List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Hollywood Babble #15 with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Hollywood Babble #15 with Olivia Holt

CELEBFANFORUM PRESENTS...
    HOLLYWOOD BABBLE #15

FEATURING Olivia Holt
    Created by TPG
    DISCLAIMER: This fictional interview was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: Been a while since I did one of these, figured I'd bring it back and have some fun!!

"Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
    LOS ANGELES, April 30, 2019

JIMMY KIMMEL:
    My next guest is a singer and actress, and can now be seen on the new hit series Cloak and Dagger. Please welcome her to the show, Olivia Holt!

BAND PLAYS TO THE SOUND OF APPLAUSE

KIMMEL:
    Olivia, it's very good to have you here.

HOLT:
    Hey, thanks for having me.

KIMMEL:
    So, you're on Cloak and Dagger, Marvel's Cloak and Dagger. You're a part of the Marvel Family now.

(Olivia blushes)

HOLT:
    Yeah. I guess so.

KIMMEL:
    Did you go to the premiere of Avengers End Game recently? cos everyone that's part of that... what do they call it?

HOLT:
    I Did. The MCU: The Marvel Cinematic Universe.

KIMMEL:
    So how was it, did you get to bring your family or anything like that?

(Olivia looks annoyed)

HOLT:
    No, I-ah. I didn't get a +1 this time, but its fine! (scowls) I'm not bitter about it or anything.

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

KIMMEL:
    oh really?

HOLT:
    It's okay, it was just me and my two co-stars from the show; Aubrey Joseph and Emma Lahana. So it was just the three of us and we went and had heaps of fun. My brother's a massive fan though, so he was really bummed that he didn't get to go.

(Jimmy snickers)

KIMMEL:
    How old is your brother?

HOLT:
    He's Seventeen.

KIMMEL:
    oh, so he must have been really jealous?

HOLT:
    He was, he was very jealous but I made it up to him the night of the premiere.

KIMMEL:
    How so? I can't imagine there being anything you could do or say to make it up to a hardcore Marvel fan?

HOLT:
    Trust me (winking) I have my ways. My brother and I have an understanding. Any time I let him down, I usually end up on my knees for a few hours.

KIMMEL:
    Hours? Knees? Is that so?

HOLT:
    Yup, let's just say I have that kid wrapped around my finger.

KIMMEL:
    I dunno, Olivia. (snickers) Sounds to me like he's the one getting the better end of that deal.

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

HOLT:
    It's fine. He's just lucky I love doing it (laughing) and you know what they say, if you're good at something...

KIMMEL:
    You're not originally from here are you?

HOLT:
    That's right, I'm originally from Memphis, Tennessee.

KIMMEL
    I guess that explains it. But you grew up here in Hollywood right? Spent your earlier teens working for Disney?

HOLT:
    Yep. Guilty as charged. Pretty much where I learned all my bad habits.

KIMMEL:
    Again, not surprised. So has this been going on for a while now, you and your brother?

HOLT:
    I guess (shrugs). Every since I caught him snooping around my bedroom for my used panties. Since then, we've come to an agreement. He does what I say when I say, or I tell mom and dad about his little hobby.

KIMMEL:
    (laughing) Well I guess he's going to love the fact that you just outed him on late night TV.

HOLT:
    (pausing) Err. That's okay. I'll just make it up to him again when this airs.

AUDIENCE APPLAUDS

KIMMEL:
    Sounds to me like you enjoy this a lot more than you should.

HOLT:
    Well you don't hear him complaining. Especially on the nights he sneaks into my room and I let him spoon with me in bed, then wake him in the mornings with some real sloppy head.

KIMMEL:
    Aren't you guys worried about getting caught?

HOLT:
    We did at first, but in the end we just couldn't help ourselves. Now we just do it all the time, especially when I get horny which is always!

KIMMEL:
    Wow. You're like the best sister ever!

HOLT:
    I know right?

AUDIENCE CLAPS AGAIN

KIMMEL:
    So what about the show, I hear it's filmed in New Orleans correct?

HOLT:
    Yes, right near the French Quarter.

KIMMEL:
    You know they have Mardi Gras down there.

HOLT:
    Yep, I know. I've had some wild nights there.

KIMMEL:
    I've heard it can get pretty crazy, with people drinking out on the street, swinger clubs, adult stores, drugs.

(Olivia giggles)

HOLT:
    Me and some friends went into one of those clubs you're talking about, it was pretty crazy. Have you ever been?

KIMMEL:
    Who me? No way. Which club, swingers or adult?

HOLT:
    The adult clubs. You know they play adult movies in the back right?

KIMMEL:
    oh, I know what you're talking about now. You're talking about one of those gloryholes?

HOLT:
    Those places are so dangerous.

KIMMEL:
    I can imagine. Complete strangers doing all kinds of kinky and perverse things to each other, but I'm sure there's security nearby so...

HOLT:
    (interrupts) No I mean, they're really addicting. Once you go its hard to stop. There's just something so cool about a gloryholes, and being able to let loose and be wild while being completely anonymous.

KIMMEL:
    oh-kay? I can see that. So how many times did you go?

(Olivia blushes)

HOLT:
    Alone, or with friends?

KIMMEL LOOKS AT THE AUDIENCE WHO LAUGH

KIMMEL:
    Alone.

HOLT:
    Let's just say I went back so many times people thought I worked there.

KIMMEL:
    oh right, the blowjob thing. I forgot that's your thing.

HOLT:
    Well, not just my thing, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love a hard cock in my mouth. I mean who doesn't right? But yeah, gloryholes really turn me on.

KIMMEL:
    Interesting.

HOLT:
    This one time, I snuck in there around midday and when I finally left a few hours later it was pitch black outside.

KIMMEL:
    Jeez, how many guys did you go through?

HOLT:
    Beats me (shrugs) I just remember I couldn't move my jaw for two days.

KIMMEL:
    Wow, Bella Thorne eat your heart out!

(Olivia goes silent for a moment)

HOLT:
    We used to be friends, you know.

KIMMEL:
    Who, you and Bella Thorne?

HOLT:
    Funny you should mention that, cos it was actually her mom who taught us how to kiss, and how to give head.

AUDIENCE GASPS

KIMMEL:
    You don't say. Wow.

HOLT:
    In fact, Bella and her mom were the first lesbian experience I ever had.

KIMMEL:
    Wait, you had a mom/daughter lesbian experience? I bet those sleepovers must have been fun.

HOLT:
    Trust me, you haven't lived until you've daisy chained with Dove Cameron, Paris Berelc, and Bella and Tamara Thorne.

KIMMEL:
    So is that what you prefer? Do you like girls over boys?

HOLT:
    God no! I definitely prefer cock nowadays. I only eat pussy when there isn't any cock around.

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

KIMMEL:
    oh, I bet. Is it true you once wrote an advice column for Tiger Beat Magazine, when you were how old?

HOLT:
    Yeah, when I was fifteen (giggles)

KIMMEL:
    How did Tiger Beat know that you were so wise, and had advice to share with other teenagers?

HOLT:
    I dunno (shrugs), maybe I said something profound and they just figured I had all the answers.

KIMMEL:
    Are you sure it wasn't a case of (makes hand and mouth gesture for a blowjob)

(Olivia giggles)

HOLT:
    No, not at all. At least not that time.

KIMMEL:
    I see. So how would that work? Where they real questions, would you go through them and decide which ones you wanted to answer?

HOLT:
    They were real, I got a stack of questions every other week, and um (giggles) it was some hard hitting stuff.

KIMMEL:
    Really?

HOLT:
    I mean I think most of them were from kids around my age, but some were really dark and perverted.

KIMMEL:
    Like how?

HOLT:
    Like mostly about sex and relationships, and questions about what I would do in their situations. I remember there were a lot of questions about giving blowjobs and what to do about messing around with teachers and married men.

KIMMEL:
    Really?

HOLT:
    I also had a lot of older guys write and send me all kinds of crazy stuff. I had one guy who would sent me toys and vibrators in the mail, every week for like six months straight.

(Jimmy laughs)

KIMMEL:
    Do you still have any of those toys?

HOLT:
    Actually, I do. He ended up sending me so much stuff I have this huge box just jam packed with vibes and dongs in my garage.

KIMMEL:
    So obviously you use them. Did you use them back then?

HOLT:
    I may have (giggles) I may have encouraged him a little too, by writing back and thanking him a few times.

KIMMEL:
    Let me guess, you probably sent him pictures and sex-texted with him to really drive him crazy and string him along?

HOLT:
    Actually, I did one better. I sent him my underwear and told him that I had masturbating in them earlier that morning.

KIMMEL:
    Wow. Well no wonder he was obsessed, Olivia. Most guys would.

HOLT:
    I used to sent him photos as well, of me wearing the butt-plugs he'd sent me, and it always made me hot knowing he was twice my age, sending me all these outfits and toys and spending his money on me. I think he was around my dads age, which really made it all the more hot and perverted.

KIMMEL:
    Geez. Lucky you never met this guy.

HOLT:
    It was kind of creepy at the time but I laugh about it now. He had all these fantasies about kidnapping me and driving me out to the desert and just using me as his sex doll.

KIMMEL:
    oh great, just what every fifteen year old girl wants to hear.

AUDIENCE LAUGHS

HOLT:
    I dunno, it made me wet at the time. I guess I really got off on the danger of it all. I like a little danger with my sex.

KIMMEL:
    Wow, you Disney girls really are crazy.

HOLT:
    Hey, as an up and coming actress you gotta treat your fans right.

KIMMEL:
    So in this Cloak and Dagger, you play Dagger correct? ...which is so much better than being Cloak, since you're the one who can manifest a knife.

HOLT:
    Totally, yeah. At first I was like, I wish I could teleport, but you're right like, being able to manifest objects in my hand is really rad. I love how my character could totally create a bright phallus at a moments notice, if she was super horny or something.

KIMMEL:
    Well I guess that's one way to look at it.

HOLT:
    I'm a lucky gal.

KIMMEL:
    So is it fun to be a super hero?

HOLT:
    It's pretty cool. It gets me laid.

KIMMEL:
    oh, I don't think you had any trouble with that before this show, Olivia. Catch Olivia on Cloak and Dagger every Tuesday. Please thank Olivia Holt!

BAND STARTS TO PLAY TO COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Jimmy leans over to have a word to Olivia)

KIMMEL:
    Sorry we ran out of time, really wanted to ask you more about your friends and that orgy.

HOLT:
    Thanks Jimmy, (grinning) guess I'll tell you the rest of that story, the next time I'm on the show.

...fade to commercial.

PREVIOUS EPISODE

Post Thanks / Like

Always enjoy these interview based stories as I enjoy the saucy banter which creates an frank and naughty therapy sessions for us the lucky audience. And extra congrats, TPG, for somehow making Kimmel bearable in this fictional setting, of course most of that pleasure comes from the lovely Ms. Holt- your eternal muse. Can't wait for the next Babble session.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks RallyVincentCZ, yeah these are really fun to write up.
    I mainly do it cos they seem to be really popular,
    and it also helps me fall back in love with writing...
    with coming up with ideas and dialogue etc on the fly.

Post Thanks / Like

Happy to see a new installment in this series, especially with it starring Olivia Holt.

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post