Thread: "Lookin' Like A Snack!" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Lookin' Like A Snack!" with Olivia Holt

Lookin' Like a Snack!
    With Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    MF, blowjob, drunk, masturbation
    This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
    A/N: Figured since it was her birthday I'd throw something together.

It was the middle of the night as Olivia Holt quietly stepped out into the hallway, leaving the bedroom door slightly ajar so she could make her stealthy return. Having left Jordan passed out on the bed, she tiptoed down the stairs and entered the dark kitchen area, clad in nothing more than an oversized shirt which barely covered her backside.

I watched silently as the striking blonde deftly wandered towards the refrigerator, looking for something to snack and satisfy her late night hunger.

Having come up empty, she then looked through the pantries and finally reached for a box of cereal from a high shelf, standing up on her tiptoes, reaching, stretching to grab at it. I grinned inwardly as I watched this play out, and finally sidled up behind her and spoke barely above a whisper.

"Hungry?"

"OH JESUS!" she jumped.

My sudden appearance startled her enough to drop the cereal box to the floor. The actress was petrified, shuddering with fear as she turned to face me.

"Geez Mr. Fisher, you frightened me."

Still dressed in my business suit, with my tie loosened, I lingered at the hemline of my son's shirt and noticed the way her pink lace panties peeking out.

"Sweet, Olivia... Olivia Holt." I smirked. "Do your parents know where you are right now?"

I swirled around my glass of whiskey as I stood so close I could feel her tremble during my interrogation. We were quiet for a moment before I took a sip of my drink and spoke.

"I don't recall giving you permission to spend the night here, young lady."

Olivia blushed.

"No sir." she gulped. "You didn't."

There was another awkward silence as I looked her over.

"So...?"

I knew her parents well, and knew they'd never approve of her spending the night alone with Jordan. Particularly since they weren't actually dating (at least not publicly) but claimed to be nothing more than just friends. I on the other hand knew this was far from the truth.

I also knew that if Olivia's mom found out that her precious little daughter was currently half naked and tiptoeing through my house at such an hour, she would never be allowed out again.

"I assume your folks weren't informed about your visit either?"

Olivia cringed, knowing I was right. I could read her like a book, and she was caught fair and square.

"N-n-no, not really." she stammered. "Um. Please don't call my mom!"

I started to smirk as I took another sip of my scotch. I really didn't have any intentions to call anyone, but I just loved having that kind of power over her. It was fun to watch her squirm.

"I promise Mr. Fisher." she insisted. "I promise you'll never see me over here again. I swear."

Olivia's voice started to level out as she regained a little confidence – her sassy, actress side rearing its head.

"I can leave right now if you like?" she offered. "I'll drive straight home."

"Don't you think it's a little late for that," I cut her off. "Driving around alone, in the middle of the night?"

I looked her up and down once again - still taken aback by her sexy state of dress - or lack thereof.

"Besides. I can't be sure if the two of you have been drinking." I went on. "And I don't think I'd believe you anyway."

Olivia started to panic.

"You don't believe me? Don't believe what?"

I smirked again.

"I don't that you'll never come over again. I saw you saunter in here with that satisfied, just-been-fucked look on your face. My son gives it to you good and hard, and I right?"

Olivia seemed a little shocked and embarrassed, as I now looked her up and down, openly, lewdly.

"Or maybe he doesn't. Either way, I can tell that you're the kind of girl who needs a good, hard, regular fucking."

I could tell from the expression on her face that I was pushing some buttons. She simply stood there trembling in the dark, but I could tell her panties were getting wet.

"Pick that up." I growled in a low voice, gesturing towards the cereal on the floor.

The actress seemed lost in thought for a moment, then quickly turned around and bent over at the knee to clean up the mess she had made, while I reached out to touch her. She let out a stifled moan as I hooked her panties with my fingers and pulled her back into me, allowing my cock to grind against her panty-clad butt.

She gave a sharp intake of breath, then actively pushed herself against me again.

"Oops, Sorry. I'm so clumsy sometimes." she giggled, knowing full well the effect she was having on me.

As the playful little blonde now bumped her derriere repeatedly against me, any pretence of this being an accident went right out the window.

In fact as she slowly stood up, my hand reached around to softly caress and fondle her pert breasts. I pinched at her nipples gently through the thin t-shirt, confirming my earlier suspicion that she in fact wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

Having confirmed this directly, I then toyed with her nipples and alternated between both breasts.

My lips soon found the back of her neck and I planted soft, tender kisses. I brushed my lips from the base of her neck and slowly smooched my way up into her hairline, causing Olivia to gasp and tremble. At this point she couldn't ignore what was happening, much less pretend it wasn't turning her on.

"Fucking tease," I hissed into her ear, as I captured and pinched her hard nipples between two fingers. "Walking around my house dressed like that, lookin' like a snack."

The actress relaxed and allowed me to play her breasts with one hand, while the other trailed down, down to her dripping sex where I abruptly plunged them inside and began to finger her roughly, like the good little whore she was.

"Why am I not surprised." I quipped. "So fucking wet. Did you not get enough dick earlier?"

She remained silent throughout, as I continued to play with her nubile body.

"Answer me, Olivia."

"Yes." she purred hotly.

I pulled my fingers out of her snatch and very slowly, measuredly, wiped them across her lips. The smell of her own pussy was irresistible to her, and really seemed to set her off. In fact without being prompted, Olivia began to lick my fingers clean. I groaned to the action, and shoved them further into her mouth until I made her gag.

"Take off that shirt."

She responded without hesitation, and turned to face me while completely topless. The striking young actress now stood before me, clad in nothing but those sheer pink panties. I looked her over her with approval, biting my lip lewdly.

"Very nice." I praised, picking up my drink from the counter to take a nice long sip of whiskey.

"Show me how you play with yourself."

Holt shifted nervously, but obliged nonetheless. She obediently reached up and lightly twisted her nipples. They were erect, and when she touched them she moaned involuntarily. She bit her lip, and twisted them again, harder.

"Good girl. Now play your pussy."

I squeezed the large bulge in my pants as she dipped her fingers into her pussy and began circling them around her clit, slowly at first. I watched her intensely, my eyes burning into those overly stuffed panties.

"You're quite the little performer aren't you?" I grinned. "I bet you love having an audience, even when you get off."

Olivia smirked and went faster. She dipped a finger inside, moaned, and looked me dead in the eyes, pleading for mercy.

"Now stop, and taste yourself." I instructed. "Lick your fingers, Olivia. Get them nice and wet. Heaps of spit."

She keenly obliged, and clearly relished the taste of her own juices.

I put my drink down and swiftly spun her around, violently, causing her to gasp with fright. I then grabbed the back of her head, forcing her lips to mine. It had been several years since I had last tasted the lips a girl of her age and calibre.

She tasted absolutely sublime. Breathtaking even.

I held her tightly against me as I probed her mouth with my tongue, brushing my lips against hers, and stopping every so often to bite her bottom lip as if to claim her for my own. Olivia initially seemed frightened by this, but soon moaned into my mouth and kissed me back with just as much force.

The stunning little minx was hungry, she was horny, and it seemed being man handled in this way was precisely what she craved. So when I felt her reach down and undo my belt, without breaking our kiss, I wasn't really surprised.

In next to no time, the "I Didn't Do It" star undid my pants and pulled it out - that massive, bulging, stiff cock that Olivia had felt earlier through my pants was now in front of her face. She broke the kiss to stare and admire it.

"Holy shit," she quipped. "I can barely get my fucking hand around it."

My own hand found the back of her head and I began to push her down to her knees, leaving little doubt as to what I wanted from her.

"Why don't you show me what you can do with that mouth," I said, as she slowly dropped to her knees.

Stroking it in her hand, she looked up at me with sheer excitement in her eyes. I could tell, this was the biggest dick she had ever seen, much less handled in person.

"Now be a good girl and suck that cock!"

Holt opened her mouth and could only get the first few inches in. She glared up at me, her mouth stuffed with cock, nervous that she wasn't doing it right. I gently pushed her head a little more against my foot-long, and urged her to relax.

She focused on breathing through her nose and relaxing her throat as I ultimately slid my cock in a little more, bit by bit, pushing a little further each time. She whined and whimpered as I attempted to seal off her airway.

"Ssshh...baby girl. Just take it deep. Take that big black snake!"

With a little help and guidance, we managed to cram several more inches inside her drooling mouth. Her young thighs clamped shut around the hand which diddled her pussy, as I fucked her wet throat. I was thrusting faster now, harder, my eyes dark with lust as my balls slapped against her chin.

My hand was now on the back of her head, stabilising her as I used her face like my own personal fuck toy.

"Spread your fucking legs!" I snapped from above. "Show me that wet little cunt! Play with it, while you suck me!"

Holt did as she was told, first rubbing and then plunging two fingers inside her hole as I fucked her pretty face. Just watching her like this was threatening to make me pop a lot sooner than I anticipated.

I was getting close, now jamming my meat all the way into her throat. She gagged audibly as I pounded her throat one, two, three times, and held in the last thrust before pulling out suddenly. Olivia gasped for air, but feeling empty, she rushed to take my python-like cock back into her mouth again, until I took it and smacked her across face with it.

"Stick out that tongue, cunt!" I demanded.

The starlet groaned as I slapped my meat against her open mouth, before I pulled her up and kissed her hard on the lips. I reached down to grip her ass possessively.

"Fuck it. Let's take this upstairs."

I slapped her ass, picked her up without much trouble and threw her over my shoulder before carrying her upstairs. As far as I knew, this was the first time she had ever been inside of my bedroom.

I smirked evilly as I shut the door behind us, and instead of tossing her petite body onto the waiting bed, I instead slammed her up against the bedroom wall with one hand around her neck. She barely had time to react before I flipped her around and ripped her panties down her legs, pulled her hips back to jut out that naked ass, and entered her with a single, violent thrust!

Olivia yelped to the action and panted against the hard wall. We stayed locked like this for several moments, kissing her hungrily over her shoulder while I shifted my prick inside her so as to help her adjust to my girth.

"Nnnngh godd..." she huffed. "You're so big!"

I moved my hands to cup and squeeze at her firm young tits, before clutching both hips tightly and slamming myself home again.

"Nnnghh fffuck!"

Olivia whimpered in pain. She was panting now, softly.

"Please..." she implored. "Please Mr. Fisher, fuck me!"

"Yeah?" I hissed in her ear. "Is that what you want, baby girl?"

"Ugh, yes. Please. I need that big black cock!"

I slapped and then squeezed her luscious ass aggressively.

"Who's does this pussy belong to Olivia?" I growled, licking her earlobe sloppily.

"It's yours, Mr. Fisher. It's always been yours!" she chanted. "My pussy belongs to you!"

I choked her a little harder, making her eyes roll into the back of her head and causing electrical pulses to shoot inside her over stimulated pussy.

"Tell me you need this cock, baby girl."

"Yes," she whispered back, almost sobbing now.

She could hardly contain her need. Her pussy was squeezing tightly around my cock as I tightened my grip around her hips and moved her higher up the wall to better fuck her. When I pulled out slowly, only to slam myself back in again, she shook violently and creamed all over my prick.

"Ah... good girl. Give daddy all the cream you have."

I then fucked her with slow, deliberate, merciless strokes.

To her credit, the insatiable little slut began moving her hips more aggressively against me, faster, gyrating. Her actions took me by surprise. I growled at her enthusiasm and fucked her harder still. Faster. Deeper.

I gave her body no mercy.

I felt my cock now glide in and out of her dripping sex with much ease, due to how utterly wet she had become. I could feel the head of my cock striking the back wall of her tiny pussy, and I growled and moved one of my hands to her throat again, my hand restricting her airway as I started to fuck her pussy more savagely.

I was now pounding her tight little cunt at full force while I kissed and tongued her.

"Come for me, you little cunt!" I urged. "Come all over daddies big black cock!"

Her tight little pussy clenched violently around me as I fucking her harder, faster still.

"ohmigodd... daddy!" she cried, falling into a million pieces.

Having destroyed her ego, and ravaged her body, I still continued to pound into her pussy as hard and fast as humanly possible, even as she began to climax.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck daddy..." she squealed. "I'm gunna cum... all over your... oh, fuck fuck FUCKKKKK!"

I have to admit, watching her cum that hard was absolutely exhilarating, and quickly set me off.

I groaned a moment later as I joined her over the precipice, and slammed once, twice, against her naked sweat-glazed body to finally fill her with sweet little cunny with delicious cock custard – treating the seemingly sweet, girl next door to one of the most hot, messy cream pies she had ever experienced!

"Sweetie, next time you want to spend the night over..." I panted. "By all means, be my guest."

Post Thanks / Like

Aften reading this story, I kinda Hope you write a story of Olivia catching her father jerking off to her Generous music video while its just them in the house. Might lead to some generous scenes for the two of them.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great story about a real cutie. Love the premise and your execution is, as always, fantastic TPG.

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Stargazer, much appreciated. Looking to add some more holt stories soon.

7. Likes MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Feel like I should re comment on this one. Feels like she should go back for a round 2 with Mr. Fisher also owning that ass.

9. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, TPG liked this post