Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Surprise Party" with Alissa Violet, Chantel Jeffries, Cindy Kimberly

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Surprise Party" with Alissa Violet, Chantel Jeffries, Cindy Kimberly

SURPRISE PARTY
    With Alissa Violet, Chantel Jeffries, and Cindy Kimberly
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MFFF, blowjob, oral, voyeur, squirting, rimming, creampie
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It was the distant sound of moaning that first caught my attention, causing me to tiptoe around my very own apartment.

I hadn't been home for more than five minutes when I peered into the bedroom to find two very attractive brunettes locked in a hot and steamy sixty-nine position on our bed! At first I didn't know how to react. After all it wasn't every day you come home to find two complete strangers having full blown lesbian sex on your mattress.

However when I took a closer look I immediately recognised the girls as being two of Alissa's closest friends, social media stars Cindy Kimberly and Chantel Jeffries.

I don't know what shocked me more, the fact that I had walked in on the lewd scene or the fact that my girlfriend's closest friends appeared to be bisexual?

Even though Alissa and I had frequently discussed sharing our bed in the past, I almost had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I mean it almost felt like I was having an out-of-body experience.

I now found myself watching on in stunned silence until I felt two hands gently embrace me from behind, and I recognised Alissa's perfume immediately.

"Don't they look good together," she whispered into my ear while reaching down to squeeze the tent in my pants. "They've been going at it like that for almost an hour."

For the first time in my life I was genuinely speechless.

"Happy Anniversary babe." Alissa added.

I could feel her bare breasts against my back and knew that she was naked, just like her friends. I then watched as my mischievous girlfriend dropped to her knees and effortlessly slipped my cock into her mouth.

"You arranged all this?" I asked.

Alissa smiled with a mouthful of cock, while reaching up to unbutton my pants and get me as naked as they were.

"We were expecting you over an hour ago, but as you can tell we got a little distracted."

"I'll say."

The action on the bed now intensified, with both girls moaning and grunting more excessively.

We then watched as Cindy began to tremble uncontrollably and climaxed abruptly right above her friends face. It was Alissa's cock sucking skills that soon drew my attention back to her, to which I pulled her up from the floor and kissed her hard on the lips.

"What am I going to do with you," I grinned. "You're such bad girlfriend."

"Guess you'll just have to teach me a lesson." she pouted. "Bend me over your knee and spank me."

I was just about to say something when the ladies finally parted on the bed and Chantel noticed me standing there.

"Well look who decided to come home." she whined. "Thanks to you, the girls and I had to make our own fun."

I now found it near impossible to look away from Chantel's exquisite body, and that alluring natural rack. She really did have the most amazing set of tits I had ever seen.

Her co-conspirator however just lay there propped up on her elbows with a shit-eating grin on her face, not really saying much while she licked Chantel's juices off of her fingers.

"Not that I'm ungrateful or anything, but who's idea was this?" I asked.

The ladies all looked straight at Alissa before they all burst out laughing. I shouldn't have asked. I should have known that my devious girlfriend of four months had concocted the sexy scenario.

"I just wanted to make sure tonight's anniversary was special." she said.

While I pulled Alissa into another kiss, I heard one of the ladies speak from the bed.

"Tell him about the hall pass."

My mind reeled at the possibilities.

"We're really doing this?" I doubled checked.

"Why are you surprised?" Ali retorted. "How many times have we talked about this, having my girls join us."

She had a point.

"Besides," Chantel chimed in. "We all know how you feel about Cindy."

It was true. It wasn't even that much of a secret that I had a huge crush on Cindy Kimberly from the moment we met.

In fact the first time Alissa and I hooked up, I had actually intended to hit on Cindy who as it turned out drank too much and went home with one of my friends. I was pissed off to say the least, but instead of drowning my sorrows I ended up turning my attention to Alissa, and scoring.

"So, you're onboard with this right?" I confirmed.

"Sure. Why not?" Alissa shrugged. "If it stops you from bringing up her name every time we fuck, or lets you get her out of your system, absolutely."

I couldn't help but blush as the girl in question lay naked on our bed just a few feet away, and the shame of it all made it extremely hard to make any eye contact with Cindy.

"Besides, Cindy might be prettier than me," Alissa added. "She might even have a lot more follows than I do, but there's no way in hell she can suck a mean dick like I can!"

This of course sparked a brief but playful dispute between the ladies.

"Ha, you wish bitch!" Cindy snapped. "You wanna bet on it?"

As the ladies squabbled back and forth, I took off my shirt and shoes and joined the girls on the bed.

"Tell him the rest," Chantel insisted. "Tell him about what we talked about earlier."

"So um, even though the girls agreed to join us for a little fun today," Alissa explained. "They also had a few conditions."

I was all ears.

"Orgasms." stated Chantel.

"Creampies too," Cindy smirked.

The image alone made my cock throb, which wasn't lost on the girls who giggled at my reaction. Did I actually hear them right? Not only were they giving me full and unfettered permission to have sex with them, but now also demanded that they get something out of it, orgasms and creampies?

"I might have made a few promises," Alissa admitted. "Is that going to be a problem?"

"OF COURSE NOT!" one of the ladies scoffed. "What guy would refuse such a request?"

Not wanting to waste another moment, I immediately reached out to grab Cindy and pull her towards me on the bed, only to have Alissa stop me dead in my tracks.

"ah-ah, not yet. First you have to satisfy Chantel. Then we can see about getting Cindy off. Those are the rules."

This was awkward to say the least, as Chantel and I spent the most amount of time together no thanks to her close friendship with Alissa. I mean, the bitch spent so much time at our apartment that you could almost consider her a tenant.

"Go ahead," my girlfriend encouraged. "You guys have got my permission to mess around. I want to see you two fuck!"

Like me, Chantel didn't seem concerned with any formalities and immediately leaned over to kiss me square on the lips. The kiss itself was rather unremarkable and didn't last very long, but what she did next showed just how well she knew me as she dragged her lips across the side of my neck to give me a love bite.

By the time she switched to the other side of my neck, my cock was twitching and sticking straight up in the air. Chantel knew full well that kind of shit really turned me on.

"I knew that'd get you worked up." she said, before she lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide, beckoning me with a bent finger.

Her pussy was already gleamed wet, the labia shaved with a small tuft of dark hair at the top. I was half tempted to dive right in and eat her pussy, but now that I had been relegated to the role of a stunt-cock, the urge to fuck her was much stronger.

With Alissa's permission, I climbed up between Chantel's legs and carefully rubbed the head of my hard cock against her dripping wet sex, and then pushed in.

In fact I held Alissa's gaze the entire time as I slowly buried a few inches into her best friend, then held that position momentarily before I sank the rest of the way inside until our bodies met.

"ohmigodddd..." Jeffries gasped.

"Mm... you like that you little slut?" Alissa taunted. "How does my boyfriends cock feel inside you?"

All Chantel could do was nod nonsensically, while she wiggled beneath me trying to adjust and get more accustom to my girth.

When I pulled half way out only to slam myself back into her again, the social media influencer let out a tortured groaned and glared up at me with pleading eyes.

Chantel then thrust her hips back at me, spurring me on as my strokes grew longer and deeper, pulling back until only my bell-end remained nestled between those thick wet beef curtains.

To her credit, Jeffries might have seemed like a total slut online, but she sure had a sweet little pussy. I was actually surprised by just how tight she actually appeared to be.

When I finally raised her legs over my shoulder and began to pummel her more consistently into the mattress, Alissa couldn't help but give us a play by play and really cheer us on.

"Fuck yeah, give it to her!" she hissed, as my strokes grew increasingly short and fast. "That looks so fucking hot babe! Fuck her good. She needs it. Make her cream all over your cock. I want to taste her on you when you're done."

Hearing this, just about drove Chantel Jeffries wild with lust. Her legs began to tremble as I pounded her again and again into the mattress.

"oh, ugh, ugh, fuuuk. I'm gunna cum!!" she cried.

Our bodies were now slapping loudly against each other as she came, but I didn't slow down or relent in any way and continued to fuck her with the same intensity I had for the past few minutes.

This only seemed to take her to another level, a single tear tumbling down her cheek as I felt her cum for a second time in as many minutes.

Her hot milking pussy quickly clamped down around me and sent me over the edge, until I was finally forced to push into her as deep as humanly possible and bust my nut!

"God damn, that felt incredible!" I grunted, as I ejaculated deep inside Chantel's pussy.

When I finally withdrew, I noticed that Alissa and Cindy were still propped up on pillows against the headboard, quietly masturbating to the free sex show.

Thinking quickly, I reached out to grab Cindy by the legs and pulled her over to the edge of the bed.

Unlike her friend, Cindy was shaved bare, her inner lips swollen and projecting outward. Without wasting another moment I buried my face between her legs and slipped my tongue into her pussy, causing her eyes to roll into the back of her head.

"oh shit," she gasped to the sudden action.

"He's really good at that isn't he?" Alissa chuckled.

I licked every inch of Cindy's cunt, and placed my hands firmly on her spread thighs for added effect - knowing how a girl of her calibre loved it a little rough and submissive.

I used a finger to stroke her clit while I explored more of her tasty cunt. When I eventually added an additional digit to the mix, to seek out and massage her g-spot, she just about lost her fucking mind and it didn't take long to have Cindy flailing around on the bed, moaning audibly.

"unnggh! ooohhh! ohmigod I'm cumming!!"

It took Cindy Kimberly all of several minutes to calm down from her high, but when she did she suddenly became animated again.

"I think today is the most action Sin's had in months," the other girls chuckled. "Are you alright there babe?"

Despite their taunts, I could see from the look in her eyes that Cindy was now determined than ever to go all the way and thank me in kind.

"I want to make you cum." she said while getting up on the bed. "I need to get on top right now!"

I barely had time to argue as Spanish/Indonesian model pushed me onto my back and swiftly mounted my hips, reaching down between us to ease my cock into her snug little cunt. We both moaned to the action, as it almost felt like I was way too big for her.

"Ooof! He feels so big." she exhaled, trying to adjust me into her pussy with her hand.

"Just take a few inches at a time," said Alissa. "Maybe an extra inch or two on every up stroke and he'll be deep inside you before you know it."

Now I'll be the first to admit that I didn't really know what to expect with Cindy. And while I was often guilty of praising and pedestalising her, I now couldn't believe how incredible she felt on top of me.

In fact I dare say, Cindy just about possessed the tightest little pussy I had ever experienced.

Bit by bit, the stunning model stretched around the hard rod inside her and ultimately leaned forward to allow me to slide upward. She braced her hands on my chest to help herself push back onto me.

My hands dropped to her hips, ass, tits, and finally her thick dark nipples. Alissa now leaned over to whisper sweet nothings into her best friends ear.

"Fuck his brains out, Sin." she purred. "Ride that hard cock until he explodes inside you!"

As Cindy slowly bounced over my shaft, Chantel lay on her side casually playing with herself, pausing every so often to kiss me on the lips. It was at this point however while rubbing herself into a frenzy that she took everyone's breath away when she suddenly squirted all over herself!!

This immediately seemed to trigger everyone on the bed, and before we knew it Alissa dove down between Chantel's legs and was now eating her pussy profusely, begging her to not only squirt again but to spurt it all over her face!

Suffice to say that just hearing this tone from my girlfriend really turned me on, and made me redouble my efforts on pounding Cindy harder and faster.

When Chantel eventually succumb to the added licking and fingering Alissa now gave her, she finally exploded again and immediately showered Alissa with a strong stream of girl juice!

It was just about the nastiest thing I had ever seen, and almost made me nut right then and there.

"oh fuck, fuck, fuck yes! cummming—" Cindy cried before launched into a silent scream.

It was the combined blend of Cindy's angelic face and those strong milking vaginal muscles that quickly send me right over the edge with her, and I pulled out and began to blast my hot thick load all over her box, absolutely eviscerating her pristine pussy with semen.

Having ejaculated multiple times in such a short period of time, I collapsed onto my back and almost passed out for a week.

"Fuck yeah! That was so hot babe," Alissa cheered. "Best anniversary ever!"

"You're such a little deviant," I replied. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Hey, you're the one who made me like this." she claimed. "You're the one who corrupted me."

Alissa then slapped me on the leg and climbed out of bed on shaky legs.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up in the shower and ready for round two."

"Round two?"

"The night is far from over babe," she teased. "And you still have to give me some of that juicy dick action."

"Seriously?"

Alissa smiled. "Maybe if you're lucky, I'll even let you stick it in my ass tonight."

I looked at her friends in disbelief, both of which looked absolutely destroyed and exhausted on the bed.

"You're incorrigible Alissa." I told her as she tried to drag me towards the shower.

It was only now while being dragged across the room that I noticed the butt-plug lodged in her ass, which she had apparently been wearing the entire time we had messed around. I quickly surmised that Alissa was no doubt preparing her ass for what was yet to come.

/end.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Miami, I'm still trying to get back on that writing horse.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks mac.

4. Thanks RallyVincentCZ thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Before this story, I never knew what I was missing out on these three luscious ladies but then I saw the light....my eyes get fuzzy after experiencing a TPG tale like that one ;-) Thank you so much TPG for creating another legendary outing for a scenario I could never imagine I needed but now would never wished to forget.

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post