List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Hanging Out With Sabs" with Sabrina Carpenter

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Hanging Out With Sabs" with Sabrina Carpenter

Hanging Out With Sabs
    Starring Sabrina Carpenter

Codes: MF, Oral, Anal
    Written by MiamiLyfe
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction, and it is nothing but pure fantasy.

"So, how did that look?"

"You looked amazing as always," John replied as he handed over the phone to the 5'0" tall blond in front of him. It was a rainy day in Los Angeles, and John had been invited over to his friend Selena Carpenter's house to hang out. John had met at a party through mutual friends a few years ago, and they clicked right away. Sabrina had John take a few photos of her and a quick video of her for Instagram. As Sabrina scrolled through the pictures John had taken, John just sat back on the couch and looked her over. Sabrina looked good while standing in front of him in just a t-shirt, short jean shorts, and her long wavy blond hair let down. She was facing away from him, and while to the naive, it may look like she was just shifting her weight from leg to the other and back, John knew better. John got up off the couch and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"So, what do you think of my photography skills," he joked.

"Not great, but it will do," she mocked him.

"Maybe you should post that picture you sent me last week. I'm sure your fans would love it. Especially your male fans."

"Ha! I bet they would." Sabrina posted a picture to Instagram and then let out a moan as John tightened her grip on her, and she could feel his hard dick pressing into her. He then slid one of his hands down her stomach and into her shorts. Sabrina didn't stop him as his hand slipped past her blond landing strip and cupped her warm, quickly moistening pussy. If you haven't caught on by now, John and Sabrina were not just friends but rather friends with benefits, and the reason Sabrina had invited him over was to hook up. Sabrina moaned as she felt him curl a finger and slip it into her slit. Her pussy was getting exponentially wetter as he fingered her, and his palm rubbed against her clit. Rather than let him finish her off with his skillful hand, Sabrina pulled it from her shorts and spun around to face John. Still holding his hand, she brought the finger that had just been inside her up to her mouth and sucked it clean. When she was done, she told him to sit back on the couch. He did what she asked and sat back down and watched as she swayed and put on a bit of a show for me as she stripped out of her shirt, showing off her small braless tits with average-sized pink nipples. She then turned around and kept her legs straight as she bent over and pushed her shorts down her legs. Once they were off, she gave her ass a bit of a slap before shaking it for him. When she turned around, he could see the lovely blond landing strip I felt went he put hands down her shorts.

As she walked towards John, he stripped off his shirt and kicked off my shoes. The singer/actress was now right in front of him, but rather than starting to undo his pants, she first reached over a opened a drawer to the side table next to the couch he was on. She took out a bottle and then tossed it to her FWB.

"You're well prepared, I see," John said as he caught the bottle of lude.

"I've been thinking about this since I woke up this morning. I don't know what I would have done if you weren't free today," she said as she bent down and began undoing his pants. Once they were undone, she took the waistband of both his pants and underwear and pulled them down until they were entirely off. His cock was already hard in anticipation. Now one would ever claim him to be super hung, but one of the advantages of hooking up with a petite woman who's only 5 feet tall is that you don need to be. Sabrina had told him before he seemed to fill her just right like his dick was made perfectly for her. Once they were both naked, Sabs crouched down began kissing and licking his rock-hard pole. For a few minutes, John just sat back and enjoyed the feeling of her mouth and tongue around the head as her small manicured hands worked the shaft. He then told the former Girl Meets World star to get on the couch. Her hands never let go of the rod they held on to as she got on the sofa. She went down on all fours next to him. Her skilled mouth went right back down onto his dick. She was doing a great job using spit to get his dick nice and wet.

John picked the bottle of lube Sabrina had tossed to him earlier and squeezed some out onto his fingers, and then reached out down her body. He could feel her moan as his lubed fingers touched her puckered tight tiny butthole. A dirty little secret that was would probably shock most of her fans if the news got out was that not only was Sabrina Carpenter open to having anal sex. She truly loved getting fucked in the ass. Most of her hookups with John involved them doing at least one round of anal at some point, but when he texted her earlier that he was on my over to her place this morning and she just responded with an eggplant and peach emojis to let him know exactly what she really wanted when he arrived. So he now found himself fingering and lubing up her backdoor while she used her mouth and spat to get his dick nice and wet. Sabrina grunted and pushed her ass back into her friend's hand as he slipped a second finger into her tight hole. He no longer bothered moving his hand as she began rocking her own booty against his fingers. When she started doing that, that let him know she was ready for the real thing. He pulled his fingers out of the asshole and gave her butt a bit of slap.

"Time to climb up and ride my dick," John told his famous fuck buddy, and Sabrina took his cock out of her mouth and smiled up at him. She sat up and moved to straddle John. His erection rested between the crack of her ass as she sat in his lap and pulled his face to hers, and they began kissing. She slowly rocked her hips and dry-humped him as they made out. When she finally pulled away from his lips, she raised her hips, and he aimed his cock in the air. John loved how her eyes seemed to light up, and she smiled as she let out a moan when the tip of his cock first entered her. She slowly started to lower herself more and more until his entire rod was all the way up her bum. She then pulled him in for another kiss, and he took a firm grip on her ass as she began to rock her hips, and they fucked. They had only tried anal in the cowgirl position for the first time two weeks ago, despite having hooked up from time to time for over a year. It can be a tricky position for anal, trying to get the angle correct, but it had quickly become Sabrina's new favorite position to do it in. For whatever reason doing anal with her on top made her cum even faster than usual.

Sabrina rode his dick at a steady pace, her tight little asshole with a firm grip on his dick as she bounced up and down. As she picked up the pace a bit, her grunts grew louder. John wrapped one arm around her back and pulled the In My Bed singer's chest towards him. His lips wrapped around her A-Cup tits and began sucking and playing with her nipples while his free hand slipped down and began flicking her clit. Sabrina loved it when he played with her clit while he fucked her in the ass. The dual stimulation always drove her crazy, which was no different. Not much longer after John had begun toying with her cit, Sabrina yelled and announced that she was having her first orgasm of the day. Sabrina just sat on his cock for a minute, trying to catch her breath after her recent climax.

John looked into her eyes, and when she looked ready to keep going, he wrapped his arms around her and stood up. He began bouncing her on her cock, and Sabrina wrapped her arms and legs around him as he did. She was light enough that he could have done her in that position for a while, but he wanted to give it to her harder. So after a few minutes, he put her back down on the couch. The Tall Girl actress put her arms and elbows on the back of the couch and stuck her ass out at John. Had he not felt his cum filled balls begin churning, he might have played with her more in that position. Instead, he took a firm grip of her hips and pushed his dick forward, and buried it into her ass.

"FUCK!" the word unconsciously slipped out of her mouth as she felt him force his pole into her back door. He worked her a bit slowly at first, but John quickly picked up speed and started to pound her ass. And Sabrina absolutely loved it. Her body shook on the couch with each powerful thirst. A few more ‘fucks' escaped her lips between grunts.

"Jesus Sabrina, I am going to cum. I'm going to cum in your ass," he warned her, but he didn't need to; he knew she wanted it.

"Do it! Fill my ass!" Sabrina said as she now looked back at him over her shoulder, and one of her hands worked her clit. John gave one final thrust, burying his dick fully inside her and then unloading his jizz into her ass. Sabrina let out a loud groan as she climaxed once again while feeling her friend's cock shoot off inside her and her ass getting filled.

Minutes later, the two were leaning against one another while sitting on the couch, John's hand wrapped over her shoulder.

"Fuck, that was great," John said as his breathing had started to return to normal.

"Yeah, it was. I really needed that, thank you." Sabrina then gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"So what now?" he asked.

"I'm starving," Sabrina said, "How about we order a pizza and then go again in the shower while we wait?"

"Sounds good to me," he said and then pulled Sabs in for another kiss. After making out for a few minutes, they got up off the couch. Sabrina bent down to pick up her phone to order the pizza. He slapped her ass as she bent over while walking by past her. "Me and my hard cock will be in the shower waiting for you," he told her as he carried on to her shower.

MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

Post Thanks / Like

Great story! Sabrina's always fun to read about!

3. Thanks MiamiLyfe thanked for this post
    Likes MiamiLyfe liked this post