Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Jennie Kim Wears Calvin Klein

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Jennie Kim Wears Calvin Klein

Jennie Kim Wears Calvin Klein
    Written by alpha17
    Codes: MF, Oral, Creampie
    Disclaimer: This story is pure fiction and only for entertainment purposes.

I always thought it was pointless to work security for photoshoots but this time it turned out to be the best decision I've ever made in my life. I had been hired to work security for some kpop girls photoshoot for Calvin Klein. I was shocked to learn that the girl in question was none other than Jennie Kim from Blackpink. I've been a big fan of there's ever since I worked security for them during one of their concerts. I watched for hours as Jennie took pictures in different outfits and poses. I wondered the entire time if she remembered me from the last time but never said anything as to not disturb her during the photoshoot.

Seeing Jennie in all of these different poses and outfits was getting me so turned on I had to keep hiding my hard on. When Jennie came out in a white top and a pair of jeans I nearly lost my mind. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her tits. Her perky tits were pushed up and making her tits look extra sexy. It wasn't until Jennie called out my name that I finally snapped out of my daze.

"Hey Jason! Can you come with me for a minute I need someone to guard me while I take a break" she called out to me.

I guess she did remember me.

I followed her to her dressing room and was shocked at the mere size of it. It might as well have been a small apartment which given her status shouldn't have been surprising. I looked around and decided I was going to stand in the doorway when Jennie motioned for me to sit down on one of the three couches. I chose to sit in the two seater closest to the door as to not over step my welcome.

"Make yourself comfortable" Jennie said while walking to the fridge and getting some water.

I couldn't help but stare at her ass while she filled up her cup with water when suddenly I looked up and saw her looking over her shoulder at me.
    I'd been caught.

I thought it was all over for me and that she was going to yell at me and called my a pervert when she finally just winked at me and took a sip of her water.

"I've seen you staring at me all day you know" Jennie said while coming over to sit next to me on the couch.

"I didn't mean to- I started before Jennie cut me off.

"Oh I definitely don't mind. Just like I didn't mind last time when I caught you staring at my tits at the concert" she said before taking another sip of her water.

"I definitely like the effect it has on you" she said while gently grabbing the bulge forming in my pants.

Before I could say anything Jennie leaned over and pressed her lips to mine. Her tongue was still cold from the water she was drinking. She swung her leg over my lap so that she was now straddling my lap while we continued to make out. I grabbed her ass with my left hand and with my right fondled her soft tits. Meanwhile Jennie undid my pants and made direct contact with my cock.

In a quick move jennie climbed off my lap and removed her jeans to revealing a white Calvin Klein thong that matched her top, and dropped to her knees in front of me. She pulled my pants and boxers down causing my rod to spring free and nearly hit her in the face. After a few appreciative strokes Jennie took the head of my cock into her mouth.
    Her cock sucking abilities were amazing. She used her tongue on the tip of my cock while she used her hand to stroke the rest of my shaft.

"Mmmmm I've never seen a cock this big before" She said in between sucking my cock.

"The guy's I've been with are only like half this size. I wonder if I'll be able to fit this in my pussy" she said licking my cock from the base to the tip.

"Only one way to find out" I managed to say while enjoying her cock sucking skills.

Suddenly without warning Jennie took the rest of my cock into her mouth, effectively deepthroating me.

"FUCK that feels amazing Jennie!"

"Mmm glad you like that" she said before taking me back into her throat.

I picked Jennie up and sat her down on the couch and slid her thong down her legs.

I spread her legs and kissed my way upwards until I reached her pussy giving it a long lick.

"Mmmmm fuck! I haven't had my pussy licked in so long!" she moaned.

Her pussy was extra smooth so she must have just recently waxed in clean of all hair.

I continued my assault on her pussy with my tongue before Jennie grabbed my head and pulled me away.

"If you keep that up I'm going to cum before you get to fuck me with that big cock of yours"

I helped her out of her top revealing her perfectly rounds tits to the air and removed my shirt leaving us both completely naked. I kissed her cleavage me took turns sucking on each of her nipples.

"Mmmmmm that feels so fucking good but if you hurry up and fuck me I'm going to have to finish myself off" she whispered into my ear.

I didn't need to be told twice.

I picked Jennie up off the couch and walked over the bed they had set up for her to rest on. Climbing between her legs I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I lined up my cock with her entrance and slowly pushed the first couple inches inside. Her pussy was easily the tightest pussy I had ever fucked and the softest. I placed my hands on her hips for leverage and while looking her in the eyes I pushed the rest of my cock inside her.

"OH FUCK! THAT'S A BIG COCK!" she moaned while adjusting to my size.

While she was getting used to my cock inside her I grabbed onto her tits and began twisting her nipples.

"I'm ready now. Now please fuck me!" she begged.

I started thrusting into her pussy while she moaning underneath me. The sight of her moaning from my cock is definitely one that's going to be staying with me for a very long time. I built up a pace inside her when Jennie suddenly announced she was close.

"Fuck me harder I'm so close to cumming!" she moaned.

I did as I was told and sped up my thrusts until Jennie's pussy coiled around my cock while she screamed from her orgasm.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!!!!!!" she screamed while her pussy pulsated around my cock.

I continued thrusting until I felt my own climax coming.

"I'm going to cum Jennie. Where do you want it?"

"I want to feel all of your cum baby" she moaned wrapping her legs around me.

"Cum inside my tight pussy" she said locking eyes with me.

I sped up my thrusts even more until I finally reached my climax.

"Fuck!" I said while pumping shot after shot of cum inside the idols pussy.

"That must be the biggest load of cum I've ever gotten baby!" Jennie said after releasing her legs from around my waist.

"Good thing I'm on the pill otherwise we'd be I trouble" Jennie said as I pulled my cock out of her pussy.

Jennie rolled over towards me and rested her head on my chest when she noticed my cock.

"You're still hard after that?" she asked giving my cock a playful squeeze.

"Around you it's impossible to be anything except hard" I said tilting her head up and kissing her.

She slid down and took my cock into her mouth again before looking up at me.

"Mmmm I can taste both of our cum on your cock." She said before deepthroating my cock again.

"Let's see how many times you can go before you finally can't keep it up" she moaned while climbing on top of me again and impaling herself on my cock.

I laid back and got ready to enjoy to best day of my life.

2. Thanks Sorale21, RallyVincentCZ, Expect, ivanhoe, taranev, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Short but sweet, Alpha. Enjoyed your quickie, hope a longer idea comes to fruition someday.