Thread: "Ariana's Big Day" with Ariana Grande

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Ariana's Big Day" with Ariana Grande

Ariana’s Big Day
    Starring Ariana Grande
    Codes: Oral, MF, Anal, Spank
    Written: griffent67
    Disclaimer: This is completely fictional and is only fantasy

Being Dalton’s friend for years I had been there for several of his girlfriends, but I never expected him to land a woman like Ariana Grande. Even when he introduced me to her and throughout our double dates and my times third-wheeling I fully expected them to break-up. Or I may have expected them to break-up because I wanted them to. You see, Dalton is one of my closest friends and I would never want to hurt him, but Ariana is my celebratory crush that I wanted to get with so much. Before they began dating it was just a pipedream to date or sleep with Ariana, but after they began dating that dream was so close, yet so far.

So when Dalton broke the news to me that he had proposed and they were getting married I was excited and angry at the same time. Excited for a friend getting married to the woman he loves, but angry at the thought of always being around my celebratory crush, but never getting a chance to do anything with her.

All this brings me to today, the day of their wedding. With Ariana’s status and the covid restrictions they decided to have a small intimate wedding at Ariana’s house. And with my closeness to Dalton I was invited.

The day began like any other wedding day morning, people rushing around, things being set up, making sure the bride has everything she needs. For me, I was just killing time with Dalton till we were needed. I was putting on a smiling face, trying to convince myself that I probably didn’t have a shot with Ariana anyway and that if I couldn’t have her, at least my friend was getting to marry her. That was until someone helping with the wedding came into the room we were in and said the bride was looking for me.

After finding the room, and heard Ariana say to come in and quickly shut the door. Doing what she said, I shut the door and turned around and felt my dick twitch.

“Oh shit I’m sorry! I thought you said come in.” I said, walking in seeing Ariana only in white heels, a skin tight corset, and white thong.

Ariana, smirking, replied, “No, I did tell you to come in. I don’t think you mind seeing me like this.”

She was getting a kick out of me struggling to get my thoughts straight seeing her in that.

“Uhm well someone said you needed my help with something?” I mustered up after a few seconds.

“Yea I do need you for something. You’ve saw Daniel and I together up close and know we love each other. And I wouldn’t want to spend my life with anyone else. I hope you know this.” Ariana said.

Puzzled as to why I was here I said, “Yea I do, but Ariana what do you need me for?”

“I need your dick.” Ariana said bluntly.

Seeing I was still confused, Ariana continued, “I love Daniel, but after the life I’ve lived to this point, it’s hard thinking I’ll only sleep with 1 person the rest of my life. I want to have 1 more time with someone else before I get married.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Excited to have the chance to finally sleep with my celebratory crush, but also it being my friend’s would be wife in just a few hours had me torn.

“I see the way you look at me. The way you undress me with your eyes. The way you check out my ass. I know you fantasize about having your way with me.” The more she talked, the more my dick grew and less indecisive I became.

However I knew what I wanted after she strutted to me and began whispering in my ear.

“I know this biggggg dick is hard right now. And I know you jerk off to me all the time. Thinking about me on my knees gagging on this dick. Grabbing my ponytail and face fucking me. Now are you going to man up and make this pussy yours or -ughhh”

My primal instincts kicked in and I grabbed Ariana by her throat cutting her off and pinning her to the wall.

“Wanna get fucked huh you little slut? Yea I’ll fuck you. By the time I’m through with you you’ll regret it’s not me fucking you for the rest of your life! Now take this off and get on your knees.”

Ariana did as told and took off her corset, got on her knees, and instantly began pulling my pants down.

“Good girl. Now start sucking.”

“Yes sir” Ariana said looking up smiling.

She began licking from the base to the tip before engulfing me in her hot wet mouth. That’s when she quickly started bobbing her head up and down on me. She knew when to speed up and when to slow down and never stopped looking me in my eyes.

“You look so good with a dick in your mouth” I told Aria with her still looking in my eyes and moaning.

She may have had practice on several guys, but Ariana was a natural born cock sucker and was quickly getting me to the edge of cumming, but I wanted more.

I pulled out of her mouth and pulled her up and tossed her to the side of her bed and bent over Ariana. With a small pull I tore her thong off, stuffing in my pocket as a souvenir of today.

“Hey! I need those for the wedding!” Ariana exclaimed.

“Please I know you. You’re gonna be fucking again right after you say I do. You won’t need them.”

With her heels on Ariana’s pussy was at perfect height and I wasted no time drilling into the little slut.

Her pussy wasn’t tight by any stretch, but was still heavenly.

“This is what you wanted right? To get fucked on your wedding day?”

Ariana could barely respond with how rough I was being, “Oh shittt yes! Fuck it feels so good! Yes I wanted you to fuck me like the little slut I am!”

I grabbed Ariana’s ponytail, lifting her off the bed, “Good. But I’m not just fucking this pussy. I’m taking your ass too!”

Ariana’s pussy tightened at the words, letting me know it turned her on, even when she said she had never been fucked in the ass before.

“Well today’s going to be extra special for you!” I said as I pulled out and slapped her ass and began teasing her ass with my dick before pushing in hard.

“Oh fuuuuuuuckkkkkkkk!” Was all Ariana could say.

“Be a good little girl and take it up your ass!”

Ariana turned back, giving a slutty look before saying, “Yes daddy” and put her hand over her mouth to gag herself so no one would here.

After hearing those words I began fucking as fast and hard as I could. This was my one chance to fuck Ariana Grande and I was going to make sure she remembered it.

“Your ass belongs to me now! No one else is allowed to fuck it! Not even Daniel!”

“Oh shitttt so big. Yeeeess…… Yes sir! Yes daddy! You own my a…. Fuck! You own my ass daddy.” Ariana said after pulling her hand away.

I felt Ariana start cumming and it drove me over the edge and I dumped the biggest load I ever had into the singer’s ass.

We both collapsed on the bed before Ariana said she had to get ready for the wedding.

1 hour later

Sitting down, I hear the music begin playing to stand up for the bride. As Ariana began walking past we gave each other a look until she was beside Daniel and I reached into my pocket and checked out her ass knowing what we just did and that no one, not even her husband would be fucking her like I did.

Post Thanks / Like

Griffent67, my constant gratitude to your consistent and concise writing style that evokes splendid fantasy that stirs my mind and satisfies my body every time. Of course your sexy subject- Ariana Grande- makes it sightly easier for those with a dirty, and brilliant, mind.

Like your previous entries, I truly hope their is a sequel in the works for the blushing bride a memorable wedding romp needs a proper honeymoon trip, too. Deeply grateful that there is a writer who writes up some of the most under appreciated ladies- Kylie Jenner, Madison Beer and now- Ariana- in such an excellent manner that brings the fantasies to life.

3. Thanks griffent67, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes griffent67, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was HOT griffent67,
    would love to be in that guys shoes
    and TAKE Ariana Grande ON her wedding day!!

5. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, griffent67 thanked for this post
    Likes Rabid, RallyVincentCZ, griffent67 liked this post