MiamiLyfe Shorts: Olivia Holt at the Resort Pool
Starting Olivia Holt
Code: MF, Public
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and is nothing but a fantasy

I had been taken by surprise while I was at the hotel pool when I recognized Olivia Holt. My younger sibling was a fan of her TV show growing up, and I could not help but develop a crush on the young beauty. Now seeing her in person, she was just as gorgeous. I had tried several times to engage with her throughout the day, including buying her and her friends a drink at the pool's bar, but they just ignored me.

The sun was now starting to drop, so I tried one last Hail Mary in an attempt to get noticed. I got into the pool and undid the tie to my board shorts. Giving my dick a few subtle strokes under the water, I made my way to the other side of the pool where Olivia and her friends were hanging out. The water was shallower than I expected, so I dove under the water and swam a bit. I popped up quickly, and just as I hoped, as my body emerged out of the water, my board shorts stayed down. I pretended not to notice and continued to walk out of the water until I heard one of Olivia's friends yell, "Holy Shit" I looked over at them. They were all looking at me and my primarily soft dick as it dangled below my waist. I faked being surprised and embarrassed, but my eyes were focused on Olivia as she stared at my dick while biting her bottom lip. I lifted my shorts back into place and tied the waistband before giving Olivia a wink and walking away.

Over the next 15 minutes, I watched the girls and noticed Holt glance over to where I was lying in my chair from time to time. It seemed like I had piqued her interest, so I moved on to the next step in my plan. Keeping in her line of sight the whole way, I grabbed a towel and made my way into the coed sauna that had an entrance from the pool area. Five minutes later, the door opened, and the short, blond starlet entered, still in her black bikini.

"Hey," she said when she saw me sitting back on the wooden bench, "So you must have been embarrassed when your shorts fell off."

"I don't know," I said. Then undoing my towel and re-exposing my nude crotch to the girl. "I don't think I have all that much to be embarrassed about, do you?"

"No, you don't," she said as she sauntered over to me while stripping out of her bikini. First exposing her small perky titties and then her flawless hairless cunt. My dick quickly inflated as she stripped and got down on her knees.

"Not worried some stranger will walk in and see us?" I asked.

"What are friends for if not for watching the door and making sure no one comes in at times like this." She began kissing and licking my knob before taking the whole thing into her mouth. I felt like I was in heaven as she blew me. It only lasted a few minutes before she stood up and began mounting my lap. As great as her mouth felt, her tight, velvety pussy was a hundred times better. I could only last for about 7-10 minutes.

"Let me cum on your face, please let me cum on your face," I begged as I felt my balls start to boil.

"Yeah, then do it. Fucking glaze my face." She swung her leg off me and knelt on the bench. I got up as quick as I could, and all it took was one stroke with my hand before my dick erupted, and I completely emptied my balls all over her face. When I was finished, she licked around her lips and then scooped up some more jizz off her cheek and sucked her fingers clean. If it were possible for me to cum again as I looked at her beautiful face covered in my cum, I would have.

"Not bad she said," as she grabbed my towel and wiped the rest of her face clean. I looked over her body and memorized it as she redressed. She made her way back to the door to leave before turning around back to me.

"By the way, this was me giving about 10% effort. If you want the full experience, come to room 3345 tonight." She grabbed the door and opened it, 'You know, that's if you think you can handle it."