Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Things To Do In NY When You're Loaded" with Katy Perry and Jennifer Love Hewitt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Things To Do In NY When You're Loaded" with Katy Perry and Jennifer Love Hewitt

Things To Do In NY When You're Loaded
    With Katy Perry and Jennifer Love Hewitt
    Written by TPG (inspired by a dream)
    CODES: MFF, blowjob
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

Truth be told I was actually surprised by just how friendly and easygoing Katy PERRY appeared to be, especially considering I had only met her a few minutes earlier. Nevertheless there was a strong and undeniable attraction between us and I wasted little time asking her if she had arrived to the party with anyone significant.

To my delight Katy declared that she was in fact alone, and feeling bored and lonely was glad that I had decided to approach her and make conversation.

"You know you're the first guy in weeks to actually come over and talk to me at one of these events."

"Wow." I grinned. "You must really intimidate the opposite sex."

Despite the lighthearted natural of our dialogue there seemed to be an underlined sense of anxiety as we both waited for the other to make the next move, and suggest that we leave the party together.

Downing my drink, I ultimately bit the bullet and boldly asked her if she'd be interested in accompanying me to another party across town.

"Hmm. I don't know." she teased. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well. I've actually got a wedding reception to attend and I was thinking we could drop by, help ourselves to some free alcohol and then hit up one of the clubs in town."

"Great! That sounds like fun." Katy giggled. "Besides. You mentioned the keyword."

"Which is?"

"Free Alcohol."

With that said, we waited by the cloak room to retrieve her coat when we both noticed the arrival of another, more bustier starlet to the party by the name of Jennifer Love HEWITT. The singer and I almost immediately exchanged knowing glances at each other and seemed to think the exact same thing.

"Hmm. Maybe we should stick around here for a few more minutes after all." I suggested.

"I think you're right." Katy grinned. "This party just got a hell of a lot more interesting."

I was delighted to see that like me, Katy possessed a very playful and devious mind. We laughed as we helped ourselves to another round of drinks and then talked about our mutual admiration for everything JLH.

"Have you met her before?" I inquired.

"No. But I'd love to get to know her better, if you know what I mean." Katy admitted.

"I've been infatuated with her for the longest time." she went on. "Long before I ever hit it big."

"What last year?" I teased, making her laugh sarcastically.

Meanwhile I happened to notice the way the "I Kissed a Girl" songstress lit up as she spoke about Jen, and could tell she wasn't kidding about being a huge fan. She definitely harbored some very strong and intense feelings towards the busty "Ghost Whisperer."

"Well considering your recent popularity." I told her. "I'm sure we could arrange an introduction."

"God! Don't tease me." Perry exclaimed before we toasted our glasses.

"Good news!" Katy exclaimed a few minutes later. "I just heard someone mention that she's here alone tonight."

"Okay folks. Place your bets." I joked, before Katy and I made a friendly wager on who would be the first to score.

I should have realized that Katy was much more determined than I was, and while I quickly ducked into the men's room to freshen up, she took this opportunity to beat me to the punch and approached her idol.

I then watched as Katy playfully poked out her tongue at me from across the room while she casually chatted and giggled with her new BFF.

A few minutes later I was then taken aback as I turned from the bar and found myself accosted by the two gorgeous starlets. There Katy graciously introduced me to the TV starlet and I was thrilled to learn that Jen was just as friendly and approachable as Katy appeared to be.

The three of us stood around the bar chatting and laughing and carrying on for quite some time before Perry invited Jennifer along with us to the wedding.

"Err. Sure. Okay." Jen giggled. "Let me say goodbye to some friends and I'll meet you guys downstairs."

I couldn't believe my luck. In fact it never even occurred to me to ask her to join us as I simply assumed she would decline the invitation. But now I was more than excited about the prospect of leaving the party with two of the most sort-after celebrities at the event. Outside Katy smiled slyly as we waited for our new friend.

"I hope you didn't mind me inviting her along with us."

"Are you kidding me." I quipped. "This is like every guys wildest dream come true."

"Yeah. I bet it is." The singer grinned. "I think tonight is going to be a very interesting evening."

"Absolutely." I remarked. "Who knows. Maybe if you play your cards right you might even get lucky."

Katy giggled before she leaned over to kiss me on the cheek, allowing my eyes to wander down and admire her glorious chest for a moment.

"You know, I really like you." she added sweetly. "So getting laid tonight is the least of your problems."

Just then, we were finally joined by Jennifer Love Hewitt who fortunately for us had arranged for a car service to take us across town to the reception venue.

As expected we were the talk of the party, and after giving our congratulations to the bride and groom the ladies and I helped ourselves to some champagne and some fun times on the dance floor. In fact the entire ordeal was just surreal to say the least as I watched the two busty celebu-tarts openly flirt and dance with each other provocatively.

"I can't believe this is actually happening." Hewitt laughed. "I only met you guys like two hours ago."

"The night is still young." Katy replied.

It was a few minutes later that the three of us agreed to finally leave the reception and decided to hit up one of the bars in town. Once again we poured into the back of the town car and soon found ourselves dancing up a storm and drinking heavily.

It was during this time that while Jennifer wandered off to the bathroom that Katy and I dashed off to a dark area of the club to share a moment together.

"Quick. Come here." Perry slurred before grabbing me by the arm. "I have to tell you something."

"What now." I replied sarcastically. "Did you spot another paparazzo trying to take your picture?"

There the buxom songstress grabbed me roughly by the collar and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss, her bourbon flavored tongue thrusting deep into my mouth.

"You know you really are a piece of work Katy." I snickered, while she tried her best to stay upright and winked at me.

The busty singer and I kissed each other some more before the topic of JLH soon popped up again.

"You really think she'll come back to my place with us?" I wondered out loud.

"You really want her don't you." Katy smirked before thrusting her long tongue back down my throat again.

"Nah." I lied. "I mean. No more than you do."

It was abundantly clear that the mere notion of a 3-way excited both of us immensely.

"Trust me." Katy cooed. "She's so drunk right now she's up for anything."

"Let's hope your right." I smirked. "God. What I would pay to see the two of you get it on tonight."

"Yeah?" Perry replied seductively. "Does that turn you on?"

Katy speared her wet tongue back into my mouth and gripped my hard cock through my pants.

"Hmm. Don't answer that. I see that it does."

Staring deep into my eyes Perry then leaned over and breathed hotly into my ear.

"I want to watch her suck your cock."

"You do huh?" I growled as I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her closer to me - grinding my erection into her hip.

"Is that what you want baby. Huh?"

"Fuck yeah." Katy cussed before we French-kissed each other even more urgently than before.

"You're such a dirty little girl." I teased. "You like watching people get fucked. Don't you."

"You have no idea." she replied back while now essentially stroking my cock over my pants.

We soon returned to Jennifer at the bar and convinced her to leave. This time however by the time we all piled into the backseat of the vehicle downstairs we were all pretty lit and in a very playfully and jovial mood.

Katy proceeded to sing lyrics to her songs which caused Jennifer to giggle as we headed back to my place and I couldn't help but notice just how affectionate they both appeared to be.

The entire way there Katy continually had her hands on Jennifer and gently caressed her legs while she flashed me a knowing smile.

Back at my apartment I quickly served two drinks and suggested the ladies get more comfortable on the sofa while I disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes. I figured Perry would want a few minutes to test out the waters and attempt to seduce Hewitt.

Instead the girls quickly fawned over the impressive view of the city from the balcony as I rushed around and arranged some music, dimmed the lights and attempted to create a suitable mood.

It was then as Jennifer stood outside enjoying her drink that Katy ducked inside for a minute and playfully cornered me in the hallway. Without wasting anytime she kissed me hard on the lips and grabbed at my crotch again as she whispered into my ear.

"Show me your bed." she insisted.

I almost gasped as she impatiently took me by the hand and almost dragged me down the hall in search of the bedroom. Inside, Katy playfully pushed me onto the bed and while kneeling before me helped me out of my shoes and pants.

"Well someone's eager tonight." I chuckled as the buxom beauty stripped me of my clothes.

"You have no idea." she said as she stripped me down to my boxers and abruptly straddled my hips.

Kissing me hard on the lips again, I groped her thick butt as she kissed my neck and licked her way down my body.

I now lay dumbfounded listening to the radio blare loudly in the next room as the TV star fumbled with the stereo, while the songbird peeled my boxers down to expose my raging boner. Perry actually licked her lips with anticipation.

To our amusement the entire encounter was such a turn of for me that my boner literally bounced to attention, startling her for a moment. I then watched as Katy keenly grasped my cock by its base and hungrily engulfed it with her pretty mouth.

"Oh. Fuck." I let out as I immediately felt the tip of her hot tongue swirl around the head of my tender cock.

Fortunately for me the music in the next room disguised my moans as she expertly worked my tool with her lips. I had to laugh to myself as the absurdity of it all finally hit me.

Here I was getting a blowjob from Katy Perry, who I had only met a few hours earlier, all the while as Jennifer Love Hewitt entertained herself with the stereo in my living while totally unaware that we were having sex.

It was a surreal moment to say the least. I soon moaned loudly as I watched the singers head proceed to swiftly bob up and down over my throbbing penis. Gripping her hair, I brushed it to one side with my fingers and was rewarded with a sexy wink. God she looked amazing with a cock stuffed in her mouth.

Katy was a phenomenal cock sucker and seemed to thoroughly enjoy the experience, when suddenly my heart skipped a beat as I followed her gaze and glanced over at the door to find Jennifer Love Hewitt standing there watching us! With drink in hand, Jennifer stood by the door with the most devious expression on her face.

"Busted." she giggled, before taking another long swig from her drink.

I think I was more startled at the sudden turn of events than she was, and truth be told I was unable to form any sane or coherent sentences. I was simply unsure what to say or do, or how to proceed. Fortunately Katy quickly took the lead and without missing a beat bluntly asked her to join us.

"Well, are you going to stand there all night, or are you going to come over here and join me?" she stated plainly.

I could see the expression on Jen's face change almost immediately, and for a moment I panicked assuming that we had gone too far and had offended her. I half expected to see her turn around and storm out of my apartment, but instead I was genuinely taken back at what happened next.

To my surprise, Jennifer hesitated for just a moment before she finally stepped into the bedroom and came over to kneel beside her busty friend. At this point my mind was reeling and my cock was so hard I thought I was going to pass out.

There I immediately noted a certain look in Jennifer's eyes, something I had never seen before. She was genuinely aroused, and definitely in a playful mood. To her credit, Katy did not miss a beat and simply continued to service me eagerly as Jen watched on intently.

"You look like you're really enjoying yourself?" Jen almost whispered in a seductive tone.

"You have no idea." I almost gasped. "She's such a good little cock-sucker."

Without thinking, I reached down to caress Jen's face and boldly slipped my thumb into her mouth and urged her to suck it which she did. It was then Katy slipped her mouth from my cock with an audible "pop" and offered my throbbing member to her beautiful friend.

"Go ahead. It won't bite you." Katy cooed, before she leant forward and proceeded to slurp at my tightened balls.

"Holy shit." I gasped to the added attention, my legs instinctively parting to offer them more room.

My eyes immediately rolled into the back of my head as I felt Jennifer's soft shiny lips finally engulf the bulbous head, and I quickly marveled at her dissimilar technique.

While Katy seemed to rely on her mouth and lips, Jen seemed to utilize her eyes and tongue as she now stared up at me and generously twirled it around the head fastidiously.

It was then Katy took the opportunity to take off her top and reached over to help Jen out of hers. I now marveled as both busty starlets were finally exposed to me, and it was an extraordinary scene.

"Oh fuck me." I moaned in disbelief, making the girls both giggled and in turn cause their heavy breasts to jiggle.

I was absolutely floored to discover that the ladies had almost the exact same nipples.

To look at them you would assume they were sisters or something. Caught up in the moment, I then insisted they cup and fondle their breasts so I could marvel and compare them.

"I have a better idea." Katy smirked as she changed positions. "Why don't you slide your cock between them?"

I almost moaned to the mere notion and immediately looked at JLH for her permission.

To my delight, Katy seemed to really get off on this action and she proceeded to talk dirty the entire time she pressed her tits together and urged me to fuck her chest.

"Mm yeah. You like that?" she cooed. "Slide that big cock between my tits. Fuck my tits baby!"

In the meanwhile, Jen simply watched on and quietly stroked her erect nipples. It was then we found out to our shock surprise, that despite her fame and amazing breasts, Jennifer had never experienced the joys of a good ole titty-fuck.

"Are you fucking serious!" Katy exclaimed.

I think she was more surprised than I was, and she immediately jumped into action and insisted that we swap position and that I slid my cock between Love's splendid boobs. I was only too eager to please, and soon thrilled to discover just how soft Jen's chest in fact was. They were extraordinary.

"Holy Fuck." I moaned, as I repeatedly thrust my cock between her famous funbags.

"Oh yeah. Squeeze your tits harder around his cock." Perry instructed, clutching them for her. "That's it. Good girl."

It was then Jennifer opened her mouth and proceeded to spear out her tongue as I continued to tit-fuck her, and watching this wanton behavior from the usually shy and bubbly JLH, I finally lost all control and suddenly erupted all over her heavenly chest and sprayed my load all over the two girls, almost coating them both in man goo.

"OH YEAH!" Katy cheered loudly. "Come all over our tits! We love that!"

Catching my breath, I then fell back and watched as Katy hungrily devoured Jennifer's freshly glazed bosoms with her tongue.

"What the fuck is this!" We suddenly heard, before we all glanced over to the door to find my wife standing there.

"Oh shit." busted again.

2. Thanks thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha ha ha.... Best finish! :)

Thanks for that. Good to see the re-appearance of the inline photos as well. You haven't been doing that as much as you used to.

I would love it if he turns out to be married to someone on par with KP and JLH and they keep going.

Awesome work.
    Always holdin' me nutz...

4. Thanks , TPG thanked for this post