Thread: "Shoplyfter!" with Mary Mouser

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Shoplyfter!" with Mary Mouser

Shoplyfter!
    With Mary Mouser
    Written by TPG
    MF, oral, toys, creampie, butt-plugs, mutual masturbation, choking
    This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

"Excuse me miss? You didn't pay for that!" I said while stopping her outside the store. "I think you better come with me."

I used a deep, stern voice and could tell from her body language that she was used to obeying people in authority. I suspect this wasn't the first time she had been caught shoplifting before.

I directed the young lady through the department store and towards the office in the back, where I offered her a seat and told her to empty out her pockets onto the desk.

She blushed with shame as she was ultimately forced to reveal the butt-plug she had attempted to steal. I pretended to ignore it as I sat and started writing up the paperwork.

"Your name?"

Her head was down and her lips were trembling.

"Mary," she answered quietly. "Mary Mouser."

While I shook my head dismissively, Mary began to plead her case and begged me to let her go, promising that she would never come back to the store again. I rolled my eyes as I had heard this same speech a hundred times before.

"I don't think you realise just how much trouble you're in." I informed her. "The police are going to have to bag this as evidence, and file a report along with your court papers."

"No, please! This is all a big misunderstanding. I was going to pay, I swear. Please! This is going to ruin my career."

"Career?"

There was a long pause before she went on to explain how she was a working actress in Hollywood.

"Is that so?" I quipped. "Well I'm sure the paparazzi will have a field day when they find out you tried to shoplift a butt plug!"

The actress began to sob, making me have to pull out a box of tissues from the drawer.

"I didn't mean to do it. I swear to god!" she confessed. "I guess... I was just embarrassed about taking it to the cash register and having people judge me."

On first impressions, Mary Mouser seemed like your typical girl-next-door, so I couldn't help but sympathise with her. However, I also knew that girls like her often used their sweet and natural beauty to get away with murder, so whatever empathy I had was short lived.

After all, I mused. If Mary really was as sweet and innocent as she claimed to be, what business did she have trying to smuggle out a butt plug from the store?

Something told me that she wasn't as innocent as she appeared.

"Can't I just pay a fine or something?" she whined, growing increasingly anxious. "Can we just pretend this never happened? If my fans find out it'll destroy my image. It'll ruin my career. I'll never work in Hollywood again!"

"Pretend it didn't happen?" I repeated. "I'm not going to risk my own career over some stupid decision YOU made."

The actress was now sobbing again, as I picked up the chrome plated butt-plug from the table and looked it over.

"You must have wanted this thing pretty bad to risk your job and image."

Now that I had the toy in my hand, right in front of her, she became dead silent and totally ashamed. She was doing her best not to look at it, but she couldn't help it.

"Do you even know what this is, or how to use it?" I quizzed.

Even with her head down low, I could see her ears turning beet-red with disgrace.

"Look. No one wants to see you suffer over a stupid mistake." I added. "However, I can't just let you walk out here without any repercussions either."

She quickly nodded.

"Well um, maybe we can work something out?" that actress said while wiping away her tears.

"And don't get me wrong. I understand girls like you get horny and need relief, just like anyone else. So here's the deal. I'll let you go, and forget about this entire embarrassing affair..."

Her head jerked up, actually looking like she just got reprieved on her way to the electric chair.

"—but only if you show me how you intend to use it!"

I have to admit I absolutely loved the shocked, incredulous look on her face when she realised what she would have to do to stop from being arrested.

It's no exaggeration to say that her entire career and life in general was on the line. I could see the turmoil in her eyes as she weighted up her options. She was screwed either way and she knew it.

"But... I can't do that here, in front of you!"

"You can and you will." I demanded. "You're fate is entirely in your own hands, Mary."

"But... but..."

"You're an actress, right?" I reminded her. "So act. Just pretend you're auditioning for another one of those movie roles."

While I snickered at my own comment, Mary flashed me an evil glare. She was not impressed that I was essentially calling her a whore. We argued back and forth over the next few minutes until I finally grew impatient and picked up the phone.

"Fuck it! I'm over this. If you don't want to play ball then that's fine with me." I said holding up the phone. "Connect me to the police please."

"NOOOOO stop! Wait. I'll do it." she agreed. "Fine. I'll do what you want."

I set the phone down, as Mary stood up and slowly took off her shoes. When it came time for her to take off her pants, I was absolutely floored to see that the cunning little minx wasn't even wearing any panties underneath! And further still, her cunt was shaved bare.

I grinned evilly as she pulled her top over her head and unhitched her lace bra, letting it fall from her chest to reveal two very luscious, succulent young breasts.

I pushed my chair back from the desk and motioned her to come sit her ass on the edge of it, right in front of me. I was going to get a real front row seat to this show and make sure she was going to make it worth my while.

She was still blushing as she sat on the edge of the desk and spread her legs apart.

To no one's surprise, her cunt was already glistening wet and clearly revealed that she was obviously aroused by the situation. In fact we could both smell her cunt, which was like a heavy perfume.

"Good girl." I told her. "Now spread those knees for me."

Mary was only too happy to oblige and show me her most intimate features up close.

As the actress spread her legs for me, I picked up the butt-plug and handed it to her and instructed her to proceed. Mary placed it against her sex to help lube it a little, but when I told her to stop she looked totally confused and disappointed.

"Huh?"

"Last I checked, butt-plugs go in your ass Mary, not your pussy."

The look on her face was priceless, like I was rushing or ruining the moment or something. I particularly enjoyed the way she casually sat there in front of me with her shaved pussy exposed, while she slipped the device into her mouth to coat it with her saliva.

It was only as she sucked the egg shaped device into her mouth that we kept constant eye contact together, and I stopped to appreciate how pretty her eyes were.

The moment is was nice and wet, she placed it back against her ass and arched her back to the cold-wet sensation.

To her credit, the "Cobra Kai" star looked absolutely ravishing as she sat there spread obscenely wide on my desk with a butt-plug in her ass, her nipples poking out like two pink spikes.

She was making little mewling sounds as she carefully dipped the plug into her butt, causing her legs to twitch uncontrollably. Her head was rolling from side to side, whipping back and forth.

There was now no doubt in my mind that not only had Mary done this sort of thing before, but it seemed to genuinely thrill her. When I noticed her biting her bottom lip, I couldn't stand it any longer, and took out my cock and began to jack off to her.

Fortunately for me, Mouser was so caught up in her own pleasure that when she opened her eyes to find me whacking off, she didn't seem to care in the least. In fact I dare say she got a small thrill out of having an audience, and shut her eyes and smiled.

"You like that huh?" I growled, as she kept teasing her bunghole with the toy. "You like it when guys jack off to you?"

The actress nodded submissively.

"You're pussy looks so fucking wet right now."

Mary took a deep breath.

"Uh-huh. It always makes me wet."

"Taste yourself." I directed, as I continued to jack off. "Lick your fingers."

Without hesitation, the naked starlet reached down with her other hand and took a generous swipe along her pussy before bringing it up to her lips, sucking her fingers clean.

"So how do you taste?"

She didn't answer, but the grin on her face spoke volumes. As did the way she now eye-fucked my hard on.

"Good. Keep playing with yourself like that." I said, as we mutually masturbated. "Keep sliding that butt-plug in and out of that ass, while I jack off to you."

There was a long silence as we watched each other play, until a minute later her legs clamped shut and her body went rigid.

"oh... unngh fuckkkk!" she gasped as she climaxed unexpectedly.

She sat trembling, her chest rising and falling. Her nipples were so hard I thought they were going to pop!

When she opened her eyes again I was already on my knees between those same pale legs, where I buried my face into her honey pot before she could protest!

The actress gasped with surprise and briefly tried to push me away, until I plunged my tongue deep into her cunny, causing her to arch her back and squeeze her thighs around my head.

The fact that she still had the butt-plug lodged in her ass only added fuel to the fire. I was going to have this little hussy if she liked it or not!

I immediately began to suck and lick at her entire bald cunt, making her moan even louder. She tasted so fucking good, I was content to stay there between those legs all night, if permitted.

When I flattened my tongue and began to tongue-fuck her hole with deep long probes, she just about lost her mind. Her eyelids fluttered and her vision went blurry, before she suddenly and unexpectedly gushed into my mouth!

I'm not sure who was more shocked by this, as I was abruptly forced to gulp down her tangy essence.

Her legs trembled and felt like jello in my hands, as I returned my attention back to her clit and suckled it loudly with deep sloppy kisses. When I stopped momentarily to get up and take off my pants, she surprised me again by protesting.

"No! Please... don't stop!" she whimpered hotly. "Put your tongue back inside me!"

She reached for my face and pressed my lips back against her sex. Naturally I obliged, and it only took a few extra minutes for her to thrash around wildly again and beg me to take her.

"Please, oh godd. Please. Just fuck me."

Noting this, I quickly positioned myself between her legs and shifted slightly to get a better angle, then slammed myself home. I was actually surprised by how tight she was, but nonetheless pounded her regardless.

I watched her eyes roll into the back of her head as I rammed her into that hardwood table.

I leaned down and captured her lips in a searing kiss, my tongue seeking hers. She tasted exquisite, like strawberry ice cream, and happily reciprocated even though my mouth still tasted like her pussy.

I was surprised to see that Mouser was a good kisser. She was very sensual and affectionate, and she moaned into my mouth and hooked her legs behind my thighs as I curled a hand around her throat and squeezed her harder with each thrust.

"You sexy little cunt...!" I hissed.

She put a brief fight and grabbed my wrist to let go, but I wasn't going to make it easy for her. I wanted her to TAKE the pounding I was giving her, and I wasn't letting go until she came again.

"P-Please," she rasped, biting her bottom lip hard enough to almost draw blood. "...fuckkk!"

But I didn't let up, and continued to pummel her juicy pussy relentlessly.

"oh god, I'm... I-!" she sobbed. "ohmigod... I'm cumming I'm cumming?!"

My hand clenched tight around her throat, cutting off her air completely as my thrusts turned frenzied. I longed to see her cum again but at the same time I was busy concentrating on my own impending orgasm.

I felt her start to quiver beneath me and knew she was on the verge of climax, so I slammed my hips home as hard as I could, and after several long thrusts finally exploded deep inside her womb!!

For a brief moment there, Mary and I both floated among glittered stars, diving through swirling nebula as I ejaculated inside of her core. Her body responded in kind, and I felt her own wetness come rushing forth like a torrent to meet and fuse with my own gushing seed.

My toes curled as I gushed again and again inside of her, filling her up until my load seeped out. I couldn't remember the last time I had cum so hard, much less in the missionary position on my own desk.

When I finally pulled out and attempted to step away, Mary wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into another deep kiss, shoving her long tongue deep into my mouth.

"Does this mean I'm off the hook?" she asked, looking angelic as ever - her brow covered in sweat.

"Sure. I think you've earned it." I answered. "But just as long as you promise to give me that ass the next time you visit."

"Deal." she winked with a smile. "I think that's fair."

...to be continued?

Post Thanks / Like

Damn. That was hot. An unexpected surprise.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow thanks for this. Good to see a Mary Mouser story

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post