Thread: "Compound Pussy" with Roseanne Park

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Compound Pussy" with Roseanne Park

Compound Pussy
    With Roseanne Park
    Written by TPG
    MF, exhibitionist, oral, blowjob
    This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It was the middle of the day at the YG compound when I first received the call, asking for assistance.

"Hey Mikey," came the perky voice of Rosanne Park, my favorite member of the all-girl group Blackpink. "I think I might need your help with something,"

A smile spread across my face actually making it hard to talk, as the leggy K-Pop star explained how she needed help moving a couch inside the Blackpink house. Naturally I suggested that I would arrange for a few of the guys to go over and help her out, but when she flatly refused and asked if I could head over myself, I have to admit I was a little flattered and curious.

"Where are the other girls?" I quizzed.

"They're still over at the studio, so I wanted to do it before they got back." she replied.

Truth was I had always had a crush on Rosie and not only because we were both Australian, but cause we always seemed to genuinely get along.

So even though her request was unusual, I made a few calls and juggled some people around in the surveillance room before I walked over to the Blackpink house to assist her. Once there, I saw that the place was deserted just as Rose had claimed on the phone.

"Rosie, I'm heeere!" I announced. "Where you at?"

"I'm in the bedroom at the end of the hall!" she called out. "Come here for a minute. I've got something to show you!"

I didn't think anything of it, as it all sounded innocent enough and above board. So I went in search of her bedroom only to turn the corner and have my jaw drop to the floor.

I stopped dead in my tracks, as Rosie stood there wearing what could only be described as the sexiest school-girl outfit in existence; a very short plaid skirt and a white cotton button-up shirt that was tied just below her breasts, exposing most of her hips and her flat tummy. Her legs were also adorned with high waist fishnet stockings and she appeared to be barefoot.

"Wow," I gasped at the vision before me.

Her golden blonde hair was pulled up into a tight ponytail as she stood there looking back at me through those bewitching dark eyes.

"So are you here to help me out or what?" she pouted.

At first I thought she was kidding, but judging by her ensemble I knew she was all business.

"Is that the couch you want me to move?" I stuttered, clearly distracted by the flirtatious spectacle in front of me.

Roseanne smiled.

"Fuck the couch, Mikey! Get over here." she said. "I've got something different in mind for you."

Whoa, I thought. Someone was in a playful and determined mood. I hadn't seen this side to Rosie is some time, if ever but was well aware of the ladies messing around and flirting from time to time, so I took it as a bit of fun.

"So what do you think of my outfit?" she asked as I closed the distance between us.

"You guys shooting a new video today?"

"Nope. Just felt like getting dressed up, thought you'd like it." she replied. "I want to show you something."

As I stepped towards her, she reached out for my hand and pulled me close until we stood just inches apart, and placed my hand on the round firmness of her butt.

"You feel that?" she cooed. "Do you feel how soft my skirt is?"

"uh-huh."

"It's not like one of those cheap knock off skirts. This one is so soft you don't even have to wear panties with it."

I literally gulped involuntarily to the statement. She smiled as she pushed my hand down so that it was now resting on her silky-smooth thigh.

My head was swimming. My god she was beautiful, but I had to control myself. I had to remain professional and I couldn't allow myself to indulge in such moments together. In fact seeing her like this, a small part of my brain wondered if this was all just some kind of prank?

"Do you like it?" Rosie teased, before pushing me down to my knees. "Here, I think you should get a closer look."

She kept her hands on my shoulders as she swished her hips to the left and right so that the fabric of her skirt actually brushed against my face. This not only distracted my attempts to get up to my feet, but permitted me to glimpse underneath her skirt and see first hand that she indeed wasn't wearing any underwear!?!

Holy shit, I thought. She's actually flashing me her kitty right now?

"Jesus, Rosie." I snickered. "Are you trying to get me fired?"

The stunning Australian giggled.

"Of course not. You know Mikey, I called you in here because I need your help but not with that stupid couch. I need you to help me out with another little problem." she teased. "Would you like to know what my little problem is?"

I nodded back, waiting for her to explain, while unable to tear my eyes away from her ultra short skirt.

"You see, the girls and I have been on tour for close to a year, and I haven't had a chance to meet anybody new so... I was just thinking how, it's been months since I last got laid!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, as Rosie spoke her mind. This was blunt and to the point, even for her.

"...I need some cock! And I'm pretty sure you can help me out." she added directly. "What do you think about that?"

She then smiled when it was clear that I was somewhat speechless, lost for words for the first time ever.

In fact in the time I had known Rosie and her bandmates, Jennie, Jisoo, and Lisa - I had always been the one in charge, the one tasked with giving out the orders and telling the ladies where to go and what to do and yet here I was, on my fucking knees alone in her bedroom, being propositioned by her?

None of this made any sense. Up was down, black was white.

"And what about Jennie?" I quipped, referring to the fact that Jennie had recently made her feelings known and was set to ask me out on a date, after months of speculation and flirting on the road.

In fact a part of me couldn't help but wonder what Rosie's true motives were, and whether she was only coming on to me now because she knew Jennie was interested, and they always had this healthy rivalry between them where they loved to one-up each other.

"Well... what are you waiting for?" she dared me into action. "Lift up my skirt."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I dare you."

But as I knelt there paralysed with indecision, Rosie responded.

"Here, let me help you." she said as she put her hand on the back of my head and pulled my face against her crotch!

The fabric of her skirt was the only thing separating my mouth from her bare sex, so when I lifted the little pleated skirt out of the way it revealed her 23-year-old pussy in all its glory.

My god, I thought. She just about has the prettiest little pussy I have ever seen.

As my mouth came into contact with the warmth of her clean-shaven mound, Rosie let out a stifled moan.

"Mm... good, after an entire year of foreplay," she whispered hotly. "I think it's only fair that I get to feel that tongue on my body before Jennie does, don't you agree?"

I knew I was right. She was doing this out of spite, but this wasn't the time to say I told you so. Instead I just nodded and happily tongued her pretty pussy through those sexy fishnet stockings.

"unnggh that's it, kiss it. Kiss me hard!" she purred from above.

Her head was thrown back and her fingers were entwined in my short brown hair as she pulled my face into her sex and unleashed a year's worth of pent-up desire.

When I let go of her skirt I reached around and grabbed handfuls of her ass, prying her cheeks apart while forcing her even harder against to my hungry mouth, my tongue lashing out and probing every juicy inch of her cunt.

Rosie rotated her hips upwards and grunted as my long tongue found its mark, flicking around and across her clit, sending spasms of electricity coursing through her body.

When I slipped my arm underneath her leg and placed it over my shoulder she cried out and thrashed around. My grip on her was precarious at best but it still thrilled and excited her enough to get her off, particularly as I pushed her up against a wall for balance while I increased the tempo of my licking.

"ugh—fuck!!!!" she grunted as I kept her pinned to the wall.

God only knows how many times I had thought about eating her the fuck out, since the day I had started working for YG and had been tasked with being their bodyguard. At times I used to think that Rosie could read my lewd mind, judging from the way she would smile and look at me from across the room.

When she finally climaxed a minute later her legs trembled and her body convulsed wildly, but I wouldn't let up and kept plunging my tongue into her clenching vagina over and over again.

Her ponytail whipped back and forth as she tossed her head to and fro and just when it seemed that her orgasm was about to subside, I spread her creamy thighs and jammed the tip of my tongue into her tightest of holes. The sound that escaped her lips was primal and wild. In fact a part of me was concerned that someone might hear her outside.

Judging from her reaction I suspected that no one had ever rimmed her before, and the notion alone turned me on like nothing else. Her eyes were closed, and her hips twitched and bucked as she rode out another wave of ecstasy that consumed her while I probed her tight little bunghole again and again.

"ohmigoddd..."

When she screamed again with another toe-curling climax, I worked her ass over good and proper before returning to her stiff clit only to have her fill my mouth with her steaming juices.

As Rosie's fingers relaxed their grip on my hair, I gulped down her girl sap and slipped her legs from my shoulders and lowered them to the floor. Her eyes were glassy and as she settled on shaky legs she pulled me up into a kiss.

Her kiss was tender at first but quickly became frantic, more urgent, as she pressed her body against mine and shoved her tongue into my mouth and swirled it around.

"Mmm... your lips taste so sweet," she said, tasting the combined juice of my mouth and her slick pussy.

We kissed each other zealously and swapped a ton of spit, as I soon lost track of time locked in her embrace. Pulling my mouth free from hers, I kissed along her neck working my way down to her magnificent breasts, taking little nibbles of her flesh on the way.

When I got to Rosie's firm pale titties, I painted her nipples with my spit, which stiffened and prompted me to suck them into my mouth with audible slurps.

She cooed and moaned the entire time, clutching my head with her hands as I alternated from one perfect breasts to the other. When I went back for another long kiss, I felt her reach down and squeeze the hard on in my pants, eager to get me off.

"My turn," she said, as she twisted me around and pushed me onto the sofa.

Once again, a playful smile spread across her face as she dropped to her knees and proceeded to tug at my zipper.

"Err, do we have time for this?" I quizzed. "When are the others getting back?"

"Who cares," she replied. "Let me worry about that."

That said, Rosie bent down and slurped my cock into her mouth and immediately began to twist her head from left and right and bobbed up and down sending shock waves cascading throughout my body.

It was only when she looked up at me with those sexy Korean eyes, that I just about lost my fucking mind, and I reached down and jammed my cock hard into her mouth - illustrating how I liked it hard and deep.

"You like that?" she gasps between sucks.

"You don't know how sexy you look," I told her. "With a hard cock in your mouth."

"I deserve this," she smiled, giving my shaft a slow, long lick of her tongue. "We both do."

"Prove it. Show me what you can do with it."

Having had her fill of cock, Rosie got up from the floor and then collapsed forward, pulling me down with her so that we both crashed onto the couch with her laying atop of me. We continued to kiss as she moved to straddle me, and proceeded to grind her bare sex against my cock.

"God, I want you inside me so fucking bad right now..." she hissed in a voice that was soft and raspy.

"This was all your idea, remember?" I snickered. "I'm just the stunt cock here."

I then watched as she reached down between us and rubbed the head of my cock along her silky smooth slit, before slowly pushing forward to impale herself.

The sensation of slipping into her warm confines was incredible to say the least, the sheer heat of her sex felt like it might actually cook me, as she wiggled her hips down until I felt my balls come to rest against her delightful ass.

I was surprised to see that her pussy was very tight and each time she rose and SLAMMED herself down on me again, she would grunt in time with the movements making it all the more erotic.

I used this time to reach up and peel off her shirt so I could play with her tits unimpeded.

"Oh, God! Oh Fuck! ...that feels so fucking good!" she chanted while riding me.

She soon broke out into a sweat with her exertions, both of us mesmerised with watching my thick veiny cock slide in and out of her clenching pussy.

"fuck... ugh... fuck... look at that."

"Doesn't that look fantastic," I smirked. "Watching you take that cock, again and again..."

"I want to taste you!" she suddenly hissed, as I continued to thrust up into her.

When I pulled my dick free of her, Rosie hopped off my hips and swallowed my glistening rod whole. The sheer shock of her swift movement caught me by surprise, as she not only sucked my dick but this time swallowed me to the extremes of her throat, making herself choke and gag on my meat.

Just when I thought that I couldn't possibly take another second, she kissed me again with a kiss that was so intense and erotic that it made my head spin.

"Quick! I want you to fuck me from behind!" she insisted, while stripping off the remainder of her clothes before she mounted the couch and bent over and looked over her shoulder.

She was now left in nothing but those waist-high fishnet stockings, and seeing her ass all poised up in the air like that, I couldn't help but pry it open and stick my tongue in her again!

I planted my mouth against her delicious cunt and probing her as deeply as I could, then slithered up her cleft until I reached her bunghole and pulling her cheeks completely open, licking her juicy sphincter until it glistened with spit.

Somehow, she seemed even more excited and wet than before if that was possible.

"ugh... stop it!" she whined, wiggling her backside at me. "We don't have time. Just fuck me already! Please!!"

When I noticed her reach underneath her legs to play with her own pussy I knew it was time to finish fucking this beauty, so standing up again, I positioned my stiff cock at the entrance to her honey pot and pushed in.

Holding fast to her hips, I buried my wick and proceeded to fuck her within an inch of her young life. With each thrust, we grunted in unison as my nuts began to tingle in advance of what would surely be the most epic orgasm yet.

In this doggy-style position her pussy seemed particularly tight and squeezed me so hard I thought I would pass out. Staring down at Rosie's gorgeous, upturned ass I pried it open with my hands and teased her asshole with the tip of my index finger.

Her moans of protest told me that this was way too taboo for her and something normally off limits, but at that point in time she was so far gone she could barely object much less stop me.

That's when we heard the radio on my jacket signal that the Blackpink vehicle had arrived to the compound and was making its way to the house. The girls were just a minute away from climbing out and entering their humble abode, only to find Rosie and I fucking like two coked out rabbits.

Noting this this news, Rosie panicked and immediately tensed up and looked back at me as if to debate if we should stop or keep going. I could only speak for myself, but there was just no way on earth I was going to stop pounding her from behind, not when we were both so close to the end.

"ohmigod, they're here!" she panted. "What do we do...?"

Thinking quickly, I decided to push the boundaries by drizzling some spit onto her puckered little starfish, and using that as a lubricant to slip my finger into her clenching backdoor. This seemed to do the trick, sending her into the stratosphere.

"Unghhhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming! Oh God, I'm cumming!"

Rosie cried at the top of her lungs, almost screaming the house down while I simply leaned back and enjoyed the ride, feeling the way her vice-like pussy squeeze and milked another load right out of my balls.

When I finally sensed my own impending orgasm, I pulled out from Rosie's tight little pussy just in time to shoot its milky white fluid across her firm ass and sculptured back.

"Ungh! Ungh! Fuck-Yeah!!!" I shouted as I shot streams of cum onto her skinny pale body.

As my orgasm subsided, I collapsed on top of her but this rest was short lived as we heard the front door open and her bandmates announce that the were home.

"ROSIE, WE'RE HOME!!"

"Shit, shit, shit, hide!" she panicked, while rushing to pick up her clothes from the floor.

Amusingly enough, as Rosie managed to grab her things and rushed out to slip into the bathroom across the hall, I was now left to fend for myself.

Not knowing what to do, I hid in the first place I could think of and I shut the closet door behind me, only to feel a chill go up my spine when I heard Jennie and Lisa enter the room.

"Huh. Where is she?"

"Jeez, why does it reek in here?" Lisa said. "Open up a window."

I stood naked holding my breath for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably ten minutes. I even remained quiet when I heard Jennie leave and spied through the door to see Lisa undress.

Unfortunately for me I must have made a noise because she soon stopped undressing and looked in my direction. Then, before I could even attempt to slip on some clothes or think of some lame excuse to say, she marched over and opened the door wide open.

"What the fuck...!"

For the longest moment Lisa and I just stood there staring at each other, not saying a word, both of us half naked. I honestly didn't know what she would do; whether she would scream or slap me, but when she did neither I was relieved.

"Mikey, what are...?" Lisa started to say before a smile crossed her lips.

I then watched as her eyes drifted down to my exposed cock.

"Err, Surprise?" I shrugged. "I can explain!"

...to be continued?

Post Thanks / Like

Fuck that's so hot. Next chapter should bring Lisa to join the fun

3. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that was freaking unbelievably erotic, exciting and an enthrall read that I will definitely bookmark and return to give a second look through...as the initial experience got a little messy as usual from reading one of your sultry submissions, TPG! Hope there are more entries in the series as I do believe Lisa, along with the other babes of Blank Pink, should join Roseanne in the pleasurable fantasy of your lusty literature.

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely. Glad you liked it guys
    Yeah I definitely have some hot action planned for
    the other girls.

7. Thanks alpha17 thanked for this post
    Likes alpha17 liked this post