Emma's Topical Getaway
Starring Emma Watson

Codes: MF, Oral, Rim,
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is entirely fictional, and it is nothing but pure fantasy.

"I shagged Dwayne."

"What?"

"I had sex with Dwayne."

"Wa..when?" Emma said, dumbfounded by her friend's confession. The two of them were eating breakfast in the Barbados Villa they had rented for a vacation when they could escape the encroaching winter and get some sun.

"Last night. I let him in after you went to bed," Rebecca confessed.

"This is the same Dwayne who's been our guide and boat captain?"

"No, the Dwayne who was the busboy our first night here," the brunette said dripping with sarcasm, "Yes, the Dwayne who has been our guide."

"Why? What caused this?" Emma asked.

"We're on a tropical vacation. Why not have some fun, frivolous sex. Isn't that what these trips are for?"

"I guess so. I am still surprised."

"Then you'd also be surprised by the fact that the first time we did, it was on the boat," Emma's friend confessed.

"What? Are you joking?" Emma practically shouted. She was so surprised.

"No. Remember when I had to go back on the boat to get my phone?" Emma nodded in acknowledgment. "Well, I caught him jerking off, and I don't know, next thing you know, I have the bottom of my suit pulled to the side, and he's doing me from behind."

Emma was stunned. It took her a moment to process everything her friend had just told her. "So you caught him with his dick in his hand and just decided to shag him right there? Must be some knob he's sporting."

"No, it wasn't like that. I was kind of freaked out at first, and Anthony was all apologetic. He got turned on watching us on the boat. He had been hiding his erection from us when we were getting off the boat. It wasn't going away, so he was trying to take care of it before we got back on the boat and saw him like that."

"So he got hard while learning at us?"

"Em, you saw the way your ass looked in that bikini. He was trying his best not to look, but he's only a man. He felt bad, but he also needed to do something to get rid of it."

"Alright, I guess," Emma said with a sigh.

"And, yes, it was a pretty-looking cock." Rebecca then pulled out her phone and showed off a picture that she took last night of her holding a nice-looking tan dick. It was not huge, but it was above average, and her friend's fingers barely touched as they wrapped around it.

"Not bad," Emma said as she looked over the picture.

"I know," she then paused, "but as nice as that may look, it has nothing on how talented his tongue is."

"Seriously?"

"Oh yeah. I don't even know how he did some of the things he did with that tongue."

The two friends talked for another thirty minutes, Emma hearing all about her friend's sexual exploits. It made things a little awkward when they were back on a boat with Dwayne two hours later. After pictures of her on the beach from the other day wound up on the internet, Dwayne told the women he would take them to a different spot. One which he assured them they would give them total privacy. As he steered the boat, Emma subtly kept an eye on him. Emma had grown to ignore men as they checked out her body. It'd been such a frequent occurrence going back to when she was a teen that it was not worth her time for her to pay attention to it. But now, as she paid closer attention to Dwayne, she noticed him checking her out. He seemed to be trying not to do it but could not stop himself from glancing over to her occasionally.

Thirty minutes later, Emma and Rebecca walked along a secluded beach, set back in a cove. Dwayne dropped them off and told them he would drive the boat around a bit and scan to see if anyone else was around. The two women walked around the perimeter of the beach on the lookout for other people. When it seemed like they were all alone, Emma put down a towel and settled on a spot to lay down. Dwayne stayed on the boat and had it anchored in the distance to give the women some privacy from him. Confident she was actually alone and not having to worry about intrusive cameras, Emma did something she had not done since she got caught sunbathing in Italy and took off her top. Emma laid back with her book and began sunbathing topless on the beach.

"So you and Dwayne are just a casual thing, right?" Emma asked cautiously.

"Yes, of course. Just a vacation fling," Rebecca told her.

"So you would not mind if I borrowed him for the night?"

"Oh my god! Are you serious?" Emma shyly nodded in response. "Yeah, I will. I'll talk to him on the way back." They then enjoyed the next few hours on the beach, and on the boat ride back, Rebecca left Emma alone at the front of the boat as she spoke with Dwayne.

Later that evening, Dwayne arrived outside the private beachfront villa. He was glad Rebecca had invited him back for the second night in a row. He knocked on the door and got a huge surprise when Emma opened the door. The world-famous brunette had her hair up in a messy bun and was dressed in a silk robe that only went down to her mid-thigh.

"Hi, Dwayne," she welcomed him.

"Oh wow, Emma. I was expecting to see Rebecca. Is she here?"

"Nope. She's out for the night."

"Oh, umm, well, I guess I'll head out then and call her," Dwayne said, feeling rejected. He started to turn around when Emma stopped him.

"Dwayne, I asked Rebecca to invite you over tonight so that we could spend some time together."

"Us? Really?" He said, perplexed.

"Yeah. She was telling me this morning about some of the fun you two have been having, and it's been a little while since I've had any real fun."

"You wanna have some fun?" He asked, not quite sure that this was actually happening.

"Yes. Why don't you come in," Emma invited him, and Dwayne entered the vacation rental, shutting the door behind him. He stood there in the foyer. His eyes were looking up, and Emma's as she also gave him a once over.

"So, I am going to need you to strip and leave your clothes and phone out here," Emma told him.

"What?"

"It's not that I don't trust you specifically. I just have a few rules that I have for everyone. I can't risk someone trying to take photos or record us together, and I've learned not to trust guys to leave their phone out of the bedroom because I've had a guy sneak a second phone," She explained. Emma hated that she had to put all these rules in place, but they were necessary.

"Yeah, no, I get it," Dwayne said. He'd seen the way she tried so hard to stay away from cameras while on vacation that it made sense to him that she would have strict rules for hooking up with a guy, "It's a little odd, but I get it."

"I know this might be weird, but I promise it will be worth it in the end," Emma said as she shifted her robe to expose her bare shoulder.

"Of that, I have no doubt," he replied. He would have been willing to jump through a lot more hoops, than just being the first to strip to have a shot at screwing the British beauty. He quickly discarded his clothing and was left standing naked in front of Hermionie Granger actress with a semi-hard cock. Standing there while she stood in front of him, he was slightly uncomfortable and unsure what to do with his hands, so he put them on his hips and tried to look as confident in front of her as he could.

"Not bad," Emma said, finally breaking the silence. She had not noticed in the pictures that he was uncircumcised. That might have put off some of her American friends, but being from London and having spent a lot of time in Europe, his was nothing unusual for Emma. "I can see why Rebecca likes you. Follow me."

Emma then turned and walked back towards the bedrooms. Dwyane froze a moment, but he soon went after her. He was several steps behind her and lost sight of her as she turned down a hallway. When he turned the corner, Emma was out of sight, and there was just an empty hallway with two doors. Emma did leave him a clue as to which door to enter, in the form of her robe discarded on the floor in front of one of the doors.

Pushing open the door, the room was dark except for two dim lamps. Those lamps did provide enough light for Dwyane to clearly see the vision in front of him. That vision was a naked Emma Watson leaning backward against the foot of a large canopy bed. Her hair was down with several strands on either side of her face resting against her beautiful medium-sized breasts, which showed almost no sag and were capped by perfectly-sized rosy nipples. His eyes traveled down her body to her soft by fit stomach and then down to between her legs. She had not spread her legs wide apart, but they were spread just enough that he could see that she had a patch of dark hair just above her pussy, but her vulva had been shaved completely clean. Dwayne guessed that she probably only shaved for the bikini, which suited him perfectly.

"Damn," he said as he took in the sight of her body.

"I take it you approve," she said with a smirk. She already knew his answer both from the way he was looking at her and by the way hard cock seemed to jump a few times as he looked her over.

"Oh, I more than approve."

"Before we shag, Rebecca told me how you had some skills, and I was wondering if you might be able to show me them?"

"Skills?"

"She said you had a very talented tongue."

"Oh, that. I'd love to be able to do that to you," Dwyane replied. He walked over to the bed, and Emma moved to sit upon the bed. Once in front of her, he moved his hand behind her head and brought her in for a kiss. He started with just a few soft but long kisses before opening his mouth and sliding his tongue into her mouth. She quickly responded by mirroring his kissing technique. The two of them made out for several minutes. The two finally broke their liplock when he moved down and began kissing and licking her neck.

"That was lovely," Emma said as she continued to enjoy the feeling over his lips on her body, "but that wasn't exactly the tongue skills I meant."

"I know," Dwyane said. "I'm getting to that. I just felt like kissing you," he told her. He then dropped to his knees and spread her legs wide, leaving him with her pussy directly in front of his eyes. The makeout session had done what he was hoping it would, as he could see some moistening coming from between her hairless folds. He could also smell her aroma coming from between her legs, making him salivate as he breathed it in. He then took a deep breath and moved towards her. He kissed her inner thigh and moved towards her mound.

Emma let out a moan when she felt his tongue first touch her slit, and it only seemed to get better from there. She had noticed that he seemed to have a longer than regular tongue but did not think much of it until he used his fingers to split open her folds and have his probe as deep into her neither regions as it could reach. But as surprising as that feeling was, she felt a little down in her assessment of his skills compared to what Rebecca had promised her. It's not that it didn't feel good, it just wasn't amazing. However, the actress did not know that he was not trying too hard for the first few minutes. Merely touching and licking different places, judging Emma's reactions to see what she responded to. Once he believed that he had a good idea of what she liked, that is when he went all in.

He began to lick, suck, kiss, and stroke those sensitive spots, along with paying more attention to her clit. In a minute, those disappointed feelings Emma had quickly flipped. The next thing she knew, she was holding on to the bed as though she was worried she would fall off of it. Her toes began to curl as she wrapped her legs around Dwayne's back. She was not the easiest woman to get off, but Emma let out a moan as she came on Dwayne's face. Even as she climaxed, he kept on licking her tasty box. Even as she settled down from one orgasm, she felt the next one building inside her. Her clit was very sensitive, but that only made it so that when he began teasing it with his tongue again, her next orgasm came even faster.

After her second orgasm, she felt him kissing her inner thighs and licking up the juices that had leaked out of her. She felt him moving as though he was getting ready to give her another oral delight, but she stopped him.

"Wait, wait. Not sure I could handle another round so soon. Rebecca was right, you are talented," She confessed. "Let me repay you."

Emma sat up on the bed took hold of his cock. She stroked his dick and played with his foreskin as she let him know the ground rules for them having sex. While she was okay going without a condom, he could not cum inside her. She also told him that she was into any supper rough stuff like choking or slapping her tits or face (though some taps to her bum were okay), and finally, she told him no anal. He quickly agreed to all of her terms, but at the same time, it was a naked Emma Watson holding his dick in her hands. She could have asked for the deed to his house, and he probably would have agreed at that moment.

Once he agreed, Emma lowered her head and took his dick into her mouth. While she enjoyed giving oral a bit, she had discovered over the years it was a necessary part of any sexual encounter she had with someone new. If she didn't suck or jack that first load out of the guy too often, she'd have guys busting their nut before Emma had a chance to really even start enjoying the sex. So the first five or six times she ever gets with anyone new, she is always mindful of getting them to blow a load first before they ever have the opportunity to penetrate her. Of course, as Dwayne was currently finding out, all that extra blow job and hand job practice had made her quite proficient. Rebecca gave him a solid blow job not 24 hours ago, so her skills were still fresh in his mind, and Emma was way better. Feeling her sucking on the tip of his cock as her hand worked up and down his shaft in a twisting motion, Dwayne tried not to look down at Emma as she did this in fear that if they made eye contact, he'd pop right in that second. That said, he still did look down and steal glances. It was Emma Watson with his dick in her mouth. That was an image he wanted to be burned into his memory as detailed as possible.

While he lasted longer than a lot of men the first time he had them in her mouth, it still only took a few minutes before he announced, "Oh, Emma, I can't much longer. I'm going to cum."

"That's okay. Go ahead," Emma told him as she took him out her mouth and began jacking him off with both her hands. It only took a few seconds before his cock erupted, spaying her breasts with his seed. He ended up firing off a substantial load on her tits. When he was done cumming, Emma took him back into her mouth. In a move she'd done many times before, she would not allow him to go soft and instead blew new life back into him. He never did go half-hard, and Emma sucked his dick, getting it nice and wet.

When he was nice and hard and ready to go again, Emma slipped him from her mouth and then moved back to the bed. Crawling backward and looking at him the whole time as she did. When she was set, lying on her bed with her head on a pillow, Dwayne got on the bed as well. Rather than climb up on top of her, he took his time moving up her body. Starting by kissing her ankle and slowly moving his lips up her until they were back on her pussy. He gave her a few long licks and then continued up her body, kissing her stomach to her sternum. He then kissed her breasts and sucked on each of her nipples, making them nice and hard.

As he moved up her body, he did not move right on top of her. Instead, he had his body to the side of her. So that once he moved past her breast, his body now rested beside Emma, and he kissed her collar bone and moved towards her neck. Once his lips finally reconnected with hers, he began lifting Emma's leg. Emma turned her body a bit to be on her side with him behind her. With her leg up in the air, he rubbed his cock along her wet slit with her leg up in the air. Emma reached between her legs and grabbed the head of his cock. Squeezing it, she moved it into position and pushed his tip inside of her. She let out a gasp as he entered her, and they both moaned as he sunk more of his dick inside of her.

As he began fucking the former Harry Potter star in the spoon position, Dwayne was thankful he'd already blown that first load, or else the thinks her probably already would have popped inside of her. He started with his hand wrapped around her as he did the actress from behind. He played with her breasts and teased her nipples at first. Then his hand moved down and began rubbing her clit as he continued to thrust into her. However, after a few minutes, he found his hand grabbing at her ass cheek. Her ass had looked so unbelievable in her bikini on the boat, and he just had to get a hand on it. Emma did not seem to mind as he kneaded her asscheek, and she began to rub her clit as they continued to fuck. He then tried to press his luck with her. Rotating his hand a bit as he helder her meaty cheek, he brushed his finger over her back entrance. He felt her body stiffen as she felt his finger run over her sphincter. However, she did not say anything, so he decided to try it again. This time she did speak up.

"Don't even think about it," She warned him.

"Alright, sorry," he said. They continued to fuck for a few a little bit longer.

"Actually, can you get on top?"

"Yes, no problem," he said. Emma moved on to her back, and Dwayne got on top of her. He looked down into her eyes as he pushed his cock back into her. He started fucking her with him hanging over Emma, but she ended up pulling him down on top of her. Their bodies pressed against each other as they fucked. Emma also moved her hips with him as well.

"Ahhh, yes. You feel so good," Emma moaned right into his ear as he began kissing her neck. While she had said a few things and moaned while they were in the spoon position, but now with him right on top of her, Emma enjoyed moaning and speaking softly right into his ear. "Keep going. I'm all most there," she moaned.

Listening to Emma Watson moan right into his ear was almost too much for him, but he gritted his teeth and tried to hold out long enough to get the beautiful brunette to cum on his cock. So he picked up the pace of his thrusting, and as he did, Emma's moans into his ear got louder and longer.

"Yes, that's it," Emma moaned. Dwyane then sat up but kept on fucking her. He wanted to see her face as she came. And he was not disappointed. He got a good look at o-face as she came on his dick. He watched her body shudder and felt her pussy walls constrict around his dick. This was too much for him, and as soon as she began coming down from her high, he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh fuck, Emma, I can't hold back any longer," he stammered.

"Then don't," she replied.

"Oh fuck," he said. Dywane barely was able to sit up and pull out in time before he fired off a just of jizz onto the Little Women's actress' stomach. He shot off a few more spurts, glazing her stomach and frosting her patch of pubic hair.

"That's quite a load," Emma said as she rubbed his cum into her skin.

"Well, you're quite the woman," he said. Emma brought her fingers up to her mouth, but as her lips wrapped around her fingers, she let out a grunt. Not because of the taste but because he had stuffed his dick back inside her already.

"You're ready to go again already?" Emma asked with some surprise, but the question was unnecessary as she could feel the answer inside her.

"How could I not be?" he answered. As cocky as he answered might have been, he was not sure he would stay hard. His cock had started to deflate a bit after he came for the second time that night, but after sticking it back in her and feeling her warm wet minge gripping his cock again, he was quickly swelling back to full size. He only fucked her that way for a minute before he pulled out.

"I want you to get on top and ride my cock reverse cowgirl," Dwayne confessed.

"Sounds like fun," Emma said with a smile. The two then quickly swapped positions. Dwayne laid down on the bed, and Emma got on top of him. She looked back at him over her shoulder as she straddled him and then sat down on his cock. She slowly worked her hips and teased his cock as she rode him. As she did that, Dwayne got precisely what he wanted out of it, which was watching Emma Watson's ass as she rode his dick.

"God damn," he said, "How does a think British chick like you have such a fat juicy ass?"

"Don't know, just blessed, I guess," Emma replied while looking back at him.

"Yes, you are," he said as he grabbed her ass. He could not help but play with her thick booty as she continued to ride him. As things kept going, and as he played with her ass, the more turned on he got.

"You really do love my arse, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do. It's fucking fantastic."

"You're not sicking anything in there," she warned him again.

"That's fine. It doesn't mean we can't do other things," Dwayne said as he pushed Emma forward, and she fell forward onto her hands and knees. He then quickly got up and forced his tongue to her ass. Emma let out a yelp in surprise as the man behind her began eating her ass. Emma was used to preventing guys from sticking their fingers or dick in her ass, but she had never had a guy lick her ass the way Dwayne was. He also went down and went back licked her pussy as well. She was too shocked to really say anything but was happy that she felt his cock reenter her and reenter the correct hole after a few minutes. He then gave her ass a hard tap before hammering the actress in doggy-style.

Lost in lust, he went at it as hard and fast as he could. Emma gripped the bedsheets and moaned. She had not seen this aggressiveness from him all night and loved that he was now doing it. She knew he was trying to be nice to satisfy her with how she wanted, but she was glad to finally see his true self and the version of Dwyane that Rebecca had described to her earlier.

"Fuck Emma, fuck." He groaned

"I know, me too," she moaned. He kept hammering into her as hard as he could and was thankful when she let out a loud moan. As soon as she started cumming, he then pulled out his cock. He barely made it out of her pussy before erupting. Dwyane let out a loud grunt as he fired off his load all over Emma Watson's back. When Emma felt the warm jizz stop raining down on her back so moved to roll over, but he stopped her.

"No, wait," he said. Emma froze her body but turned her head to look behind her. She watched as he ducked down, and then she felt his lips return to her well fucked pussy. He began eating her out once again. He also periodically ventured north and licked her ass, but she did not say anything this time. Though she was not that into it, it did not feel bad, and she now trusted that he wouldn't suddenly try to fuck her in the ass, so she let him have his fun. Emma gave up propping herself up by her arms and knees and let her arms fall to her sides and her torso rest against the bed, though her ass stayed up in the air. She remained that way, just letting the man she had not met until a few days ago continue to eat her pussy and her ass until she had one last big orgasm.

"What was that for?" Emma struggled to say while still in breathless bliss, now resting on her back with Dwayne lying next to her.

"So that I could wake up with the taste of you still on my lips," Dwayne told her. Emma could not help herself from kissing him after hearing that answer. Breaking off the kiss, she reached down between her legs and used two fingers to rub herself.

"You're going to have a chance at more than just the taste of me on your lips when we wake up," she told him as she rubbed her fingers against his libs, applying a fresh coat of her wetness.