List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Under the Radar" with Miranda Kerr

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Under the Radar" with Miranda Kerr

Under the Radar
    with Miranda Kerr
    Written by Harbinger
    Codes: MF, blowjob, creampie, sensual
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% b.s. and not true. This is free, and I don't make money writing these.

Work has been so terribly boring lately it damn near hurts. All I had been doing was building the same paper day after day, and covering the same meetings day after day in my little corner of the world.

I had risen to the job of entertainment editor of a newspaper. Not a horrible job, but not exactly what I had seen as a goal for myself in highschool.

One of the biggest bonuses I had was getting to go to events for free since I was writing them for our entertainment section.

As I was setting up that section for the coming day, and pretty salty that I wasn't able to get a VIP tag for the biggest visiting name our town has had since I moved here for college.

Miranda Kerr, a girl I remember going to school with and being a total sweetheart, was in my town. I had grown up with her, and I had followed her modeling career probably closer than I should have.

So when I heard she was here for a clothing line reveal (she was technically one town over, but still) and I didn't get in, I was pissed. This also would be the biggest entertainment story we had ever had.

And then things really changed for me, because my office phone rang.

"Daily Westmore Tribune, this is Nick," I said into the receiver.

"Hi Nick. My name is Miranda, and I was wondering if anyone from the Tribune will be covering the clothing line reveal at Denton?" the soft-spoken voice on the other end asked.

"Hi Miranda, thanks for calling," I began. For some reason, my brain didn't register who I was talking to yet. "I tried to get in, but I wasn't able to secure a pass, so I'm afraid we'll have to run whatever the AP has on it, or if the Denton Sentinel gets anything on it."

"I can talk to Ms. Kerr, and I'm sure we can find an extra pass. Who knows, maybe she'll need some good ideas on what to do around here. The Sentinel doesn't have an entertainment section," the lady said in an Aussie accent.

"If you can, I would owe you a huge one," I said with a chuckle. "I'd love to cover it myself.

"Sounds good. Be there at 4 p.m., and someone will find you," she said.

"Sounds good to me," I agreed.

"Excellent. It'll be good to see you again, Nick," she said before the line went dead.

I was more than confused as to why she knew me, but I had to focus. I would be getting pictures of Miranda Kerr, and doing the biggest coverage of my life tomorrow.

---

The next day came too soon after I had fallen asleep. I couldn't lay around and wish my alarm was farther away; I had to make sure I was sharper today than ever.

Cold brew, an omlet, workout, and a shower. After that morning's routine, I had a message waiting with the clerk, telling me I had a call already waiting for me. It was Miranda

I called the number left, and after four rings, the woman picked up, but this time my stomach did an entire plumet.

"Hello, this is Miranda," the Aussie said.

My tongue felt huge in my mouth, which had become as dry as a desert. "Hi, Miranda," I tried my best to stay professional.

"Oh, hi! This is Nick, right?" she asked, sounding wide awake at 9:36 a.m.

"Yes it is. What can I do for you?" I asked, nervously clicking a pen over and over.

"I was wondering if you'd be interested in setting up an interview before the event this afternoon? Could you meet me for lunch?" If it wasn't before, the gig was up now.

"Oh, uh, yeah, of course," I agreed, nodding even though she couldn't see me.

"Great, I was reading one of your restaurant reviews, and I thought the Delmoré sounded pretty good."

"The Delmoré has some of the best chicken options in town, and has a solid vegan menu," I said, giving my opinions as my answer.

"Great. I'll see you at noon, and the reservation is under Miranda." Just like that, she hung up.

In under three hours, I was having an intimate interview over lunch in one of the nicer places in the area. No pressure.

---

I arrived at the Delmoré three minutes late, making sure not to show up for her reservation before Miranda did.

The hostess led me deep into the dining area and brought me to a table near the kitchen.

There she was, already waiting for me. The 5'9 Australian supermodel was smiling, her pearly white teeth showing just a little but not quite grinning.

Miranda looked stunning in a sleek, black velvet dress with dipping cleavage. I was already speechless and didn't get to start my interview yet.

"I feel terribly underdressed," I chuckled.

"Nonsense, Nick. You look absolutely dashing," she insisted with a close-lipped smile. "The no-no sense reporter that doesn't overdress but still cares," she said, giving me her thoughts on my simple black slacks and red dress shirt.

"Well thank you," I said as I sat down. I looked at her, but my eyes on hers. I wanted to compliment her, but I didn't want to be unprofessional or creepy.

"You seem tense, Nick. Are you alright?" she asked, her head to the side, her hair pinned up perfectly.

"Yeah, it's just… you're kind of a huge deal."

"Nick, did you forget we were schoolmates?" she giggled.

Again, I was speechless, and it wasn't her looks.

"You remembered?" I asked, my jaw dropped.

"Of course. I had a huge crush on you, Nick. You were an honors student, senior editor of the year book, and captain of the wrestling team. You were the perfect combination of jock and brilliant, and you pulled off leather jackets even when we were kids," she said.

"I can't believe you still remembered that. I was all of those things maybe, but you were still out of our town's league, Miri," I said, using her old highschool nickname.

"Oh stop," she laughed. "Well, when I found out I was heading to Denton, I knew I had to do some research to see if you were in the area. Here you are, entertainment editor of our old newspaper. I knew I wanted you to have the best scoop."

"I appreciate it so much, Miri. It's great to see you again, and having you give me this lead is just… thank you," I said again, not knowing what to say.

"You know, Nick, I'm in town for the weekend, and I haven't been here in years. Perhaps you could find some time to spend with me, show me around what's changed?"

I just stared and blinked. "Miri, I can get the time, I'm sure, but you must have more important things to do than hang out with me," I laughed.

"Not particularly," she replied, playing with the edge of her napkin. "I'm taking a bit of time off. I'm tired of having too much to do. I'm sure you can understand. If you don't want to visit with me, you can just say so."

"If you're sure you want to stoop so low for company," I joked, "I can make myself available."

"Oh good. Now, let's have lunch and do this interview, shall we?"

---

After the most relaxing interview of my career so far, and one of the most pleasant lunches of my life, I saw Miranda Kerr to the sidewalk and waited with her while her car came to get her.

She gave me a smile, thanked me for a "lovely time," kissed my cheek, and gave me a gorgeous smile as she stepped into her car.

"I'll see you in a few hours, Nick? I'll make sure the event staff know who you are," she said, and was gone.

So after a perfect two hours with Miranda, I went back to the office and transcribed our conversation. It took longer than my average interviews, because Miranda made it as much of an interview as she did a lunch between old mates.

It was time for me to head out, and I took off super early hoping to have a good place in line for photos.

When I got there, I was funneled through an event barrier to a gate, where a smart-dressed lady told me all press where to be, but I told her I had been promised a pass. I gave her my name, and she stared at me for some time.

"That checks out, Ms. Kerr did mention you to one of her people," I was told. "I'm Linda. Stick with me, and don't go anywhere I do not tell you to go."

"Understood," I said, nodding.

We stayed at Linda's post for a while, and I stayed out of the way until she told me to follow her.

I did as expected, and I was led to the drive-in area where the important people would be. I knew a few names on the list, like Candice Swanepole, Pia Miller, and the Hadids.

When Miranda arrived with her people, I was one of the first to receive eye contact and a beautiful smile.

"Do you like my outfit?" the drop-dead gorgeous model asked as she stopped for the photographers. She looked right at me, and gave me the perfect shot.

"Are you kidding? Words don't describe," I said honestly, taking in the long velvet black dress with deep plunging cleavage, teasingly showing the side swells of her ample chest.

I obviously couldn't tell her how much I would have liked to watch her take off that dress with the same smile on her face that she graced me with now.

She leaned in for a quick hug, pecked my cheek, and said, "call me after the event. I'd like to see you this evening, no business attached." A few photographers got a shot of her kissing the small town journalist's cheek, but the tiniest bit of digging would tell them we were old mates from our school years.

With her phone number now in my hand, I had to try to stay focused on my real work until I could use this.

---

Finally, my day was over and I could call Miranda. I didn't know how soon she would want to get together, but I would agree to anything this girl set up. I just had a tiny bit of work to finish for the weekend.

I pulled out my phone and called the supermodel.

"Hello?" she said after the second ring.

"Hey Miri, it's Nick. What's up?" I tried to play cool.

"Hi Nick," she said with a laugh. "You don't waste time, do you?"

"You're only in town for a little while, so I figured I'd call sooner than later," I explained.

"Fair enough. Come see me this evening at my sweet? I'll message you the address, be by around 7?" she offered.

I swallowed hard. "Sounds good to me," I agreed. We said quick goodbyes and hung up.

Oh dear Lord. I was going to be alone in a hotel suite with one of the most gorgeous women in the world. What had I ever done to deserve this?

I knocked on her door at 7:05. I wasn't waiting five seconds before she opened the door.

"Fuck…" I said under my breath, completely unable to move.

"That's the response I was going for," Miranda whispered back as she struck a pose, showing off her black pumps, black slacks and jacket, as well as extenuating the fact that a black lace bra was the only clothing under her jacket.

"I work with words all day, and none of them are enough to describe you right now," I said, my brain still short circuited. "You're dressed pretty, um, casually," I noted aloud, looking at her body for longer than was probably acceptable.

"Yeah," she concurred, pulling her jacket closed a little. "I spent all day dolled up, so I wanted to relax a little but I still wanted to look nice for you," she explained.

"Well mission accomplished; you look cozy and chic," I said, and Miranda laughed.

"Only cozy and chic?" she countered, parting her jacket again so I got the smallest view of perfect cleavage.

"Would it be inappropriate for me to say teasingly sexy?" I ventured.

She let her jacket fall back open, and my eyes drifted back to her pert breasts. "Why thank you, and yes it is appropriate. It's the response I was looking for," Miranda smiled and leaned in, kissing my cheek. The kiss lingered and was so close to the corner of her mouth that I couldn't help but to take the bait.

I turned my head just a little, and kissed the corner of Miranda's mouth. She kissed me again, and then we both knew we were where we wanted to be.

We fully kissed each other, and her hands went for my unkempt black hair.

Miranda hummed contentedly as I splayed my much larger hands over the small of her back.

She leaned into me, and I took all of her weight, which wasn't much. Miranda is a tall girl, but is also so lithe and petite at the same time.

I didn't expect her to hop into my arms, but I caught her, and was pressed up against the door. We moaned into each others' mouths as we kissed deeply. Our tongues explored each others' and each others' mouths.

Miranda's skilled tongue licked over my teeth and wrapped mine, pulling it into her mouth, and I feared my knees would buckle and I'd drop her.

She almost sensed this and braced her arms on each side of my head, keeping herself there, as well as her legs wrapped around my ass.

Miranda broke the hot kiss and attached her sweet lips to my neck, her teeth grazing my burning skin and her tongue almost tickling me.

"Oh my God, Miri," I gasped, my hands holding on tight to her hips now. I felt her giggle against my skin between kisses.

I ducked my head and gently nipped her neck, making her jump a little more in my arms, and I laughed. That little jump also put her magnificent bubble butt right in my hands.

I squeezed her ass and she sighed, kissing my neck again before she let go of me with her legs.

I put her back on the floor, but kept my hands on her ass. I would have put them in her back pockets, had her pants had back pockets.

"What do we want to do here, Nick?" Miranda asked me, fiddling with the buttons of my shirt but not undoing them. She watched her hands, and wouldn't look up at me. She didn't let her eyes give away what she wanted my answer to be, but her breathing did.

"What do you want to happen here, Miranda? Why did you really invite me over to your place?" I challenged her.

She undid my first button and slowly lifted her head to look at me with those big, gorgeous, striking blue eyes.

She leaned up and kissed me again, and slowly, torturously, undid every one of my buttons, her mouth following as she went, under she was on her haunches and her hands untucked my shirt.

She kept eye contact with me as she undid my last button, and kissed my bare skin just above my belt.

I peeled my shirt off for her and dropped it by my feet.

She kept watching me with her hypnotic eyes as she undid my belt, and my breath caught in my throat. I had to remind myself to breathe as she unzipped my pants and pulled my fly apart. She used the flat of her palm to teasingly run up and down my shaft that was still hidden by my athletic boxer-briefs.

She replaced her hand with her famous lips and kissed my outlined manhood before turning her head to the side and wrapping her lips around me.

"Oh my God, Miranda," was all I could give her, because she was short circuiting my brain, and she knew it.

As she continued to tease me, she reached behind her back, within her jacket, and undid her bra. She reached around again and pulled it off of her chest, revealing her most perfect breasts. The smirk she gave me was priceless, because I had no idea it was a strapless bra, even when I had my hands on her back. Her friends at Victoria's Secret did great work.

"God, you're so beautiful, Miranda," I said under my breath as she returned her hands to my hips and pulled my pants and boxers down over my ass, down to my ankles.

"So are you," she replied, her eyes on the tip of my now fully erect and free cock. As I stepped out of my pants after kicking my shoes off, she asked, "Tell me, Nick, have you ever had a supermodel suck on your cock?"

I was taken aback by the gorgeous, well-mannered lady on her knees in front of me, using such language while her hand gently pumped my prick. Yet somehow, her words seemed so perfectly elegant.

I shook my head and watched her as she devilishly smiled at me.

"There's a first day for everything, isn't there?" she quipped, and pressed her supple lips to taut skin. I watched as she peppered my members with kisses, her slender arms expertly slipping out of her jacket for it to haphazardly fall to the floor.

I let her take her time exploring my length, which she happily did with kisses and long licks. She had a meticulous way of polishing me, almost as if she was bathing me, before she finally angled my tip so that it might pass between her full lips.

Miranda closed her eyes and gently moaned around me as her skilled tongue danced around the ridge of my head, and graced over my slit. She generally enjoyed sucking cock, I think, but with a girl like Miranda Kerr, I think she preferred to drive, and she didn't get to do it often.

"You're so good at this, Miri," I whispered, one of my hands finding its way to her silky hair, my other hand on my hip. She slowly took me deeper, and she nodded. She knew she was good.

I stood there, giving her a scalp massage as she blew me with a gentleness that made me want to wrap her in my arms.

Miranda would occasionally take me out of her mouth to work my shaft with her hands while she tongued my balls. My eyes rolled back into my head when she enveloped one of my nuts in her mouth, and rolled it with her tongue.

"Miranda, this is great, but I…."

"You want to be inside of me, don't you, Nick?" Miranda asked knowingly. I held her hands as she stood up to her impressive full height of 5'9. "Well you're my guest this evening. Would you like me on the couch, or on my bed?"

I took her dainty hand and led her towards her bedroom, and she smiled at me. "You're a lady, you deserve your desires to be met on a proper bed," I said.

"I always took you for a gentleman, Nick, but please, do not be too gentle now," Miranda said, and I let out an audible growl that made her giggle.

We arrived at the foot of her bed, and I sat down, still holding onto her hands. I kissed her bare stomach and untangled our digits, allowing me to work the button and small fly of her black slacks.

Miranda leaned over me and pulled her pants down on her own, leaving her in a breathtaking lacy black pair of panties that actually made me say, "Oh holy fuck," which earned me another giggle.

"Your carnal flattery really does have an effect on me, Nick. I think how wet you'll find me to be will be proof of that statement, she whispered against my lips.

I took that as my invitation to reach out and palm her crotch gently through the lace fabric. Sure enough, I could feel how wet and slick she was, even through the material.

"We need to get you out of these," I said, trying not to sound too worried, which in all honesty, I was.

Miranda laughed as she took a step back and slowly turned, presenting her shapely back and bubbly rear to me. "Get further back on the bed, Nick," she ordered as she bent over and slowly pulled her panties off. In the slow tease, her swollen, dew-kissed lips were presented to me, and I was running out of patience, which Ms. Kerr wholly commanded.

I waited until she turned around, and I finally saw all of her perfect nubile body. There wasn't a hair on her pubis which she framed with her hands as she seductively walked towards me.

She reached the bed, and like the tigress she was, stalked over to me with the sexiest crawl I had ever seen.

She was right over my frame, kissing and suckling my pulse point, making me completely defenseless.

"I'm going to ride you to completion and completely drain your balls, Nick. Do you understand me?" she whispered in my ear before tugging my ear lobe with her teeth.

"Absolutely, ma'am," I answered, my brain completely unable to come up with any other answer.

"Good man," she said, and kissed me hotly with a teasing amount of tongue, letting her hot wet sex rub over my hard cock as she slowly righted herself and broke the kiss.

Her knees were straddling either side of me now, and she dug into the mattress as she slowly rose up. She reached behind her and found my straining, waiting dick.

"I've been waiting all day for this to be inside me, Nick. I've been waiting since yesterday, even," she admitted as she nestled my sensitive head between her lips, and with such practiced motion, began to take me in.

Miranda's back arched as she tried to accommodate my size in her, and my back arched off of the mattress too, as wet, tight heat encased me.

It must have taken a full 30 seconds for her to sink all the way down, for her ass to rest on my thighs. It was the longest thirty seconds of my life, Miranda knew what she was doing.

With all of me nestled in her properly, I began languid, gentle hips thrusts into her as she moaned, her mouth open.

"That's it, Nick. I only need you to be gentle while I… get used to you," she said between shallow gasps.

"Your wish is my command," I said, knowing full well I was at her mercy.

It was a relief when she said, "Okay, now faster."

She began to roll her hips into my strengthening thrusts, and her moans became louder and more frequent as my breathing got heavier.

"Oh that's so good," she commended as she ran her fingers through my light patch of chest hair. "Fuck me, Nick. I need you to really fuck me. Can you do that?" she asked, and I nodded, smiling up at her.

I did a partial sit up and wrapped my arms around her, rolling her onto her back. She kept her arms wrapped around mine as I got into a push up stance, my arms fully locked.

I drove my hips into her small but surprisingly sturdy frame and she squealed a bit as I hit a new angle.

"There it is," she said with a strangled laugh. "Fuck me, Nick. I mean it. Just for one night, I want you to pound me."

I began to really pick up my pace, my power, her nails digging into the muscles of my back encouraging me and spurring me on.

I dropped lower, onto my forearms, and fucked her hard and rabid, my knees digging into the mattress next to her.

Miranda was breathing in deep and hard as her nails raked my flesh, and I began to wonder if I was honestly good, or if it had been a while since Miranda had gotten a good offing lately.

I decided that instead of thinking about it, it would be better to make sure it was the former. I cleared all possible thoughts from my head and focused on my strokes, making sure they were the perfect combination of deep and fast.

"You're fucking me so good Nick, oh my God," Miranda continued to praise me. "Keep going. Just like tha…" I hit her with an extra hard thrust, my hand grabbing her ass and pulling her leg tighter over me, the action making her gasp even deeper.

"I think I'm going to… I think you're going to make me… you're going to make me… fuck!" Miranda actually cried out as she came hard. Her nails clawed my back deep and I felt a hot gush of liquid press out, and the force of her clamping muscled walls made me almost pull out.

Her legs around me held me in place so I couldn't, even if I wanted to. She panted heavily as she continued on with her shattering orgasm to the point I think she was having a hard time breathing.

I kept my strokes deep and hard, but more measured as I fucked her through. I didn't allow her back down, because I kept fucking her hard through to a second orgasm on the tail of the first, and this one was enough to sap mine free.

I came hard, grunting even, as I felt my balls explode up into Miranda, and Miranda cried out anew, her back arching, pressing her firm tits and hard nipples into my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her back again and kept sawing my hips forward and back until we were both spent, out of breath, red of face and desperately needing air.

"Holy shit," Miranda said, her chest heaving and her belly concaving with every breath. I tried to watch her lithe body regain oxygen and recover, but my expended self needed to recover as well.

We spent a long time together in our shared afterglow, taking our sweet time to recover. Miranda and I were both hot, wet, sticky messes.

"I need a shower after that, and I think we'll need a new set of sheets," she said in all seriousness.

"You shower first and I'll make the bed?" I offered?"

"No, silly," Miranda shook her head and smiled as she slowly got up onto shaky legs.

"You're going to shower with me. Otherwise, we'd have to make the bed twice."

Post Thanks / Like

That was awesome Harbinger.

:harley03:

3. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, Harbinger thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice story. Well done.

5. Thanks RallyVincentCZ thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, Harbinger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

“we’d have to make the bed twice”

��

Post Thanks / Like

This was a great read, i just had to reset my password to post this and show my aprroval.
    Glad to see stories being posted on this site.