On A Fucking Boat
Starring Alexandra Daddario

Codes: MF, Oral, Tit Fuck,
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

Alexandra Daddario was laid out on her back catching some sun. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the movement of the boat she was on as it made its way through the waves in the Pacific Ocean. The boat she was relaxing on belonged to a guy named Matthew. He was a friend of her friend and roommate Kate. They had not been that close before the pandemic, but over the past few months, they'd been texting a good amount. So when things started to open up he invited her to spend the day hanging out on the ocean on his boat.

As Matthew steered, he could not help but have his eyes drift from the open water down to the gorgeous 34-year-old brunette actress. He took a shot in the dark when he invited her to come out and was surprised that she had accepted. And now the Baywatch actress was laying on the matted front of his boat in a nude-colored two-piece bikini. He almost stopped breathing when he saw her strip down because for a second he thought she was not wearing anything. Even knowing she had something on, she still almost appeared to be nude from behind. Especially the way it showed off her ass.

"Hey, are you hungry?" Matthew called out.

Alexandra turned around and shielded her eyes from the sun as she looked back at him. "Yeah," she called back.

"Alright. I know this hidden cove not far away. We can eat there."

"Cool." She then turned back around and laid back down, as Matthew steered the boat closer to shore. He had discovered this hidden cove years ago, and ever since then, it had become one of his favourite places. It was the place he went whenever he just wanted to get away from things. It was also the place he took women whenever he wanted to impress them. He'd had quite a lot of success taking regular women in the occasional IG model there. He didn't know, however, if he'd have the same kind of success with a beautiful actress who'd been all over the world. But it was still a cool spot.

It took about 15 minutes to get there, but when they did he slowed the boat down and steered in through a narrow path. Once the boat was fully in he dropped anchor and went below deck to get the coolers with sandwiches and beer. With coolers in hand, he joined Alexandra at the front of the boat.

"This place is amazing," Alexandra said as she looked around at the cavernous walls surrounding them. "But just so we're clear, you're not like a serial killer are you? The bottom of the water isn't, like, littered with the bodies of your victims?"

"Well, I already have you here, so does it really matter? Should probably just make the best of the situation."

"That's not exactly reassuring," she said as she opened a beer from the cooler, "but I guess you have a point." She took a sip from her beer, and Matt opened his cooler with the food in it and passed her a sandwich. The two of them chatted as they ate over the next thirty minutes. Matt did the best he could to keep the beautiful actress entertained and laughing.

"So, let me ask you. Is this the spot you take all the women you take out on your boat?" She asked as she put down her second beer.

"Honestly?"

"Honesty would be nice."

"Then yeah. I do bring a lot of women here when we go out. They all seem to like it. I tell them how it's very private, the perfect place to do some nude tanning while also being out in the open."

"And that works? They just strip out of their clothes for you?"

"A few. Most just take off their tops, and then as they get more comfortable, they might take more off."

"Jeezus. I bet if I take a blacklight to these cushions we're on; they will light up like crazy. And not like splatters and streaks here and there, but just one giant glowing stain covering everything." Matthew just smiled, shrugged his shoulders, and took a sip from his beer. "You're just going to play it cool like that and not even going to try to disagree with me?"

"Would it help if I said I do wash everything frequently and try to keep everything clean?"

"I guess that is better than nothing," She said sarcastically. "You should know, you're not going to get me to take off my top."

"Really? Are you sure? As you stated in your YouTube video where you were going through your closet, it's nothing I haven't already seen before." Alex rolled her eyes and finished her beer. She asked about the bathroom, and Matthew directed her below deck. As she was gone, he took off his shirt, reapplied sunscreen, and then began collecting the empty beer bottles. He finished his most recent bottle and placed it with the other empties. He heard her yelling at him as she walked back up the stairs.

"So what are you doing while all those sluts you invite are sunbathing topless?"

"I'm sunbathing nude right along with them," Matthew responded like it was no big deal.
"Really?" Alexandra was surprised by this answer.

"Yeah. That's how I figured out this was such a great place to tan in the nude."

"So if it were just you here alone right now, you'd just be here freeballing it?"

"Of course. How else do you think I got this good tan?"

"Well don't let me stop you then. Let it out. You be you," Alexandra said daring him, but never expecting him to call her bluff. So she was surprised as she watched him almost immediately undoing the string tie to his shorts.

"Since you don't mind," he said as he pushed his shorts down and stepped out of them.

"Jesus," Alexandra said under her breath and her mouth hung agape. Her eyes were locked on the appendage that dangled between his legs. It looked to be completely flaccid, but it still seemed to be a good 5.5 to 6 inches and had some meaty balls behind it. Behind her sunglasses, her eyes followed his members as he picked up his sports and put them away. Matthew knew that this was his ace in the hole. More than once, stripping out of his shorts and showing off his cock had helped him out. He tried out "The Naked Man" in college after seeing it in How I Met Your Mother. Turns out with a dick like his the success rate was higher than two thirds. Trying this on a woman like Alexandra was a ballsy move, but he was starting to feel okay about it. While he could not see her eyes, he knew that look on her face.

"You know Kate is always calling you a huge dick, but I just thought she just meant she thought you were kind of an asshole."

"She thinks that I'm an ass?"

"Not really. Which is why it always confused me that whenever I mentioned that we were texting these past few months she'd always say you were a huge dick. I didn't know what she meant was that you actually had a huge dick."

"I guess she never told you about me and her, did she?"

"You fucked Kate?!"

"I mean, she did help me break in that bed down below the first time she came on the boat."

"I can't believe she didn't tell me. How many times did you guys do it?"

"Three times I think," he said as he took a sip from a freshly opened beer. "Oh, wait. Do you mean, like, how many separate hookups? Just a handful of times."

"You're pretty cocky, you know that. But I guess that's what happens when your body looks to be about 15% actual cock." Alex said as she laid back down in the spot where she was sunning herself before. Matthew laid down and got some sun next to Alexandra. After about 15 minutes, she sat up and undid her top and then rolled over onto her back.

"Did you seriously just take off your top and roll onto your back while also making sure I didn't see your tits at all?"

"Maybe," Alex said with a smirk, knowing she had specifically made sure all Matt saw was some sideboob at most. As Alexandra laid on her stomach, she used a spare towel as a pillow and closed her eyes. After a while, she began to feel her back sizzle a bit from the sun. "Can you put some lotion on my back?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure." Matt got up and picked up the bottle of suntan lotion he had tossed aside. When he returned to her, he dropped down to his knees, squeezed some cream onto his hands, and began massaging it into her back.

"Ummm, your hands feel amazing. You're really good at...OH MY GOD!" she yelled. Instead of side-saddling next to her or straddling her back to lotion her up, Matt had gotten down on his knees just above her head. So when the Baywatch actress just so happened to open her eyes, she got a face full of dick hanging just inches from her face. "Do you have to have your dick in my face to lotion my back?"

"Do I have to? No, I guess not," he said, but he continued rubbing her shoulders and didn't move away. Alexandra tried to ignore the dick hanging in her face, but it was not easy. For one, it is just hard to ignore a dick that is inches from your eyes, regardless of who you are. Second, she noticed that his cock had for sure plumped up a bit since he'd stripped out of his shorts, and she was not sure if that was from him touching her, from when she'd taken off her top, or he just got off on showing off. And finally, she had not had sex since the end of February, and now, months later, she had a handsome guy with a big dick, messaging her topless back. So her general hornyness from not getting laid was now being exacerbated.

"Fuck it," Matthew heard the actress say softly, and then he froze after her body lunged forward a bit, and he felt her lips against her dick. He felt her lips and tongue working along his shaft until she was able to move and wrap her lips at the tip of his dick. Matt moved from being hunched over Alex to sitting back on his heels as he felt her mouth working his hardening manhood. Looking down on her sucking his dick, he gave in to his desire and pulled her sunglasses off. Physically, Daddario is known for her large breasts and her piercing blue eyes. While he could not see her tits with her laying on her stomach, with the glasses off, he could not see her stunning eyes looking back up at him. He wished he could take a picture of what he was seeing, but nonetheless, he knew this image would be burned into his memory for the rest of his life.

Alexandra bobbed her head along his dick, going at least halfway down his shaft. She worked his dick until he was fully hard and was starting to enjoy himself. After a few minutes, she could sense him beginning to tighten up. Not wanting him to burst yet, he slipped her dick from her mouth. With it now free, she got her first look at him at his full length. Her eyes lit up when she saw his eight hard inches. Tearing her eyes away from his dick, she looked up at Matt.

"I bet you want to fuck my tits, don't you?" she asked.

"Has any guy ever said no to that?"

"Nope. A lot of them rather me give them a tit fuck than a blow job. Hell, if I gave the option, most would probably choose to do that to me than fuck my ass."

"Does that mean anal is on the table?" he asked half-joking.

"Not for your horse cock," she said as she stood up. "I happen to like my ass, and I don't need you to literally tearing me a new asshole," she said as she walked over to one of the deck chairs.

"It is a nice ass," Matt said as his eyes locked on it while following her. Alex had him sit down in the chair as she tossed a pillow on the ground and got on her knees. She spread some lotion on her chest for added lubricant before wrapping her tits around his cock. Her large D-cups fully enveloped his dick and she started bouncing a bit.

"Holy fuck" he could not help but say as he stroked his dick with her large breasts.

‘Yeah, that feels good?

"Better than I even imagined it would."

"Oh yeah?" Alexandra said as she continued to bounce. "You've thought about this? Fantasized about me?"

"Things can get pretty lonely when you are isolating all alone." Matt tried to hold back from cumming. Thankfully the minute or so break he had between Alexandra's blow job and when she wrapped her big beautiful breasts around his dick gave him a bit of a respite, but now he could feel the need to cum growing.

"God, I can't believe your dick is big enough to actually stick out over my tits," She said as she looked down between her breasts and saw his tip sticking out the top of her cleavage. "I wonder if I.." Alex lowered her head and stuck out her tongue.

"Oh shit..holy shit," Matt exclaimed. Her tongue licking the tip of his dick while her soft breasts rubbed along his shaft was too much. "I'm gonna cum...gonna cum," he said abruptly. The actress moved back, freeing his dick so that he would not fire his entire load up into her face. Neither of them took hold of his dick to give it any kind of aim, so when he fired off his load it hit her in the cheek just to the left of her mouth, one her chin a few times, and then just all over her breasts. He went off like a firehouse, unleashing one of the biggest loads of his life.

"Damn dude, do you always cum that much?"

"No. I just haven't cum since you accepted to come out with me. Though I feel like I've been holding onto that since I first saw Percy Jackson."

Taking a towel, Alexandra began wiping her tits clean of the sticky goo that covered her chest. "How long until that thing is ready to go again?" she asked.

"Not long. I know a way to pass the time if you lose those bottoms," he said referring to the last article of clothing either of them was wearing.

"Why don't you get on your knees and take them off for me?" Getting off of the chair he was on, he dropped to his knees in front of Alexandra, only to have her walk past him and take a seat in the chair next to the one he was just in. Turning his body he faced Alex who sat slouching in the chair with her legs spread open. Matthew moved closer to her and took hold of her waistband. Alex lifted herself a bit, making it easier for him to slip her bottoms down past her ass. As he moved them down off her legs, his eyes looked right at her pussy. While she had a big mat of hair, he could not call it a bush because she'd trimmed it so short. He could also clearly see her inner lips sticking out. Sticking his head between her legs, he took her protruding lips into his mouth and sucked on them.

Alexandra put a hand on the back of his head as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. He worked with just his lips and tongue on her for a while before finally bringing his fingers into the fold. He was not the most skilled pussy licker Alexandra had been with, but she had to give him points for the enthusiasm and eagerness he had. She was getting turned on. She ran her hands over her breasts and felt her hardening nipples. He was doing an adequate job of eating her out, but she could not get the thought of his dick out of her head.

"Mmmm...Is your dick ready yet," she asked.

"Yeah, but don't you want me to finish you first?" He asked after pulling his lips from her clit.

"No, just fuck me. I need your dick in me," she told him.

He got to his feet and lifted her legs over the armrest of the chairs so her pussy was on full display. Leaning forward he kissed her for the first time that afternoon. Alexandra could taste her pussy on his mouth. While they kissed, she felt him probing her slit as the tip of his cock. She moaned into his mouth as she felt him push forward and split her open with the fat head of his cock. He worked his hips at a slow, steady pace giving her a little more of his dick with each thrust.

"Fuck! Your dick is big," as she felt her vagina being completely filled like it only had been a few other times in the past.

"Still not all of me yet."

"Then give it to me." He pulled back a bit and pushed forward the remaining half inch. He now was entirely into her. "Oh god," she said, and she took a deep breath. "Two things I probably should have told you early, don't cum in me, and I like it hard and fast. Got it?"

"No problem," he replied with a smile.

"Good. Then do it. Fuck me," she ordered him, and he followed her orders. He pounded her into that chair. He may have taken it easy while fitting his dick into her, but after hearing what she wanted, he upped the tempo. "Fuuuccckkk," Alex moaned as she got drilled. She wrapped her arms around him as she felt her first orgasm from an actual dick building in her for the first time in months. She grunted words of encouragement to him before she finally felt the powerful feeling of her explosive orgasm consume her.

After she came, Matthew wrapped his arms under her legs and lifted her out of the chair. He bounced her with each step as he walked them back over to the cushioned floor at the front end of the boat. Laying her on her back, he started fucking her in the missionary position. He started looking into her amazing eyes, but his eyes moved down after a few minutes. They were on her breasts that shot with each one of his thrusts. Soon, looking was not enough, and he took one in each hand and brought his mouth down to her breast. He began sucking on her left tit as his hands groped her enormous melons.

He became so obsessed with playing with her jugs that he began to slow his temp and not fuck her as he had before. So Alexandra took control, rolling them over, so she was on top. She could not bounce and grind wildly to her liking on top of his big dick. She put her hands out to either side of his head and dangled her breasts in his face so he could keep playing with them. The way he played with her breasts and nipples felt incredible to her.
They kept fucking hard and fast for a while. When one person got a little tired, the other took over to keep the pace. Alexandra told him to keep going as he thrust up into her. When she told him he was getting close and would cum soon, he again flipped them over. He got up on his knees, put her legs up over his shoulders, and then took a firm grip of her hips. He started pounding into her as hard as he could, pistoning his hips as fast as he could. Alexandra's eyes went wide, and she had a big simile as she moaned loudly. She called out for him to keep going and that she was almost there. A couple more thrusts, and he put her over the edge. Her body twitched, and her pussy contracted around his dick as she screamed in orgasmic bliss. Feeling and seeing a naked Alexandra Daddario cum was enough to push Matthew over the edge as well. He quickly withdrew his dick and fired his load all over her stomach and tits.

"Fuck I needed that," Alexandra said as she took a deep breath while they both recovered from their last climax.

"For sure. You're fucking incredible, by the way."

"I know," she said as she turned her head to him and smiled brightly. "What time is it anyway?"

"I don't know. Probably like four-ish. We should probably start getting back soon." The two of them relaxed for a bit longer before finally getting dressed. Matthew started the boat back up and navigated out to the open ocean.

"Hey, do you want to steer?" Matt asked.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, just don't crash into any rocks or other boats, and I have to take over again once we get near the harbor."

"So I just have to keep us going straight and not crash? I think I can handle that." Matt moved out of the way and let Alexandra take the controls. He then moved behind her and showed her what the different controls did. With each minute, he moved closer and closer to her, and the Hollywood actress was aware of how close he was. She could feel his rejuvenated dick starting to press against her. "Getting kind of close there, aren't you?"

"No, I can get closer," he said. She felt his hand leave her hip, and suddenly she felt her bikini bottoms get pulled aside. Seconds later, she felt him pressing his dick against her. She bent forward a little bit. That gave him a little bit of an angle, and the apparent approval was all he needed. He pushed forward, and his dick split her open once again.

"Ummmmmmmm, fuck. Is this why you asked me to take control? To get one last fuck in before we get back."

"Maybe. You want me to stop?"

"No. I'm just wishing I would have come up with doing this. Now fucking give it to me."

"Just make sure we keep going north," he told her as he took firm hold of her hips. Sliding his dick back a bit, he slammed hard forward, burying his entire length. Alexandra let out a pleased yep. She then continued to moan as he continued to fuck her hard and deep over the steering wheel. Alexandra put her hands out in front of her to brace herself against the console, making sure not to touch anything important. Matthew pushed up her bikini top to get another feel of her amazing breasts as he continued to rail her from behind. Alex had a big smile on her face as she felt his dick pumping in and out of her. Both of them freaked out for a moment when they realized they were so lost in their fucking that they didn't notice they were drifting the wrong way. But after a quick course correction, they were right back at it. The gorgeous brunette yelled loudly across the ocean as she orgasmed, and the handsome man behind her barely pulled out in time before jizzing all over her ass and lower back.

Matthew steered the boat back into the harbor as Alexandra got a towel and cleaned the cum off her back, and threw her summer dress back over her bathing suit before they docked. Once the boat was tied up, they collected their things and walked out to the parking lot together.

"So, what are you up to this week?" he asked.

"Packing mostly. I am heading out to London for a new movie next Monday."

"Well, I was thinking about heading back out on the boat next weekend if you want to go out again. Might be nice being in the fresh ocean air before a long flight and having to spend two weeks in a hotel room."

"That does sound good," she said as they arrived at her car and opened the door. "But how about next week? We skip the casual boating around and just head directly for your special spot. Heck, I might not even wear a bikini altogether next time."