Thread: "Lottery Winner" with Olivia Rodrigo

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Lottery Winner" with Olivia Rodrigo

Lottery Winner
    with Olivia Rodrigo
    by Alpha17
    Codes: M/F, oral, fingering, creampie
    Disclaimer: This story is pure fiction and only for entertainment purposes

I had just moved out of on my own and had just gotten my first apartment after graduating college. It was a boring day so I decided to stop off and grab some beer and snacks from the corner store. I was waiting in line to buy my 6 pack of beer when I noticed the super sexy girl waiting in line in front of me with a large smile on her face.

"Hi I'm 18 and I would like to by a lottery ticket." She said with a huge smile while slamming money down on the counter.

I was standing behind Olivia Rodrigo. It took me hearing her voice to finally recognize her. I knew she looked familiar. I had seen her on tv a bunch of times while I watched my neighbors kids back when I babysat them for money.

"What do you mean I have to be 21 to by a lottery ticket?!" Olivia said which snapped me back to reality.

"I thought I could buy one at the age of 18" she said before the woman behind the glass shook her head.

"Legal age is 21" she said without showing any sign of emotion.

Olivia dropped her head and cursed under her breath as she walked outside.

I paid for my beer and bought a couple of scratch off tickets and walked outside towards my car.

I was pulling out my keys when I noticed Olivia Rodrigo was standing near the parking lot. I started to walk past her towards my car when I suddenly stopped and held out the scratch off tickets to her.

"I heard what happened back there" I said.

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU!" she said while giving me a big hug.

"If I had known about the age thing I would have embarrassed myself" she said while pretending to act shy.

"My name is-

"Olivia Rodrigo I know" I said.

"My name is Carter, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Hey by the way do you have a coin I can use to scratch these tickets?" She asked.

"I do but it's in my car."

"Let's go then" she said surprising me and leading towards the parking lot.

We got to my car and I hopped in and to put my beer in the back seat and without a word Olivia jumped into the passenger seat. I was surprised she was so willing to just jump into my car, but I guess being only a few years older than her she trusted me enough. I gave her a coin and she started to scratch off the tickets. Unfortunately for her she didn't win anything.

"You have to let me pay you back for this " she said.

"No worries, especially since you didn't in anything" I said with a small laugh.

"At least let my by you lunch or something." She said practically begging me.

"Well I was going to stop at the burger place near my apartment before heading home"

"That's great I could use some meat" she said with a wink.

I drove to the burger place and we went through the drive through, and Olivia paid for the food. I thanked her for paying when she asked what I was going to do for the rest of the day. I told her I didn't have any plans and was just going to go back to my new apartment.

"Can I come?!" she asked eagerly.

"You want to come over to my apartment?" I asked.

"Well yeah I was thinking about moving out soon and wanted to see what kinda of apartment I want to get." She said.

"Sure why not" I said while trying to hold back the hard on growing in my pants.

We got to my apartment and Olivia immediately rushed inside and started looking around. It wasn't anything particularly special but it did what I needed it to do.

"Are you still unpacking?" she asked while gesturing to the stacks of boxes I had laying around.

"Nah I like to keep them for decoration." I said jokingly.

After we ate lunch and finished our burgers we were just hanging out and talking on the couch when suddenly she came closer and placed her hand on my thigh.

"You know I've been noticing you checking me out all day right?" she said while stroking my thigh.

"Sorry I wasn't trying to stare"

"You don't hear me complaining do you" she said leaning up and pressing her lips into mine.

I reached over to grab her ass through her jeans when she swung her leg over mine to straddle me. We made out like this, with our tongue battling for dominance, for a while before finally breaking off the kiss.

"Is this for me?" she asked while giving my hard on a squeeze.

I kissed her neck and pulled the straps of her tank top down. I down her collar bone towards her left tit and the I pulled her top down, exposing her freshly legal tits to me. Her dark nipples were hard and her tits were perky. I didn't waste a minute and took her nipple into my mouth and started alternating sucking on her tits.

"No bra" I said while she moaned.

She climbed off me and got down on her knees on the floor in front of me.

"Let's see what we're working with" she said while undoing my pants.

My 7-inch cock almost slapped her in the face when she pulled my pants and underwear down.

"Holy shit this is the biggest cock I've ever seen" she said before giving it a long lick from my balls to the tip.

She took her petite hand and stroked the bottom of my cock while she worked the first couple inches into her mouth. She kept a steady pace on my cock for a while before I reached over to put my hand on her head and push her down onto my cock. I pushed her down until her lips were around the base of my cock and to both of our surprise Olivia didn't gag.

"I guess I don't have a gag reflex" Olivia said before returning to deepthroating my cock.

Olivia bobbed her head up and down on my cock until I felt a very familiar feeling. I grabbed the back of her head and let out a load of cum directly into her throat. She stroked my cock to make sure that every drop was in her mouth before she swallowed with a loud gulp.

"That was amazing. But now its your turn." I said leading Olivia to the bedroom.

I stripped Olivia out of her green top and removed her jeans. I rubbed her clit for a little bit through her black lacey panties before removing them as well to reveal her smooth teen pussy. I gave her pussy a nice long lick before attacking her clit with my tongue. While licking her clit I inserted a finger and then two fingers into her. Even just from feeling her pussy around my fingers I could already tell how tight she was. I rapidly fingered her pussy while sucked on her clit when Olivia moaned loudly and came all over my tongue and fingers.

I took off my remaining clothes so that both me and Olivia were now fully naked before climbing on the bed in between her legs. I spread her legs and lined up my cock with her pussy. I rubbed the tip on her slimy wet folds before gently impaling her with the tip. She moaned and grabbed her tits when I finally filled her pussy all the way with my cock.

"Go easy on me with that big cock of yours" Olivia moaned when I started to thrust into her pussy.

Olivia's pussy must have been the tightest I've ever felt in my life. Every time I bottomed out in her pussy she would clench around my cock. I held her hips as I rapidly fucked her pussy.

"Fuck me harder baby" she moaned once I started fucking her fast.

I fucked her hard just like she asked for when suddenly Olivia screamed and came all over my cock. I wasn't done yet and continued my assault on her pussy until I felt my climax coming. I started to pull out my cock to cum on her tits when she wrapped her legs around me waist holding me inside her.

"It's okay I'm on the pill. Give me that cum babe" she said as I unloaded the biggest load of cum inside her. I filled her pussy with rope after rope of cum until I was finally finished.

"That was amazing Liv." I said when I finally removed my cock from her pussy and laid down next to her on the bed.

"Same for me." She answered with a deep moan.

We paid there on my bed making out for the next couple of minutes just making out like some love-struck teenagers when she reached over and grabbed my cock which was now hard as steel again.

"Ready to go again?" she asked as she straddled my lap and impaled herself on my cock.

"I think I'm the one who won the lottery today" I said ready fuck this little minx until we can't fuck anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

That was awesome alpha17, thanks for officially adding Rodrigo to the boards!!

3. Likes X42, RallyVincentCZ, wazzadogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

More on Olivia! Great debut!

5. Thanks TPG, RallyVincentCZ thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, X42, RallyVincentCZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Simple, but very satisfying story for Olivia, alpha17. Really felt like we all won the Lotto with your story giving us the right numbers to win a jackpot of erotic bliss. Thank you, alpha.

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great story, what an entrance Olivia's made onto the board

9. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post