List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Hardcore Lockdown" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Hardcore Lockdown" with Olivia Holt

Hardcore Lockdown
    With Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, blowjob, oral, feet, mutual masturbation
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

As I wiped the sleep from my eyes, I staggered through my sister's bedroom to take a quick shower only to find the door slightly ajar. Inside I could see that the bathroom was already occupied, with Olivia stood in front of the full length mirror, dancing naked with her iphone?

Now if this had happened on any other occasion, I probably would have just rolled my eyes and given her some privacy, but as it was, I was horny as hell thanks to my raging morning wood, and the fact that we had recently entered the fifth continuous week of a city-wide lock down.

I now watched as my famous sister privately twerked around in the tiny bathroom, causing her pert breasts to jiggle enticingly. If only her fans could see her now, I snickered. See her in all her geeky glory.

I reached down to give my stiff cock a quick tug, and soon found myself working my meat with great gusto, making sure to stay quiet until I heard a mystery voice in the background, which made my blood boil.

It suddenly dawned on me that Olivia was putting on a show for some guy on her phone, and the thought of it really irked me. After all, the fact that I had put my life on hold to keep her company during the latest lock downs, infuriated me. Did she really have little to no respect for me? Did she actually take me for granted?

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I suddenly announced.

"oh-shit, I have to go!" Liv gasped before switching off her phone and covering her privates with both hands.

"CADE! Get the hell out of here!" she hissed. "Can't you see I'm naked!"

This was quite amusing considering she had just spent the last few minutes dancing provocatively for some guy.

"Are you kidding me right now?" I scoffed. "That's all you've got to say?"

"GET OUT!"

"oh please. You think I haven't seen you naked before?"

Her eyes immediately dropped to the bulge in my shorts.

"Oh. My. God. Were you watching me?"

"What? No!" I answered nervously. "Who were you talking to?"

"Cade, tell me the truth. Were you jacking off? Jesus... that's sick, you know that? I'm your fucking sister, for god's sake."

We continued to sling allegations at each other, and seemed to shout right past one another.

"Stop changing the subject!" I snapped. "Who was that guy?"

"Why do you have a boner?"

"Why were you dancing naked in here?"

"It's none of your business, Cade!" she finally answered. "I've been locked up in this house for the past five weeks! I'm going stir-crazy."

"You think you're the only one?"

"It's not the same thing! Unlike you, I have a life." she pontificated. "I have a career, a job, friends. I'm going fucking crazy in here! I need attention. Male attention. I need to be loved, adored. I need my fans to see me."

"boo-fucking-hoo, sis. You're not the only one who's suffering, who has needs."

"Is that why you spy on me?" she chastised. "Is that why you jack off to your own sister you sick jerk!"

"Yeah sure," I quipped sarcastically. "Especially when she's dancing around the house completely naked for strangers."

"Tony isn't a stranger, he's a friend!"

"Whatever."

Having both let off some stream, we now stood there glaring at each other awkwardly.

"I knew this would be a bad idea." she said, referring to our forced living arrangements.

"I guess we're just not used to being cooped up like this."

"No fucking shit, Sherlock." she sniped. "If I don't get any action soon I'm going to scream!!"

I swallowed hard as my sister dropped the hand that covered her breasts.

Jesus, I thought. Has she no shame?

However, in spite of her behaviour Olivia probably had the best set of [natural] tits I had ever seen, and despite their small mass, they were firm and pert and featured stubby, dark brown nipples, with large equally dark, areola.

"Err, I-I know this is hard on you." I stammered, trying not to stare at her eraser-sized nipples. "But this has been hard on everyone else too."

Noting my gaze, Olivia rolled her eyes and pushed past me at the door, my attention immediately falling to her bare naked butt as she crossed the room in nothing but her birthday suit and reached for a side drawer.

I then watched spellbound, as she retrieve a small vibrator and sat herself down on the end of the bed, where she casually hike up a leg and pressed the device between her legs.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I stuttered, almost too afraid to ask.

"Duh. What does it look like? I'm getting myself off!" she explained. "You might as well do it too. You look pretty frustrated yourself."

"Seriously?"

"I'm serious Cade. I can't handle it anymore. You do whatever you think is right, but I'm getting myself off right this minute. I'm through holding out until the lockdown ends."

"But... but,"

Any objections I might have had were soon interrupted by the sound of her buzzing toy.

"What? Don't act all surprised and shit." Liv added. "We both know you're just as much of a pervert as I am."

While my natural instinct was to defend myself, I instead found myself hypnotised by her actions and couldn't seem to form the right words. After all it wasn't every day that you catch you sister naked, and then watch her openly masturbate in front of you?

It wasn't even midday and yet the day was taking a turn for the surreal.

Shocked into silence, I decided that the best course of action was to simply give her some privacy while I looked for a separate part of the house to relieve my own urges.

"Wait. Where do you think you're going?" she interjected.

"Err, to give you some privacy?"

"Nah, too late. You fucked that up already." she hissed. "You can stay right there and suffer."

"Suffer?"

"Yes, suffer." she maintained. "Just stand there and watch!"

It was a strange request, but I did as she asked and despite my best efforts I found it hard to ignore her audible moans.

"You can stand there and judge me all you want," she said. "I really don't give a shit. I need to cum, like it or not."

I didn't know what to say. I'd never seen this side to her before.

"What's wrong, suddenly you're all shy and shit?" she taunted. "What, I don't turn you on anymore?"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Don't act innocent with me Cade. You think I don't know about those times you used to steal my panties, or jack off into my thong bikinis when I'd take a shower? I knew you were doing it the entire time, I just didn't say anything to spare your feelings."

From the look on her face I knew there was no point in denying it. However, the more she sat there moaning and taunting me while openly pleasuring herself, the more it grated me.

"Well if you knew I was doing it, why didn't you stop me?"

Olivia shrugged, and let out a soft moan as the vibe appeared to find a sweet spot.

"Maybe you're not the only degenerate in the family?" she grinned evilly. "Maybe I liked it. Maybe it turned me on? Who knows."

While I was still trying to comprehend just what she was saying, she then hit me with it.

"But that's ancient history, and right now I need to get off. So go ahead. Take out your cock. We both know you want to. I want to see it."

I actually considered denying her request, but I also felt an overwhelming urge to join her. So against my better judgement, I removed my shorts and stood there completely naked, on full display for my sisters greedy eyes.

"Wow, I'm impressed." Liv remarked. "You're a lot bigger than I imagined."

Which was kind of her to say, and certainly did wonders for my confidence. With her encouragement, I reached down and gently tugged at my cock again and after a few short strokes I was positively throbbing.

"Well that didn't take very long." she snickered. "I knew you were riled up, just as I am."

"I have to admit," I confessed. "Watching you sit there playing with yourself turns me on. I can't even imagine how wet you are right now."

Olivia smirked, as though revelling in the limelight. My eyes never left her. But I was torn between focusing on her tits and pussy, and looking at her gorgeous face.

"Mm... I really like watching you do that." she admitted.

"Watching what?"

Even though she knew what I was insinuating – wanting her to spell it out for me – she played along nonetheless.

"I like watching you stroke that cock for me."

"Fuck." I growled, as my cock visibly twitched at her lewd description.

"I love watching guys jack off." she added. "I think about it all the time. It always gets me off. I love watching them spurt everywhere, and I'm really looking forward to seeing you do it."

"Is that why you let me sneak off with your panties?" I wondered. "cos it turned you on knowing what I was actually doing with them?"

"Maybe." she shrugged, perpetuating the fantasy.

"Well, keep grinding that vibe against your pussy and I'll probably cum for sure."

"Mm, good." she purred back. "cos those balls look just about ready to burst, and the head of your cock is almost throbbing purple. I bet you're gunna blow big."

I slowed my stroke to a snail's pace, fearing I might peak too soon. I knew I could probably ejaculate at a moment's notice, and just from the sound of her sexy voice.

"Tell me how it feels," Olivia cooed. "Having that hard cock pulsate in your hand. Are you going to cum soon?"

"I love beating off," I croaked back. "but to do it in front of you like this is making me more excited than usual."

"I know right?" she chirped. "We should have done this sooner."

I took this opportunity to take a few steps towards her on the bed, close enough to give her a bird's eye view of my shiny cock, and also position myself just a few inches away from her dangling feet.

Without saying a word, I made it quite obvious what I wanted – with her permission – I was keen to jerk off to her bare feet and maybe even shoot a load across them?

While I didn't actually know just how she would respond to such a kinky request, Liv surprised me again when she giggled at my nervousness and then actively rubbed her polished toes against my nuts.

"Err, this is okay right?" I asked nervously.

My sister nodded, and seemed totally fine with it. In fact, she almost seemed lost in her own pleasure and appeared to contemplate something wicked while staring directly at my granite-like rod.

"You know, if you were anybody else right now I'd probably suck that thing so hard you'd explode."

"Explode right into the back of your throat!" I teased. "Make you GAG on that load."

"Mm.. don't tease me bro. I fucking love it when a guy shoots into the back of my throat. It makes me wet."

Damn, I thought. Now there's an image.

To prove her point Liv raised her fingers up to her lips to taste herself. Her nipples were now positively rigid, her chest heaving as she suddenly seemed a lot more flustered and aroused.

"So, you don't have a problem with me jerking off or ejaculating across your feet?" I confirmed.

"Nope. Turns me on." she claimed. "Anywhere on my body works for me. Just as long as you give me a heads up."

"You know, you're not the only one suffering here sis." I pointed out. "cos I could totally eat some pussy right now... IF we weren't related, of course."

The look on her face was priceless. I could see the cogs in her head whirling with perversion.

"Hey, don't make promises you can't keep." she replied. "I'm so worked up right now I'd probably take you up on it!"

"Really?"

Liv added, "Let's just say it's been a hot minute since I last had someone between my thighs."

We both fell silent as we continued to masturbate together, both of us watching the other while her toes grew more active, now brushing along the underside of my shaft.

"Is that what you think about when you jack off to me?" she almost whispered. "My feet?"

I shrugged.

"What about my ass?" she quizzed. "Do you ever think about eating my ass out?"

Once again, her wording was threatening to make me cum prematurely. I could also tell that this was most probably a personal fantasy of hers, to have someone totally submit to her will and lick her backdoor.

"Yep. Definitely. I love eating ass."

There was now a smouldering hot look in her eyes, as we picked up the pace of our movements and masturbated a little faster.

"Can I ask you a question?" she hesitated. "Tell me the truth. Do you honestly love eating pussy?"

"Absolutely, sis. Sometimes I crave it."

There was a long pause before she spoke again.

"Prove it."

Without missing a beat, I slapped the vibrator out of her hand and swiftly dove between her open legs. Olivia initially giggled to the action, assuming that I wouldn't go through with it, until I suddenly and finally pressed my mouth against her pussy, taking her breath away!!

The actress immediately tensed up, letting out a stifled moan as I hungrily slurped at her juice box with great enthusiasm.

"ohmigod, Cade... ohmigod. What are you... oh god!"

I applied some pressure to her clit with my thumb. She cried out in anguish and then grabbed the back of my head and pulled me harder against her sex.

My entire mouth and chin were now smeared in my sisters succulent juices, as I pinned her legs back against her chest leaving her to lay completely exposed and compromised on the edge of the bed.

Thinking quickly, I decided to take matters into my own hands, and before she could object, I got up and gently rubbed the head of my hammer against her wet cunt-lips, however Olivia seemed to panic and just about lost her fucking mind.

She immediately slammed her knees shut and attempted to kick away as I fell on top of her on the bed and we began to struggle. She squealed with laughter as we play wrestled aggressively on the mattress.

"You think I wasn't going to do it?" I hissed, responding to her laughing fit. "You really think I'd chicken out?"

Olivia cackled during the play fight, apparently shocked and surprised that I would actually have the nerve to go down on her, despite the two of us being super horny.

"I can't believe you just did that!"

"Hey, you asked for it!"

"F.Y.I, just because I let you lick me," she scoffed. "Doesn't mean you have permission to fuck me too!"

We spent the next few minutes tussling on the bed, both of us working up a substantial sweat. The fact that we were both naked only made it that much more erotic, and somewhat difficult for us to pin the other down.

Ultimately, I lay back and allowed her to overpower me, with her pinning me down with her strong legs while she crawled up my naked body until our lips suddenly kissed!

This kiss was volatile to say the least, our tongues jostling for supremacy inside our mouths.

It was only when we stopped to catch our breath, that Liv floored me yet again by shoving her breast into my mouth.

"Here," she hissed, as my hands grabbed hold of her bare naked butt and I invited her to grind against my knee.

As Olivia fed her breast into my mouth, the intoxicating scent of her skin overwhelmed me. The milky sweet fragrance of honey, lavender, and a tinge of sweat threatened to fill my senses, so much so that I found myself almost nursing on her dark nipples.

Olivia placed one arm around my head, holding me close as her other hand dropped to my crotch to play with my cock. She really seemed to respond to the tit-sucking, as my tongue circled around the teat, then flicked her nipple before I devoured it entirely.

"Sweet Jesus. You're driving me crazy..." she purred hotly. "What are you doing to me Cade-y?"

I now moaned into her neck as she jacked me off with her prominent hand, then without warning shifted around so as to allow her to bend over and wrap her soft lips around my helmet, sucking me with a lot of spit and suction.

"You're just lucky I love sucking cock," Olivia mused. "And that I'm good at it."

Let me be the judge of that, I thought.

This award winning blowjob only lasted a few short minutes until she suddenly snapped and rushed to mount me, straddling and then lowering herself down onto my waiting staff. She was warm and tight, and I almost blew my load prematurely.

"oh Cade-y. Can you feel that?" she panted. "You're so fucking hard right now, I can barely squeeze you in there."

Her luscious thighs now straddled my hips, as she began to grind and gyrate on me. Up and down, her body rose and fell, building up momentum with each consecutive thrust. I watched in rapture as her surprisingly TIGHT pussy stretched around my meaty shaft, and swallowed me repeatedly.

Looking into my eyes, she collapsed forward so that her fabulous tits were pressed up against my bare chest, and shoved her wet tongue into my mouth for good measure.

"ungh, fuck, fuck, fuck," she whined into my ear, her juices smearing all along the length of my shaft.

Feeling bold, I rolled her over and re-positioned myself on top, desperate to take her in a more traditional position and one where I could take charge.

Olivia didn't seem to object to this and just lay on her back with her legs spread wide, licking her hand and rubbing it over her waiting pussy as I moved with frantic intent.

With her permission, I gently eased forward to split her dewy lips in two.

My head slipped easily inside and I gave a couple short, gentle thrusts before driving the length of my sword into her shallow depths. Liv flashed a grin of approval and urged me on by pulling my hips down with her reaching hands.

We shared another kiss as I picked up the pace and began to pound her harder and faster.

"Fuck, don't you dare stop!" she pleaded from below. "Do you hear me? Make me cum all over your cock bro! Make you're horny wet sister cum for you.. yeah?"

I grabbed her firmly by the hips and subjected her pussy to a series of deep, hard grinding motions.

"Tell me when you're about to cum," she insisted, her voice broken into panting gasps. "cos I want it in my mouth!"

I now slammed into her cunt with such force that my balls smacked loudly against her ass.

"ungh fuck! unngh fuck! ohmigodd fuckkk!" she grunted.

Planting one foot on the bed, I then straddled her pretty face and guided my rod into her open mouth, just as the first creamy spurts erupted.

Olivia quickly clamped her lips around my spewing bell-end and groaned erotically as I drowned her windpipe in hot volcanic goo, her eyes growing wide as she was forced to gag briefly on jism, and almost choke.

As she gulped down the last of my seed, she kept sucking, torturing my overly sensitive cock with tickling swirls of her tongue until I was forced to pull away and collapse beside her.

"Wow, now that was a huge fucking load!" Liv bragged while wiping her chin. "I can't believe you came so hard. You've been holding that in for a while now huh?"

"Five whole weeks, to be exact."

Olivia rolled onto her side in bed to place her head on my chest.

"Yeah, five weeks down and three more to go." I pointed out. "but if today was anything to go by, imagine what the next couple of weeks are going to bring?"

"Jesus," Olivia grinned. "I don't think my pussy could take it."

"Guess we'll find out won't we?"

Post Thanks / Like

Always great to see an Olivia story!

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another fantastic story on Livy!

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow that's unbelievable well done.