MiamiLyfe Shorts: Victoria Justice at a Mexican Beach
Starring Victoria Justice
Code: MF, Public,
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and is nothing but a fantasy

​​It was another beautiful day in Mexico. I was on vacation at a nice resort and was really loving waking up in the morning and walking right out to the beach to read and listen to music. I was also enjoying being able to watch beautiful women walk around in bikinis. It was a little past 2pm on the fourth day of my trip when I saw this absolute goddess walking towards me out of the water as I was walking in. It wasn't until she was a few feet away that I recognized her as Victoria Justice. I could feel the big dumb smile spread across my face. Right as I was about to see something, a big wave came out of nowhere, knocking Victoria over right into me and sending us both spinning in the water. When we both regained our bearings, we laughed and asked each other if we were okay. Victoria stood up first and seemed totally fine, but I knew something was wrong as soon as I stood up. Victoria's eyes darted down to my crotch, and her hand covered he mouth as she gasped. I looked down and saw that my bathing suit had been knocked down to my knees and I was now totally exposed. I felt totally embarrassed even though I had no reason to be. I'd always been a shower over a grower, so even flaccid, I was almost 6 inches and over an inch in diameter. No the less I felt embarrassed.

"Oh shit, sorry," I said as I quickly pulled up my suit and blushed in embarrassment.

"No, it's fine. I know it was an accident," the actress reassured me. "Besides, doesn't look like you have anything to be ashamed of there." Victoria gave a sexy smile and let the back of her fingernails slide up along my covered shaft as she walked by me back to the beach.

It took me a while to get back out of the water as I waited for my erection to subside. I tried to relax the rest of the day, but I found myself just watching Victoria the whole time as she either tanned on the beach or frolicked with her friends in the water. I thought I saw her look back towards me at one time, but I just dismissed it as wishful thinking.

When she and her friends started to pack up, I looked at my watch and decided to do the same. Needing to use the bathroom, I decided to use the public ones before going up to my room. It was outside the bathrooms I saw Victoria Justice again. Using the shower to wash the sand and saltwater off her bikini-clad body. It looked like a fantasy sequence out of a PG-13 high school or college comedy. She caught me watching her as I strolled towards the men's room. I could see her eyes give me a full-body scan as she bit her lip. She then turned away as I entered the bathroom.

I finished my business in there, and as I opened the door to leave the men's room, I was quickly pushed back inside by Victoria.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said, completely taken by surprise.

"I got tired of waiting for you to make a move, and I wasn't sure I'd run into you again." She said as she pushed me up against a toilet stall wall. She reached up and pulled me in for a kiss before couching down between my legs. "I haven't been able to get my mind off this thing." She said as she pulled my suit down to the floor. She gave my cock head a couple quick kisses before taking me into her mouth and began blowing me.

It didn't take me long to get fully hard. While not super long when hard, 7in, I am really thick, and Victoria had some issues fitting me all in her mouth. "Fuck your thick."She said after pulling me out of her mouth and began stroking me with both hands. Suddenly Victoria let go of me and stood up. "Look, I can't be caught in here, so we need to make this quick." She said as she spun around and leaned over to grip the sink with one hand and used the other to slide the crotch of her bikini bottom to the side, exposing her pussy lips to me. I stood there paralyzed in disbelief. Victoria spun her head around, "Well? Come on! Stick it in me!" That snapped me out of it, and I stepped up behind her, took aim, and began sliding into her. "Oh shit. Ooohhh fuck. I've never felt my pussy be stretched so wide before." She moaned as I started slowly sliding in and out of her pussy, which was wrapped around my cock as tightly as a latex glove.

"Come on harder! We don't have time for this slow shit! Fuck me harder!" She demanded, and I started to pick up speed. Soon I was pistoning in and out of her as fast as possible. I could feel my balls slap up against her clit with each hard thrust. "Yes, that's it. Pound my pussy!" She yelled. Victoria had a death grip on the sink, and I enjoyed watching her face in the mirror contort in pleasure as I rammed her from behind. It was the face she gave as she came that set me off. I unloaded everything I had into the former Nickelodeon star's cunt. When I finally pulled out, her legs buckled, and she fell to her knees, and when she turned around, my half-hard cock was right in her face. She didn't even hesitate to use her tongue and mouth to clean off any of my cum or her juices off my dick.

When it was all said and done, she slid her bikini back into place and fixed her hair a bit. I opened the door a bit to make sure the door was clear for her to sneak out. When I gave her the green light, she whispered in my ear, "Be a Suite 2134 tonight at 10:30 for a go at round two." She then gave me a kiss on the cheek before running off