List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Fulfilling A Fantasy" with Miranda Cosgrove and Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Fulfilling A Fantasy" with Miranda Cosgrove and Olivia Holt

Fulfilling A Fantasy
    Starring Miranda Cosgrove and Olivia Holt

Codes: MFF, FF, Oral, Creampie
    Written by MiamiLyfe
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and it is nothing but pure fantasy.

I had two drinks in my hands and I was walking around a big room that was hosting an after party for some designer's fashion event. Truth be told, I really hated these types of events. I had to dress up and spend the night with a lot of people I did not know, and many of whom would dismiss me as soon as they realized I knew nothing about fashion and did not care to know much about it. The reason I was here was that I was dragged here by Olivia Holt, whom one of the drinks in my hands belonged to. Olivia and I had been friends with benefits for several months, and my enjoyment of the benefits of our friendship outweighed my dislike of these kinds of events. As I walked back to where I left Olivia, I noticed that she was talking to another woman. She was standing at an angle, so I could not see her face, but what I could tell was that she was a few inches taller than Liv, had dark brown to almost black hair, and narrow shoulders on a thin frame. As I got just a few steps away and Olivia saw me approaching, she gave me a slight smirk. When I finally saddled up beside Olivia, I handed her her drink.

"Thanks," Olivia said, "Oh and Brian this is Miranda." It was at that moment I knew why Olivia was smirking. In one of our post-coital chats, I had mentioned that I used to watch iCarly a lot with my sister and as a result, I had a big crush on Miranda Cosgrove. Now suddenly, I was standing in front of her looking right into her cheery face and brown eyes.

"Hi, nice to meet you," Miranda said in a chipper tone as she stuck out her hand.

"Um..ahem...hi, nice to meet you," I said while shaking her head after I had frozen for a second. I had grown up in Sherman Oaks and gone to school at Pepperdine, so running into celebs generally wasn't a big deal to me. However, when the celebrity is one of your top celeb crushes, it is more difficult to play it cool. "I should tell you I watched iCarly a ton when I was growing up."

"Way to play it cool," Olivia teased, and both women laughed a bit.

"No, it's fine. It's always nice to meet a fan." Miranda said. After initially embarrassing myself a bit, I settled back down, and the three of us got along and hung out most of the rest of the night. We had some drinks, went out on the dance floor a bit, and on more than one occasion, each girl used me as their pretend boyfriend as cover when a guy came up to hit on them. Late in the night, my stomach began to growl as I watched the two women laughing as they returned from the restroom.

"Olivia, think we can get going soon? I'm starving."

"So am I, actually," Miranda interjected.

"Then you should come with us," I said.

"Are you sure?" Miranda asked, and then both of us turned and looked at Olivia.

"Sounds good to me. Let's go," Olivia said.

We ended up getting drive-thru from In-N-Out Burger before heading back to my place. I'll freely admit that I think In-N-Out is overrated, they make a good burger, but their fries are awful, but Olivia likes it, so we stopped there. When the three of us got back to my place, I opened up a bottle of wine for us to share as we finished our food in the living room.

After we ate, we talked a bit until Olivia connected her phone to my Sonos speaker and began to play some music. She then got up and began to dance. She had had the most to drink of the three of us, and it seemed as though the alcohol was starting to kick in. Olivia kicked off her heels and began swaying to the music in front of both Miranda and me. She was not alone for too long as after the first song wrapped, she walked over and pulled Miranda up off the couch to join her. It seemed as though Miranda was a little uncomfortable at first dancing with Olivia, but she soon found her rhythm and got into it as well. I just sat back and watched as my current blonde "FWB" danced with my long-time celeb crush in my living room. As the two danced, they began moving closer and closer together until they began dancing upon one another. Miranda would occasionally look over at me and give a bright smile. Meanwhile, when Olivia looked over at me, she gave me a much more seductive smirk and a dirty look in her eyes. After one last look from Olivia, she then looked back at Miranda, put her hand behind the brunette's neck, and pulled her in for a kiss. At first, the iCarly actress was startled, but she soon melted into the kiss and kissed the I Didn't Do It star back.

When they finally stopped kissing, both women looked my way, and Olivia singled for me to come and join them. I tried to play it cool and casually walked over to the two ladies, even though I desperately wanted to rush over to them. When I got over there, I kissed Olivia first. I'd felt her soft lips against mine and several times over the last few months, and this time still felt as good as all the other times. As we kissed, I cupped her ass and gave it a bit of a squeeze. When my kiss with Olivia broke off, I turned to face Miranda. Looking down into her brown eyes, I had fantasized about this moment many times in the past, and after taking a deep breath, I made that fantasy a reality as I bent down to kiss Miranda Cosgrove. The excitement got the better of me, and I kissed Miranda more forcefully and passionately than I had Olivia, though she did not seem to mind as she kissed me right back. When we finally pulled back to catch our breaths, Olivia spoke up.

"So, should we take this to the bedroom?" she asked. Miranda just simply smiled brightly and nodded her head. Olivia gave Miranda and me a quick kiss before heading to my room. Once in the room, I stood behind Olivia and kissed her neck and clavicle while facing Miranda and the two women made out. While our lips were all busy, Miranda's and my hands were also busy removing Olivia's dress. We had the dress on the floor in no time, and as Miranda began playing with Olivia's breast, I yanked her thong off, leaving Olivia completely nude standing between us.

Olivia then reached around Miranda and began helping her out of her dress as I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my socks. I was halfway through unbuttoning my shirt when Olivia dropped to her knees and began undoing my pants. This also gave me an unobstructed view of Miranda standing in a matching black strapless bra and panty set. I stopped unbuttoning as I watched Miranda reach behind her back and unhook her bra. She looked at me as I watched her slip off her bra and her small perky breast with small rosy-colored nipples came into view. I was snapped back into reality as Olivia pulled off my pants, and I tripped backward onto the bed when she tried to get me to step out of them. As I sat up on the bed, I was left only in my boxer briefs as Olivia got rid of my pants. Behind Olivia, Miranda dropped her panties down her long legs, exposing her pretty pussy with a dark-haired landing strip above it. Now naked, she got down next to Olivia, who had her hands on my waistband. I lifted up a bit, and Olivia yanked my underwear off quickly. Miranda's eyes went wide for a second, and she smiled when she saw my dick exposed to the light for the first time.

"I guess I know why you like him, Olivia," Miranda commented.

"I know right," Olivia said as her hand wrapped around my hard love muscle, her fingers unable to close around it. "Doesn't Brian have such a nice-looking dick?"

"Yes, he does," Miranda responded while looking up at me.

I was already rock hard, but Olivia still gave me a few strokes before she finally bent down and took the head of my dick into her mouth and began sucking me. Olivia worked my cock with her mouth for a few minutes before passing me over to Miranda to have a turn. She looked up at me as she opened up and took me into her mouth. Miranda proceeded to demonstrate her impressive oral skills before passing me back over.

I could not help but compare the two lovely women's blow job techniques. Neither one tried to deepthroat, but the two went at blowjobs in totally different ways. Olivia was like a vacuum; she could suck a softball through a straw. Miranda, meanwhile, used her tongue to tickle, swirl, and play with my mushroom-shaped cock head. And while Olivia gave an excellent blowjob, Miranda's skills were out of this world. While I always thought she had pretty lips and a large mouth, however, I never would have suspected Miranda of being capable of giving possibly the best blowjob I'd ever received. After Olivia handed my dick back over one last time, she crawled up onto the bed and got behind me. I could feel Olivia's hard deep red nipples pressing against my back as she whispered into my ear, "You seem to really be enjoying the way she sucks your cock."

"Oh my god, she is fucking incredible," I said as I was trying to hold off an orgasm that was approaching a lot faster than usual. Olivia turned my head and kissed my lips. We made out while Miranda continued to work her fantastic mouth on my dick.

"Do it. Give it to her," Olivia whispered into my ear. As she said that, the actress known for her role as Carly Shay tickled the underside of my dick with her tongue, and that was all she wrote. I didn't have time to give any warning before I suddenly let out a deep groan and came hard into Miranda's mouth. While it may have shocked her, Miranda seemed to be unphased by my cumming into her mouth. She just swallowed my whole, which felt like quite a large load.

"Did you just swallow everything?" Olivia asked Miranda. Miranda had a very naughty smile on her face as she let my dick slip from her mouth. She then opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show that she had swallowed all my jizz. "You greedy bitch," Olivia joked.

"My god Miranda, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...without a heads up or….wow."

"It's okay. I guess I should take it as a compliment," She replied as she climbed up onto the bed to join Olivia and me.

"You really should. You're incredible." I told her. Having gotten my first load off, it was time for me to repay the favor. I would have gone to Miranda first, but Olivia was already on her back in the middle of the bed when I turned around. I bent down and began kissing the inner part of her legs before moving over to her vulva. Olivia had been growing a small bush for several weeks, but with it being beach season, she was back to being fully shaved, and she tonight, she was perfectly smooth, having shaved in the shower before going to the event tonight. As I began to eat out Olivia, Miranda crawled over next to her and began kissing the Cloak and Dagger actress and playing with her breasts. Olivia soon had her legs wrapped around my neck, keeping my face buried in between her legs lapping up her pussy until she finally came.

By that time, I was back to being rock hard, and Miranda was the only one of us who had not orgasmed. I laid back on the bed and told Miranda to sit on my face. She moved around the bed quickly and did as I told her. Her pussy was already extremely wet before she even sat down. Miranda soon began moaning as she ground her mostly shaven pussy against my mouth. I could feel one of the actresses taking hold of my dick and giving it a few strikes while pointing it straight up at the ceiling. I was unsure who was playing with my dick until Miranda finally spoke up.

"Wait, aren't you going to put on a condom?" she asked Olivia.

"No, it's fine. I like it better this way," Olivia explained. And she was right. I wasn't even sure if I had any condoms in my nightstand. Olivia loved going it raw, and she enjoyed getting creampied. I had even given her one earlier that day, right before she got in the shower.

"Yeah, but.."

"Trust me, he's clean, and we do this all the time. He'll pull out if you don't want him to cum inside you. But it does feel terrific when he does." Miranda did not say any words, instead, she just gave a deep moan as I began to eat her out. I then felt Olivia make her move as her hot, tight, shaved pussy moved down and enveloped my rod. I could feel her working her pussy along my shaft, but my vision was still blocked by the slender brunette sitting on my face. It was not until after I heard Miranda let out a long moan and felt her pussy gush her juices down my face as she came that she finally moved off me, and I was able to look up at the fuck happy face of Olivia Holt as she worked herself on my dick. Olivia kept going for another minute or so before she dismounted me and let Miranda go for a ride. Olivia kept my dick pointed to the sky as Miranda settled down on top of it, letting out a moan as she did. I was not even sure how it was possible, but Mirada's pussy was wetter and tighter than Olivia's. It was like her vagina was trying to both choke and waterboard my dick.

Miranda began to bounce up and down on my dick slowly. While Olivia was more of a grinder than a bouncer most of the time, Miranda was bouncing and seemed to flair her hips when she did, giving it a different feel. As she did that, I held on to her hips and tried to meet each of her bounces with a thrust of my own. Olivia used this as a chance to return the favor for Miranda playing with her nipples earlier. She seemed to like the sensation of Holt tweaking her nipples a bit as she rode my dick. I then reached up and pulled Miranda down to me and then began making out as she continued to ride my dick. She started moaning loudly into my mouth, and she seemed to switch from bouncing to more of a hard grinding on my dick. A minute later, Miranda pulled back, and her body seemed to shake as she moaned as her second orgasm rocked her body in about ten minutes.

When Miranda finally climbed off me, Olivia was already waiting for me to stick it back in her. Lying down flat next to me, Olivia had put a pillow under her hips. When our eyes met, she smiled and gave her booty a little shake. I knew exactly what she wanted. I climbed up on my knees and moved over behind her. I pushed back into Olivia and began to fuck her prone bone. I fucked Olivia hard, and Liv let out a grunt with each thrust. Miranda, meanwhile, just sat on her side and watched us go for a little bit. Then she slowly moved over and sat with her legs wide in front of Olivia. Liv didn't need anyone to say anything. She just moved forward a bit and stuck out her tongue. So, as I jackhammered Olivia's wonderful pussy for the next few minutes, I watched Kim Crawford at out Carly Shay.

"Oh god, I can't hold back. I gotta cum, Liv," I warned her.

"Do it, give it to me," She looked back over her shoulder and told me. I gave a few more thrusts before burying my dick as deep as possible into Olivia and erupted inside her. The feeling of my spunk filling her womb was enough to set off Olivia as she began to orgasm as well. Afterward, the three of us lay in the bed for just a bit, catching our breaths.

"Fuck me, that was amazing," I said.

"Yeah, it was," Olivia said. She was lightly playing with the cum that was still filling her pussy.

"So, did I live up to your fantasy?" Miranda asked me.

"What?" I was shocked to hear her say that.

"Olivia told me at the party that I was your celebrity crush. So, did I live up to your fantasy?"

"Fuck yeah. You put some of my fantasies to shame."

"Good," she said. She then leaned over and gave me a light kiss on the lips. I then gave her another kiss, and before you knew it, we were full-blown making out. Our hands were busy, too, as she began to stroke my dick, and I began fingering her. Not to be left out, Olivia suddenly wrapped her lips around my dick and started sucking me back to total hardness.

I hated pulling my dick away from Olivia's mouth, but it was something that I needed to do for me to roll over and get on top of Miranda. I continued to make out with her as I pushed my dick back into her incredibly tight pussy. I began fucking her in the missionary position. Olivia got up and straddled Miranda's face before sitting down on it. I would say Olivia was forcing Miranda to eat her cum filled pussy, but the way Miranda locked her arms around Olivia's legs to keep her in place as she ate her out, I was not sure force would be the correct word.

We kept it up like this until I took control and directed Olivia to lay down right next to Miranda. She did just as I said, laying on her back with her legs spread wide, one of which was overlapping Miranda's. I started to finger Olivia while I had sex with Miranda. After another minute or so, I switched between the girls. Olivia put her legs on my shoulders as I began to fuck her missionary and finger Miranda. I lived out a true male fantasy then, going back and forth switch between having sex with Olivia Hot and Miranda Cosgrove. As I did my best to pump my dick into them and finger their clits, the two women would occasionally lean over and begin to make out with each other, and at times they would grope one another's tits.

I was balls deep in Miranda with one of her slender legs up in the air. I had been putting it off for a few minutes, but I was nearing the point of no return on my orgasm. I wanted to blow my load into her, but I thought better of it, keeping in mind how worried she kind of sounded about not using a condom. I pulled out just in time and shot my third load of the night. Some burst went long, landing on her stomach, but most of it landed right on top of Miranda's dark-haired landing strip. I then rolled over onto my back, and the three of us were once again left lying there panting, trying to catch our breaths. Eventually, both of the young starlets got out of bed and went off to the bathroom to clean up a bit. When Olivia came back, she got right into bed with me, but she began picking up her clothing when Miranda came back. When I asked what she was doing, she said that she wanted to give Olivia and me some space and that she should probably get going. Olivia and I agreed that she was crazy and eventually convinced her to get back into bed and spend the night. That night I went to sleep spooning with Olivia while giving Miranda her space on the other half of my king-sized bed. However, when I woke up in the morning, I was in a very different position.

When I started to wake, I could feel a good feeling coming from my crotch area. And as I became more and more aware of my surroundings, the feeling in my crotch became more and more focused until I was able to recognize it as a woman's hand playing with the head of my dick, which was currently poking through between her legs. Between the feeling of a pair of thinner thighs and my hand resting on a smaller breast, I realized that at some point, I had rolled over in the night and wrapped myself around Miranda. I then pulled her in tighter against me, which startled her a bit since she didn't know I was awake until that moment.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"Almost 7:30," She softly replied.

"Then why are you up?" I asked.

"Because someone was dry humping me in his sleep," she replied mockingly.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I didn't mind that much…" she pulled my cock up higher until I could feel her vagina resting along my shaft. Even before it touched, I could feel the heat radiating from her loins, and once we did touch, I could feel just how wet she was. "...until you stopped," the former iCarly star told me quietly in a seductive voice. This told me I had a green light. I brushed her hair aside and began kissing her shoulder and the side of her neck while my hand groped her breast and her hand continued to play the head of my cock. We were being quiet, with Olivia still asleep in the bed with us. However, Miranda let out a loud moan once my hand moved down her body and between her legs. Suddenly, Olivia began to stir, but she did not seem to wake. Turning to make sure she was still asleep, I quickly and quietly climbed over Miranda and got out of bed. I promptly scooped her up in my arms and whisked her off newlywed style into the bathroom. Miranda wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face towards hers, kissing me as we walked several feet from the hardwood floors of the bedroom to the tiled floor of the bathroom. By the time we got to our destination, the actress's talented tongue was also in my mouth as we continued to make out while I held her up.

I eventually put her down and spun her to face the large mirror over the sink. I pulled her hair back over one shoulder, and on the bare side, I went back to kissing her neck.

"I couldn't help last night but notice how much you really seemed to like Olivia," I spoke into her ear before lightly nibbling on her earlobe.

"Umm-hmm she's so pretty," Miranda said with her eyes closed as she focused on the sensation of my kissing and my hand slowly moving down her stomach towards her sex.

"Well, since you like her so much and she is still sleeping, I thought you might like to know one of the ways Olivia really loves to have sex."

"Okay," She said lustfully. I had her lean down and brace herself against the sink, and the had her spread her legs wider apart and arch her back.

"Alright, now open your eyes and look straight ahead at the mirror," I told her, and she followed my directions. Taking my dick into my hand and aiming it, I slid forward. I watched in the mirror as Miranda's eyes widened, and her mouth formed an "O" as she moaned when she felt me enter her once again. Taking both her hips, I then began to fuck my celebrity crush from behind, both of us looking at each other through the mirror. She was apparently even more turned on than I had initially thought as after only a few minutes before her very wet pussy became even wetter, and she let out a long moan as she came. However, I did not give her a chance to relax. I kept pistoning my manhood in and out of her as she came like as though nothing was happening at all. The only thing that changed after she came was letting my hands move off her hips and explore her body. Moving them around to cup her breast and play with her nipples before moving down to play with her clit.

"You know you guys could have woken me up to join in," a voice said from behind Miranda and me. It'd been 10 minutes since Miranda had her first orgasm of the morning, and we were still going at it in the same position. Her soft moans had become increasingly louder over the last few minutes. I didn't need to glance towards the open door in the reflection in the mirror to know that the voice I heard belonged to Olivia. On reflex, though my eyes did dart that way, and what I saw was a naked Olivia Holt with her hair pulled back leaning against the door frame with her hand obviously playing with herself as she watched Miranda and I go at it over the sink.

"No, now Olivia, please, I'm so close," Miranda pleaded.

"Me too," I said, "I'm close." I then turned Miranda's head back to look at me behind her. "I'm not pulling out this time," I told her. It was the truth. I knew last night she would have preferred us to have used a condom, so I just pulled out. But this morning, I was just too full of lust for my crush that there was no way I was going to pull out this one time.

"Ok," she said, "just keep going. I am almost there." I then leaned in and kissed her hard on the mouth. We made out over her shoulder for a minute as I continued to take her from behind.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum," I warned her.

"Wait just a bit longer," she asked as her moans grew to their loudest point. I held on as long as possible until I just couldn't do it anymore.

I gave one final deep thrust before, "Holy fuck Carly, I'm cumming!" And then my cock began blasting off inside of her. The second I shot my first blast into her, Miranda let out a deep moan, and her body trembled as she orgasmed. Her already tight pussy muscles clamped down around my dick and milked it for everything it had. I came so hard that even my legs felt weak afterward. It was not until then that I realized that I called Miranda Cosgrove by her iCarly character's name. I guess fulfilling a fantasy I'd had since watching her show just caused it to slip out. I did apologize as we still stood in front of the bathroom sink. We were both covered in sweat and breathing hard, and despite what felt like a mostly huge load I had just shot off, my cock was still mostly hard and still inside her. We both just stood there catching our breaths for several minutes until we heard Olivia begin to moan loudly and watched in the mirror as she came all over her fingers.

After that, we all piled into the shower to get cleaned off. While in there, Olivia got down on her knees, used her mouth to clean off my rod, and used her fingers and tongue to clean some of my seed out of Miranda. With my erection fully alive and well, I was ready to go again. I thought about making another move on Miranda, but Olivia put that idea to rest quickly. Grabbing my dick, she pulled me into place behind her and had me fuck her up against the shower wall. As we had sex, Miranda continued to wash next to us. After she finished with herself, she began to wash my back. At one point, she got really close, and I could feel her hard nipples up against me as I continued to hump the younger blonde in front of me. I felt her nipples again pressing into me as Miranda gave me one final passion-filled kiss before leaving the shower. By the time I finished pumping my load into the wanton pussy of Olivia Holt, got out of the shower, and dried off, Miranda was already fully dressed and ready to leave.

She told us that she had ordered an Uber and that it should be arriving in a few minutes before saying her goodbyes and telling us how much fun the past 10-12 hours had been. I felt a little disappointed to see her go. The disappointment dissipated a bit a few minutes later when I noticed a sticky note attached to my phone with Miranda's number and a message telling me to feel free to call her. An opportunity I looked forward to taking her up on.

MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

Post Thanks / Like

Man that was awesome, Miami!
    Those two definitely make a hot couple,
    especially when they're working together.
    Those additional Miranda scenes the next morning are hot AF!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yup, definitely! Always appreciate a good Cosgrove story as I used to get incredible pleasure out of her high full lips...thanks for helping me relive some sweet memories, MiamiLyfe!

Post Thanks / Like

Miranda and Olivia are a duo I never thought about together but definitely not complaining!