Hot Magic City Encounters
Starring Camila Mendes and Paris Berelc

Codes: MF, Anal, Oral, Public, Voyer, Fingering
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

"Mmmmm….thats it! Yeah, keep going," Camila Mendes yelled loudly. She then let out a yelp as a hand smacked hard against her ass. The Riverdale actress was on her knees with her hands holding onto the large padded headboard. With each thrust from the guy behind her, Camila pressed against the headboard causing it to bang against the wall behind it.

"Oh yes! That's it, fuuuuuccckkkk yeeeaaahhhhh!" Camila cried out as she had another orgasm, soaking the guy's hand that had been rubbing her clit as he continued to hammer her from behind. Though she was mid-orgasm, he just kept going with what he had been doing. He knew he was close to cumming and he did not care to stop his momentum.

"Shit, babe. I'm gonna pop soon."

"Do it in me," she told him.

"Where do you want it?"

"Inside me, fucking cum in me," she replied knowing the game he was playing.

"And where is my dick right now?" he questioned her.

"It's in my ass. I want you to cum in my ass. Are you happy now?"

"You have no idea," he replied. He had a couple more thrusts left to go before stopped moving and let go. His cock exploded inside the actress' ass and she could not help but moan as she felt her backdoor being filled with his hot load. Meanwhile, on the other side of the wall, Paris Berelc laid in bed wide awake and could but overhear everything that had transpired. By her count, this was his third orgasm of the night and Camila had had four or five.

Paris was filming a movie called ‘Strangers' with Camila. The filming had started in Atlanta, but the production had moved to Miami Beach a few days ago. For the second night in a row, Paris found herself up late touching herself as she listened to Camila have a hot prolonged fuck session.

Paris was not alone in her bed as she touched herself. Her boyfriend, RJ, was sound asleep next to her. Her boyfriend was no slouch in the bedroom. He had a decent dick, knew how to get her off, and was no minute man, but he was generally only good for one or two rounds in a night. And while Paris was being kept up by the sound on the other side of the wall, her boyfriend was a deep sleeper who once asleep was almost impossible to wake up. Thunderstorms, fireworks, earthquakes, he seemed to be able to sleep through it all. By comparison, Camila seemed to have found herself a guy with no quit in his dick. It was already 3:30 in the morning, so Paris was thankful that things seemed to finally quiet down after that last round and she was finally able to get some sleep.

The next morning Paris was downstairs at the coffee shop inside the hotel for her morning caffeine fix when she ran into Camila. Rather than go back upstairs to RJ, she and Camila took a seat together. Paris could not help but notice the smile and extra bounce in her costar's step as they walked to an open table.

"I guess I don't have to ask what has you in such a great mood this morning," Paris commented.

"As nice as this hotel is, it seems the walls are surprisingly thin," Camila answered.

"I'm not sure there are any walls thick enough to drown out the sounds you've been making the last two nights."

"Well, now you know how I felt the first couple of nights listening to you and your boyfriend having sex."

"At least didn't keep you up half the night doing it."

"Yeah, I know. His dick just doesn't seem to ever go down. Even after he's cum multiple times he is ready to go again in just a few minutes. Last night I just had to pretend I fell asleep or else I don't know if he ever would have stopped."

"So it was the same guy both nights?"

"Yes. He is actually the bartender here at the hotel. He was cute and I was desperate for fuck when we met, and then last night I couldn't say no to an encore performance." The two actresses let out a little giggle at that. "He's off today so I told him to just stay in my room for the day."

"Aren't you filming today?"

"Yes, but it's only a few things. I should be done this afternoon and I want him waiting for me when I get back. We'll see just how long he can really last."

"So other than the fact he's got endurance, how is it?" Pais asked.

"His dick?" Camila asked in a hushed voice. Paris nodded. "It's nice. It's nothing special lengthwise but the tip is like the size of a plumb. I swear I can still feel it inside me."

"Inside you where?"

"Wow, you really could hear everything," Camila said before softly said, "my ass. Thankfully I enjoy anal because he just seems obsessed with my ass. And I think he would have torn me in half if I had been an anal virgin."

The two young actresses continued to talk for a little bit longer until Camila needed to leave to head to set. Paris then headed back upstairs to her room. It wasn't until a little before noon that Paris would leave her room again. This time she left dressed in a bikini that was made up of multicolored strapless top and Brazilian style bottom. With her boyfriend at her side, the two of them went to make the most of staying on Miami Beach, and catch some sun on the beach in front of the hotel.

She and RJ got some lounge chairs and put down their stuff before heading down to the water. They had been down at the beach for about 30 minutes when Paris began looking through her things and then told her boyfriend that she had left something up in their room. He offered to go get it, but she told him to just relax and she would go get it. Taking only her phone and the room key, she went back inside.

As she walked down the hallway of the hotel, Paris felt some guilt. She and RJ had an open relationship, but she still knew it was messed up to lie and ditch him at the beach to do what she was about to do. Paris walked right past her hotel room door, to the next room over. Looking to see if anyone was watching her, she then knocked on the hotel room door.

"You forget your key," she heard a man's voice say from the other side of the door. She did not respond, she just knocked once again and seconds later the door opened. An average-sized man with bronze-colored skin wearing a hotel white cotton robe that was tied very loosely around his waist now stood before her in the doorway. "You're not Camila," he said.

"Good catch," she replied sarcastically. "I'm Paris…"

"Paris Berelc," he interrupted her. "Yeah, I know who you are. I just… I assumed it was Camila or housekeeping knocking."

"Nope, just me...and your name is?" She asked as she watched his eyes scan her bikini-clad body up and down. She had done the same when he first opened the door and had noticed how the front of his robe seemed to be bulging forward. He must have been telling the truth about anticipating it was Camila at the door.

"Marco," he answered. "Umm, Camila's going to be filming until this afternoon."

"I know," Paris replied.

"So what are you doing here?"

Paris moved to enter the hotel room, and as she passed him she sneakily hooked a finger around the robe's belt. As she walked in she explained."I came here to see what's been keeping me up so late these last two nights."

She took a few steps past him, pulling the belt loose, and by the time she turned around the belt was undone and his rope hung open. After she turned around to face Marco, her eyes instinctively first looked up at his eyes which were looking downward. Most likely from him checking out the Netflix actress' ass as she walked by. Then her eyes moved down to his chest and saw that he was in good shape. He was not as jacked or sculpted as her boyfriend, who was a professional trainer. He did have strong pecs and a flat stomach with some muscle tone to it. Her eyes traveled further down to his semi-hard cock that was devoid of any pubic hair at all.

"Fuck," Paris muttered out loud as she looks at the appendage hanging off the man in front of her. It was only maybe 2/3rd hard but two things were clear, her costar was correct in mentioning how large the tip of his dick was but she under-sold how thick the rest of it was, and didn't say anything about him being uncircumcised. The whole thing was like a fat mushroom, only longer and with a stem that only a little thinner than a Red Bull can.

"So what makes you think I'd be interested in you?" Marco asked the actress.

"Please," Paris said, sounding like she was insulted by his question. Paris knew she knew she was hot as fuck in general, and she looked damn good in her bikini. And she knew the man in front of her was interested in her with the way his dick jumped and how much harder he got the moment she pushed her strapless bikini top down to her waist. Marco was shocked by Paris' exposed breasts. Not only were they nicely shaped, but they were much larger than he ever thought her breasts were from pictures he'd seen online of her in the past few years. "You and Camila are just fucking around while she's in town, she told me so herself, so I'm just offering you some of the same. A consequence-free, fun fuck with me. Right here right now. If you're not interested I'll just head back downstairs to my boyfriend."

"I...umm," he hesitated. He did so both because he did not want to mess up the good thing he had going with Camila Mendes, but also because he could not believe that Paris Berelc was also now standing topless in front of him.

"Look your dick obviously wants to, but if you're still not sure," Paris said and began to put her top back odd.

"No, wait," he said before she covered her breasts back up. "I...uh... screw it," he said as he made up his mind to go for it. Shrugging off his bathrobe he strode confidently and wrapped his hands around her body. He gave her lips a few quick kisses before moving down her cheek and neck.

"Mmmm, you just can't cum in me and we just need to make this quick before my boyfriend comes looking for me," she directed him.

"I don't do quick," he informed her. "I can do hard, and I can do fast, but one I have never been described as is quick."

"Shut up and fuck me," Paris told him, rolling her eyes at his cocking words. He grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and lifted her. His mouth devoured one of her tits as he carried her to the bed. Once he was close enough, he dropped her on the bed and made quick work of her bikini bottoms tossing them behind his head once they were off. He started to kiss his way up her leg, making his way towards her very shortly trimmed pussy. His lips had almost hit home when she stopped him.

"No time for that, just fuck me," she told him. Following her instruction, he got up on his knees between her legs and Paris laid back, knees bent on either side of him. Taking his cock he rubbed it along her pussy and while he would have liked to have eaten her out, it appeared that foreplay was unnecessary with Paris right now. He could feel how hot and wet her box was before even entering her. Paris had a moan escape her lips as she felt his large tip brush against her clit.

"OH MY GOD! AHHHHH!" Paris cried in a mix of pleasure and pain as Marco began pushing his phallus into her. His fat head really stretched out Paris. It felt like she was getting impaled by a double-wide dick. Thankfully, Marco was what some might consider an experienced cocksman, so he knew that with a dick like his it's important to push that fat tip of his in quickly and then work the rest in slowly, getting her used to his thickness.

"Come on faster, really give it to me," Paris told him. After a minute or two of getting used to Marco's thick pole, she was ready for the main event. He responded by pulling out to just the tip and then slamming his full length into her which caused the actress to respond with a yelp. As his hips began pumping into and grinding against Paris' sex, Marco bent down to make out with the actress. Paris reciprocated the kiss, sliding her tongue into his mouth and wrapping her arms around him. Occasionally she would release a moan into his mouth as she continued to enjoy the fucking she was getting. While Paris had her hands around Marco's back, his hands were on her breasts. They were much larger than he expected, and bigger than Camila's as well, and he just enjoyed palming them, rubbing them, squeezing them, and toying with her erect nipples.

As they kept going, Paris could feel the pleasure building between her legs. She liked what he was doing to her, and while ideally, she would just let him continue and let him fuck her until Camila gets back, she knew she had her boyfriend outside waiting on her. Knowing that she knew it was time to take control.

"Stop, stop, stop," Paris said, after breaking off their kiss.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I want to be on top," she told him. Instead of climbing off of her, he plunged his dick deep into her, grabbed her shoulders, and rolled the two of them. In a flash, Paris found herself laying on top of Marco, with his cock never leaving her. Paris put her hands on his chest and pushed herself up so she was sitting on his dick. At first, she only did some slow grinds on his dick, but things changed quickly.

When Camila rode him, she mostly twerked herself on him. It was quite an experience watching the Riverdale actress bounce her ass on his dick in reverse cowgirl. Paris though, she rode him hard. She rode him like she was riding a mechanical bull. Every time she dropped down on him, he could feel her weight drop down on him and he could hear the slapping of their skin as it came together. As she rode him hard, his eyes became hypnotized by the way her breast jiggled and bounced as she rode him. Eventually, he did just have to reach up and take one in his hand. Paris let out a moan as he tweaked her nipple between his fingers.

After a few more tweaks, Paris took his hand and moved it down her body. She placed it right on her clit and began rubbing his hand against it. Once she started doing it, Marco understood what she wanted and started doing it without her assistance. Paris' eyes rolled back and she let out a loud moan as she now had him rubbing her clit as she bounced on his dick. It was only a matter of a few more minutes before Paris had a powerful orgasm. Her climax radiated through her entire body, causing it to tense up and then shake as she came. She also came so hard that her pussy not only gushed but squirted all over his dick, soaking his stomach and upper thighs.

You're a squirter?" he asked in amazement.

"Some of the times."

"Fuck, that's so hot," He said and then yanked her down for a hard kiss. "Let me show you what's been causing all that noise you've been hearing the last two nights."

He had Paris take hold of the headboard, and stick out her ass while on her knees. Marco moved behind her. While pushing his dick down between her ass cheeks toward her honeypot, his dick brushed up against her puckered anus. Her body kind of jumped for a second but Paris did not say anything, in fact, after a momentary shock she even pushed back into him. For a split second, he thought about skipping her pussy and burying his dick in her Filipino ass, but in the end, he kept sliding his dick down between her legs. He pushed the tip inside of her and then gave her ass a spank on each cheek. His next move was to take hold of her hips and slam his cock forward, causing Paris to lurch forward and bang the headboard into the shared wall with her empty hotel room

"Oh wow," Paris said in both general surprise and pleasure. As hard as she had ridden him, he was giving it to her with that same force from behind. He was pistoning into her hard and fast, with each thrust skating her body and bumping the headboard against the wall. Any questions she had about the previous two nights, Marco was answering for Paris. Marco after a while began letting out occasional grunts and his grip on her hips began to tighten even more. He was doing this because he was hoping to deliver one more orgasm to Paris, but he was fighting hard to keep his own at bay. When she felt him begin to throb inside of her, Paris knew that it was only a matter of time before his dick burst. She'd love to feel him flood her insides with his hot load, but knew she couldn't let him do it… at least not this time.

"Are you close?" Paris looked over her shoulder and asked, though she already knew the answer, as he continued to take her doggie style.

"Yeah kind of," he lied, knowing full well that he was already trying desperately to hold off.

"Good let me suck you." Marco then pulled out and backed away, allowing Paris room to spin around and face his dick. He stood up on the bed and she got up on her knees. Paris happily started to lick and suck the cock that was coated in her slick juices and cream. He enthusiastically and methodically worked her mouth to clean his cock off while also bringing him closer and closer to exploding. Her hand stroked his shaft and also played with his foreskin.

"I'm almost there. Where do you want it? You want it in your mouth? Down your throat?" Marco asked her.

"Umhmm," she moaned with her lips around one of his balls as she stroked his shaft. She then moved up from his balls to the tip. Paris wrapped her lips around his mushroom head and sucked with anticipation for his jizz as he stroked the shaft, coaxing it forward. Though she was ready for it, she was still surprised by the size and force of the first shot of cum that erupted from him. It hit her hard in the back of the throat. Paris had to pull back away from his manhood as the first shot caused her to cough. Meanwhile, as she did that, he was still mid-orgasm with his dick firing off like a squirt gun. She had wanted to swallow his load to prevent a mess from needing to be cleaned up and to get rid of the evidence. By the end, his huge load left streaks of cum dripping down her face and breasts. With no one to blame, she could only laugh at the situation. Especially when she caught the reflection of her glazed face in the mirror.

"Let me see your phone," she said to Marco.

"Why?"

"So I can give you my number, stupid." He then quickly got up and got his phone and unlocked it before handing it over to the naked half Filipino beauty. With his phone in her hands, she didn't put her number in right away. Instead, she snapped a few selfies of her cum smeared face and breasts for him before switching to his contacts.

"If you still have anything left after Cami is done with you tonight, feel free to text me," Paris told him as she entered her number into his phone. She then handed the phone back to him before heading to the bathroom to wash off her face.

Once clean of any man spunk, Paris got dressed and went back to the beach to rejoin her boyfriend. She greeted him on the sand with a long kiss. Thanks to a mint she had eaten on the ride down the elevator she was not worried about RJ tasting any lingering taste of Marco in her mouth. When he questioned what took her so long, she told him that her Mom called and that she lost track of time replying to several texts. Satisfied with the answer, he accepted it and they both enjoyed the beautiful Miami Beach weather for a few more hours.

Late that night, Paris and RJ got back to their room after dinner and enjoying some of the Miami Beach nightlife. Paris was a mix of surprised, relieved, and disappointed that when they entered the bedroom and she could not hear the sounds of sex from the other side of the wall. That let the actress enjoy herself as she stripped her boyfriend and then let him eat to orgasm. After she climbed on top of him and rode him hard until he flipped her onto her back and put her legs behind her hard and drilled the former Disney actress until he finally pulled out and came on her breasts. While they were going at it, action in the next room started picking up. Paris tried not focusing on what was going on on the other side of the wall after RJ came, but the more she tried to not focus on the sound the more her brain seemed to focus on the audible moans and grunts. In just a few minutes of listening Paris found herself turned on and ready to go again. Paris got down and began sucking her boyfriend's dick back to life. Blowing him until he was hard as a lead pipe, at which point she had him get behind her and plow her doggy style while she was on her hands and knees.

After he delivered her another orgasm and came on her ass, RJ rolled over and went to sleep. Paris knew that once he was asleep, especially after sex, it meant she wouldn't be getting any more from him until morning. Meanwhile, the sex show in Camila's room was continuing. She knew it would be a futile effort to wake RJ to give her another go, so while he was sound asleep, Paris found herself listening to her friend having sex and getting hornier by the minute.

She was right up near the wall listening in when, after a few loud moans, things suddenly quieted down. After several minutes of silence, she thought that maybe they had finished for the night. That's when she heard the sound of another cry of ecstasy, but this time it did not come from the other side of the wall. No, the sound came from somewhere else, and it took Paris a while to realize where the sounds were coming from. Her search led out onto the balcony, where the sounds were even clearer than through the wall. There was a divider between her balcony and Camila's, but it did not extend too far out and Paris was easily able to lean over the balcony railing and look around the barrier onto her friend's balcony. Paris' eyes bugged out as not sex feet away Camila was bent over the balcony railing with her breasts hanging over the edge. Anyone down by the pool who looked up would be able to see her face and tits jiggle as they fucked outside on the warm Miami night. But they were high enough that unless they were watching on a telephoto lens, there was no way they could have a clear view of her breasts or be able to recognize her face as a CW television star. Marco was holding Camila's left leg up in the air, giving Paris a semi-clean view of Marco's cock sliding stretching out the Veronica Lodge actress' pussy as he slid his dick in and out of it. While she could not be sure it also looked like he had the thumb of his free hand plugging up her asshole.

Paris wanted to keep watching, but with them so close it was really risky to have her head peering over the divider. It took a moment to think of what to do when an idea popped into her head. Paris ran and got her phone. Turning on her camera, Paris put the camera lens right to the edge of the barrier. The light from their hotel room made it easy for the camera to see the Brazilian blooded beauty having sex in the Miami night. Her phone now recorded and played the action from the next balcony over. The former Disney Channel actress now stood on her Miami hotel room balcony with her naked body illuminated by the screen of her phone showing off her friend and costar getting railed over the balcony. Paris' hand moved consciously down her body to her sex as she watched the live sex show.

She watched as he reached around Camila and arched her back into him. She could see him kiss the back of her neck and then move over to the side of her face. Paris could not hear anything but it seemed like he was saying something into her ear.

"Uh-huh do it," Camila moaned, and Paris was barely able to hear it. Again Marco seemed to say something to her but it was not audible from the next balcony over. Camila responded, this time Paris could not hear it. This went back and forth two more times, with him whispering to her as he slowly slid his dick in and out of her, and Camila with her back arched back into him and her caramel-colored breasts with dark hard nips thrust out in the Miami air as she answered him. Finally, Paris did get the answer she wanted when Camila yelled out, "I said yes! I want you to fuck my ass with your beautiful thick cock!"

She then watched her screen with bated breath as he pulled his thumb out of her ass, then his cock out of her hairless snatch, and slapped it a few times up against her clit. Camila, now with both feet on the ground, braced herself against the balcony railing and stuck her ass out as high as she could. Marco aimed and teased her backdoor before giving a forceful thrust forward the buried half his dick in the television star's ass. Camila let out a cry that might have woken people in several other rooms as her back passage got invaded. Paris could not help but finger herself as she watched them go at it. Her eyes focused on different parts of the screen, from Camila's face as she moaned, to Marco's face as he enjoyed how her tight ass grasped his dick. Then to Camila's ass as she twerked it on his dick. Then she also noticed how Camila's leg seemed to twitch as he began fingering her pussy while fucking her ass.

Paris' wetness began running down her thighs as she watched. She saw and heard Camila climax, and apparently, the way her body clenched when she came was too much for Marco since as she came Marco then grunted. Paris' eyes were now locked on to Marco's crotch started cumming in her ass and then he pulled out, a glob of cum shot out his tip and landed on her ass before he shoved his dick back into her pussy. Delivering a creampie to both her holes with one load.

They both stayed there, bent over the railing with his dick inside of her for several minutes after their orgasms subsided. Paris then took her phone away and quietly went back into her room. As horney as ever, her pussy was leaking as she got onto the bed. She tried to wake her boyfriend, shaking him, calling his name, even sucking his dick a bit, but he remained sound asleep. Paris was forced to just lay down next to him and satisfy her needs herself. It took only minutes for her body to shake from her hand-delivered orgasm, but she was still wide awake and restless so she just kept going. She was rewatching the video of her hotel neighbors when the video was interrupted by a text notification. The message was from Marco and simply said, "You still up?"

Paris quickly replied that she was and also sent over a picture of just her wet sticky fingers. Marco invited her to come over to the room next door. Paris assumed this meant that Camila was asleep, and while she did not feel bad for hooking up with her friend's new fuck buddy, she was not about to fuck him while Camila slept in the same room. Instead, Paris suggested that they go meet out on the beach, and he then replied that he would meet her there. Paris put on a bikini, flip-flops, and jean shorts and left her room.

While technically the actual beach part of South Beach is supposed to be closed at night, Paris did not run into anyone from the hotel on the way out there and once on the beach, no one else was around. She was not alone for long as Marco, dressed in shorts, a tank top, and a towel over his shoulder, soon joined her.

Paris made it quickly evident that they were not here to talk or do anything like that. As soon as he was close enough, Paris grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him towards her for a kiss. As she pushed her tongue into his mouth, she also forced her hand under the waistband of his shorts. She discovered that he had gone without underwear and she clasped onto his shaft.

"Were you able to get off after you sent me that photo," he asked her, Paris answered with a simple shake of her head.

Marco grabbed Paris' arm and pulled her to follow him closer to the water and further away from the city lights. He was thankful that several lounge chairs had been left out on the beach tonight. He told Paris to lie down on one of them, and when she did he bent down and made quick work of her shorts and bottoms, tossing them on the sand. Paris in response pulled off her top and was now left laying nude on South Beach.

"Your boyfriend cum in you tonight?" he asked her.

"No," Paris answered with a smile on her face.

"Good," he said as he then got on the chair and dove his face between thighs, and threw her legs up in the air. Paris wrapped her arms behind her legs to keep them up in the air as she felt his tongue begin to poke and prod her slit. As she began to get wetter and wrapped his mouth around her lower lips and began sucking her juices into his mouth, getting a good taste of the actress.

"You know I was really disappointed I didn't get to eat you out this morning," he told her as he slid a finger inside of her, "now that I am getting a chance to taste you, I'm regretting not doing it sooner." He then went down and sucked on her clit as he fingered her. As she got closer to climax, Paris' legs lowered and ended up wrapped around the back of Marco's neck. She had his head locked into place on her crotch, and he was not going anywhere until she came. And that's just what happened a few minutes later. The actress' legs constricted around the back of his head, smothering him with her pussy as she came. Marco pushed himself away and was gasping for air when her legs finally loosened their grip around his head.

After he was able to catch his breath, he stood up and began stripping off his clothes while Paris remained laying on the chair, basking in the glow of her orgasmic bliss. When the Alexa & Kate star opened her eyes back up she was looking right up at Marco's hard dick that was jutting out above her face as he stood next to her chair. Paris just smiled as she saw the thick piece of man meat in front of her. Reaching out she took it in her hand.

"You better have washed your dick off after fucking Camila's ass," she told him.

"I did," he said, not even questioning how she knew they had done anal earlier. Paris sat up and brought her mouth to his dick. She pulled back his foreskin and then wrapped her lips around the large head. "But I did then fuck her pussy in the shower afterward," she told her right after her lips wrapped around him. In an instant, Paris recognized the taste in her mouth that could only be Camila Mendes' pussy juices. While she had never tasted Camila before, Paris was not unfamiliar with the taste of pussy and had no problem sucking the flavor off of a guy's dick. She willingly sucked and slobbered all over his dick, getting it nice and wet. She only used his mouth on him for a few minutes before pulling him out of her mouth and spitting on his dick.

"Lay down," she told him as she stroked his dick. Marco got down on the lounge chair and Paris got off of it. She waited for him to lay on his back before quickly jumping on top of him and dropping herself down sheathing his whole sword in one drop. Paris bucked her hips wildly, slamming herself down hard each time, and letting out loud moans that could easily be heard over the crash of the waves if anyone was relatively near them. Marco just held on firmly to her ass and watched as she fucked herself on his cock. There was just enough light coming out from the city, that with the Miami humidity, caused Paris' body now with a thick layer of sweat to seem to shimmer and glisten in the light.

Ready to mix things up, Paris got off his cock and sucked her juices off of it.

"You ever fuckin the ocean before?" Marco asked.

"Of course," Paris said.

"Have you ever fucked in the Atlantic ocean?" he tried again. Paris shook her head no, with his dick still in her mouth. Once his cock was clean of her essence, Paris got up and they both walked into the ocean. Marco led the way. Thankfully the waves were not large and it did not take much to get past the gentle waves. He led her out until they were near shoulder-deep in the water. Spinning around and looking at Paris in the moonlit sky, he brushed a few strands of hair behind her ear and then pulled her face to his for a kiss.

As they made out in the cool salty ocean, their hands explored one another's bodies under the water. Her hand rubbed his shaft, while his hands went all around for her tits, to her pussy, and down to her ass where he pulled her in tightly.

"Remember, you can cum inside me tonight," the actress told him as she wrapped her arms behind his neck and her legs around his waist. Marco tried not to sound too disappointed when he told her that he knew that. Reaching down between them he took his hard dick and rubbed it along her folds. She then slid her body down, piercing herself on his dick. The two of them began fucking in the ocean.

While the motion of the water helped them, the resistance of being submerged in water kept their fucking at a slow methodical pace. While the steady pace felt nice, neither of them were outside secretly meeting each other outside on the beach in the middle of the night because they wanted some nice tender sex. No, they were both looking to get fucked. Hard. So slowly as Paris ground her sex along his pole, Marco slowly began walking out the water. As the resistance got less and less, their sex got hotter and hotter. By the time they made it so that the water was knee-deep, Marco had a firm hold of her ass and was pulling slamming her down on his cock. Paris meanwhile was excitedly moaning loudly from the semi-rough treatment her pussy was taking. When she told him not to stop because she was close, he responded by pushing an index finger into her ass. The surprise and sensation she got from that finger was enough to push her over the edge. As she was in the throes of orgasm, Marco did not let up a single bit. He was glad she was getting off on his cock, but he texted Paris that night knowing he had one load left in his chamber, and he could not wait to fire it off.

"Have I told you how great your pussy feels," he told her as he bounced her up and down his rod. "You're so tight, I bet you really feel it when a guy blows his whole inside of you."

"Fuck, I wish you could cum in me. I'd love to feel you fill me," Paris moaned.

"I'm almost there, so you'll be feeling it real soon," he told her.

"No you can't," Paris told him slightly worried, "My boyfriend might not notice I snuck out tonight, but he'll notice if I when we get up tomorrow and my pussy is leaking some guy's cum."

"I know, don't worry. I won't be cumming in your pussy," She was surprised when he lifted her off his dick and then brought her right back down, this time with his cock buried in her ass. Paris was stunned, but she also really enjoyed it as she let out a loud moan and her eyes rolled back into her head. A minute later when she felt him unloading a sizable load into her rectum, her body convulsed and her pussy once again squirted onto his abdomen as she came.

After that, they made their way out of the water and back to their stuff, Marco handed Paris the towel he brought with him. She used the towel to dry as he got dressed. When she finished drying herself she noticed all her clothes but her sandals were gone.

"Fuck, where are my clothes?" she wondered out loud.

"I got them," he replied casually, showing her the small ball of clothing he was holding in one hand.

"Okay, then give them to me so I can put them on."

"Nah, I think you're fine with just that."

"With what? The towel?" she questioned him. He did not reply audibly, and instead just gave her a look. "You really want me to walk through the hotel in just a towel?"

"Sure, why not?" Paris at first gave him a look of ‘you've got to be kidding me' but as they stared at each other, Paris' resolve cracked and a dirty smile crept across her face.

"Fine," she said as she tied the towel around her body and slipped on her flip-flops. Neither of them realized until she wrapped herself in it that this was not a very large towel. Marco had just grabbed one at random as he left Camila's room, and rather than one of the larger towels, this was a medium-sized one. So while it kept everything covered, the towel went from the top of her cleavage to just an inch below her ass. Fine for walking in a straight line, but if she had to bend over she undoubtedly would flash her ass and twat to anyone standing behind her. She also had to hold on to the top of the towel as it felt like to her that if she made any sudden movement the towel would come undone and fall to the ground. She had some second thoughts about doing this once she had the towel around her but she did not want to back down to Marco at all and figured that since she did not run into anyone on the way out she would probably be safe to not worry about anyone seeing her as she headed back in.

This time they were not so lucky, as they had not even made it six feet into the lobby when they suddenly heard "Excuse me!" being yelled at them. Paris almost let go of the slip on her towel as she turned to see who was talking but was quick to catch the towel and resecured it before flashing her tits. Marco and Paris both stopped as they saw the security guard for the hotel head towards them. He asked them if they were coming from the beach, and they meekly said yes. The guard did not recognize Marco as he then asked if they knew the beach was closed at this time of night. Again, they both said they did. The security guard then went on a rant, scolding them for breaking the rules and telling them what could have happened and what a liability it was for the hotel had something happened.

As he spoke, Paris felt a drop of something leaking down the back of her leg. She quickly guessed that it might have been some of the cum Marco had sprayed into her bowels not 10 minutes ago. She used her free hand to press the back of the towel into her rear end hoping to prevent anything more from trickling down her exposed legs. When security finally let them go, the two of them dash towards the elevators. Their hearts were racing and they could not help but laugh as they pressed the button to go up. Once they were inside the elevator and the doors closed, the adrenaline got the better of him. Before the elevator even started to move he dropped Paris' clothes to the ground, reached out, and pulled the towel away from her.

"What the fu…" Paris started to say as she now stood nude in the elevator, but she was cut off by Marco's lips pressing against hers. He backed her up against the wall and plunged two fingers into her pussy. He rapidly began fingering her as he kissed her. When he did pull away from her mouth he told her, "Let's see if you can get off one more time before we get to our floor." He then took her hard nipple into her mouth. It was not the fastest elevator in the world and they had 24 floors to go, but Marco was moving his hand as fast as he could. Squishing sounds echoed in the elevator as he rapidly stroked her pussy with two fingers while simultaneously trying to graze her clit with his palm as he did so. Paris' hand was firmly holding onto Marco's dark brown hair as his mouth went back and forth between her breasts. In between floors 20 and 21, Paris squirted like a geyser all over the elevator floor, for her fastest and maybe most intense orgasm of her entire time in Miami. When the elevator door opened to their floor, Paris barely had her jean shorts up to her knees and Marco was using the towel to wipe up some of Paris's wetness off the floor. To their luck this time, the hallway was empty. So Paris pulled up her shorts, picked up the two pieces of cloth that made up her bikini top and bottom and walked out of the elevator topless, with Marco right behind her.

While her shorts were dry when she put it back on, with it never having gone in the water, but between the elevator and the hotel room door, Paris' bottoms now had a noticeable wet spot, both from her own juices and the cum leaking out her ass. As she put her key to the door sensor, she looked over at Marco who was doing the same to Camila's door. "Remember," she said to him, "I'm here for the rest of the week so text me if you ever need my finishing off a night."

"I'll keep that in mind. Also, Camila told me to tell you that you're welcome to come over and join the two of us whenever you want." And with that, he opened his door and left Paris alone in the hallway.