List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Office Affairs" with Trinity Chavez

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Office Affairs" with Trinity Chavez

Office Affairs
    With TRINITY CHAVEZ
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blackmail, blowjob, oral
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

From the moment I joined the news organisation, Trinity Chavez treated me like her own personal assistant and errand boy. At first I found it rather flattering that she always picked me over the other interns in the office, but I soon realised this was to my own detriment, as she had me doing everything from cleaning her office to picking up her dry cleaning, and even washing her car.

If it wasn't for the fact that I desperately needed the job, I probably would have quit weeks ago. However my luck soon changed one fateful afternoon when the busty correspondent left her phone unlocked in her office, and after snooping around I stumbled across a series of nude pictures.

Having backed up several copies for myself, I waited for the right time to confront her about her private photo collection, and the following weekend the opportunity presented itself after Trinity and I found ourselves working late to finish up some breaking news stories.

"Boss, mind if I come in and have a word?"

"What is it Robbie?" she answered sternly, without looking up from her laptop.

Due to the late hour and the fact that we were completely alone in the building, I didn't bother to shut the door to her office as the striking correspondent sat behind her large oak desk, dressed in one of her overly sexy outfits and matching heels.

With her busty figure and sultry looks, Trinity could have easily pursued a career in meteorology (as the hot weather girl) but instead opted on the fast paced environment of the newsroom, clearly getting off on ordering people around while pontificating out on the streets during her live feeds.

"I just wanted to talk to you about some recently leaked pictures I found, and what you think I should do with them?"

"Leaked pictures?" she repeated, tilting her head.

"These." I grinned, while pointing my phone at her.

The look on her face was priceless as she immediately recognised herself in the pix - several explicit images of her laying topless across her office sofa. She had apparently taken them just a few weeks earlier, at the request of some sugar daddy she was no doubt fleecing, after meeting him on some dating app.

It was all pretty sleazy stuff, even for her.

"Is this a joke?"

"Far from it." I sneered. "I suppose that's what happens when you leave your phone unlocked."

Trinity narrowed her eyes and looked like she had been punched in the gut.

"HOW DARE YOU!" she snapped. "How dare you go through my phone. That's it buddy! Grab your shit, you're done! Get out of my office!"

"Are you firing me?" I chuckled.

"Yes. Consider your ass fired, gone." she yelled. "You're toast. Canned. Get out!"

As she picked up the phone to make a call to security downstairs, I pondered out loud.

"Hmm.. I wonder what the higher ups would say if they saw these images," I stroked my chin. "And knew about your extracurricular activities here in the office? I'm pretty sure it'd be a fire-able offence. Maybe even career ending."

"You wouldn't dare." she said while still holding the phone.

"With everything going on right now," I snickered. "Finding a new employer is probably going to be harder than ever."

"Fuck you, Robbie!" she snarled, before slamming the phone down.

There was a long silence as she stopped to composure herself.

"okay, look. You've had your fun." she said while reaching for my phone. "Now GIVE ME back those photos!"

"Nope." I shook my finger at her. "Not so fast, sweetheart."

"Sweetheart?" she repeated, clearly offended. "Seriously Robbie, enough. I want those photos back. This isn't a game. You do realise you're toying with my career right now, and I take that very seriously. I could sue you for invasion of privacy."

"Ha!" I chuckled. "I don't think so. And have the entire world find out about your private sex life, or lack thereof?"

Trinity was clearly fuming.

"Look. I don't want to prolong this any longer than I have to," I added.

"Neither do I. So what do you want Robbie?" she replied. "What's it going to cost me?"

There was another long silence before I finally made my intentions known.

"Blowjob."

The leggy reporter looked absolutely stunned.

"Err... excuse me?" she stuttered. "You want me... to give YOU... a blowjob?!"

Judging from her reaction I knew there was almost no chance of it happening, but as I started to leave she suddenly had a change of heart.

"Wait a minute, ..STOP! Just wait a minute." she huffed. "God damn it. You're such as asshole!"

I couldn't help but smile.

"I always knew you were a bastard, but I never dreamed you'd stoop to something this low."

I couldn't help but grin.

"So are you just going to stand there insulting me, or are we going to get down to business."

Trinity stopped to contemplate her next actions - as if trying to convince herself that this was the right course of action.

"I can't believe I'm actually going to say this but, fine." she conceded. "Have it your way."

I clearly had her in a compromised position, and with nothing to lose decided to just go for it - to double down.

"Get on your knees." I told her bluntly.

Trinity naturally resisted at first, before she slowly complied and knelt down in front of me, if only to use this opportunity to chastise me from her knees.

"Is this what you want, you creep!" she hissed. "Happy now?"

I reached out to brush her hair only to have her recoil and slap my hand away.

"Don't touch me!" she seethed.

Despite her objections, I gingerly ran my fingers through her long dark hair again noting just how soft it felt.

I could tell from the look in her eyes that from this moment on our relationship would never be the same again. From this position on her knees, she was no longer my boss or even another work colleague, instead she was mine to do as I pleased.

"Piece of shit," she hissed under her breath.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?"

"ugh. Whatever. Can we just get this over and done with please."

My smile widened as I put a hand on her shoulder, while the other slowly caressed her pretty face.

"I swear to god Robbie, if you tell anyone about this I will hunt you down and kill you myself."

That said, Trinity reached into my pants to retrieve my cock and without so much of a word, leaned forward to gently kiss the very tip with her lips.

My cock was already rock hard, even before her tongue took its first swipe across the rubbery head of my knob. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

When her head began to to bob up and down I couldn't help but run my fingers through her hair as she sucked me a little faster, the pace escalating as she brought her hand into the mix and began to stroke me off into her magnificent mouth.

My hips seemed to have a mind of their own, my cock plunging farther between those soft plump lips. I had dreamed about fucking her mouth for as long as I could remember, and yet nothing came close to reality.

I could see that she not only knew precisely what she was doing, but I dare say the lewdness of it all really turned her on. In fact, I think I was somewhat surprised when I felt her reach around and grab hold of my ass, to stop me from pulling out of her mouth as I approached the tipping point.

However, despite her efforts and the overwhelming urge to ejaculate into the back of her throat, I instead pulled back and crushed my mouth against hers, kissing her hard on the lips.

Her lips felt hot and slippery, and despite her objections I pulled her up to her feet and felt her body respond intuitively to my kiss. Noting this, I then grabbed the top of her blouse and without warning ripped it open!

The action caused her to gasp with surprise as her entire chest was revealed, while I hungrily sought out and found one of her pin-sized nipples and sucked it fiercely into my mouth. I used my free hand to massage her other breast, pinching and rolling its nipple hard and causing her to moan.

It was at this point that we kind of stumbled back onto her desk, knocking things out of the way as we continued our assault on each other's mouths. My hands went from palming her breasts to unzipping her skirt, as I began kissing my way down her chin and across her slender neck and throat.

As I worked that tight pencil skirt down past her perfectly rounded ass, I looped my fingers into her lace panties and pulled everything down together, revealing her clean-shaved mound.

I then took her long legs and forced them apart, pushing her to lay flat on the desk as I sunk my face between her luscious thighs. The sheer scent of her cunt was intoxicating, as I lapped at her pussy and sucked her juices while grinding my nose hard against her clit.

I licked her cunt intently before I got up and stepped around the table and jammed my hard cock back into her moaning mouth. She stopped howling for a minute and began sucking greedily at my prick, as I gripped the side of her long hair and fucked her pretty face, my balls bouncing off her chin.

While I fully intended to blow my wad right then and there, with her laying there spread obscenely wide on her office table, her breathing was now coming in shallow as she kept moaning and talking dirty to me.

"Mm.. give it to me, Robbie!" she growled while sticking out her tongue. "Gimme that hot fucking load!!"

However, I decided not to give her what SHE wanted, and instead I grabbed her by the ankles and spun her around and slammed myself home into her pussy!

"UNGHHH FUCK!" she cried out. "How dare you... unnghhh shiitttt!"

Several months of office frustration now bubbled to the surface as I rammed her savagely on the desk. In fact I pounded her in this position for just a few minutes before I pulled out and directed her to bent over so I could continue slamming against her round ass.

"Yeah?" she growled over her shoulder. "You gunna take me from behind?"

I could tell from the tone in her voice that she was just as turned on as I was. I whispered harshly into her ear and asked if she wanted me to come, as she actively pushed back against me and urged me on.

"Do it!" was her weak response. "Shoot your fucking load already!!"

Hearing this commentary, I pulled her up by her hair and kissed her hard on the mouth, both of us slobbering all over each other, as I now groped her breasts and pounded her ass.

It only took a few more pumps before I finally erupted deep inside her confinement - filling her womb with my baby batter. Her body trembled and shook wildly as I came inside her pussy, both of us gasping out loud and collapsing forward into a sweaty mess.

Having emptied my balls I pulled out and stumbled back to collapse onto her nearby sofa.

"So much for getting a blowjob." I panted, giving my limp cock a squeeze while watching her lay there naked and freshly fucked on the oak desk.

It took her a whole minute or so to find her bearings.

"So are you going to delete those picture or what?" she asked while getting up.

"Sure, why not. That was the deal after all."

With Trinity watching on, I then deleted the folder, along with the incriminating evidence which seemed to be a huge relief to her.

"Ah... thank god!!" she sighed.

Noting her relief I quipped, "You know, we should probably do this again sometime."

Trinity stared back at me, incredulous.

"Are you kidding? As far as I'm concerned this NEVER happened!"

I shook my head.

"In that case, I'm glad I took some precautions then."

Trinity froze, then looked back to me.

"What precautions?"

"I still have some copies on my laptop at home."

"Son-of-a-bitch!" she gasped, horrified. "We had a deal!"

"Hey I'm not a monster, Trinity." I told her. "I'm not going to release them or anything. I just want them for personal use."

"Bullshit! How do I know you'll keep your word?"

I guess you'll just have to trust me." I snickered. "Guess you'll just have to be nice to me from now on."

"Arrgh I hate you!" she shouted while searching the floor for her clothes. "And you destroyed my blouse!"

I grabbed my things - and while still relatively naked - rushed out of her office on wobbling feet and rushed towards the elevator.

"Guess I'll see you tomorrow, Boss."

"ASSHOLE!"

Post Thanks / Like

A great story about an underrated beauty. Trinity is awesome and you did her real justice with this story TPG.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes JigJag, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Stargazer, yeah I got a big crush on her at the moment.