List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "A Good Surprise" with Paris Berelc

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "A Good Surprise" with Paris Berelc

A Good Surprise
    Starring Paris Berelc
    Written by MiamiLyfe
    Codes: Cheat, MF, Oral, Anal, Creampie,
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and is nothing but a fantasy.

A/N: While I don’t usually take story requests, and I won’t do this often, this story does come out of a story idea that was requested for me to do. I’ve modified some of the details of the proposed setup, but the people in it and most of the original premise is still here. So I hope they and everyone else reading this story enjoys it.

"Oh God, babe, you're so good at this," Jack Griffo groaned as he stood in front of this closet. Naked on her knees in front of him was his girlfriend, Paris Berelc, who was hungrily sucking his cock. Paris had her hands behind her back and only used her mouth as she blew him. After dating for over two years, Paris knew how staring up at Jack through her glasses as she deepthroats him drove him nuts with lust. She did not have to work too hard to deep throat her boyfriend. His cock was kind of like him, short but stout. Just barely reaching six inches on a good day, but suitable enough thickness that her fingers didn't touch when she wrapped his tool in her hand. Just big enough to keep her content and get her to cum when she was in control of the action. However, not big enough to save Paris from occasionally having some fun with guys she knew or met who were more on the larger side of the spectrum. Paris wasn't sure if Jack knew about any of those times she had cheated on him or that it was with some of his friends on more than one occasion, but she did not care. She knew he had done the same to her with the occasional stripper when he and his friends make trips to Vegas, or he'd hook up with some fan when he was at an event without her. At the end of the day, the two always returned to each other, so all was fine in her book.

"Shit, babe, I'm going to cum," Jack said before stepping back and pulling his dick from her mouth. He beat his dick hard and fast as Paris looked up at him with her mouth open and her tongue out. "Fuck," he said before he shot his load. While she would have preferred that most of it had ended up in her mouth, only a little bit did. Instead, some landed on her forehead, some landed on her nose, and a lot of it ended up on her glasses. Paris didn't know where this fetish of his to cum on her glasses came from. Still, it had really grown over the last year, and it was starting to annoy her on how often she needed to clean her lenses.

"Babe, that was amazing as always, but I gotta get going now, or I will be late," Jack said as he brought his pants back up.

"So what if you are late?" Paris said as she took off the cum coated glasses and wiped some of the other jizz off her face as she laid back on the floor. "They are your agent and your manager. They work for you. So if you're late, you're late. I mean, it's not like they can have the meeting without you."
    "I know, but I was the one who came up with the time for the meeting. I don't want to be that guy who sets things up and then blows them off. That's not fair to them." Jack said in front of his dresser with his back to Paris as he finished getting ready.

"Are you sure that I can't tempt you to stay a bit longer?" she said seductively. Jack turned around.

"That is so not fair," he said as he looked back at his girlfriend. She was sitting up with a foot in each hand as she did a split. Her shaved pussy glistened in the light and pointed right at him. Paris had done a lot of gymnastics when she was younger. As she got older, she found out that all that flexibility really came in handy both in seducing guys and when having fun with them after they had been tempted. "You know I don't have time."

"Not even for one little quicky?" She then laid back and put one of her legs over her head. Jack hesitated in his response as he looked at his Alexa & Katie costar lying on the floor, doing her best to tempt him. Paris thought she had him as she could clearly see his pants tenting outward.

"No. No, I can't. I gotta go." Jack said as he averted his eyes and headed to the bedroom door. "I should be back by 1, and then we can spend the rest of the day doing whatever and however you want." He then opened the door and speed-walked out before Paris could say anything to stop him. Thankfully the house was quiet, and no one waked by because Jack didn't shut the door, and any passers-by would have gotten a hell of an eye full.

Paris could hear Jack talking to someone down the hall as she reluctantly got off the floor and put on a tight black tank top and running shorts. As Paris exited the bedroom, she heard Jack say, "You know the deal, dude, make yourself at home, and what's mine is yours," he said before walking out the front door. Walking into the kitchen, Paris saw Jace Norman sitting at the counter sipping on coffee and eating a bowl of cereal. Jace was one of Jack's closest friends and stayed in one of the other bedrooms while he was between places. He had gotten out of his old apartment because of water damage, but it was still a few weeks before he could move into his new home. Paris poured herself a cup of coffee while scrolling through her phone. She could feel his eyes checking her out. It probably didn't help that while her tank top was not see-through, it was extremely tight, and her nips were still hard as diamonds and were poking out. After getting her coffee, Paris sat down, and she made small talk with Jace. They talked for a while until Jace finished his cereal and coffee and put his bowl and mug into the dishwasher.

Paris was now left alone in the kitchen and was on her second cup of coffee. Still feeling a little pent up from this morning, she found herself staring off and daydreaming. She was lost in thought, thinking about a well-hung producer friend of hers, when suddenly a series of texts came into her phone. Snapping back to reality, she quickly turned to grab her phone and accidentally knocked over her entire cup of coffee.

"Shit," Paris said as she watched her coffee go all over the counter, and much of it went all over the floor. Figuring it was too big a job for some paper towels, Paris walked down to the hallway/guest bathroom to get some towels. The door was closed but unlocked, so Paris thought nothing of it as she opened the door. Just as the door started to open, the sound of the shower started up. Once the door opened up fully, Paris did a double-take before her eyes almost bugged out of her head.

"Paris, what the hell!?" Jace yelled.

"I..I... I'm sorry. I needed to get some towels. I made a mess. A big, big mess." Paris stumbled over her words as she spoke. Jace was totally nude as he was about to get in the shower when Paris opened the door. He reached out for a towel to cover his manhood, but not before she got a good look at what was dangling between his legs. It looked like a chubby baby arm hanging down. Paris could not help herself from licking her lips at what she saw.

"Okay, grab the towels," He told her. Paris was still frozen for a second before entering the bathroom and turned her back to him as she pulled several towels out of a cabinet. When she turned back, Jace had entered the shower. However, while the curtain wasn't transparent, it also wasn't so opaque that she couldn't pretty easily make out his dick through it. Paris gave him one last long look before leaving the bathroom and closing the door behind her. 'Wow,' she mouthed as the door clicked shut.

Paris threw the towels down over the spilled coffee but didn't even bother wiping it up. Instead, she rushed over to her purse. Jack refused to let her keep one of her vibrators in his nightstand for her. He got outraged last time she used to bottom half of his electric toothbrush as one, so she kept a bullet vibrator in her purse on nights she knew she would be not going home. Paris didn't even bother going back to Jack's room. She knew his other roommates were out of town, so she just pushed her shorts to the ground and sat upon the same chair she was in earlier, and began using her vibe.

Paris had the image of her boyfriend's friend's beefy meat stick burned into her brain as she worked her clit with her vibrator. She never would have thought he was hung like that. After all, he was shorter and skinnier than Jack. Paris also remembered a couple of nights ago when Jace brought Kira Kosarin home. Her screams echoed through the house for two hours as the two of them went at it in Jace's room. Jake told Paris that she was never that loud when they dated, so they thought she had been putting on a show to try and make Jake and Paris jealous. They believed this thought was confirmed when they came across a naked Kira in their kitchen waiting for the coffee maker to finish. Kira didn't even try to cover up her nudity as Paris and Jack entered the kitchen. Instead, she just acted like nothing out of the normal was happening until she filled up two coffee mugs and went back to Jace's room. 15 minutes they were back at it in the bedroom, and Kira was just as loud. Now Paris thinks that maybe Kira wasn't faking and perhaps Jace had actually given her the fucking of her life. Sitting in the barstool chair, Paris had been working her clit with the toy in her hand for five minutes, but even though she felt like she was right at the edge, she couldn't get off.

"Ugghhhh, come on," Paris groaned as she worked her pussy. "Fuck it!" She said, getting off the chair, whipping off her shirt, and storming nude out of the room.

Jace was in the shower, and he could not help but touch himself a little bit. At first, he felt embarrassed having Paris walk in on him right as he was about to step into the shower, but as time went by, he could not help but think about her. Jace had always thought she was super hot and may have had a little bit of a crush on her. On more than one occasion, he'd beat off thinking about her, including a couple of nights ago when he heard her fucking through the wall. He thought about beating off in the shower but knowing Paris was outside, he didn't want to spend too long in the shower. So after 10 minutes, he turned off the shower, wrapped a towel around himself, and walked back to his bedroom.

"Oh fuck, Paris!" Jace exclaimed as he entered his room.

"Umm… hey," Paris responded. Jace stood in the doorway in a towel, looking wide-eyed at his bed where a naked Paris lay on her back. She was angled towards the entrance with her legs wide apart, knees up, and feet flat on the bed.

"Whaa... what's going on? What are you doing?" He asked, still in shock.

"I think it's pretty obvious," she said. Pairs took her vibrating toy away from her clit, turned it off, and gave it a lick.

"But what about Jack?"

"What about him? He's not here. And let's not act like you don't know he has slept while we've been together."

"Yeah, but…"

"Jace, I'm horny, and I need a good fuck. Right now, I want you. More specifically, I want that big fat cock of yours, and judging by how much your towel is sticking out, you want me." Jace looked down and noticed that not only was his fully erect hardon trying to push its way out of his towel, but he had also unknowingly been moving closer and closer to his bed and now stood just a few feet away. Jace thought about it. He knew that this was his friend's girlfriend. A friend, who was doing him a favor by staying at his place. But he knew that this might be his one and only opportunity with Paris, and she looked too hot and too tempting for him to say no to.

"Jack can never know," he said as he dropped his towel. Quickly getting on the bed, Jace got between her legs, but instead of sticking his aching dick inside her, he hooked his arms under her legs and brought her pelvis up to his face. "I've dreamt about doing this so much," he said before burying his face into her twat. He eagerly ate out the Netflix star's pussy.

"Yessss! Eat me. Ummm. How's the pussy taste?"

"So good." Jace went back to eating her out until Paris reached up and pulled his face away.

"That feels fucking great, but I need your dick now," She told him in desperate need of release. Lowering her back down to the bed but keeping her legs upon his shoulders, the Henry Danger star got ready to fuck the Mighty Med actress. Both moaned as his dick pushed into her. "Fuck, your dick feels so good."

"Oh my god, Paris, your pussy feels amazing," Jace said as he felt her pussy stretch to accommodate his dick fully.

"Yeah? Then fuck me!" Jace started rocking his hips. "Yes. Fuck me." He worked her slowly, wanting to make it last.

"Come on, Jace, give it to me," she begged. Jace picked up his tempo a bit. "Harder!" she ordered. Finally giving in, he grabbed onto her and held nothing back. "UGGHH! YES! THAT'S IT! FUCKING POUND ME!" She screamed out. Jace continued to rail her, and soon Paris got the release she so desperately needed.

"AHHHH YYYEEEEESSSS!" She screamed out as she came. Jace paused as he watched Paris in the throes of a powerful orgasm. "Fuck me, I needed that," she said as she calmed down. She lowered her legs back down to the bed and pulled away from his dick.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Are you kidding? I feel fucking fantastic," she said as she sat up and pushed Jace onto his back. With his dick now pointing straight up like a flagpole, Paris wrapped her hands around his phallus before wrapping her lips around it as well. Jace didn't say anything as he watched her start to suck him off.

Looking up at him as she worked her tongue around his mushroom head, "You know what tastes better than a dick?" she asked. Jace shook his head. "A dick that my pussy just gushed all over." She gave him one good hard lick along the underside of his cock before she slid several inches down her throat. Paris enthusiastically blew Jace. She got a thrill out of doing something like this on one of Jack's friends, especially one who she had known for a while had a bit of a crush on her.

"Oh my god, Paris, you are so good at that," Jace said while trying to hold off from busting his nut.

"I know," she said confidently before going back to sucking him. Happily deepthroating his enormous rod.

"No, I mean, you're outstanding. If you don't stop, I'm going to cum," He warned her, but she did not stop. Looking up into his eyes, she worked his way all the way down his dick before pulling back and rapidly moving her mouth back and forth on his dick. When he couldn't take it anymore, he blasted his load down her throat, and Paris swallowed every last drop. She continued to use her tongue to play with his cock even after his jizz was all gone. Making sure he did not go soft.

"Do you have a condom?"

Jace shook his head. "Kira doesn't like to use them and threw them out last time she was over.

"Doesn't matter. I hope you're ready to go again," she said as she straddled him and got ready to give the former Nick star the ride of his life.

"After all the times I've thought about you, I'm more than ready," he said as he watched her lower herself.

"Ummpphh, you've thought about this? How long have you been fantasizing about me?" she asked as she lowered herself all the way down his large tool.

"I had a crush on you when you were on Lab Rats: Elite Force. I couldn't believe it when I actually met you and started hanging out," he said as he watched her perky b-cups with Hershey kiss-colored nipples bounced as she started to ride him.

"You ever think about me recently. You ever touched yourself while I was in the next room humping Jack."

"Yes," he confessed.

"Then you should have let me know you had an eggplant tucked away in your pants. We could have done this a lot sooner."

"Seriously?"

"Fuck yeah. Your cock feels fucking amazing." Paris stuck out her chest and had her head roll back as she enjoyed the way his dick filled her up when she dropped down on it. She kept riding him for a bit before she spoke up again. "With a dick like yours, it's amazing you don't have a girl in your bed every night. I know a few girls like Kelli that if you would probably pounce on you if you just wipe this beast out in front of them."

"You can tell me about your slutty friends later. Right now, I am more than content with you," he said and then pulled her down on top of him. Taking her tit into her mouth and began sucking on them. As he played with her nipples, Paris ground herself harder against him until she came again. After she climaxed, Paris got up off him and spun around. Getting down on all fours, Paris presented her ass to him. Jace scrambled up to his knees but dove tongue first into her snatch once again.

"You taste amazing," he told her. He worked his tongue into her, trying to see how deep into her he could get it for a few minutes. He then removed his tongue and jammed two fingers into her leaking cooch.

"AHH!” Paris shrieked, and her legs kicked up as she felt him shove his tongue into her backdoor. "Oh my god, Jace!” she cried out as he fingered her while also tossing her salad. "Oh my god, Jack never does this,” she said. For Paris, while she didn’t mind anal, it wasn’t something she did very often, and getting her ass eaten was something that happened even less frequently. Jace, meanwhile, happily ate the older actress’ ass like it was his last meal and didn’t stop until she cried out and he felt her pussy gush all over his fingers.

"Holy fuck, Jace. Where’d you learn that? Jack never does that. He thinks it’s gross.” Paris said, looking back over her shoulder. Her hands were no longer supporting the front of herself up, so she was just lying there with her ass up in the air.

"I thought had that too. And then one night after some party or something, I was with a group of people at someone’s house, and we were playing truth or dare. I got dared to eat out Sabrina Carpenter’s ass, and I got her to cum so hard she squirted.”

"Well, I didn’t squirt, but maybe you can try again later. For now, why don’t you put your dick back to work.” Jace didn’t say anything in response. He just grabbed her hips buried his entire dick into her. After having her yell at him to fuck her hard earlier, Jace didn’t bother going softly. Instead, he went straight to hammering her as hard as he could. After banging her head up against it more than once, Paris sat up and grabbed onto the headboard. Pushing her ass back into him, Paris began screaming for him to slap her ass while he drilled her. Jace hadn’t been much into spanking, but after she kept calling for it and listening to her moan after each slap, Jace found some enjoyment in leaving a red handprint on each of her tanned Filipina ass cheeks.

"I hope you like creampies,” he blurted out.

"Why?” she asked, and she got her answer seconds later when he grunted and began filling every crevice of her pussy with his man juice. After she felt him finish, Paris spoke up again, "Jesus, that’s how you warn a girl?”

"What? Kira loves to get creampied.”

"Well, I’m not Kira.”

"Sorry.”

"I’d be a lot angrier if the sex weren’t so good.” Even though he had just cum, and said cum was now leaking out of her, Jace was still slowly rocking his hips and sliding several inches in and out of Paris. "Fuck, are you still hard?” she asked.

"Mostly.”

"Do you have any lube?” she asked and then giggled as she felt his dick jump at the question.

"There is some in the nightstand. Why?”

"Because we have time, your dick’s hard, and you’ve already cum in my mouth and pussy. Why not try and go three for three.” Hearing this, Jace smiled and quickly backed away, allowing Paris to move. She quickly spun around and took his dick into her mouth. She also cleaned his cock of both of their fluids, making sure he was nice and hard. Once she was satisfied with how ready his cock was, she moved to open the nightstand and retrieved the lube.

"Oh wow. Is this seriously strawberry-flavored lube? I haven’t used this stuff since I was 16.” Paris said. Flipping open the cap, she squeezed some into her mouth to eat before squeezing some into her hand, getting her ass and his dick ready to fuck. Once they were both lubed up, Paris had Jace lay on his back, and she got on top of him. Bending forward and pulling her ass cheeks apart, Jace had a great view as his dick entered her ass, and she began riding him reverse cowgirl. Paris bit down hard and worked herself slowly. It had been a while since she had had anything that big in her ass. After a few minutes and having gotten accustomed to his size, Paris really started working her ass on his pole. Putting her hands out in front of herself for leverage, Paris found her small vibrator from earlier. She picked it up, flicked it on, and began using it against her clit as she continued to get her ass fucked.

If only their fans could see them now. Henry Hart laying on his back with his big dick up Skylar Storm’s twerking ass while she worked her clit with a small vibrator. The two went at it hard, and it did not take long for Paris to have another orgasm. She’d lost track of how many this was, but this was undoubtedly the most powerful orgasm of the morning. Paris’ whole body shook as she let out a silent scream. When it was over, Paris fell forward. With Paris lying down, Jace got up and rolled her over. Folding her legs so that they were up above her head, Jace pushed his dick back in and jackhammered her booty.

The Nickelodeon star fucked the former Disney star’s ass with everything he had. Looking down into Paris’ eyes, she could tell he was close to blowing his wad. Paris wordlessly just nodded, letting him know it was okay. Jace let out a loud grunt, and Paris could feel his cock blasting his load deep into her bowels. He pulled out and collapsed in exhaustion next to Paris when it was over.

"Holy crap, Paris, that was incredible,” Jace said as he tried to catch his breath.

"Totally. Nice work,” Paris complimented him and patted him on the chest while cum leaked out of her. "Kira definitely was not faking it the other night,” Paris accidentally said out loud.

"What?”

"Sorry. She was so loud that Jack and I thought she was faking it and trying to put on a show. You know, trying to make Jack jealous or something.”

"Yeah, I’ve worked with Kira a few times. Trust me, she isn’t that great an actress.” They both laughed after that comment. Looking at Jace’s phone next to the bed, she saw she still had time before she would have to start worrying about her boyfriend coming back home.

"I’m going to go take a shower and then head out before Jack gets home. I promised him sex, and he might not be super smart, but it won’t take a genius to figure out I’ve been getting my pussy pounded while he was gone.” She got up out of bed, and Jace watched her nude ass saunter out the door. Paris turned her head and gave him a wink before disappearing from view. Paris was soaping up her body in Jack’s shower when Jace entered. He was once again at full mast. Spinning her around, Paris pressed up against the shower stall, and Jace slammed his dick into her. The two fucked hard in the shower, ending with Paris’s legs wrapped around his waist and Jace blowing his load deep inside her once again.

Over the next few days, Jace tried his best to act naturally around his friend while memories of sex with his girlfriend played on constant replay in his head. Paris, meanwhile, had no issue acting like nothing had happened when she was around Jack or Jace. On Saturday, Paris, Jack, Jace, Jack’s other roommates, and a couple of other friends went out to a club and had a great time. Paris now laid naked in bed, trying to get some sleep. Still, it was not coming easily. While Jack had totally passed out after they fooled around when they got home, Paris was drifting in and out of sleep, never sleeping longer than 30 minutes. It was 4 AM when she was woken up by a loud noise in the kitchen followed but someone moving around. Curious to see who was making the noise, Paris got out of bed and slipped on a short silk robe. She headed to the kitchen to get something to drink. Paris saw Jace on his knees picking up ice cubes off the floor as she entered.

"What happened?” she asked.

"I don’t know. Stupid ice dispenser just wouldn’t stop.” Deciding to help him out, Paris dropped down and turned her back to him to pick up a couple of cubes. Looking up at her, Jace saw how her robe rode up as she bent over. He had a clear view of the bottom of her ass and could see her pussy peek out underneath. Jace licked his lips. Having picked up a couple of cubes, Paris stood up and went to drop them in the sink.

"What are you even doing up?” she asked.

"I just haven’t been able to fall asleep, so I thought I’d get something to drink.”

"Do you want an Ambien to help get you to sleep?” She asked, not knowing that Jace was moving up right behind her.

"Actually, I had another idea to help me get some sleep.” He then pushed Paris forward so that she was bent over the sink. Lifting her robe over her ass, Jace jammed half his cock right into pussy. Paris let out a loud yelp in surprise, but Jace quickly covered her mouth. "Shhh… we gotta be quiet,” he said and then uncovered her mouth.

"Why? Are you afraid Jack might wake up and catch us? Trust me, he is a deep sleeper, especially when he drinks,” Paris looked back at Jace as she spoke to him. She then pushed her ass back, taking more of his dick into her. "Or are you afraid the other guys will wake up, and you’ll have to share me with them?” That comment made his dick twitch once again. "Ummm, you like the idea of sharing….” Jace grabbed a dishrag and put it in her mouth.

"Please, Paris, just be quiet.” He said before lifting one of her legs onto the counter and giving his friends’ girlfriend a nice hard fuck.

MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

Post Thanks / Like

Grrr that was a good surprise

3. Thanks MiamiLyfe, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes MiamiLyfe, TPG liked this post