Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Bull Services Ch.11 with Becky G, Charli D'amelio, and Addison Rae

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Bull Services Ch.11 with Becky G, Charli D'amelio, and Addison Rae

Bull Services Ch.11
    with Becky G, Charli D'amelio, and Addison Rae

Written by os1
    CODES: MF, MFF, anal, oral, squirt, cuckold
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: This is all fantasy Hope you all enjoy. Please feel free to leave any girls or scenes you would like to see, I am open to suggestions or requests. I have a few in my head already but always welcome more ideas.

“FUCK yes Papi, I’ve missed this fat cock, fuck me Papi” Becky moaned as she bounced like a woman possessed on my dick.

“Yes baby, I’ve missed this pussy, so tight every time” I said as I grabbed her hips helping to control her and allow me to thrust up into her.

“YES YES YES SO GOOD CUMMMMMMMING” Becky screamed as she came on my cock before collapsing onto my chest.

I kept thrusting into Becky every so often as she rode out her orgasm. She reached up and grabbed my face pulling me in for a long, deep, wet kiss.

“I can’t go that long without your cock again, without any cock actually but especially your cock” Becky laughed as she pulled me in for another kiss.

“I’ve actually been thinking about that” I said as Becky laid on top of me my cock still lodged inside her.

“hmmm thinking about what?” she asked

“The amount of time we have been apart lately, I don’t think it is fair to you. I mean I get my urges taken care of through my job but you don’t” I said

“So I was thinking what are your thoughts on us opening up things?” I asked Becky

“You mean we are just free to fuck anyone we want?” Becky asked unsure of things

“Well, I was thinking we would set up some rules. Things like only when we are apart, we each have a list of people that are off limits for the other one, and other things like that.”

“You would really be okay with me fucking other guys?” Becky asked

“It would be a bit hypocritical of me to be considering what I do for a job” I laughed

“but seriously I would within limits, I don’t want to hear about it and when we are in the same place you are all mine. As for off limits your ex is on that list maybe more in the future but he is the only one right now” I said

“I can deal with that, I have a few other rules I would like to add, no more than 3 nights in a row with the same person without approval from the other, as for you Isabela is off limits except if I am there, too many bad memories from my ex trying to fuck her” Becky said

“Deal, but I do have two more conditions” I said

“yeah what is that”

“No one cums in you without my approval, and your ass is mine and mine alone” I said as I thrusted up into Becky reminding her I was still yet to cum

“OHHH I can deal with that” Becky said as she got off me getting on all fours and shaking that amazing ass at me

“come on Papi, take this ass show me why it is yours only, ruin my tight little asshole for all future cocks” Becky teased
    I got behind Becky sliding my cock along her ass before pushing past her tight hole and burying myself balls deep in her ass

“UGH god yes Papi stretch that ass out, make it yours” Becky said

“Yes take this big cock in your ass you little slut. That is what you are isn’t it, you are just my little anal whore aren’t you” I said as I grabbed Becky by her hair thrusting into her ass with no slowing down

“YES YES YES I’M YOUR LITTLE ANAL SLUT PAPI CUMMMMMMMMMING” becky yelled as she came with my cock thrusting into her ass

As she came down from her orgasm, Becky started to twerk on my cock like she was performing at one of her shows. Watching her magnificent ass move like that with my cock inside it was too much

“Fuck, I’m bumming baby” I said

“Do it papi, flood my asshole, mark it as yours” Becky said as I did just that flooding her bowels with what felt like gallons and gallons of cum. I pulled my softening cock out with a pop and watched as my cum started leaking out of Becky’s gaping hole

“fuck I need a shower” Becky said “Once I can feel my legs again that is” she laughed

“I’ll join you” I said as I reached down and picked Becky up in my arms carrying her to the shower so we could clean up together.

Later that night after Becky had left to start packing for her next trip I got a phone call from my Mom.

“hey Mom how are things” I said answering the call

“Billy. Things are good just wanted to call and make sure you were ready for the family vacation this weekend” she said

I sighed after she said this

“I guess, you sure you want to do this? I’m only going because of you.”

“Yes I am sure, I know it is strange but I think it will be fun, plus your father already paid for it” She said

“He may be my biological donor but he is no father” I said

“BILLY!!” My mom warned

“Don’t worry I’ll behave, can’t say the same for Chet though” I replied

“Well he is bringing his new girlfriend so hopefully she will keep him busy. You sure Becky can’t come?” Mom asked

“No she is out of town plus not sure I would want to bring her even if she could go” I said

“I understand, I’ll see you in a few days. I love you baby”
    “Love you to Mom” I said as I hung up

A week at an all inclusive resort in Jamaica sounds like a great family vacation to most but I was dreading it. If it was just me and mom it would be great but my father had paid for it so it was going to be a mess.

My father was a drunken one night stand my mom had after college. He was never there for anything when I was growing up, he would support us and help mom financially but he was never present. A few years after I was born he married his now wife, they ended up having a son a couple years later, my half brother Chet, now 24, a a royal prick.

See my father made some good investments and hit it big on the market, he now made a living investing in new startups and he was loaded, not billionaire loaded but still way over millionaire status, because of this Chet grew up spoiled having everything handed to him because of Daddy’s money. We had a horrible relationship, he thought of me more as a servant than his half brother, I avoided him at all costs most times. I could not avoid him this time though as my father wanted a full family vacation and knew they way to get me was through mom so he invited her paying for all of it if I came as well.

A few days later I stepped off the plane in Jamaica and found the car that was hired to take me to the resort. Not long after we pulled up to the resort and I checked in to get my room. My father had sprung for 4 rooms meaning Mom, me and Chet each got our own while he shared one with his wife. I went up to my room and took it in. It was a large suite room with a kitchen area and king size bed, it also had a nice big balcony with a view of the beach and ocean that were attached to the resort property.

As I started to unpack there was a knock on my door. I went to answer it and was greeted with my mom who I picked up into a big hug as it had been too long since I had seen her.

“Hey mom how are you, flight okay?” I asked

“I’m good baby excited to be here, I just wanted to stop by and let you know that we are all down at the pool so join us when you are ready.” She said as she kissed my cheek and left for the pool.

I put everything away and changed out into some swim gear as I grabbed a towel and made my way to the pool. I looked around for a bit until I saw Mom and my father, I than saw Chet along with two women near him. Both were absolutely gorgeous and would not give Chet the time of day without his dad’s money I am sure of it. I walked over getting a better look at the two girls, one sitting on the edge of the pool in a black bikini showing of her flat stomach and amazing curves. The other was in a white bikini working on her tan, her hair tied up in two tight braids that made me think of grabbing them as handles as I used the leverage to fuck her throat.

I figured one of these girls was Chet’s new girl but had no idea who the other one was.

“Hey everyone” I said as I came over

“Billy, glad you could make it son” my father said as he shook my hand

“Chet say hi to your brother” he said

“Half-brother” Chet said “Hey grab me a drink will you bro” Chet said the last word dripping with sarcasm.

“Yeah not gonna happen little bro” I said not going to let Chet get away with being a massive prick today.

“Whatever he said, babe come over here” He said as the girl in the white bikini turned her head

“Whats up Chet” She asked.

“Just wanted to introduce you to my half-brother, this is Billy” He said

“Nice to meet you I’m Charli.” she said shaking my hand.

“Pleasure Charli” I said

“Really pleasure Charli, that is all you say” Chet asked

“Sorry?” I said confused

“Do you not know who she is?” Chet asked

“Chet you know I hate when you do this” Charli said

“Just want to show off how successful you are babe” Chet said

“This is Charli D’amelio” Chet said

From the way he said it, it sounded like I should have know who that was but I had no clue so I just looked at him and shrugged

“Fucking boomer, Charli fucking D’amelio” he repeated

“Chet I’m like 6 years older than you not a boomer and repeating the name with no explanation doesn’t make your point” I said

“Dude she was like the most followed person on TikTok forever, how do you not know that” he said

“because I work for a living and don’t spend my day sitting on my phone living off daddy’s money” I said

“Charli it is nice to meet you i’m sorry I don’t recognize you but it sounds like you are doing very well for yourself.” I said

“Thank you Billy and it is quite alright to not know me, Chet is just being an ass” She said as she slapped his arm.

“Since you didn’t know Charli you probably don’t know her friend either this is Addison Rae, another huge TikTok star” Chet said to the girl in the black bikini

“Nice to meet you Addison. How is the water?” I asked
    “Nice to meet you Billy and it is perfect” Addison said as I noticed her eyes looking me up and down.

I put my stuff down on one of the chairs we had and decided to dive into the pool, the water was crisp and refreshing. as I was hanging out in the pool I started talking with Addison getting to know more about her.

“So how did you end up coming on this trip” I asked Addison.

“I needed a break, just broke up with my boyfriend so a free trip to Jamaica sounded great when Charli offered it.” Addison said

“Only problem is having to share a room with those two” Addison said nodding towards Charli and Chet who were now making out like teenagers on the pool chair.

After a while the four of us, Chet, Charli, Addison and I were the only ones left in the pool. We were all talking when Chet spoke up

“Hey Billy how about a game of Chicken Charli and me vs Addison and you” he said

“I’m not sure man, you were always a sore loser, you sure you can handle it” I asked

“I know we will win in fact I’m so sure how about we make a bet, losing team’s girl flashes the winning team” he said

Just like Chet to make a bet that would not hurt him in anyway. I looked at Addison who nodded as she was in.

“Okay as long as Charli is in I’m in” I said

“She is in” Chet said not even looking at his girlfriend

As we were getting ready Addison came over to me

“Look I really don’t want to show that creep my tits so if you win you will get an extra prize from me tonight” She said as she kissed my cheek.

I ducked under the water putting my head between Addisons legs standing up with my hands gripped around her thighs as she sat on my neck. I looked over to see Chet in a similar position with Charli.

We walked near each other and started the game the girls working hard trying to push the other into the water, each at times looking like they were going to win. At one point Chet decided to play dirty a splashed me right in the face trying to throw me off balance however all this did was loosen his grip on Charli’s leg causing her to lose her balance and fall into the water giving me and Addison the win.

As I helped Addison off my shoulders Charli came up from being underwater

“What the fuck was that Chet, you threw off my balance” Charli yelled

“I’m sorry babe I was trying to help” he said

“Billy you know the bet was a joke right” Chet said trying to weasel out of his mess again
    “Nope a bet is a bet, Charli is flashing me and Addison which means your ass needs to leave, you don’t get to see” I said

Charli looked at Chet fuming as he sulked away telling her he’d meet her back at the room. Charli swam over to me and Addison once Chet was gone I looked over at her

“You don’t need to do actually do it, just wanted to try and teach the little ass a lesson” I said to Charli

“Thanks for that but I always follow through on my bets” Charli said as she pulled her bikini top to the side showing off her nice perky tits, with her nipples looking hard and suckable

“Someone is excited” Addison teased her as Charli put her top back on.

We all took off headed back to the rooms to get ready for dinner.

A bit later we all met in the hotel restaurant to grab dinner, I was seated between my mom and Addison. We all talked and had a somewhat pleasant dinner. I noticed that Chet was unhappy and sulking most of the time. After we finished dinner we ordered dessert, once the waiter was gone with our order I felt a hand on my thigh from Addison’s direction. I looked over at her to see a sly smile as she started rubbing along my thigh and crotch.

After a few minutes I felt myself hardening in my pants, I looked over to Addison to see her smile turn into confusion and then shock as she started realize what she was dealing with.

“Did you stuff a breadstick in your pants” She whispered to me

“Nope” I answered with a smile

“I don’t believe you” she said

“Stop by my room tonight and see for yourself” I said

Addison kept rubbing and teasing me until dessert arrived. We all enjoyed dessert and then went our separate ways for the night deciding to meet up early in the morning to figure out what we would do our first full day here.

A few hours later there was a knock at my door, I answered it and was surprised to see Addison there wearing what could be best described as a stripper secretary outfit.

“Wow” I said

“Glad you like it, I thought for your extra surprise from winning I would give you a sexy strip show but after dinner I really want to see you strip as well” Addison said as she entered the room.

She went over to the desk and pulled a chair out and put it in the center of the room.

“Sit” she said as she pulled her phone out from her top and picked a song. The music started going as Addison began to dance and move her hips.

She turned around and sat down starting to grind her ass into my cock

“Good it feels even bigger” She said as she continued to dance slowly stripping down to her underwear and stockings.

As the song ended Addison spun around pushing my legs apart as she dropped to her knees in front of me.

“I need to see this” She said as she reached up and unzipped my pants. Addison reached her hand in and fished out my cock

“HOLY FUCK” She said as her mouth dropped open “it is fucking massive” Addison started moving it around checking it from every angle as she looked it over.

“Look I’m not going to fuck you tonight but can I suck this monster” Addison asked looking up at me with begging eyes

“Go right ahead” I said, before I could even finish she was already running her lips down the side of my cock

“God so big and fuck your balls are huge too, bet you shoot gallons of cum” Addison said as she dipped her head down and started sucking my balls into her mouth

“Fuck yes suck my balls your dirty slut” I said

“Hey I am not a slut” Addison said before she went back to sucking my balls

“Really? you met me like 6 hours ago and right now my balls are in your mouth” I said

“Alright maybe I’m a slut but only for massive cocks like this” Addison said as she took the head of my cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip. before taking me as deep as she could

“Fuck this thing is massive and thick. Has anyone ever taken it all?” Addison asked

“Yeah my girl does it all the time” I said

“Wait you are dating someone?” she said suddenly nervous

“Yeah but we are open so you are good” I said as she relaxed

“Thank god, I’m not a home wrecker but I don’t think I could say no to this” She said as she stuck her tongue out and slapped my cock down on it multiple times.

I grabbed Addison’s head and shoved my cock into her mouth, her cheek bulging obscenely as I pushed more and more of my meet into her mouth. I started using her mouth like a flashlight as I thrust into her causing spittle to go flying out of the sides of her mouth.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth as Addison caught her breath before going right back to my cock sucking it like her life depend on it. After a while I could fell myself getting close

“Come on Billy, cover my slutty face with your cum, I can feel you are close, let it go bath me in you seed, cover me” Addison begged as she jerked my cock until i couldn’t take it anymore and released shot after shot hitting her right in the middle of her forehead as it dripped down her face, covering the social media star in cum.

“Holy fuck dude” Addison said as she sat there covered in cum. Addison stood up and laid down on the bed

“never been exhausted from sucking cocking before, you got a real weapon there Billy” Addison joked

“Hey can you grab my phone for me” She asked.

I went over picked it up and handed it to her as she looked at herself covered in cum

“Damn I’m sexy” she joked

A couple seconds later I heard the phone start to ring as she was making a FaceTime call.

“Addison you know they can see you right” I said

She didn’t answer just putting her hand over the camera as the person answered

“Hello” I heard the other voice say

“Charli, you alone?” Addison asked

“Yeah Chet passed out what’s up?” Charli asked

“I’m just going to say you are with the wrong brother” Addison said as she moved her hand revealing her face to the camera

“Holy shit you fucking slut, how many times did you make him cum?” Charli asked laughing

“Just once” Addison said as she scooped some cum into her mouth “Tasty too”

“No fucking way that would be like 7 loads worth of cum for Chet, I mean half the time you can’t even tell he came” Charli laughed unaware I could hear everything

“Yeah but that’s not even the best part, he has a fucking WMD, weapon of mass dicking, this thing is like destroy your holes ruin you for life big” Addison said

“No way I don’t believe you” Charli said

“Charli you’ve seen me suck a dick before, I barely got half this thing in my mouth” Addison said

“Yeah well whatever I’m sure he was selfish, probably just fucked you and left no cares about your satisfaction” Charli said

“Actually I told him we were fucking tonight and he was cool with it, I just wanted to reward him for winning this afternoon” Addison said.

As she was talking I get on the bed spreading her stocking covered thighs apart. I felt her panties which were soaked as I pulled them to the side and dove head first into her cunt.

“Addison said nothing her mouth just hanging open in a moan as she was still on the phone with Charli.

“Addison…Addison what is going on?” Charli asked seemingly worried

“ugh oh god yessss ugh Char…Charli he is eating me unprompted and fuck he is gooooooooddddd” Addison moaned

“oh shit yessssssss eat me Billy, eat my fucking cunt, fuck Charli He eats better than you do, sooooooo fucking good” Addison moaned as I continued assaulting her delicious slit, teasing her lips, fucking her with my tongue and sucking her clit.

“Shit shit shit, fuck Charli you need to trrrrrrrrrryyyyyy thisssssssss” Addison moaned

Sensing she was close I moved up Addison’s body planting a kiss on her quivering lips as I slid two fingers inside her and fingered her. After kissing her I turned my head to give Charli a big smile. I noticed Charli looked flush.

“Charli where is your other hand right now?” I asked

“no..no..nowhere” Charli said as she tried to stifle a moan

“Charli, you dirty girl are you getting off watching Addison’s cum covered face as she cums for me, so naughty Charli” I teased her as I continued fingering Addison curling two fingers inside her

“You getting close Charli?” I asked her as she bit her bottom lips to stay quiet and just nodded her head.

“Good I want you and Addison here to look in each others eyes as you cum together” I said as I went back down to work on Addison.

I pulled Addison’s panties completely off given me full access to her lower half. I pushed her legs up towards her face as I continued to finger fuck her and sucked her clit into my mouth at the same time.

“Shit shit shit, so close, not much longer Charli, fuck this is going to be massive please Charli cum with me babe” Addison moaned. Knowing the both girls were close I went in for the kill taking my mouth off Addison’s clit I pushed her legs even further back giving me even more access as I dipped my head gave a nice long lick and then dove head first into eating Addison’s ass.

“FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING” Addison moaned as my tongue in her ass set her off like a rocket and she didn’t just cum she squirted clear across the room soaking the glass balcony door as it now looked like it had been raining inside.

I looked up to see Addison twitching her phone face down on her stomach having dropped it during her orgasm. About a minute later Addison was able to recover and think again and grabbed her phone, she turned it toward me as I saw Charli sitting in the shower floor hair covering her face but a large satisfied smile on her face.
    “Good night Charli” I said as I hung up Addison’s phone.

I told Addison she was welcome to stay the night after we cleaned up and showered. We both fell asleep relatively quickly.

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed Addison having retreated back to her room with Chet and Charli sometime before. I got up and ready for the day, getting dressed and heading down to get some breakfast before meeting everyone.

As I went down to breakfast I noticed Charli, wearing a sweatshirt and some tight yoga shorts, getting some breakfast.

I went and got my food and decided to join Charli, unfortunately by the time I get there Chet was there as well.

“Good morning Charli, you look like you slept well, must have been really worn out” I teased as Charli did her best to hide her blush from Chet.

Chet oblivious to his girlfriends embarrassment looked at me

“Billy I have another bet for you” He said

“Dude seriously what is with the bets. Look you want to make stupid bets throughout this trip I’m down but let me eat and have some coffee first” I said

“Fine” Chet huffed “I just need to get you back for seeing my girls tits yesterday”

As we sat and ate we were eventually joined by everyone else and we decided to spend the day exploring the city.

We headed out and were walking around for a good few hours together until we split up with the Parents going off together and the 4 younger ones of us going together. As we were walking along was when Chet decided to bring up the bets again.

“Alright fine what do you want to bet this time, and just so you know I may not agree to every bet so no whining if I don’t” I said

“Okay how about this, I bet you I know the most famous person between us” He said

“Are you actually a moron” I said looking at him like he was stupid, he looked back at me confused

“Okay let me explain this to you slowly, you will most likely choose Charli right here, but since I am here I also know here which means there is no way for you to win the bet, the best you can do is hope I don’t know anyone more famous and we draw” I said.

We kept walking for a bit longer until Addison and Charli wanted to stop and do some shopping, Addison mostly because she decided to wear heels and needed a break.

We went into a few stores, the first stop being some sneakers for Addison to finish the rest of the day on.

“Okay new bet idea, I bet I have more cash on me right now than you do, loser has to do a dare the winner picks at anytime today” Chet said

I knew I would most likely lose this but I was hoping it would shut Chet up so I agreed. Chet pulled out his wallet and pulled out around 3 thousand US dollars. Me not being that much of an idiot had about 400 on me so I lost.

“Congrats Chet, you dad gives you a bigger allowance” I said

We continued walking for a little bit when Chet pulled me behind the girls

“Alright Billy I dare you to go over and pull down Charlie’s bottoms, full ass on display” He said

“Seriously your dare is for me to pants your girl in public? Whatever man” I said as I went behind Charli apologized and pulled down her bottoms

“Seriously Chet what the fuck” Charli yelled

“What it wasn’t me, it was Billy” he said

“I’m not an idiot Chet, I can hear you dare him” Charli yelled

“Good luck getting laid the rest of this trip” Charli said as she walked ahead. I just smiled as Chet once again lost due to his own stupidity

As we finished up the rest of the day exploring Chet was still fuming he seemed to be trying to come up with a plan to get back at me the entire day. after dinner the four of us decided to hangout in my room and that is when Chet put his plan in motion.

“Alright Billy how about some poker, cash only so you can only play with the money you have” He said apparently the brilliant idea he came up with was to try and take all money Vacation money not realizing ATM’s are a thing

“Sure Chet sounds good to me, you girls okay if we do that, you are more than welcome to hangout and watch or do something else in the room” I said

“Fine with us” the girls agreed as they went to the bed watching some tv and looking at their phones as Chet and I played some Poker. Since we both started with all the cash we had on hand I was already down a lot but a couple hours in and everything had changed and Chet was down to his last dollar.

“Damn just not your night Chet” I teased

“Fuck you Billy just deal the cards” He said

“Chet you have a single dollar you can’t win just give you” I said

“Fine, fine let me go get some more” Chet said
    “Nope, your rules only the money you had on hand” I reminded him

“Fine um um how about this, I bet Charli, she will do whatever you say for the rest of the night” He said

“Dude what the fuck” i said

“Seriously I’m not an item you can bet Chet, fucking asshole” Charli said from across the room

“Babe don’t worry there is no way I can lose” he said

“Fuck you Chet” Charlie responded by flicking him off

“So what do you say, you go all in I offer Charli and best man wins” Chet asked

“Sorry an hour of Charli isn’t worth that, no offense Charli, the day is almost over” I said

“If you are serious and IF Charli is okay with it, here is the bet, you will do everything I say for rest of the trip and Charli will do everything i say for the next 24 hours and I’ll go all in” I said

“Deal” Chet said without even thinking

“Charli you good with this” I asked looking at her

Charli bit her lower lip knowing what would probably happen given her experience last night, she looked at Addison who was nodding her head

“fine 24 hours not a second more” Charli said

“Lets go deal the cards” Chet said

We were playing Texas hold’em so I felt us each two cards before turning over the flop and getting a 6 of clubs 10 of hearts and queen of hearts. The turn was a 10 of clubs and finally the river was the Jack of hearts.

“So did you get your straight Chet” I asked him

“I did in fact, straight flush, 8,9,10 Jack, queen of hearts” Chet said confidently

“See babe nothing to worry about, no way he can beat that would need a royal flush” Chet smiled smugly

“Funny you should mention that” I said as I flipped over my first card a king of hearts

“No no no, no fucking way” Chet said

“You have any idea what is going on” Charli said to Addison

“a little basically if Billy has an ace of Hearts he wins” Addison said

“Charli would you like to do the honors” I said as I pointed to the last card

Charli stepped up and flipped the card over to reveal the ace of Hearts

“NO NO NO NO FUCKING WAY” Chet yelled as he flipped the table

“Chet sit down nd shut the fuck up” I said

“No fuck..” He started

“Chet a bet is a bet” I said which shut him up as he sat down

“Charli come over here and sit on my lap” I said

Charli did as told,

“Charli be honest are you really okay with this” I asked

“uhm as long as it is nothing illegal and nothing to far out there I’m okay with it” She said

“alright how about this Charli, at any time you say the word Yellow, I’ll stop right then and there, sound good” I asked

“Yeah I guess that is okay” Charli said

“Good now, I’ve wanted to do this since you flashed me yesterday” I said as I reached up and groped Charli squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples through her top

“You are right Chet, your girl does have some great tits” I said smiling at Chet as I groped and squeezed Charli’s chest.

I took my head and trailed it down Charli’s stomach, sliding it into her pants placing it right on Charli’s pussy

“Damn Chet I can feel the heat radiating from your girls pussy, she is loving this, Charli why don’t you tell Chet what happened last night after he passed out” I said

I curled my fingers into Charli’s pussy as she started to relay the story of her masturbating to Addison as I ate her out the previous night.

“Charli tell me has Chet ever made you cum as hard as you did last night” I asked

Charli just shook her head no as I continued playing with her pussy

“Has he ever made you cum Charli”

“Yes a fe… a few times” She said through ragged breaths

“Has he ever made you cum on his cock or has it always been oral and fingers” I asked

“Oral and fingerssssss” Charlie said as she moaned on my fingers

“Why is that Charli? Why has he never been able to make you cum on his cock?” I asked her as I sped up my fingers

“UGH be..because he… he.. cums to qui…quick and is sm..SMALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL” Charli yelled the last word as she came over my fingers and slumped back into me.

I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean

“You taste delicious Charli” I said

“Now I think we need to fix this hole issue of you not cumming on a cock, what do you say” I asked

“in..in a minute I need to recover” She said

“Not a problem, Addison would you like to help me get ready to help you friend out” I asked to the forgotten person in the room.

“I’d love to” Addison said as she came over and knelt in front of me as Charli moved away. Addison reached in and fished my cock out again

“God it looks even bigger tonight” Addison said as she put my cock in her mouth and started sucking me to full hardness. I sat there enjoying the feeling of Addison servicing my cock, I looked over to see Charli starting to get the feeling in her legs back. I looked over to see Chet eyeing Addison

“She is a damn good cock sucker Chet, I’ll be sure to let you know who is better her or Charli by the time the night is over” I laughed.

I tapped Addison on the head letting her know I was good, I let her know that I will make sure she is taken care of during the rest of the trip as well but tonight was about Charli but she could stay and watch if she wanted.

“Charli you ready” I asked she nodded and walked over to me

“So I’m thinking for your first time summing on a cock we should make it special, how flexible are you Charli?” I asked

Charli decided to answer me by lifting one leg above her head while balancing on the other

“Perfect, now strip and get in position just like that, Chet stand up and help her balance” I said

Charli stripped down and I stepped behind her, placing her leg onto my shoulder while having her grab Chet by his shoulder as I thrust my cock deep into her cunt.

“oh oh oh my god” Charli cried out as she looked right into Chet’s face

“oh that’s deep its so fucking deep oh my god Chet, your brother is so deep inside me” Charli cried as I thrust into her causing her body to bounce between me and Chet as she grabbed onto Chet to support herself.

“Yeah you like that Charli, tell Chet how you feel right now” I said as I thrust with everything I had into the TikTok star

“Oh god Chet, he is so deep, I am so full, FUCK he is destroying my pussy and it is all your fault oh god my pussy is going to one ruined.”

“SHIT SHIT SHOIT YES YES YES OOOOHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSS CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG” Charli yelled as she came on a cock for the very first time. The pleasure to much for her as her body trembled to the point of dislodging my cock and she fell to her knees between me and Chet.

Not giving her any breaks I grabbed her by the hips and slide my cock back in wrapping her legs around my back I lifted her up so she was now completely off the ground being held up by my cock and her hands holding onto Chets waist as I entered her from behind.

“Yeah watch her Chet, watch your girl get fucked like she deserves, look how much she loves it being manhandled and treated like a slut, remember she could stop this anytime but that thought has even crossed her mind as she is experiencing to much pleasure. You know this is what she deserves, but you can’t give it to her, seems like big cocks don’t come from dads genes” I laughed as i continued my assault on Charli, holding her lithe body afloat in the air.

“SHIT SHIT SHIT HERE IT CUMMMS AGAINNNNNNN” Charli yelled as she came again her body convulsing so much I could no longer hold her and placed her on the ground where she curled up and laid there between Chet and I as she continued to shake and bask in a second massive orgasm.

I looked over to Chet who was white as a ghost and seemed to be in shock moving on auto pilot.

“Chet you can go, The girls are staying the night with me and tell everyone the three of us are staying in tomorrow you all can go out and do stuff. I am getting my full 24 hours in.” I said as I patted Chet on the back and lead him out of the room.

I came back to see Charli still curled up on the floor a smile plastered on her face, I looked over to Addison who was laying on the bed nude licking her fingers clean.

“You mind helping me out” I asked her as I pointed to my rock hard cock which still had yet to be released.

It didn’t take me long between being on edge and Addison’s expert mouth to relate my load filling her gut with cum.

After we finished I picked Charli up and carried her to the bathroom leaving her with Addison to help her clean up, while I made a call to the front desk.

The girls came back out, Addison helping Charli walk over to bed before we all climbed in. I leaned over kissing both girls goodnight before making sure i had their attention

“Girls in the morning you will both head to the gym, where something workout appropriate but sexy, something you can workout in but would never where to an actual gym, I will meet you both there” I said before the three of us fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with the girls gone, I changed into some workout clothes and went to the front desk to take of the phone call I made last night before going to the gym and finding the girls both there already starting to stretch and loosen up. I looked over to see Charli wearing a tight black top and tight black leggings that looked like they were painted on. The view they gave of her ass was amazing especially considering the position she was in as she was stretching with her legs spread against the wall.

I looked further in and saw Addison wearing a tight dark green leotard, working on her flexibility, her legs sticking up in the air bent giving a perfect view of her pussy covered only by the thin material.

It was too tempting to resist so I walked up to her and pulled the material aside and gave her pussy a couple long licks before she lost her balance falling over.

“Billy, what the hell someone could walk in any minute” She said as she quickly tried to cover up.

“No one is coming, I talked to the front desk and rented the gym out privately for us for the morning, the shades are drawn and the door is locked it will only be the three of us” I said.

“How the hell could you afford to do that in a place like this” both girls asked.

“I make very good money, I just don’t flaunt it like Chet and his dad” I said

“What do you do that makes such good money” Charli asked

“Well, you know what we did last night to Chet, that is what I do. I am a bull for female celebrities who want to get back at someone by getting fucked properly right in front of them” I said

“Bullshit” Addison said, “No way that is a real job”

“yeah gives us the name of a girl who has used your services” Charli said

“alright, this doesn’t leave this room but how about Selena Gomez” I said

“nope no way Bullshit” Charli said “I just saw a report that she was dating Demi Lovato apparently the used to date and it ended badly which caused their hole feud and they just recently worked it out”

“Who do you think helped them work it out” I said smiling smugly.

“Prove it” Addison said “call Selena right now and prove it”

“okay” I said shrugging my shoulders as I pulled my phone out to FaceTime Selena

“Hey Billy What’s up” Selena said as she answered

“Hey Sel, sorry to bother you, need a favor if you don’t mind. I have a couple potential clients here but they don’t seem to believe me, thinking you could give me a referral” I asked

“Sure, no problem show them to me” Selena said

“Girls, meet Selena gomez, Selena, this is Charli and Addison” I said

“I know who they are Billy, you would have to have been living under a rock the past few years to not know these two” Selena said causing both girls to laugh at me.

“So is it true that Billy really is a Bull to celebrity women? Did he really fuck you in front of some guy you wanted to cuckold to get back at” Charli asked

“Billy, why are you lying to these girls” Selena said causing me to look at her shocked as the girls turned towards me

“See I knew it, no way that was a real job” Addison said

“Oh no the job is real and Billy did fuck me and cuckold someone, it just wasn’t a guy, he did me in front of Demi” Selena said laughing and I joined is especially after seeing the reactions of Charli and Addison.

“Wait so he really is a celebrity Bull, he isn’t lying?” Charli asked

Yep he really is and so much more, he fucked me in front of Demi and helped us work through a lot of shit. I can honestly say that we wouldn’t be together right now if not for him. I’ve also heard stories from some of the other girls that have used him, he has sucked everyone from girls, to friends, boyfriends, fiancés, hell he even helped one girl suck her own brother” Selena said laughing

“Oh I got to go Billy, Demi just got here and seeing you has brought up memories that have made me horny, talk to you soon and girls have fun” Selena said as she hung up the phone.

“Holy shit, it is real” both girls said

“Who else have you fucked?”

“What kind of kinky shit are some of them into?”

“Who was the girl with the brother?”

The girls bombarded me with questions in rapid fire

“Girls those questions are for another time and you won’t get most of those answers from me, just like if someone asks about you I won’t say anything. Now I still have time left with you Charli and I plan on making the most of it, so strip. Addison on the bench legs spread, Charli on top of her” I said

The girls did as I asked, Addison lying on her back legs spread with Charli mirroring her position from above, the two girls face to face wasted no time before making out as I approached and slide my cock into Addisons wet cunt.

“Oh fuck your splitting me open” Addison moaned “God damn you bastard its so fucking big but so god damn goooood”

I kept my thrusting into her, each thrust causing her to move along the bench which in turn caused Charli to move giving me a view of her ass shaking on every thrust into her friend.

After a few minutes of pounding into Addison seeing Charli’s ass bounce with each thrust was too tempting, I pulled out of Addison, shifted my cock upwards and speared into Charli.

“OOOH GOOD YYYYEEEESSSS” Charli moaned as I entered her from behind, Charli her hair back in those braids gave me an idea as I reached forward and grabbed both braids yanking back.

“UUUGGGGHHHHH” Charli moaned as her head was pulled back, I pulled back so far her back was arching, her upper body now hovering just above Addison as I thrust into her.

“Addison suck her tits” I said

Addison wasted no time attacking Charli’s tits soaking them in her spit as she switched back and for the sucking them and teasing her nipples. Eventually it all got to be too much for Charli.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” She moaned as she came again on my cock the third time in a span of 10 hours. I released my hold on Charli’s hair as she collapsed forward her head landing on Addison’s chest.

I removed my cock from Charli, now slick and covered in her juices and I returned it to Addison’s warm inviting cunt.

“Charli time to return the favor suck Addison’s tits” I commanded

Charli wasted no time scooting her body down so her face was right in Addison’s tits as she returned the favor, sucking and licking them, covering them in spit and teasing her nipples with pulls and tiny bites.

It didn’t take long for Addison either between my thrusting and Charli’s assault on her tits soon the TikTok slut was cumming on my dick as well

“SHIT SHIT SHIT YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS” Addison screamed as her orgasmic buildup released flooding my cock and the workout bench with her pussy juice.

The girls were collapsed into each other and tangled mess of limbs. I took a seat on a nearby bench and called Charli over still in need of my own release.

I had Charli kneel between my legs as I looked down at her

“I’ve been wanting to do this since I first saw you” I said

With that I slide my cock into Charli’s mouth, grabbed her braids like handles and began fucking her face as if it was a fleshlight.

“GLUCK…GLUCK…GLUCK” the sounds of my cock bottoming out and my balls slapping against Charli’s chin echoing through the empty gym.

“GLUCK…GLUCK…GLUCK” the spittle and drool coming out of Charli’s mouth looking so sexy along with the smile she had around my cock telling me she was enjoying this.

“Fuck your mouth is amazing Charli, your gonna make me cum soon” I said as I continued using her throat.

Soon Addison joined us kneeling right next to Charli

“Come on Billy, fuck her face, look at her she is loving it, treat her like the dirty white she is, that we both are. Cum for us Billy, cover our faces in you hot delicious cum, mark us as more of your celebrity whores. DO IT come on Billy CUM YOU BIG COCK MOTHERFUCKER CUM ON US” Addison begged as I pulled out of Charli shoving her face right next to Addison’s and released a torrent of jizz on the two social media stars.

after a minute or so the girls started laughing

“Holy shit Billy, look at us we are fucking drenched, fuck I’ve never seen that much cum” Addison laughed.

“Billy grab my phone over there by the wall for me will you” Charli asked.

I brought it over to the girls still kneeling on the floor

“great now take a pic of us” Charli asked as the girls did some sexy poses with their faces covered in my cum.

Charli than took the phone from me and started typing away on it after a few minutes she showed it to me and Addison to see what she had done.

She had sent a text to Chet

Thanks again for being a fucking loser last night and most of our relationship. We are done, I’ll be spending the rest of the trip with your superior brother oh and so will Addison.

Attached to the text was a picture of the two girls faces covered in my cum

After she sent the text, we gathered everything up and made our way back up to my room, with a stop at the girls room for them to get their stuff. We then hurried along as there were still a lot of places I wanted to fuck these two starting with the balcony in full view of the world.

2. Thanks nerick, JU5TU5, qazer, Sorale21, whaywood13, TheLW, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes nerick, JU5TU5, qazer, Sorale21, whaywood13, TheLW, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What a great cast, another epic addition to the series os1
    That was stuff of dreams!!

4. Thanks os1 thanked for this post
    Likes os1 liked this post