Thread: "Off the Clock Justice" with Kylie Jenner

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Off the Clock Justice" with Kylie Jenner

Off the Clock Justice
    With Kylie Jenner
    By: griffent67
    Codes: MF, Spank, Oral
    Disclaimer: This is fictional and purely fantasy

Working the night shifts as a cop were the worst. You were either busy beyond belief, or had nothing to do, but sit in the cop car checking if people were speeding or not. Tonight happened to be the latter. I had only received two calls in an eight hour shift and had been forced to spend the majority of my time sitting in one location, checking speeds, and listening to the radio.

During my entire shift no one had exceeded the 70mph speed limit enough to turn on my lights and pull them over. As my shift began winding down, I couldn't wait to get off and get back home after practically doing nothing all day.

However, as I went to put everything back in place and drive back, I saw a flash of headlights far away. As much as I wanted to ignore it and end my shift, I knew the car had to be doing at least 90mph and didn't want something dangerous to happen to the driver or someone else.

So I turned the speedometer back on and shot it at the orange Bugatti that was quickly approaching and saw the car was going 95mph. Due to the speed, the Bugatti quickly passed where I was sitting and I had to rush to turn my sirens on and follow after them. After following for several minutes and reaching speeds over 100mph, I finally caught up to the Bugatti. The sportscar began slowing down and pulled to the side of the road. After we were both stopped I realized how far we had gone since I began following. I had been sitting in a highly lit area and was now in an area with woods surrounding our two cars.

Looking at my car's clock I saw where my shift was over. Due to the slow day and just wanting to get home, I only wanted to give the driver a warning and advise them to slow down. After getting out, I walked up to the Bugatti and saw the driver's side window was already down. Upon getting close enough, I was amazed at the stunning, yet familiar, brunette sitting inside.

"Ugh what is this about? Do you know who I am?" She asked demandingly.

The second her breath hit my face I could tell she had been drinking. "Miss I pulled you over because you were speeding well above the limit. And it smells like you've been drinking too."

Apparently offended by what I said, the brunette stated, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Kylie Jenner. I could have your job for this."

That's why she looked familiar! I never watched her family's drama filled show, but I had jerked off to several of Kylie's lingerie photoshoots.

"Miss Jenner, my shift just ended. You don't want a ticket, I don't want to spend the time writing up a ticket. I just need you to slow down while driving to wherever you're going. But first I need to make sure you're under the alcohol limit so you can get there safe. Can you please step out of the car?" I replied, desperately hoping she would do this simple task so we could both get to where we wanted to go.

Kylie then looked down at my name plate and began getting out of her car and said, "Fine, but I'll remember this officer Jordan."

After exiting her Bugatti I couldn't help but check her out and finally realize what she was wearing. Kylie was in a tight black dress that perfectly displayed her ample breasts and barely covered her thick ass along with high heels.

I first had her try and walk a straight line. I thought this would be a quick way to show if she had drank too much to drive or not, and give me an opportunity to continue eyeing her. However, she stumbled after only a few steps.

"Damn it! It's my heels. I'm fine to drive." She yelled out.

Thankful we were in a more deserted area where no one, including paparazzi, could hear. I then decided to see if she could recite the alphabet backwards.

"I can't do that sober!" Kylie replied.

I couldn't argue since I probably couldn't either. I then reached my last test. I asked her to take a breathalyzer test.

After some arguing from Kylie, she finally agreed. It did not take long for the test to show she was unfortunately well above the limit.

I was pissed. I had a celebrity drama queen arguing that she wasn't actually drunk and that the test was bad. And it was well past an hour since I was supposed to be off work. At this point I had two choices. I could either take her back to the station, give her a DUI, fill out a lot of paperwork, and deal with the paparazzi that would come as soon as they heard a rumor of it which would all take hours, or I could simply drive her back to her house and send a tow truck to get her car, and then I could be on my way home a lot sooner.

After deciding to drive her home, I told her of the idea. She didn't take kindly to it. "No! I'm going to my friends tonight. You just want to drive me back home and hope for the chance to fuck me!"

The idea hadn't crossed my mind, but it did make my dick throb. Kylie and I went back and forth several times before I finally said, "Fine, have it your way. Turn around and put your hands behind your back, you're under arrest."

She resisted to this as well. "Wait, why?"

"I'm trying to help you avoid a lot of trouble, yet you keep fighting more and more. So, if you aren't going to let me drive you home safely, I'll drive you back in handcuffs in the back of my car." I followed these last words by turning Kylie around and handcuffing her wrists together behind her.

She continued fighting as I guided her to the back of my cop car, "I'm Kylie Jenner! Just wait till I report you tomorrow!" As she got into the cop car, Kylie's tiny dress opened and allowed me a peak up her dress to see her black underwear, causing my member to grow a little harder.

I was able to type her name into our database system and pull her address up, then called the tow company about her car. After all of this, we began to drive.

While I thought what I was doing was nice, Kylie continued threatening to report me and lobbying insults at me from the back. It wasn't until we were halfway to her house that Kylie circled back to me doing this just so I could have my way with her.

"You just want to try getting in me. I saw you checking me out earlier. And staring at my ass."

I was regretting my decision more as she kept talking. I finally decided trying to change subjects by asking where she was going driving so fast while drunk.

I was shocked to hear, "I haven't had any in a while and was driving to meet up with someone and get fucked before you decided to ruin my night."

She continued nagging after her answer and I finally reached my limit as we pulled into her driveway. I opened the door and grabbed Kylie and her purse and walked to her door.

"Which key opens the door?" I asked demandingly after opening her purse.

Kylie looked confused before asking, "Why do you need the key?"

I began trying different keys since she wouldn't answer before finding the right one and telling her, "Because I'm going to walk you in there and do what you've been saying all night. I'm going to do what you had planned tonight and fuck you."

Kylie seemed taken back by this comment before shaking her head yes as I grabbed her and walked inside with her hands still cuffed behind her.

We entered her bedroom where I tossed her on her back. I made quick work of pulling off her dress, leaving Kylie in a tiny black thong that was tucked into her large ass and high heels.

I unzipped my pants and put my growing dick in front of Kylie's face and told her to suck it while I started playing with her boobs. Kylie obediently took me in her mouth and began moaning at her tits being flicked and played with.

Kylie's lips felt amazing on my dick. Not only did she have those cock sucking lips that could make any man cum in seconds, Kylie was also a natural born cock sucker.

"Yea take this dick down your throat Kylie." Seeing her try to deep throat me gave me an idea. I reached for my phone and snapped a few pics of her sucking me off.

I knew I was getting close and there was something else I wanted to do before I entered Kylie. I took one hand of her boob, pulled her thong to the side and began fingering her with two fingers. And I took my other hand and placed it at the back of Kylie's head. She must have known what was coming as she opened wide as I began face fucking the model.

"Mfghmfhg" Kylie moaned as my fingers sped up, unable to talk with my dick in her mouth.

With Kylie moaning around my member and me forcing her down on my dick to deep throat me, I couldn't last any longer and blasted all of my cum in her mouth. After pulling out Kylie swallowed all of it and laid back resting. That was until I pulled her up, flipped her, and bent her over her bed. She instantly spread her legs thrusting her butt out even more.

After pulling her thong off, I snapped another pic and gave her a hard smack on her thick ass. Kylie yelped and moaned at this before I began to tease her.

"Is this what you wanted Kylie? To be dicked down by some random guy tonight?" I teased.

She sexily replied, "Yes. It didn't matter who it was tonight as long as I got some dick."

"You little slut." I began, adding another smack on her ass. "You were just begging to get pounded tonight. Tell me what you want."

"I want your dick to fill me up Mr. Officer. You've already arrested me, now pound me. Please!" Kylie begged.

With that, I thrust my dick in her wet pussy. Even though I knew she had been with tons of guys, she still felt amazing. I grabbed the handcuffs on Kylie to pick up speed and pound her faster.

"Oh fuck, you fill so good officer. Fuck your prisoner. Make me cum. Please I'm so close." Kylie moaned.

I felt her pussy start tightening around my dick and knew she was close. With one more thrust and hard smack on her ass, Kylie yelled out she was cumming and exploded. I continued thrusting throughout her orgasm until she had finished shaking.

I wasn't through with her yet, and flipped her back around and pushed her on her bed.

"I like you better when you've got something in your mouth." And with that I found her thong on the floor. "Open up." Apparently thinking I was putting my dick in her mouth again, Kylie was surprised when I pushed her thong into her awaiting mouth. I then took another pic of Kylie on her back with her legs open and mouth stuffed.

I quickly pushed back into her pussy while she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in deeper. I may be an ass guy, but I couldn't help but love the way her tits jiggled with every thrust, and grabbed hold of them, pinching and twisting her nipples.

"You like this Kylie? Handcuffed, gagged with your thong, and fucked by a stranger?" I questioned Kylie.

She could only moan to the dirty talk and nod her head yes.

I could feel her getting close to her second orgasm of the night so I began using one hand to massage her clit which pushed her over the edge. Kylie was almost screaming into her underwear as she climaxed all over my dick.

I knew I was close too and pulled Kylie off the bed and onto her knees. I started jacking off seeing Kylie on the floor waiting for my cum. It didn't take but a few seconds for me to cum and ejaculate all over Kylie's face. After I shot my last rope of cum on Kylie's face, I pulled my phone back out taking the last pic of the night with my cum all over Kylie Jenner's face, still handcuffed.

Kylie stayed on her knees while I got redressed and uncuffed her wrists. Before walking out I said, "I'll get your number from the system. Next time we do this, maybe I can bring a second set of handcuffs and you can call up your sister Kendall." Kylie, with cum still on her face and thong still hanging out of her mouth, looked up at me with a seductive look and nodded her head yes.

Post Thanks / Like

Please do a part 2

3. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, whaywood13 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cmc View Post
    Please do a part 2
    Yes, please

5. Thanks RallyVincentCZ thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, JU5TU5 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great job griffent67 for posting some Kyle fiction that gets not nearly enough attention. Can't wait to read and post on your sequel.