Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Caught Red Handed" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Caught Red Handed" with Olivia Holt

Caught Red Handed
    With Olivia Holt
    By Harbinger
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and only happened in my wildest dreams. Harbinger makes no money from this.
    Tags: M/FF, reluct/noncon, forced, rough fuck, stripped, oral, fingering, kink, humiliation, anal
    Author's note: This whole story was inspired by a picture of Holt shopping at Target.

Olivia Hastings Holt is five feet and two inches of thieving bitch.

I'll never forget the time I caught the young actress on my store security camera, stealing skin care products right off of my shelf in clear view of my cameras.

I stormed out of my office and went right to the sales floor, and found the pint sized bitch with her sticky fingers in her purse, no doubt after having put one of my items in it.

"Excuse me, Miss?" I called from the end of the isle. "Can I help you out with something?" I asked none too politely.

"Uh… no, I'm just browsing," the petite blonde responded with a fake fucking smile.

"Does browsing mean you get to put my shit in your purse?" I challenged her.

"I'm sorry. What?" she scoffed, turning to face me.

"Don't play stupid, you little whore," I growled as I closed the distance to her. "I fucking saw you put something in your purse. I clearly caught you on camera. What did you take?"

"I didn't take shit from your stupid fucking shelf," the little goblin growled back, standing literally toe to toe with me.

"Yeah? Then what's this?" I reached right into her purse and pulled out a Neutrogena product, a box of Trojans, and a tube of Remel London eye liner. "You don't look like you're hurting for money, so why the fuck are you stealing from me?" I refused to give in.

"Prove that I was," she spit back, her brown eyes narrowed and full of contempt.

"Prove it?" I laughed. "I just took them out of your purse. I have that on camera."

"I have lawyers," she countered.

"This is a shut case, you fucking moron," I laughed. I grabbed her purse from her and continued to rummage through it despite her cries to give it back. In a separate pocket, I found a tube of KY lube. "You fucking whore. Are you serious?" I laughed again.

"Fuck you, man. Judge me for being a thief, but don't judge me for what I'm trying to lift."

I laughed fully at her comment, knowing that she had zero defense. "Are you hiding anything else?"

"No," she immediately said. "I mean it!" she shouted when I gave her a skeptical look.

"Hiding anything in your shirt?" I asked her and reached my hands out, feeling her tight tummy.

"Don't you fucking touch me!" she shouted, jumping back.

"I'm going to fucking search you to make sure you're not hiding anything else," I told her.

"The fuck you are!" she barked.

At that moment, my wife came around the corner.

"Babe, is something wrong?" my dutiful wife asked.

"There sure is. This little minx is trying to steal from us," I told her, showing her what I had already removed from the little woman.

"Are you serious?" my wife asked, a hand on her shapely hip. "Give me your wallet. I'm taking your ID and reporting you to the police," my wife snapped.

"Oh no. How about we don't do that?" she quickly countered, but I had her ID because I had confiscated her purse.

"Olivia Hastings Holt. Weren't you a Disney girl? You were on a karate show or some shit? Then you did Marvel?"

"Yeah, that's me," Holt huffed. "You have all of your stuff back. Can I go now?"

"Fuck no," my wife laughed in her face as she put he long brunette hair into a bun. "You don't get to try to shoplift and then just go home, kid. I don't care how famous you are."

"I'll pay for everything I touched and we can pretend this didn't happen. Please?" Olivia pleaded.

"Did you search her? my gorgeous wife asked. "Make sure she doesn't have anything else?"

"I was about to when you joined us," I told her.

"Put your hands on the shelf, Olivia," she ordered. "And to make this less awkward, my name is Cassie, and this is my husband Derek. We own this store that you think you can just rob."

"I swear I'm not hiding anything!" Olivia cried.

"Well if you won't follow orders, we'll do this the hard way," Cassie said with a shrug before lunging forward and grabbing Olivia's nice peach blouse in her hands.

"Be careful, I'm not wearing a bra!" Olivia warned, but Cassie didn't listen. She tore Olivia's shirt wide open.

True to her word, Olivia was braless, and her small, perky tits were exposed before she covered them up with her arms.

"What the fuck!" she shouted indignantly. "You can't go around tearing people's fucking close you psycho bitch!" Olivia spat at my darling Cassie.

"You can if you think they're hiding your shit in it," I fired back and pressed her against the shelf. I dropped down to my haunches and started patting her legs from ankles right up to her ass.

"I don't have anything else. Let me go you sick fucks," Olivia kept trying.

"I'll be back. I'm going to lock the door. We're closed until we get to the bottom of this," Cassie said, shaking her head. "I want her stripped by the time I get back," my take-charge wife ordered.

"You two are fucking nuts!" Olivia cried as I palmed her crotch with my hand. "This is straight up assault, and I won't stand for it!"

"You won't stand for it, but we can have you arrested within ten minutes, and we'll have this pretty little face of yours all over TMZ," I warned, back on my feet and cupping her heart shaped features in my hand.

I was just kissing her lips with Olivia pushing against my chest when Cassie came back.

I let go of Olivia's face and she literally spit on the floor. "You're fucking sick!"

My wife stormed over to the brat and forcefully pulled her ruined shirt off of her arms and threw it on the floor, stomping on it and running it through Olivia's spit. "Feel tough still?"

"Fuck you, bitch!"

This time my wife grabbed Olivia's face, squishing her cute little cheeks with one hand, and roughly cupped her sex with the other. "I'm going to if you don't start behaving and complying."

"Bullshit. I'm calling your bluff. You won't do shit. I bet," Olivia was cut off by Cassie spitting right into Olivia's mouth, making her cough.

She stuck two fingers into Olivia's mouth and growled, "Do not test me or I will make this hurt instead of pleasurable."

At this point, I was rock fucking hard in my jeans, watching my sexy but usually mild-mannered wife handle Olivia Holt like this.

"Now are you going to take your pants off, or am I going to cut them off of you," Cassie asked, pulling a box cutter from her work apron. "I'll make sure not to cut your pretty skin though."

"I'll… I'll take them off. Just don't fucking cut me," Olivia yielded and reached down to undo her own jeans. She slid them down her thighs, but couldn't push them much lower without bending over.

I planted one foot in the crotch of her pants and pushed them down to her ankles.

"Now step out of them," I directed while my wife still had the box cutter.

Liv kicked out of her shoes and then her pants. There she stood, trembling and sexy as all hell in just her little panties and socks.

"Good girl," my wife praised her and licked her face, making Olivia grimace and turn her face. Cassie used it as an opportunity to nibble Olivia's ears.

To keep up with the game, I grabbed Olivia's discarded jeans and checked them thoroughly. "They're clean."

"I fucking said I was, you creep!" Olivia screamed at me, her face red from effort and shame as she stood there in her panties, trying to cover her tits, but Cassie kept her arms down.

Cassie dropped down, trailing her hands over Olivia's lythe, mostly naked body until she came to her ass.

With a hard spank and then a little jiggle, I watched my wife play with Olivia's little bubble butt. "I don't think she could hide anything in here, but I want to be sure. You never can trust shop lifters." With no warning to Liv, Cassie used the box cutter to cut clean through Olivia's panties right over her ass crack.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," Olivia mumbled, obviously terrified.

"Nope, they look clean," Cassie reported as she ran her hand over Olivia's exposed ass before slipping between her legs, which she tried to close.

Cassie tore Olivia's panties all the way off, leaving her completely naked except for her socks.

"I can't fucking believe this," Olivia whined, her head staring straight up, trying to pretend it wasn't happening.

"Derek, check her pussy. Make sure she doesn't have any lipstick up there," my wife told me, trading places with me.

"No, I'm not. I don't have anything up there. Don't, don't don't," Olivia begged as I took position between her and the wall.

I sat down and used both hands to spread her puffy pussy lips apart. "Looks clean, but there could be something up there," I said before sucking on a finger, then then slipping it up her tight pink tunnel. It was the cutest, baldest pussy I had ever seen and I couldn't wait to see how it tasted.

"My God, Cassie. Olivia's wet as fuck!" I laughed.

"No I'm not!" Olivia argued, her voice cracking as I started to curl my finger in her. "No I'm not! Stop touching me, please!" she begged.

"What's wrong, Liv? Is getting stripped and cavity searched by a hot married couple turning you on?" Cassie asked her while taking off her apron. "Would you feel a bit better if I was a little more like you, huh?" my wife questioned, starting to unbutton her red smock.

Meanwhile, I watched the exchange of my wife and the stunning thief, and inserted a second finger up into her.

"Oh shit!" Olivia moaned. "Oh fuck," she breathed as I started to get something of a pace going inside of her.

"Is my husband fingering you good, Liv? Does that feel good?" Cassie asked her in the voice she'd talk to a baby with as she took her shirt off, and then just as quickly her bra.

"Holy shit," Liv gasped, admiring my wife's beautiful tanned, shapely tits.

"You like these?" Cassie asked, cupping her breasts in her own hands. "I know Derek does. He likes your tits, too. And so do I," Cassie said with an evil smile before ducking her head to sample Olivia's perfect brown, hardened nipples.

Olivia couldn't have pushed Cassie's head away if she wanted to because she was gripping onto the shelf with both hands as I seriously finger banged her.

"Oh shit. Oh fuck, you two are so hot," Olivia gave in.

She looked down at me just as I extended my neck and placed my mouth over her hood. "Oh fuck!" she cried as I sucked hard, pulling her swelling clit into my mouth so I could lash my tongue at it. "Oh my God!" she moaned, her knees buckling under the pleasure of my fingers and mouth, and my wife hungrily sucking her tits.

Cassie was more than just a hot body and a great fuck; she was aware and smart as hell. While continuing to pleasure Olivia's chest, she opened the KY and squeezed a good glob onto my hand.

I quickly pulled my fingers out of her, making her cry out at the sudden loss. I rubbed the warm gel onto my already wet hand and then went straight back to Liv's love canal, easily sticking three, and four digits into her box.

"Oh my fucking gawd, oh my gawd!" Olivia chanted, the only thing keeping her from falling over was Cassie holding her up. "Shit that feels good!" Olivia admitted, her head clouded by lust and horniness.

"Are you ready for my husband's cock, Olivia? Are you ready to get fucked for your crimes?" Cassie teased. "I'm more than happy to watch," she said with a devilish smirk. "You're not the first one."

"No, no. I've learned my lesson, okay?" Olivia tried to reason with us. "Please don't fuck me. I;m not on the pill."

"You tried to steal these, remember?" I said, holding up the box of ribbed condoms Liv had tried to walk out with.

"Please don't. Please, I swear you'll never see me again. Just don't fuck me, okay?" Olvia continued to plead.

Cassie left without a word, and I had no idea what was going on, so I distracted Liv by going back to almost fisting her and snacking on her peach that tasted her, but also the raspberry flavor of the KY.

Cassie soon returned, not wearing a stitch of clothes, but with a leash and a dog collar in her hands.

"We ‘ve given you so many chances to be a good girl, but you keep thinking you can resist," Cassie clicked her tongue as she fitted the red leather collar around Olivia's neck.

I removed my hand again and wiped it on Olivia's discarded shirt. I followed behind as my wife dragged the shaky-kneed girl off by the leash.

Cassie walked Liv to the furthest register and bent her over it. She dropped to her knees and buried her face between Liv's legs, leash still in hand, Liv bracing her arms on the conveyor belt. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck that's a good mouth," Olivia moaned, dropping her head onto the black strip while rolling her face back to get my wife's tongue deeper into her gash.

I watched with cock in hand as my sweet Cassie ate Olivia's box like a Brazzers pro, leaving the little blonde slut completely helpless.

Cassie reached under her and began to furiously rub at her clit, forcing Olivia to forget how to speak, making her only moan, cry, and gasp for air as she came hard.

"She's ready for you," Cassie told me, opening a condom and slipping it onto my waiting pole, my jeans now long forgotten. "Give it to her good and hard," she ordered.

Cassie held onto the leash with one hand and used the other to push down on Olivia's naked back to keep her pinned to the conveyor while I removed all the bags from the nearest bagging area. I would need that space later.

I took my place directly behind Olivia and with covered cock in hand, I rubbed my weapon up and down her soaked slit, but had forsaken the KY.

With one long, powerful thrust, I embedded myself completely in Olivia's hot young cookie.

Olivia tried to shoot up off of the belt with my initial invasion, but Cassie dutifully held her down, whispering, "What's wrong, Liv? Is he too big for your tight little snatch? Is that it? Or do you hate how fucking good my husband's cock feels buried in your rich little cunt?"

Hearing my wife degrade a collar wearing Olivia Holt spurred me tio fuck her with a speed and a force I had no idea I possessed. I absolutely ravaged the tiny girl making her cry and scream as I went in and out, in and out of her over and over.

"I know you like that, you wet little whore. I can hear how fucking wet you are. Your gash is absolutely sloshing, you piece of shit," my wife teased. "If I had a dick I'd probably fuck your tight little ass after he was done. Would you like that?"

"Uh huh," Olivia nodded, her eyes watering. That shocked both Cassie and I. We had completely broken Olivia Holt. We had completely owned her to the point she admitted how bad she wanted to be used.

"What was that?" Cassie tested.

"I want to be fucked in the ass. I'm a terrible little slut that deserves to be punished," Olivia moaned.

"You heard her, Derek," my wife smiled, producing the bottle of KY I didn't realize she still had. She lubed up her fingers and poured a copious amount over Liv's little rosebud.

Her pinky easily slipped in, and then an index finger.

As I fucked Liv's front door, I could feel Cassie's fingers probing her back.

"Cass, I won't make it much longer," I warned her, but also Liv with that statement.

"Then put it in her ass. I'll eat her pussy," Cassie directed.

"No. I have a better idea," I said, shaking my head.

I did pull out, and roughly turned Liv around. I kissed her hotly with plenty of tongue, jamming it down her throat, and Liv was too out of sorts to fight back.

Once I had plundered her mouth long enough, I plopped her nearly lifeless body in the bagging area. "Stand above her," I told Cassie, who immediately got the idea.

I lined up and slowly drove my cock right up Liv's slightly opened shit shoot while Cassie grabbed the checkout lane and lowered her cunt onto Olivia's gaping mouth.

"Hey, don't pass out on us. Eat my fucking pussy, you little bitch," Cassie ordered, slapping Olivia's face a couple times until Olivia obeyed and fitted her mouth around my wife's ax wound.

"Holy shit," Cassie laughed. "Little Liv Holt can eat a pussy!" she marveled as she grabbed a handful of silky blonde locks and rode the pretty face between her legs. "Oh shit! She's sucking my lips and clit so good!" Cassie reported as I began to mercilessly bang Olivia's asshole.

"She's so fucking tight back here, Cass. Oh my fucking God," I said through gritted teeth, knowing I was running out of time in this tight brown passage.

"Urgh!" Cassie moaned, throwing her head back. "Her tongue is so deep in my pussy! Oh God, can we please keep her?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes yes yes!" I chanted as I came, shooting into the condom that ballooned into the Cloak and Dagger star's brown town. "Yes!" I said one more time, shuddering.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" Cassie cried out, absolutely humping Holt's face as she came, soaking Olivia's face and neck with saliva and juices.

Finally, my wife cam down from her climax and released Olivia's head.

Olivia's near lifeless body slumped down, and I had to catch her before she could fall to the floor.

"Can… can I go know? I learned… my lesson. Stealing bad," she whispered, her eyes still screwed shut from almost suffocating between Cassie's legs, the pounding she'd received, and God knows only how many orgasms she'd had.

"Yes, yes you can. You were such a good girl, honey," Cassie told her as she took the red leather collar off of Liv's neck. "You can take whatever clothes you want, but if you ever steal from us again, I will fuck you with every item of produce we have. Do you understand?"

"Yuh… yes ma'am," Olivia stuttered before pulling my wife to her for one more hot, open mouthed kiss.

Post Thanks / Like

Grrr that was intense

3. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A new take on the Cruel Summer star, worth it!