm taking that ass."

The naked singer smiled.

"Deal."

Post Thanks / Like

Please do a sequel.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great story, T. The urgency Dua put on it, and your character's disregard for the chance of getting caught was hot as fuck. A great read.

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post