List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Bikini Clout" with Haliee Steinfeld

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Bikini Clout" with Haliee Steinfeld

Bikini Clout
    With Hailee Steinfeld
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, anal, non-con, choking, spitting
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
    A/N: Got inspired by those latest Haiz pix

From the moment I met Hailee Steinfeld I could tell she was going to be nothing but trouble.

Now I'll be the first to admit that unlike everyone I knew, I didn't particularly find 'Haiz' all that special. I suppose that being in the industry for as long as I had, and working as an assistant to one of the most famous photographers in Los Angeles, I had seen my fair share of beauties come and go.

Ironically enough, it was due to this fact that things turned out the way that they did.

You see, the moment the actress turned up to location and realized that I wasn't a 'fan' there was instant tension in the air. I could feel it get under her skin almost immediately. I guess she was just used to having all the attention in the room, with guys constantly kissing her ass.

In any event Hailee didn't seem all too thrilled by my cold shoulder, and ultimately waited for the right opportunity to get it off her chest the moment we found ourselves alone in one of the lavish bedrooms.

"Hey, what's up?" she said in a flirtatious way. "I'm Hailee. Got a name?"

Even though I knew she was trying to break the ice and make small talk, I didn't bother answering.

"Err hello? I'm talking to you." she sneered. "Jesus, what is your problem!"

"Robbie." I answered calmly, without looking at her. "Happy?"

The look on her face was priceless.

"Did I offend you or something?" she quizzed. "I think we got off on the wrong foot."

I chuckled at the premise as I continued to search the camera bag for some equipment.

"Ha. Typical." I remarked. "Why do Hollywood Princesses always assume everything is about them."

"Excuse me!"

"Just cos I don't fawn all over you or try to get in your pants, you think there's something wrong with me?"

"Um, that's not what I—"

"Honestly, you child stars are all the same." I stated bluntly. "I really don't get what all the hype is about."

"oh, is that right?" she seethed.

"Just my opinion." I shrugged. "Of course, you're more than welcome to change my mind."

"Ha! You wish pal." she snapped. "And for the record I probably could if I wanted to."

"Ah-Huh."

Funnily enough the more rude and curt I was with her the more it riled her up. In fact I dare say that it had been a while since anyone had spoken to her in such a blunt way, no doubt thanks to all the yes-men in her life.

"You know you really should learn to calm down and take constructive criticism better." I suggested.

Haiz narrowed her eyes.

"I don't know who you think you are, but I'm not doing this shoot to get approval from guys like you!"

"No?" I grinned. "For who then, mommy and daddy? Let me guess, you won't be showing a lot of skin in this shoot, as per usual these days."

Hailee growled with frustration just as one of the make up girls entered the room and stopped to ask if everything was okay, sensing the tension.

I ignored them both and ventured back out to my boss to hand him another filter, while Hailee stormed out of the house a minute later to announce that she had changed her mind and was now willing to pose in some much more revealing bikinis, she had earlier refused to wear.

Even though I couldn't prove it, I was sure our harsh encounter was behind her decision.

However as smug as I was, I was soon made to eat my words as the leggy brunette strutted out of the house in nothing more than a set of heels and a skimpy bikini, and was asked to take off the stilettos as the look was proving to be 'overly-sexy' and not what the producers of the shoot were looking for.

Of course, as impressive as she looked, I did my best to seem disinterested which only appeared to fuel Hailee's motivation to really 'work it up' for the camera, and after several more costume changes, it was a wrap. With most of the days pix in the can, we all started to pack up the gear.

Having spend most of the day under the sun, shooting in and around the pool, I too was keen to call it a day and was right in the process of tearing down the lighting equipment when my ears perked up to the sound of someone calling my name.

"Hey Robbie, can I talk to you for a minute?" Hailee said.

Almost everyone in the vicinity stopped what they were doing and looked in my direction, as if I had done something wrong. I simply shrugged and walked in her direction only to see her disappear into the house and then followed her into the same bedroom where we had argued earlier.

Inside I was surprised to see that we were alone, with Hailee pacing from one side of the room to the other while taking off her earrings and essentially stripping out of her current costume.

"Can you shut the door behind you please," she said without looking at me.

I did as she asked, but when I turned to face her again I was absolutely left speechless to watch the 24-year-old actress peel off the last vestige of cloth she wore, to leave her standing there absolutely butt-ass naked in front of me!

I barely had time to think straight, much less consider anything witty to say, before Haiz was on me like white on rice!

In an instant the starlet kissed me hard on the lips, so hard in fact that we actually landed loudly against the door behind me, while my hands instinctively slid down her nude body to cup and squeeze her bare-naked butt!

"Yeah... how about now?" she purred between kisses. "You son of a bitch. Do I have your attention now?"

Steinfeld slipped her warm tongue into my mouth for added effect, as I reached up with one hand to cup her breasts and tweak her pebble like nipples. However, despite these unexpected events I still remained stubborn in my judgement and refused to give her the approval she so desperately wanted.

In fact I was just about to degrade her with another demeaning comment when she took it upon herself to reach into my pants and wrap her long soft fingers around my cock!

"Mm. Not impressed my ass," she smiled. "You're rock hard right now. I wonder why?"

"Yes well, that's just a biological reaction to getting attacked by a naked women." I tried to justify, only to feel her squeeze and stroke my hard cock in her hand.

"Liar." she teased. "Just admit it. You want to fuck me so bad. Just like everyone else."

Really? I thought. Like everyone else?

"Nope." I replied back.

"Admit it! I want to hear you say it."

"Sorry. Can't help you there sweetheart. I told you. I'm not impressed."

I could see the fire in her eyes, and for a moment I wasn't sure if she was going to slap me or kiss me again.

In fact I think I was a little shocked by what she actually did next, when she took a step back and without warning slapped me hard across the face, causing her hand to strike the side of my ear and make me lose my hearing briefly.

In an instant, I grabbed her by the wrists and threw her up against the wall behind her, pinning her there.

"UNNGHH! Get your fucking hands off me!" she growled. "You piece of shit!"

"You fucking little cunt!" I snapped back, finally letting my anger get the better of me.

"Mm. That's what I"m talking about." she smirked defiantly. "I was starting to wonder if you were a real man or just a pussy!"

"Real man?" I quipped back, as I held her up against the wall by the throat and now let my other wander over her naked body to grope and fondle her (excited) chest.

From the short amount of time I had her pinned there, I could tell from the way she panted erotically that she actually enjoyed being man handled like that. It clearly turned her on. I also had to admit that as she stood there naked against the wall like that, with her long dark hair all disheveled and messy, she looked sexy as hell.

"Go on then, prove it!" she dared. "Prove you're a man, and fuck me."

"You twisted little bitch!" I hissed. "I should have known you'd be into this submissive shit, just another silly little whore with daddy issues."

"Fuck you! Prove it. I dare you." she grunted. "What are you afraid of? I'm standing her asking you. Daring you. Take out your cock and make an example of me. Make me gag on it!"

I shook my head, and was about to refuse her latest request when Hailee suddenly broke free of my grip and pushed me back until I tripped and fell back onto the bed behind me, giving her a chance to pounce, and haul down my shorts and grasp my cock directly.

"Trust me, the shit I'm going to do to you..."

"yeah-yeah, I've heard it all bef--fuck!" I gasped out loud, as Hailee immediately slipped me into her warm mouth and went to sucking my cock with purpose.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head, as her soft velvety tongue massaged me with a dreamy sensation while I felt her fingers tickle my balls. There was no doubt about it, Hailee Steinfeld was a god damn blowjob connoisseur and knew precisely what to do.

In fact thanks to her surprising skill set it didn't take long for her to swallow me whole, taking every inch, going balls deep, and holding me there. The view from above was truly sensational, the curve of her naked shoulders and the way the sunset gleamed through the million dollar window.

None of the girls I had previously dated could deep-throat like her, especially considering my size, and even they couldn't match her zeal or passion for it, which both pleased and frightened me.

The feel of Hailee's tongue polishing me up and down while her lips sucked me like a hoover, was extraordinary. I placed my hand on the back of her head as she closed her eyes and began to bob her head up and down over my bell-end at a swift pace.

"I bet I could make you cum right now," she quipped smugly. "-if I really wanted to."

As stubborn as I was, we both knew she was right but I wasn't willing to give her the satisfaction.

So instead I pulled her up from the floor and into a deep long kiss where she eventually sucked my earlobe into her mouth and bit down. I swear I felt blood, and I almost yelped out in pain, but still I was aroused. I wanted to fucking ravish her at that point!

"Admit it, you want to fuck me." her voice was mild, aroused and breathy.

The girl was as stubborn as I was.

"Be careful what you wish for,"

"Just admit it."

"Yes, I want to fuck you!" I begrudgingly answered before kissing her.

With that, Hailee who was still as naked as the day she was born, moved to straddle me on the bed.

"Finally! About fucking time," she said as she reached down between us to unbuckle my belt. "I was going to lose my mind if you didn't admit it."

As Hailee spoke, she smiled and reached down to grasp the base of my cock and directed it at her glistening sex.

In all my days, I'd never felt a woman as wet or as tight as her, and in moments I was moaning and grunting as she sat her firm ass down onto my rod and whipped her hips back and forth.

It only occurred to me now that in the process of shutting the door behind me I hadn't bothered to lock it, but laying there now with her riding me like this, it felt so fucking incredible I dare not break the momentum or tell her stop, much less get up and lock it.

Instead I just had to hope that the rest of the crew were too busy or preoccupied to notice that the actress and I were missing, and currently fucking right down the hall. As I lay there contemplating all this, the actress aggressively shoved her tongue down my throat, and I responded by grabbing hold of her bare naked hips and thrust desperately up into her.

She pulled back harshly on my hair and bit my bottom lip, causing me to make a pitiful strangled noise that made her laugh as she leaned down and bit at my neck, sucking it harshly to give me a love bite, while still flicking her hips back and forth and grinding herself against my pubic bone.

"Arghh you fucking bitch!" I growled. "Stop biting me, I've got a girlfriend!"

"Mm... you're a real sweet talker you know that."

"And who said you can just hop on top of me and ride my cock like that?"

Hailee grinned, "Go on then. Try and stop me."

We both knew full well there was no way on earth I'd stop her from riding me.

"You really get off on this shit don't you?" I said. "Being a bitch, and having all this clout."

Hailee smiled again.

"At least I won. I got you to admit that you want me."

I gasped out a denial as she started to pick up the pace, up and down, taking my dick deep and slow.

She added, "Maybe you're just not used to a girl who knows what she wants, and takes it."

She squeezed tighter around me to prove her point.

"You're a big talker Hailee, when you THINK you're in charge." I smirked. "But when was the last time someone just pinned you down and fucked you in the ass!"

"Oh please, I—" she trailed off into a moan, as I suddenly flipped her onto her back, and immediately took control of the situation.

"Don't you dare." she said in a stern but somewhat daring tone.

Even though she didn't have to say it, we both knew she was referring to my comment about her getting fucked in the ass. At least, that's the way I took it and despite her objections, I pulled out of her slimy cunt and impatiently pressed the head of my cock against her brown eye.

"Please." she glared up at me.

"What happened to little miss know it all. Little miss feisty?"

"Fuck you." she snapped, before suddenly and shockingly spitting right in my face!

The action actually stunned me momentarily.

"Oh, no you fucking didn't. I growled, as Hailee giggled.

I then watched as she erotically bit down on her bottom lip while I slowly buried the head of my cock into her tiny little starfish.

"No baby. Fuck. You." I smirked as I entered her back passage.

Her body tensed up as her hand reached down to play with her pussy, while I now swung my hips back and forth and probed her backdoor. I was initially going to just take it easy on her ass if only to prove a point, but when I discovered just how experienced she appeared to be back there (this clearly wasn't her first time) I decided to take it up a notch, and went to town.

"Nnghh! You son of a bitch. oohh fuck." she moaned. "I bet it gets you off right now, fucking me in the ass like this!"

With a smug grin I gave as good as I got.

"Come on Hailee, admit it. Tell me you like it." I teased, while calling back on her previous comments. "Tell me you love getting fucked in the ass."

To her credit Steinfeld initially refused to give in and shook her head, however she ultimately couldn't hold back her moans and grunted out her satisfaction while biting her bottom lip again.

"Yes, I love it. Please." she purred. "Fuck my ass Robbie. Don't stop."

Just hearing this tone from her was enough to set me off as I now jack-hammered her caboose into the mattress, and felt her rosebud grip and milk me.

"Are you ready to shoot baby?!" she cooed. "cos I want you to cum all over my body!"

I didn't need to be asked twice, and pulled out a moment later to ejaculate all over her sweat-glazed body on the bed. In fact it was only lucky for us that most if not all of the crew were already outside packing the trucks otherwise they would have surely heard the climax.

When I finally got up on shaky legs, my first impulse was to reach over and turn the lock on the door, which apparently bemused Hailee.

"Duh. A bit late now don't you think." she chastised from the bed, still laying there covered in spunk.

Hearing that tone I realised just what kind of a bitch she really was.

"Wow, you just can't help being a fucking bitch can you," I said.

The smile on her face quickly vanished as she got up.

"GET OUT!!"

"Or what?" I said standing face to face with her.

For a moment she had a serious look on her face, but when she realised the absurdity of the situation and the fact she was still naked and dripping in semen, she laughed.

"Leave, or I'll make you fuck me again."

"Make me? Promises, promises." I said while putting on my shirt. "You got issues girl."

As I started to leave Hailee moved to stand between me and the door.

"Tell me the truth though," she flirted. "That was a damn good blowjob wasn't it?"

"Meh, I've had better." I lied.

"FUCK YOU!! GET OUT!!"

Post Thanks / Like

After seeing those goddess-like photos of Hailee, i hoped that a new story about would appear. I enter the site here, and it fucking HAPPENED! AWESOME WORK, ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jesus fuck that was so hot!

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not even my birthday, but it feels like it now.

7. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh what an exciting story, great

9. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Love Hailee

11. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Always love a good Hailee story and this more than delivered.

13. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Love this story! Love to see stories about Hailee!

15. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, TPG liked this post