Thread: "Off the Clock Justice 2" with Kylie and Kendall Jenner

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Off the Clock Justice 2" with Kylie and Kendall Jenner

Off the Clock Justice 2
    With Kylie and Kendall Jenner
    Written By griffent67
    Codes: Anal, ATM, MF, Finger, Oral, Spank, Dirty Talk
    Disclaimer: This is fictional and purely fantasy

It was shaping up to be another late night of only watching for cars speeding in my zone. The only enjoyment I had while sitting in my cop car was staring at some pictures on my phone. You see, I still couldn't believe a week ago I had pulled Kylie Jenner over, and eventually drove her home and pounded her before cumming all over her face.

I had told her before I left that night that I would get her number from our system and text her to arrange another hookup (potentially with her sister too). I was able to get her number from the system, however I had not yet text her about hooking up again. I guess you could say I was nervous about sending the text since she was drunk the first time we hooked up and I was scared of her potentially reporting me for what we had done and what I was hoping to happen again. It also didn't help that with someone with her name recognition reporting me would more than likely get me fired.

It had been a constant battle in my head since the hookup of whether or not to text her. Potentially getting another chance to fuck Kylie Jenner? Any man would dream of this. Potentially getting fired and possible jail time for using a federal database to get her number and more? This made it a much harder decision. Each night over the past week, I ended my thought process with, "I can think about it more tomorrow."

However, all of my thought process went away when I received a text from an unknown number.

"Hey Officer Jordan. I hope you haven't forgotten about me or the deal we made last week."

Knowing this was Kylie I responded, "I haven't stopped thinking about it. But how did you get my number?"

Within minutes my phone buzzed again, "Since you hadn't text me, I called some friends at the police station and got your number. My sister is here and I think we need some of your punishment….. but if you're too scared to text me, maybe I need to call one of those friends at the station to come instead."

"I'll be there in 15 minutes." I responded within seconds before starting the drive to Kylie's house.

Kylie simply text back with a winking face, "Don't forget the handcuffs."

After arriving, I walked up to the front door and knocked. However there was no answer after a couple of minutes and I decided to check to see if the door was unlocked. Thankfully it was, and I could not believe what was in front of me when I walked into the living room. Kylie and Kendall were both standing in front of me clad in only their see through lace black bra and thongs.

"Are you here to arrest and punish us Officer Jordan." Kendall seductively asked.

I had trouble concentrating for a second before replying, "That depends on how good you are at following orders. Bend over the couch and keep your hands behind your back."

Saying yes sir, Kylie and Kendall both did as asked and bent over the couch, spreading their legs and arching their backs to push their asses out even more. I walked up and put the handcuffs around the wrist of each sister before stepping back and admiring the scene before me. The supermodel sisters were bent over, barely concealing any skin, handcuffed, and were ready for me to have my way with them.

I knew Kylie's figure from my time with her last week, but I was slightly surprised to see how sexy Kendall was as well. While Kylie was more shapely with her large breasts and thick ass, Kendall looked more of a goddess with a tiny frame, tits that were nicer than I previously thought, and round bubble butt.

After admiring their bodies for what felt like an hour, I stepped back up to them and smacked each on the ass. Kendall moaned and then asked, "What are you going to do to us officer?"

"Your sister is going to watch you get fucked with my baton." I exclaimed, grabbing Kylie's arm and putting her in the chair a few steps away.

After stripping Kendall of her thong, I pulled my baton out of my belt and slapped it against Kendall's ass. Her yelp from this was soon muffled after I brought the baton to her mouth and told her to suck on it. "Get this wet for your pussy baby." After she began sucking on it, I brought two fingers down to her pussy and effortlessly slid them in. I started slow, until my fingers were knuckles deep and I began picking up the pace. With each thrust Kendall pushed her ass out more, trying to take more of my fingers in her. After noticing this, I got to my knees with my fingers still in her and pushed my tongue into her ass.

"Mfghmfghmfghmfgh!" Was all Kendall could moan as I began alternating between using my fingers and tongue in her ass and pussy. It didn't take long before I was licking up her juices from Kendall's first orgasm of the night.

But I wasn't done with her yet in this position, and grabbed the baton out of her mouth.

"Fuck that was good. No one has ever made me cum that – ugh fuck!" Kendall screamed as I cut her off by shoving the end of the baton in her waiting wet pussy.

"Oh fuck this is good! Shit I can't believe you're fucking me with this! Keep going! Faster!" Kendall yelled out.

After I smacked her ass again, "You little slut. Getting off on a baton. Begging for it."

Kendall, getting close to her second orgasm, screamed, "Yes! I'm a little slut. I'll be whatever you want me to be tonight! Just keep going and make me cum again!"

I looked over and saw Kylie moving her legs together, trying to rub her thong against her pussy, no doubt wet from watching her sister get fucked by a baton.

After grabbing and pulling Kendall's hair back and giving one last thrust of the baton, she enjoyed her second orgasm of the night. After her legs stopped shaking, Kendall began falling back on the couch before I grabbed her and pulled her to her knees. I then went and brought Kylie back over and put her on her knees as well.

"Now show me what good little cocksuckers your sisters taught you to be and suck me off." I ordered them.

Obediently, both sisters began licking and fighting their way to be the first to engulf my dick. Kylie eventually swallowed my sword first, which left Kendall to lick and suck on my balls.

It was sexy enough having the two supermodel sisters lick all over my dick, but they both maintained eye contact the entire time. I pulled my phone out and took a few pictures to remember this by. Apparently the sisters were always ready to pose as the second they saw me taking pictures, Kylie put an entire nut in her mouth and Kendall deepthroated me, all while eyeing my phone.

Each girl swirled their tongue all over my cock. Either girl could put any man in a trance with the way they sucked me off while making direct eye contact.

I began getting close when both girls eyed each other, then began licking from the base of my dick to the tip until they had drifted off my dick and put their tongues in the others mouth. I quickly snapped a few pictures of the sisters having a sloppy make out session before announcing I was close.

Both Kylie and Kendall turned on their knees to face me and stuck out their tongues waiting on cum for their reward. It didn't take long for me to jack off looking down at the sisters and explode all over both of them. Some cum landed in each girls mouth, but the majority of it landed on Kylie and Kendall's face.

"Be good sluts and lick each other up." I said while watching both sisters begin using their tongues on each other's face, licking up my cum.

After finishing, Kylie looked up and asked, "What now officer?"

I didn't respond to this, but rather picked Kylie up and bent her over the couch, giving her a hard smack on her ass before stripping her of her thong. After tossing the thong aside, I grabbed Kendall and seated her right behind her sister's ass.

I told Kendall, "You got the baton up your pussy, but your sister's going to get your tongue up hers." And with that I shoved Kendall's face into Kylie's pussy.

Kendall didn't wait in devouring Kylie's pussy while I didn't wait in snapping a few pictures of this. With how many pictures I had taken last week and tonight I decided if there was a third time I would just film it.

"Yea eat this pussy sis. Do what the good officer said and eat me out." Kylie said in-between moans.

Seeing Kendall licking Kylie's pussy like this got me hard again. After seeing Kendall unknowingly in the position she was in with her ass sticking out, I sank down behind her and buried my dick in her pussy. With her sister's pussy in her mouth, Kendall could only moan, causing Kylie to also moan from the vibrations.

Their moans continued to egg me on to pound Kendall as fast and hard as I could. There were so many sounds at the same time: skin slapping against skin with my every thrust, Kendall's muffled moans, and Kylies load moans.

"Kendall, you look sexy doing this, but I know a way you'd look better." And with that, I grabbed a fistful of Kendall's hair, pulled back, and pushed her face into Kylie's ass. "Eat your sister's ass Kendall."

"Ugh shit Kendall! Your tongue feels so good." Kylie exclaimed, surprised at Kendall's ass eating ability.

"What feels good Kylie? Tell me what your dear sister is doing that feels good?" I teased knowing Kylie was close.

"Ugh oh fuck! My – Kendell's tongue in my – Kendall eating me out feels good!" Kylie yelled in between moans.

I continued teasing until I got the answer I wanted, "And what is she eating out Kylie? Where's her tongue"

"She's eating my ass out! Her tongue is in my ass! Kendall's making me cum eating my ass out!" Kylie screamed out. I grabbed Kendell's hair again, forcing her back to Kylie's pussy to lick up all of her sister's juices. Apparently this action pushed Kendall over the edge, as after one more thrust, Kendall was also cumming for her third time tonight.

After Kylie stopped shaking, she relaxed back down on the couch, still bent over. I grabbed Kendall and picked her up and put her on the chair this time with one last thing I wanted to do.

"Hey what the fuck! She got all the attention last week, I want some more!" Kendall exclaimed.

"You two are the same way. I told your sister this last week." I took a step and found Kylie's discarded thong and picked up. "I like you better when your mouth is filled with something." And pushed Kylie's thong into her sister's mouth. "Suck on your sister's juices and watch her get fucked."

Kendall still looked angry, but I didn't care. There was something that I hadn't done last week and hadn't stopped thinking about doing to Kylie since.

I walked back up behind Kylie and stuffed a finger in her mouth, telling her to suck it. After about a minute, I pulled my finger away and asked, "So how did you like having a tongue in your ass?"

"I loved it, it felt so good! Why?"

With a smirk I told her, "Because your about to get fucked in the ass." And with that I used that finger she just sucked and began rubbing and slowly inserting it in her ass while my other hand played with her clit.

Regardless of whether she wanted to argue against this or not didn't matter, as she could only moan with me playing with her body. After my finger was able to slide in and out of her ass quickly, I pulled out and asked, "What do you want Kylie? What does my slut want?"

"I want your dick! Please give me your dick!" Kylie begged.

"Tell me where you want it. Beg for it." I demanded.

Kylie turned her head and beggingly said, "I want you to fuck me in the ass. Please fuck my slutty ass Officer. I'll do anything for you to just give it to me. Make me your slut by fucking me in the ass!"

I couldn't resist any longer and buried my sword in her.

"Fuck you're so big! But it feels so fucking good!" Kylie moaned.

As I was able to slide in and out easier, I picked up the pace until I was able to ram into Kylie's thick ass as hard as I could. You could hear the skin slapping with every thrust anywhere in the house, and one look at Kendall could tell you she was disappointed it wasn't her getting anal right now.

As we picked up a rthym with Kylie pushing her ass out for every thrust to take in more of my dick, I reached up and grabbed hold of her hair yanking back.

"Yes! Pull my hair. Spank me. Treat me like the slut I am!" Kylie moaned.

At her request, I began smacking her ass with my free hand, watching it ripple in between every thrust.

It only took a few more minutes before Kylie yelled out she was cumming, and I knew my time was coming too. After Kylie came back down from her orgasm, I let go of her hair and pulled out knowing where I wanted my load to go.

I walked over to Kendall and pulled Kylie's thong out of her mouth. "You've sucked your sister's pussy enough tonight. Now taste her ass again." And grabbed hold of her head and began face fucking the model.

Kendall was moaning and groaning at the same time as I forced as much of my meat down her throat. I began forcing her to deepthroat me, holding her head in place until she started gagging, and then pulling her off. It only took a few minutes of this before I exploded in Kendall's mouth.

After seeing her swallow my load, I pulled out wiping the remaining saliva on Kendall's chin, and unlocked the sister's handcuffs. After getting redressed and putting the handcuffs up, I began to get ready to leave before Kylie and Kendall walked up to me.

"Hang onto these." The sisters both handed me their thongs. "You can bring them back next weekend." With a final kiss, I left knowing I would be back in a week with more ways to make the sisters cum.

Post Thanks / Like

Please do a sequel.

3. Thanks RallyVincentCZ thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5, RallyVincentCZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish there was a part 3.

5. Thanks RallyVincentCZ thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5, RallyVincentCZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, you definitely delivered and exceeded my expectations on the sequel, Griffent67. Hope you inspire more stories on Kylie and hope their is part 3 someday.

7. Likes JU5TU5 liked this post