Lucky Bastard 3: Lazy Sunday Hangout
Starring Stella Hudgens, Sammi Hanratty and Vanessa Hudgens

Codes: MF, MFF, Oral, Facial, Anal, Shower
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

It had been about a month since I went to the party a Kelli's for Olivia Holt's birthday, and a lot had happened. We had finished casting the movie, Ryan had gone with pretty much all totally unknown actors, and he was currently filming it. I had been going back and forth between LA and San Diego a lot and spending most nights I stayed in LA at Kelli's. She and I had continued our fuck buddy relationship. While I was at my place in San Diego, one night, I got a booty call from Paris saying she was in town. I've always enjoyed having sex on my balcony, and Paris also seemed to enjoy it. One person I had not seen was Victoria Justice. Still, she did text me one night asking if there was any chance I was in New York because she needed to get off and had forgotten her vibrator. I texted back that I wasn't, "but this is waiting for you whenever you want it when you get back to SoCal," and I texted her a pic of my hard dick.

Currently, I was staying at Ryan's place while I was looking to get my own place in LA. Going back and forth was just getting tiring, and I had grown to enjoy LA more recently. I hadn't called Kelli at all while in town this time. While I loved having sex with her, I tried to cool things off between us. The last time I had hung out at her place, Kelli and Paris watched a movie when Kelli's parents called. Kelli got up and left the room to talk to them in private. As soon as she walked out of the room, Paris got on the floor between my legs, pulled my cock out, and gave me the best blow job she could. I came before Kelli got back into the room, so we thought we had gotten away with it, but later in the night, Kelli admitted to watching as I busted my nut down her close friend's throat. While she tried to act like it didn't bother her, I could tell it did. So, for now, I was staying away to avoid her getting any more attached.

Currently, I was relaxing in front of the TV, enjoying a lazy Sunday, when I got a text from a number I didn't recognize right away. The message simply said, "we're bored and horny. Come over." I clicked on the message to ask who it was when a previous message chain opened with many pictures sent to me. As soon as it clicked in my mind who it was, I told her to text me the address, and I headed out.

I pulled up to a nice house in Studio City and knocked on the door. I could hear some hushed voices and giggling before the door opened up, revealing Sammi Hanratty and Stella Hudgens, clad in tiny bikinis.

"Bout time you showed up." Sammi teased

"Yeah, well, better late than never."

They let me in, and we headed back towards the pool. Stella pointed out where some things were as we walked through her house. I'll admit it was a really nice place with a good-sized pool. We continued on past the pool. They told me that they had been hanging out in the pool house. Stepping into the glassed walled pool house, I took in my surroundings. There looked to be a full wet bar with bar stools, a door that I'm guessing led to the bathroom. In the middle looked to be a California King-sized bed with short padded headboards around three sides, making it into a vast couch/lounge thing. The bed/lounge was facing a massive wall-mounted TV.

"Hey, pool house rules," Stella said, causing me to turn around and watch her undo her bikini top. "No clothes allowed!" She dropped her top to the ground showing off her nice full-sized tits and pierced nipples. She quickly discarded her bottoms, showing that she was shaved, just like I had assumed. She was also totally bronzed. Obviously, she spends a lot of time outside tanning in the nude.

"Hey, you heard her, clothes off," Sammi ordered as she too had discarded her clothes. Her breast were just like her butt, small but perky, and unlike most of the Hollywood starlets I had encountered thus far, she was not entirely clean-shaven. She had a small close-cut patch of hair in the shape of a heart just above her vagina. And unlike Stella, she had some definite tan lines. I discarded my shirt and shoes and began unbuckling my pants. Both girls had their eyes locked on my crotch as I dropped my shorts.

"Just as nice as I remembered," Sammi said with glee.

"Come on, let's get comfortable," Sella said, gripping my cock and pulling me over to the bed. I got up on the bed and rested against one of the padded headboards. The two girls laid down by my cock perpendicular to me, with one on each side (we looked like a big "+" sign). The girls started rubbing and stroking my dick, bringing it up to full strength. They were not trying to really make me cum, so much as they were just toying with my cock.

"Ummmm, I've been waiting to get my hands on this," Stella says as she leans gave it a kiss, and flicks her tongue against the tip.

"I know, right. I can't believe Olivia actually got back together with Ray after getting a chance with it." Sammi leaned in to kiss and lick the other side of my shaft.

"It's just cause she likes to play the goodie good, but I bet if she were here right now, she'd be all over it again. Oh, by the way, Eddie, I thought you said you were off-limits to anyone but Kelli at that party?"

"In my defense, Olivia didn't give me much choice, and also, I fucked Paris right after I left you two."

"Asshole," Stella said before attempting to swallow my whole cock down her throat.

"I'm sorry I didn't fuck you then but, I saw you both enjoying yourself with those other guys."

"Gaahh... Yeah, they weren't bad." Stella said after taking my cock out of her throat.

"At least your guy remembered your name. Aubrey yelled out Liv's. God, I hate that bitch." Sammi retorted, obviously annoyed. "BTW, he wanted your number the next day, so I made him eat out a couple of times before I gave it to him."

"Oh, so that's how he got it. I was wondering."

"What did he want?" As she moved down and started tonguing my balls, Stella said as Sammi went back to sucking me.

"He wanted to know if I had any tips to seduce Olivia."

"What did you tell him?" asked Stella.

"I asked him how big he was."

"Not quite this big, but big enough to get the job done," Sammi interjected before going right back to blowing me.

"Right, so then I told him to find out what kind of hard liquor she likes, stock up on it, then next time she gets into a big fight on the phone with her boyfriend to invite her to his place or trailer to have a drink and talk about it. Then when she is drunk enough, she starts slurring her words, telling her she deserves better and making her feel good. Then I told him once she agreed with that statement to whip out his fully-hard dick and tell her he knows this will make her feel good." Both girls started to laugh a bit, and Stella agreed that that should work.

"Grrahhh, enough talk about Olivia fucking Holt. I'm just as hot as her, and you are here to fuck me." Sammi stood up and straddled me, intending to ride me reverse cowgirl. Sammi did not slowly sink down my pole despite her small size like most girls. Instead, she dropped down as hard as she could, bringing all 10 inches of me into her on the first try.

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH shit! Holy fuck, that's big," Sammi wide-eyed and yelled in pleasure, having a mini orgasm as I filled her up.

"Oh my god, you look so stretched out," Stella said, which was followed by a moan from Sammi. While I could not see what was going on, it seemed apparent that Stella was licking Sammi's clit as she rocked herself on my cock. After a few minutes, Sammi got up, and Stella went to take her place. Stella then gave me a wink before dropping down on me while doing a full split.

"Holy shit. Are you serious?" I seriously could not believe it.

"After all those years of dance, you'd be amazed how flexible I am," Stella moaned as she twerked on my cock. "Fuck, you're huge," she said as she continued to bounce. Sammi moved over to sit on my face, and she also buried her head between Stella's tits. "Aww shit, I'm gonna cum." I could feel Stella's pussy clamp down on my cock as she came. Stella rolled off me when it was over, and Sammi quickly took her place.

"Oh god, I swear I can practically feel it all the way in my stomach," Sammi said gleefully as she bottomed out on my cock once again.

"Looks like Nessa's home," Stella said as she waved out the large windows towards the pool. The idea of Vanessa Hudgens watching me bang her sister and her friend really turned me on. I scooped my arms up under Sammi's knees and picked her up as I stood up. I continued to bounce her on my cock as I turned towards the window. Sure enough, there was Vanessa, standing by the pool wearing a similar outfit to one that I'd seen her photographed in at a grocery store (red and white romper that really showed off her legs and a pair of heeled boots). Seeing her standing there watching made me bounce Sammi harder and faster on my cock until she finally screamed out in orgasm in my arms. As she went limp, I dropped her on the bed and turned to Stella, giving Vanessa a good profile view of my dick before shoving it down her sister's throat. Stella thankfully seems to not have any gag reflex because she had no issue letting me fuck her throat. Feeling my own orgasm growing, I pulled out of the younger Hudgens' mouth before cumming all over her tits.

I looked back out the window when I was done, but Vanessa was gone. When I turned around, my disappointment in Vanessa leaving quickly vanished as I watched Sammi lick my cum off her friend. After bathing her friend with her tongue, Sammi pulled Stella in for a kiss. The girls soon slid back over to me, and once again, we're giving me a double blow job.

"God, so do you girls do this to all your guy friends? Cause this clearly isn't the first time you've shared a cock." I groaned as they continued to pleasure me.

"Ummm, not all, but yeah, occasionally invite some of our LARGER guy friends over for some fun," Stella said in a very sexy voice.

"Yeah, it's not like where Lia," Sammi said bluntly before going right back down on me.

"Lia?

"Lia Marie Johnson. She's a friend of ours who'd blow just about anyone as long as she's not busy and they ask nicely." I made a note of this to remember for later.

"So, how do I stack up compared to your other guy friends?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Stella teased me. In response, I took my dick out of Sammi's mouth and slapped Stella across the face a few times, which made her laugh. I then placed my dick between her breast. Stella knew exactly what I wanted, spitting down between her cleavage before wrapping her tits around my dick and starting to bounce and licking/sucking the tip on every downstroke. I told Sammi to turn around and bend over. With her ass up in the air, I gave her the shocker before just finger blasting her. We stayed like this for a few minutes, Stella on her knee's titty fucking my dick while I finger blasted her friend next to her. Sammi started to beg me to fuck her again. I pulled away from Stella and slammed into Sammi's soaking wet pussy. Stella cheered us one, telling me to pound her friend as she masturbated. Once again, it did not take long to make Sammi's cunt convulse in orgasm.

"Hey, she's cummed enough. Time to fuck me!" Stella demanded as she put both her legs behind her head, leaving her twisted like a pretzel and her pussy open and exposed. Once again, I was slightly stunned by her flexibility but didn't take long to react. I pulled out of Sammi and slapped my dick on Stella's clit before entering once again.

"Umm, Yeah Fuck!" Stella screamed.

"Yeah, you like that dick?"

"I fucking love your huge dick!"

"Better than other friends?"

"Fuck yeah!"

I was really enjoying watching Stella's tits jiggle as I slammed into her pussy until my view was suddenly blocked by Sammi's pussy. She was standing up bent over in front of me with her pussy at eye level and her head down, kissing her friend. Not missing a beat, I shoved my tongue into the small blond girl's pussy.

"I'm cumming!! Oooohhhhhh YEEEESSSSS!" Sella came on my cock while I continued to plug away at her pussy with my face still buried in Sammi's. After a few more thrusts, I pulled my head out of Sammi's crotch and warned them I was going to cum soon.

"Don't cum inside me! You can't cum inside me." Stella warned me. With Sammi still bent over in front of my face, I made a snap decision. I quickly pulled out of Stella, and without warning, I fully plunged my cock into Sammi's ass.

"JESUS!!!" Sammi screamed.

"What the hell, Sammi?" Stella questioned after Sammi screamed right in her face.

"Tell, her Sammi. Tell her what happened." I ordered her as I began pumping in and out of her tight asshole

"My ass...he shoved..his huge cock...in my ass," Sammi said with a twinge of both pain and pleasure in her voice.

"Seriously?" Stella rolled out from underneath. Sammi sat up next to me and watched me ass fuck her friend. "Eww yeah, fuck her. Fucker her hard."

With her encouragement, I continued to pound her harder. "Yeah, that's it." Stella continued to root on. "How's that huge dick feel?" She asked Sammi.

"Oh god, it hurts, but...Fuck!"

"Here it cums," I announced as I shot my load into her bowels.

"OH SHIT, HE'S CUMMING IN MY ASS!" Sammi again screamed as she began to have her own orgasm. When I finished cumming I let go of her hips, and she dropped to the bed. Stella quickly polished off my cock. After a few minutes, Stella pulled off me and laid back down on the bed next to Sammi. She leaned over and then gave Sammi a shake.

"I think she passed out," Stella told me. I felt a swell of pride at this fact. Eventually, Stella lifted up one of the padded sideboards and pulled out some pot and a bowl. She offered some to me, but I passed, saying that I just really needed to take a shower and then head out. She told me where the shower was upstairs in the house, and I gathered up my belongings and made my way through her home.

As I passed by one of the rooms, I paused by one of the closed doors and heard some moaning followed by a frustrated "come on, come on." It was pretty clear that on the other side of the door was Vanessa Hudgens masturbating. For a second, I thought about waking in there and offering some help, but I just continued on to the bathroom.

I pulled back the curtain and turned on the shower. I noticed a good-sized vibrator on the tub ledge as I got in. This caused me to chuckle as I started lathering up. While I was rinsing off when I heard the bathroom door open, quickly followed by Vanessa's voice.

"Hey Stell, I think I left Maurice in there, and I seriously need to get off after watching you and Sammi fuck that" Vanessa ripped open the shower curtain "stud." And there we were, me standing nude under the showerhead and Vanessa standing naked holding the curtain. We were both taking inventory of each other's nude forms. Vanessa looked just like she did her leaks from The Fappening, except her pussy was red and extremely wet from masturbation.

"I'm guessing that's Maurice," I said, breaking the silence and pointing at the vibrator.

"Yeah, that's him, but maybe you can help me out. After all, you're part of the reason I'm so horny."

"Is that so," I said as I began stroking my dick. "You weren't out there watching that long."

"Security cameras. We have a bunch set up around the house, and you can watch the live feed on a TV. After I saw you shove that huge dick down my baby sister's throat, I ran up to my room and watched the rest on TV." Vanessa had stepped into the shower, looking me dead in the eye the whole time as she took my dick in her hand. "The whole show made me so horny, but I haven't been able to get off. Think you can help me out?"

"I don't know. Your sister seems very willing, and she's so flexible. Maybe I should go back downstairs and see what other positions she can bend into."

"Oh please, I taught that slut everything she knows." And with that, Vanessa grabbed onto me, picked up one of her legs, and placed it on my shoulder. I didn't even think for a second after that. I took aim and slammed into the old Hudgens.

"Ummm yeah. Fuck me." She moaned as I began thrusting into her. As sexy as it initially was, our current position was not easy to maintain between the slick wet floor and our height difference. Slipping her leg back down, I had Vanessa turn around, bend over, grasp onto a towel rack in the back of the shower, and I started fucking her from behind.

"Yeah, that it's fuck me hard."

"You like that."

"Fuck Yeah!"

"My dick living up to the hype?"

"Oh god, yes."

"Do you like fucking your sister's friends?"

"I fucking love it. Knowing no matter how many of them she fucks, that because I was one of their first crushes, they'd do just about anything to get with me. I used to get so turned-on walking around in my underwear whenever she had a friend over. One day I finally blew her best guy friend after I walked in on him masturbating to a picture of me. But she's never brought home a guy as big as you. God, you make my pussy feels so good." Once again, I could feel my ego swell. Still, I could also feel my ball start to swell, so I pulled out and spun Nessa around and began mauling her tits, buying me some time before I started fucking her again.

"Get in the ground. I want to rid you." The tub was hard and a little too small for me to fully lay down, but those are small things to complain about when you have the High School Musical star riding your cock. Thankfully it didn't take her long to cum because I was not far behind. I stood up, and Vanessa closed her eyes and mouth and aimed my dick right at her face as I came all over it. When it was over, she opened her eyes and gave me a smile and a quick kiss on my cock head.

"Thanks, I needed that."

"My pleasure," I said as I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. Vanessa turned off the water and got out as well, much of my cum still on her face. She asked for my phone, so she could give me her number. I unlocked it and handed it over with the new contact screen over. She began typing, and I started to get dressed. When I saw a flash come from the phone, I asked her what she was doing, but she simply said she was taking a profile pic for her contact info. It wasn't until I got to my car and got and got a text from Stella that said: "That bitch” that I knew what truly happened. Scrolling up from Stella's message, I saw one sent to her from my phone, "Hey Sis, you sure know how to pick a guy with great cocks” along with a picture of Vanessa with my cum on her face and me in the background putting my shirt on. Oh well, I shrugged it off before driving off.