List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "On the Ground" with Rose Park

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "On the Ground" with Rose Park

On The Ground
    Starring Rose Park
    Written by alpha17
    Codes: FF, MFF, oral, Creampie
    Disclaimer: This story is purely work of fiction and only for entertainment purposes

I've been dating Rose from Blackpink ever since I met her at Coachella. After a few months she invited me to join her in Korea. Ever since then we've been inseparable when she wasn't working. From dating her I've learned something about her that previously only Lisa knew about. Rose has extreme stage fright for stage performances. The only thing that can calm her from her nerves is an orgasm. Before Rose and I started dating she would excuse herself and play with herself until she came right before a performance. It wasn't long before we started dating that Lisa found out about Rose's secret and would occasionally help her out.

I'll never forget what it was like walking in on Lisa going down on Rose before a concert. It was the hottest sight I had ever seen in my life. Lisa was on all fours with her ass in the air and Rose was laying on her back, legs spread, and her panties on the floor while Lisa was licking her pussy. Lisa's hand was between her own legs fingering her own pussy while she ate out Rose. They were both shocked to see me standing in the doorway but I was even more shocked when they asked me to join them. Of course, I had already been fucking Rose whenever we got the chance but there was no way in hell I was going to pass up a chance to fuck the two of them together. That brings me to now.

"You like the way I suck your cock baby?" Rose asked while on her knees sucking my dick.

Rose had recently released a solo song and was doing a solo stage performance for it. As per usual she needed a good orgasm to get into the right head space but I told her I wanted to have some fun as well. Rose picked up the speed and began to rapidly bob her head on my cock until I released a huge load of cum right down her throat.

"You always cum so much baby" Rose said after she swallowed the load in her mouth.

"Well I had a good reason" I said while laying her down on the couch.

I took her safety shorts and thong and pulled them off and tossed them to the side. She was left in her corset crop top and mini skirt. I spread her legs wide open and kissed my way up her thighs before I reached her hairless pussy. I licked along her wet folds earning a moan from her. I flicked her clit with my tongue before sliding a finger into her. A second finger followed once I picked up the pace with my tongue. Rose always loved having her pussy worshipped when I go down on her. I started to piston my fingers in and out of her pussy while making sure to hit her clit with my tongue before she finally came.

"Oh fuck yes babe! That was amazing" Rose said between moans.

I stood up and started to turn towards her loose clothes before Rose gently gripped my rock hard cock.

"Let me help you with this first" she said while stroking my length.

I started to lead her to the couch before she stopped me and directed me to the floor.

"The couch is too hard. Besides I think this is a good situation given my song don't you think?" she said as she directed me to lay down on my back.

Rose gave my cock a few quick licks before straddling me. She lifted her skirt up and used her other hand to aim my cock at her center before she lowered herself and impaled herself on my cock. She had the tightest pussy that I had ever felt. No matter how many times we've fucked I could never get over how magnificent her pussy felt around my cock. The only other pussy that ever even came close was Lisa's.

Rose bounced up and down on my cock while I sat up and pulled her top down. I sucked on her pink nipples while she leaned back and continued to pleasure my cock. She put her hands on my chest for support and increased her speed on my cock until she finally came all over my cock while at the same time I blew my second load straight up into her pussy. After catching her breath she removed my cock from her pussy and stood up and slipped her thong and shorts back on under her skirt. She fixed the rest of her outfit and headed towards the stage.

"When I'm done I'll be expecting another round from you." She said before heading to the stage to perform for millions of people with two loads of my cum inside her.

2. Thanks Sorale21, RallyVincentCZ, Expect, taranev, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice one alpha17, short and sweet! Doesn't get much hotter than a 3-way with Rose and Lisa.

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent story, I hope I have a second part

5. Thanks RallyVincentCZ thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

An excellent short story!

7. Thanks RallyVincentCZ thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ liked this post