The Secret diary of Eva Longoria
Chapter 1: Shakira
unknown author

It was a Tuesday night, and "Desperate Housewives" resident Latina babe Eva Longoria was in her bedroom searching for something to watch on television. "There isn't shit on TV," Eva said angrily as she continued flipping through the channels angry and confused on why her husband Tony Parker could not satisfy her. After about ten minutes of channel surfing, Eva finally found something she desired. The channel: VH1. The program: a music video featuring Latina sex-kitten Shakira.

Eva had a huge affinity for Shakira. And who could blame her? After all, Shakira has a smokin' hot body with a booty that just wouldn't quit. Every time she did her trademark booty shake, Eva went wild with desire. "Oh yeah! Shake that ass, you latin goddess!" she said to herself. After the music video ended, Eva started thinking, "I must have her! And I can bring her right to me."

Not only was Eva Longoria a bewitching beauty, but she was also a practicing witch as well. She went to her dresser drawer and took out a posed photo of Shakira. She then placed the photo on her king-sized bed, stripped herself of her clothing, and began chanting her incantation.

Meanwhile, Shakira was at the Staples Center just finishing a performance in front of a sold-out crowd. She was on her way out of the arena when she heard a voice from out of nowhere whisper:

"Shakira..."

Shakira thought nothing of it and walked on by. Again she heard that same seductive wisper calling for her.

"Shakira..."

Now the Colombian cutie was concerned. "Whoever's doing this, it's not funny!" she yelled as she was right at the exit. She opened the door only to see a hallucinatory image of Eva Longoria in black lingerie.

"Eva?" said a bewildered Shakira. "What are you...?"

But before she could complete her question, Shakira fell into a trance after receiving a small kiss from Eva. She then whispered, "Come to me." and vanished, laughing wickedly. The now-hypnotized Shakira got in her car and was on her way to answer Eva's supernatural call.

As Shakira parallel-parked her car in front of Eva Longoria's dark lair, the deliciously evil Latina vixen watched from her upstairs window. "Perfect," she said, "Shakira has arrived. And soon she'll become my personal sex slave."

Shakira walked right up to the front door, only to see it open right in front of her. She then walked up a small flight of stairs and arrived at Eva's master bedroom. There she saw Eva sitting at her bedside with her legs crossed, wearing only a frilly black robe. "Why, Shakira," she said, "what a pleasant surprise."

Eva then disrobed and motioned for Shakira to come closer, which she did. "Take off your clothes," was Eva's next instruction.

"Yes, Eva," the hypnotised Shakira said as she obeyed Eva's request. Then, without warning, Eva quickly inserted her fingers into the petite Colombian's pussy and began finger-fucking Shakira. "Yes," said Eva, "you like that, don't you, my little colombian princess?"

"YES!" screamed Shakira in passion. After a round of finger-banging, Eva licked her fingers clean, making sure she tasted every drop of Shakira's sweet liquids. "Your pussy tastes so delicious," she said, licking her lips. "but mine is to die for. Which brings me to your next task." She then ordered Shakira, "Place yourself on this bed and fuck me."

"Yes, Eva," said Shakira, as she lay herself on the bed. She then did as her mistress instructed and kissed her nude body all over. "Mmmmmm, that's it." moaned Eva passionately. Shakira then moved down to Eva's tight pussy and began giving the 5'2" beauty an erotic tongue lashing.

"AHHHHH!!!! AAAHHHH!!!" screamed Eva in ecstasy. "That's it, Shakira! Fuck me! FUCK ME HARD!!!" The sub-5' Latina hottie continued licking Eva's delectable pussy, tasting her sweet and succulent juices.

"YES! YES! OH GOD YES!!!!" Eva bellowed as she was being tongue fucked by her obedient lover. Finally, after countless minutes, Eva attempted to compose herself after being on the receiving end of some oral pleasure. "You were quite the lover, my little sex kitten," Eva said to Shakira.

"Thank you, Eva," replied Shakira.

"Now," said Eva, "you must sleep now, my pet. When you wake up, you will not remember anything exept one thing. You will only remember that Eva Longoria is the only one that can fully satisfy you but you’ll never understand why you feel that way. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Eva," said Shakira obediently.

"Good." said Eva. She then kissed Shakira while giving her iconic latin ass a firm squeeze and said, "Good night, sweetheart."

The next morning, Shakira woke up at Eva’s house, not knowing how she ended up there in the first place. "How did I get here?" she wondered. Just then Eva entered the room. "Good morning, sleepyhead," she said. "You must have had one hell of a night last night."

"Yeah, I must have," replied a confused Shakira. "If I can only remember what happened." Suddenly Shakira looked worried, "What's wrong?" Eva asked.

"Eva," ……. "did we…. do it with each other last night?" a worried shakira said fearing she had comprimised her Christianity.

"Do what?" Eva asked ever-so innocently.

"IT."…..please tell me we didn’t !!! please….. said Shakira.

“No we didn’t ….you came here to pick up something I borrowed from you awhile back” said Eva giggling. "you where so exsosted that before I could get it to you, you where already asleep so rather then bother you I just let you sleep it off."

"Well, I don't remember how I got here or what it is you borrowed from me but thank you for your kindness," said Shakira, "is there anyway I can repay you?" She said as she got ready to go,” you owe me nothing shakira, I’m sure you would have done the same for me” replyed Eva "I must be off. I gotta give another performance in San Diego." Shakira said as she walked out the door.

"See you soon," said Eva. As soon as Shakira was out the door, she added with an evil smile, "Real soon."

The End(?)